Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
miri94

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:18:36 AM

Took 13 minutes for a ban.

Shits bad.

Sorry but last sentence when you write about "weeding out":
  • There will always be new scammers
  • There will always be new victims

The best way to mitigate against fraud is intrinsic mechanisms such as:
  • Bad listing of wallets: cannot send to and cannot received from.
  • Labeling of coins: coins that have gone into a bad wallet will be labelled unless they go into a good wallet first to remove the bad label.

Things like who gets to label a wallet bad and who gets to own the good wallets and how will that work decentralised: i think there is alot of smart people to do this, but I do not see how this is any different from a couple of companies with proven honesty records (say the likes of Standard & Poors, Moodies: but those are corrupt in core and substance) doing the labelling.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:36:37 AM

Sorry but last sentence when you write about "weeding out":
  • There will always be new scammers
  • There will always be new victims

The best way to mitigate against fraud is intrinsic mechanisms such as:
  • Bad listing of wallets: cannot send to and cannot received from.
  • Labeling of coins: coins that have gone into a bad wallet will be labelled unless they go into a good wallet first to remove the bad label.

Things like who gets to label a wallet bad and who gets to own the good wallets and how will that work decentralised: i think there is alot of smart people to do this, but I do not see how this is any different from a couple of companies with proven honesty records (say the likes of Standard & Poors, Moodies: but those are corrupt in core and substance) doing the labelling.

You do realize that bitcoin was created to avoid this type of thing?

Nobody wants some entity deciding whether you get to spend your coins.

If you think blacklisting would help stop scammers you're kidding yourself. They could easily avoid it by immediately dumping for fiat.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:42:54 AM

One thing is for sure. If i would have lost a big amount of money i would buy a flight ticket to the GAW headquarters and look after my money personally.

Best Chance to get it back

Can not see myself losing 160k $ sitting at home watching my desktop looking for Hashtalk for Announcements.

Taking the law in my own hands then.

good luck with that, but i doubt they will be welcoming you there with an open hand, i bet they are probably laughing to see there are soo many supporters up to these days
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 11:21:34 AM

Another stalwart Paycoin supporter making for the exit: https://hashtalk.org/topic/31598/wts-50-90-day-stakers

Excuse my skepticism, but I smell bullshit here. Just a few days ago this guy was all Gung Ho and leading the charge to Buy Paycoins!

So this asshole buys 1500 XPY 6 days ago (~$2,000 at the time) , and now, 6 days later he suddenly remembers he has a son having open heart surgery tomorrow? And he has $53,100 "extra" dollars lying around and can't scrape up the last $900?? WTF? Smells like a Josh Sized load of bullshit to me. Is that what they have you hauling OTR these days Cilla Chris? Bullshit? Maybe next time you can get a NTF OTR load of Bullshit from dispatch. And make sure you take the right exit after Mashed Potato town so you get to the MOON on schedule!

https://hashtalk.org/user/cilla-chris

WOW just wow i dont even know what to say to this, i guess a son / or daughter is something so trivial you kind of forget about it real fast kind like mmm where did i leave my car keys  Roll Eyes

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 11:25:28 AM

Not a bad deal if you don't mind dancing with the Devil in the pale moonlight~

Hopefully not too many people bought at $550/ea just yesterday. Needless to day, those who did were Paycoin'd...

Scott-

wow and they just keep offering even more lower prices from last time i looked at them, maybe by next week they will be like $350 hell maybe even $300 lol  Roll Eyes

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:18:21 PM

Hopefully not too many people bought at $550/ea just yesterday. Needless to day, those who did were Paycoin'd...

Scott-

wow and they just keep offering even more lower prices from last time i looked at them, maybe by next week they will be like $350 hell maybe even $300 lol  Roll Eyes

they are gonna have to go quite a bit lower imho in that these units are used....as a 'close example" a sp20 1.7TH is $479 NEW w/o shipping
I assume GAW will also hit you with shipping.....I agree they likely will dump price quickly imho ..it looks like difficulty of bitcoin is going up and
not going to cooperate on the lawn sale....(now if they took paycoin folks would go what the heck and buy them out right away I'd imagine)
If anyone from GAW follows this thread you would have made more $$$ pumping paycoin by taking paycoin on this equipment...and stabilizing the price
 ...again imho ...then by this offer above..of just dumping the equipment for $$$ etc..then.again I know zip ....just saying

my 2c worth

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:25:38 PM

Anyone catch this shit?

then in true Ganza cryptic style he quoted this with grin™

lol it never ends pretty soon we'll be playing where in the world is Mr. Ganza Sandiago

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 01:40:19 PM

Scott-

wow and they just keep offering even more lower prices from last time i looked at them, maybe by next week they will be like $350 hell maybe even $300 lol  Roll Eyes

they are gonna have to go quite a bit lower imho in that these units are used....as a 'close example" a sp20 1.7TH is $479 NEW w/o shipping
I assume GAW will also hit you with shipping.....I agree they likely will dump price quickly imho ..it looks like difficulty of bitcoin is going up and
not going to cooperate on the lawn sale....(now if they took paycoin folks would go what the heck and buy them out right away I'd imagine)
If anyone from GAW follows this thread you would have made more $$$ pumping paycoin by taking paycoin on this equipment...and stabilizing the price
 ...again imho ...then by this offer above..of just dumping the equipment for $$$ etc..then.again I know zip ....just saying

my 2c worth

yeah i hear you and i  agree with you, i am almost willing to say that they are either trying to get a few bucks or they will have massive delays in shipping the units out Then after long enough delays then they will offer the customers a chance to get some hashlets LMFAO to make up for lost or delayed miners  Roll Eyes

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 01:46:30 PM

Really looking forward to the day this puke faced sniveling little shit Homero disappears once and for all and he takes that retarded company name "GAW" company along with him.

Can just see him stuttering and stumbling about at his depositions

Weird looking mother fucker   Cheesy

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this picture just looks so wrong, looks like someone got a bad batch of the white powder cause they are sure as hell wigging out hardcore lol  Cool

dogetime

Activity: 257

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:00:38 PM

Some grade-A Homero bullshit in this thread. Allusions to moving GAW/Paybase operations out of US to avoid regulations.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31789/the-honor-program-in-a-legal-way/3
Easier to run the office when sipping Margarita's on a beach in Somalia (or wherever else he runs to) if it's within walking distance.

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:10:18 PM

Some grade-A Homero bullshit in this thread. Allusions to moving GAW/Paybase operations out of US to avoid regulations.

Easier to run the office when sipping Margarita's on a beach in Somalia (or wherever else he runs to) if it's within walking distance.

yeah worked out well for Fredrik

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:12:03 PM

Wow, seems like they are grasping now

Doesn't like they know what to do at all, lol
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:16:37 PM

Where could they be? Scamghanistan would be the best place for this operation. It appears that he might have luck in Nigeria as well:

Answering with Non-answers:

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 02:33:24 PM

Not expecting this to work, but got nothing to lose

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 02:53:14 PM

Shadow ban incoming for posting this little snippet

Edit: I got a response from the big guy himself, looks like he didn't like that too much

Over 50 whats he paying them with promises?
Good question, who can afford 50 employees with no income.

maybe he has all those 50 employees as interns to follow his great innovations so they get no actual money payments they just get to learn from the grand master himself  Grin

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:02:26 PM

You're dealing with an utter and complete fool

FinCEN Clarifies Money Services Businesses Definitions

Rule Includes Foreign-Located MSBs Doing Business in U.S. This rule will enable entities to determine in a more predictable and straightforward way whether they are operating as money service businesses subject to BSA rules,” said FinCEN Director James H. Freis, Jr. “In addition, the rule requires foreign entities conducting these activities in the United States as MSBs to register. This addresses the global nature of financial crimes.

1. He has no intention of paying anyone a single nickel. Let's be very clear on that
2. This abject stupidity is nothing more than a delay tactic along with a pathetic attempt to show those morons that he "is trying"
3. Months will go by wasted and he'll come back after "checking" and "trying" saying it cannot be done.

What needs to happen is we pool a bounty together, hire a bounty hunter to grab him by his ear and knock that stupid grin off his face, drag him in front of a kangaroo court of his peers and get answers and refunds out of him.

Otherwise people need to start filing criminal complaints in their districts against him for fraud and theft. He will continue to string you all along with his bullshit and lies. Time is running out for you idiots, swallow your goddam pride and work together to bring this piece of shit down once and for all.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:28:53 PM

Rule Includes Foreign-Located MSBs Doing Business in U.S. This rule will enable entities to determine in a more predictable and straightforward way whether they are operating as money service businesses subject to BSA rules,” said FinCEN Director James H. Freis, Jr. “In addition, the rule requires foreign entities conducting these activities in the United States as MSBs to register. This addresses the global nature of financial crimes.

1. He has no intention of paying anyone a single nickel. Let's be very clear on that
2. This abject stupidity is nothing more than a delay tactic along with a pathetic attempt to show those morons that he "is trying"
3. Months will go by wasted and he'll come back after "checking" and "trying" saying it cannot be done.

What needs to happen is we pool a bounty together, hire a bounty hunter to grab him by his ear and knock that stupid grin off his face, drag him in front of a kangaroo court of his peers and get answers and refunds out of him.

Otherwise people need to start filing criminal complaints in their districts against him for fraud and theft. He will continue to string you all along with his bullshit and lies. Time is running out for you idiots, swallow your goddam pride and work together to bring this piece of shit down once and for all.

Strongly agree with your first point, I might also add everyone should show up as an angry mob and start taking out those phisical miners they paid for them and he's selling them right under their noses.  There's no justice like angry mob justice

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:30:15 PM

Sounds similar to what is happening with LTC Gear. The Beelievers don't want to admit they have been scammed. Delay tactic after delay tactic is used and the Beelivers lap it up like a ravenous dog.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:39:51 PM

Court is now in session.

Looks like a verdict has been rendered.

In reality Mr. Ganza will likely get away with all of this. Sad but true.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:47:21 PM

Sounds similar to what is happening with LTC Gear. The Beelievers don't want to admit they have been scammed. Delay tactic after delay tactic is used and the Beelivers lap it up like a ravenous dog.
A dog without water will lap up their own piss.
Pages: « 1 ... 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: