Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 [987] 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376980 times)
drasted

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:02:02 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30635/proposal-give-us-paycoinshares-not-honor-program

My proposal is not to give us 1 PayCoin = 20 $ as scheduled and will be an announcement soon.
But offers us new way to invest to PayCoin not as crypto currency.

Instead of giving us the money you promised us. Give us more options to give you money.
How do these people survive?

Example lets say i have 100 XPY = 2000 $ with Honor Program when i have my 2000$ months, years ?
So i will have 100 PayCoinShares (asset) valued 2000$ (1 share = 20$ start price and locked in the future can go up but never less than 20$).

So basically what was promised with paycoin. Do that again.
I can't even tell if this is a joke and that everyone in the thread is just playing along.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:49:56 AM

Josh's plan for the future becomes clearer ...

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30953

While I have less money than I had when I started GAW, its still enough to launch a new company.

Cant access that thread without logging in..
drasted

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:59:31 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30929/good-things-come-to-those-who-wait/162

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

@allcryptocoins said:

@Pbpenthouse1 said:

I had a great conversation with Josh last night and we have nothing to worry about. Take advantage of buying these Cheap XPY While you can. He will pull through for us. Lets give him a break.

haha, hmmmm where have I heard this before???. Or right, every single time, talk is cheap.

Your right. Imagine if everyone in the community did, instead of just talked, where paycoin could be.....

Josh blaming the community for paycoin not getting anywere. "imagine if everyone in the community did"...? imagine if GAW did anything other than make promises. Why would the future of your company ride on it's users doing the work instead of you.

Then later in the thread

GAWCEO GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

>@logicalparadox said:

>@Pbpenthouse1 said:

>I had a great conversation with Josh last night and we have nothing to worry about. Take advantage of buying these Cheap XPY While you can. He will pull through for us. Lets give him a break.

>If I had $1 for every time I've heard that I wouldn't need the paycoin =/

nice

So this guy basically says "josh lies a lot". And Josh's reply is just "nice"
Sujoy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:10:39 AM

Not sure if this has been posted before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu98b2zmWC8
Money & Tech coverage of GAW
ab8989

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 11:29:50 AM

So was thinking, Josh had been bigging up the buyback, everyone expected details to be made public on the 1st Feb but instead he says he can't announce because of legal matters.

This triggered a 50% fall in the price. I question what the real motive was behind not making the announcement? I'm sure Josh could have made up some sort of detail that would have satisfied most people and boasted the price to maybe between $5 and $10 allowing Josh to dump more of his pre-mine.

But he hasn't done this, why not?

I think there are two reasons.

a) He would have to declare the company bankrupt immediately as the company does not have enough funds to cover future liabilities.

and/or

b) Publishing details of the buyback could provide definitive evidence in a future court room that Josh intended to run a Ponzi scheme.

Any thoughts on this please?

option c):
When SEC is looking at you with a microscope do not make concrete and detailed promises that you know you are not going to keep.

I am most surprised that nobody has raised the point that this buyback made absolute zero business sense and therefore it was certain it was not going to be performed.

The only way paycoin would have gone forward would have included a massive increase in both userbase and trade volume. The buyback would have collapsed both. Most of the users would have cashed out and left. The only some kind of positive aspect of the buyback was said to be pulling most of the coins out from circulation letting the remaining few left out in the wild to increase in value. Guess what: value without volume is meaningless.

It is possible that when Josh first announced the buyback he thought it might pull the coins value up in the market near the $20 without him doing anything more than vague promise. And if the coins would have gone up he could have pulled the promise without much trouble.

When it became evident that the coins are not going up in the market there was nothing else left for Josh than exit. The only question was how. If there would not have been SEC investigation I guess he could have gone further and announced detailed plans in the hope that it would pull the value of the coins up in the market in february allowing him to cancel the buyback at some later date in march. But with SEC investigation and most of his staff quitting this was not possible.

So his choice of action was to act as negatively as possible trying to collapse the value of coin in the hope that he could buy them from the market with smallest possible price reducing the number of customers to a minimum and especially the number of sensible customers that could present a threat to him by lawsuits or otherwise. Maybe this plan also did not work as some stupid people kept the price too high on the exchanges or he just has some ADHD issues and he wants to jump to something else.  I don't know.

I firmly believe the big movement of coins and starting the hyperinflation in the end of the last week were planned to work as a threat of dig dump coming trying to create panic and force the price of the coin down so he could buy them with pennies. Stupid GAWtards just did not understand anything and act like he planned.

All this was triggered by the SEC investigation starting. Before SEC investigation he was still upbeat hyping up the coin with the "buyback going on schedule" crap. That was a different plan back then but then everything changed to a plan b.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:37:35 AM

I am most surprised that nobody has raised the point that this buyback made absolute zero business sense and therefore it was certain it was not going to be performed.
I am pretty sure this has been said several times (i am sure i did) since it is way too obvious that someone who holds free 97% premine and stakes at 3000+ (don't remember the exact amount but they messed up the intended 350 by not factoring compound interest in!?) %/year does not need more coins. Not to mention that a currency that is completely back in "one hand" is totally useless regardless of the "value".

I firmly believe the big movement of coins and starting the hyperinflation in the end of the last week were planned to work as a threat of dig dump coming trying to create panic and force the price of the coin down so he could buy them with pennies. Stupid GAWtards just did not understand anything and act like he planned.
No way that Homero bought a single coin back to hold it (maybe some of his bots buying and selling a bit to themselves @ crapsy to get the dumping price up if at all), why would he with his endless supply of free coins?

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:44:24 AM

so Josh admits GAW is dead ? ;x

You were very strong supporter, when did you change your mind? Tongue

He is still spending money on his project, the vanilla forum costs money and seems like its up already but was not posted in old forum yet.

Found this yesterday http://hashtalk-staging.vanillaforums.com/

ab8989

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 11:56:18 AM

No way that Homero bought a single coin back to hold it (maybe some of his bots buying and selling a bit to themselves @ crapsy to get the dumping price up if at all), why would he with his endless supply of free coins?

I believe he planned this with a stay out from jail motive. Buy first almost all of the coins out from market with pennies and then have a $20 buyback for the very few remaining coins left and say to SEC that I have fulfilled all my promises. Please don't lock me up in jail.

Of course this would cost him a little bit money but with the upside of not going to jail it might be worth to try. And if the price of coin does not go low enough then this is a plan that he can cancel any time he likes. So no harm trying whether it seems it could work.

With $1 or $2 a coin I am pretty sure that was not low enough for him to buy anything.

Also I am not claiming that this plan would actually work. No plan made by Josh has ever worked.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:19:46 PM

Actually, I thought it was a somewhat clever solution. Of course it would end up costing them a pretty penny ($100K per month if they kept their word), but it would have maintained the appearance of honoring their promises, raised the expectation level with their cult following while simultaneously taking a shitload of coins out of circulation probably for a long time, which by itself should also help raise the price. If it worked exceptionally well, it might even have made the "honor program" virtually free. So its actually a far better way to raise the price than just buying coins on the open market.

All this was triggered by the SEC investigation starting. Before SEC investigation he was still upbeat hyping up the coin with the "buyback going on schedule" crap. That was a different plan back then but then everything changed to a plan b.

I think the SEC is mostly a convenient excuse to let this house of cards collapse before it actually started costing them money.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:42:21 PM

PayCoin is soon to be dead. Think they will be one final desparate "pump" before it finally goes down to a few satoshis?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:10:45 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 01:30:37 PM by Paul Revere

PayCoin is soon to be dead. Think they will be one final desparate "pump" before it finally goes down to a few satoshis?

The trained fools are lining up to pump up Paycoin so Josh can dump more of his endless supply right in their faces. Here is some expert analysis of the situation from "Morris" , and my own less than expert analysis added with crayon to try to help the idiot understand things a bit better. Note McD's bathroom selfie with business suit. Nothing says "Trump" quite like that, eh?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30988/paycoin-possible-turn-around

The only candles I see are big red ones from Homero dumping. OK Morris, see if you and the rest of the fools can pump XPY back to .008 so Josh can steal even more from you all. Ol' Josh will provide some more pretty red candles for you idiots to "analyze".

And my favorite HT comedian "Vlad the Impaler" summing up Morris' expert analysis:

This guy is the best:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30929/good-things-come-to-those-who-wait/171

And then he goes and bursts the bubble and lets on that he is actually being sarcastic, blowing his whole Russian Translator cover...

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30985/like-a-fine-wine-give-it-some-time/2
THanks for pointing out the wrong pic, fixed! Too Hash to Crash, Baby! Gotta love Vlad!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:16:30 PM

Paul, you posted last picture wrong, about the sarcasm, its the same as the previous! Please fix it so I can see  Grin  Hilarious
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:32:17 PM

The real problem is no one is going to do anything about it, Homero is going to flee in the night with a pocket full of their money. Now is the time to strike the iron while he is vulnerable, the pathetic thing is his victims are insipid meek weaklings, the reason they got into his in the first place, the biggest loud mouths out of them all prefer to create a forum and hide their backslapping each other how they just knew it would come to this and how they got out before the shit hit the fan. Which we all know is not true. Turns out there ring leader is shackled like a bitch, single C&D and has run off into the hills never to be seen again, supposed to leak some damaging information in which case if scared by that surely it means she was under NDA in the first place otherwise what possible legal threat can there be. Loudmouth cowards the lot of them.  Someone needs these people to lead them, get hold of a lawyer now and commence action don't "wait it can be fixed", like that pilot who spent all his time here trying convince himself it is just a mistake Homero will fix it.  Roll Eyes . They all need to act now, not later. Watch what happens to KNC when a group effort acts to make things right.

Where is the ARS reporter now, now is to time to ask them all who feels scammed?

Bye Bye Homero, thanks for the memories. Cry

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:25:15 PM

snip

Where is the ARS reporter now, now is to time to ask them all who feels scammed?

snip

For the record, I emailed them when they were first digging for info and never got a reply.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:25:59 PM

The real problem is no one is going to do anything about it, Homero is going to flee in the night with a pocket full of their money. Now is the time to strike the iron while he is vulnerable, the pathetic thing is his victims are insipid meek weaklings, the reason they got into his in the first place, the biggest loud mouths out of them all prefer to create a forum and hide their backslapping each other how they just knew it would come to this and how they got out before the shit hit the fan. Which we all know is not true. Turns out there ring leader is shackled like a bitch, single C&D and has run off into the hills never to be seen again, supposed to leak some damaging information in which case if scared by that surely it means she was under NDA in the first place otherwise what possible legal threat can there be. Loudmouth cowards the lot of them.  Someone needs these people to lead them, get hold of a lawyer now and commence action don't "wait it can be fixed", like that pilot who spent all his time here trying convince himself it is just a mistake Homero will fix it.  Roll Eyes . They all need to act now, not later. Watch what happens to KNC when a group effort acts to make things right.

Bye Bye Homero, thanks for the memories. Cry

http://oi61.tinypic.com/30d9s3c.jpg

lol nice love your work

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:29:01 PM

So was thinking, Josh had been bigging up the buyback, everyone expected details to be made public on the 1st Feb but instead he says he can't announce because of legal matters.

This triggered a 50% fall in the price. I question what the real motive was behind not making the announcement? I'm sure Josh could have made up some sort of detail that would have satisfied most people and boasted the price to maybe between $5 and $10 allowing Josh to dump more of his pre-mine.

But he hasn't done this, why not?

I think there are two reasons.

a) He would have to declare the company bankrupt immediately as the company does not have enough funds to cover future liabilities.

and/or

b) Publishing details of the buyback could provide definitive evidence in a future court room that Josh intended to run a Ponzi scheme.

Any thoughts on this please?

The purpose of the original announcement was to get him through the month of January without the natives turning on him. The purpose of this delay is because the original idea never made sense. Blaming the lawyers will buy him enough time to come up with the next delay tactic. He was able to weasel out of the first $20 floor talks because people weren't paying attention then. Now everything is being archived and more people are angry, so if he comes up with a plan that doesn't really promise $20, people will freak, and if he comes up with a plan that does promise $20, he might actually be held to it.

The reality is $20 never made sense. If the $20 was real they would have bought up coins at 10, or at 8, or at 5, or at 4, or at 3, or at 2, or at 1. The only reason not to do that if the $20 was real is because GAW thought the price would go lower, so people holding xpy are fucked either way. Either the $20 was never actually in the plans, or it is in the plans but GAW thinks (and will let/cause) the price to drop much lower before they do anything about it.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:50:37 PM

I hate to say it but I called it from the get-go and said that the $20 wall was impossible. I would have rathered to have been wrong though and not see people lose their life savings jumping into something that was alpha-technology at best.
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:19:23 PM

Here is an interesting HT topic, if you already didn't see it...:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30841/how-much-money-have-you-lost-here/5

Very sad indeed... Roll Eyes

ZiG
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:19:57 PM

I hate to say it but I called it from the get-go and said that the $20 wall was impossible. I would have rathered to have been wrong though and not see people lose their life savings jumping into something that was alpha-technology at best.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:25:50 PM

Here is an interesting HT topic, if you already didn't see it...:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30841/how-much-money-have-you-lost-here/5

Very sad indeed... Roll Eyes

ZiG

Anybody know a good free photo editing software? I'm pretty limited with Paint, lol.
Pages: « 1 ... 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 [987] 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: