Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:46:19 AM

yes fully synced. I'm using client version windows 10. the block explorer shows the amout in the address but the wallet is not picking it up. I tried rescanning a few times but nothing.

The wallet will show coins if it's synced to the most recent block that matches chainz most recent block. Is this the markets wallet? A rescan can take a while, sometimes up to an hour. But yeah please hop on Slack and we can walk you through it. There is a contract fawcet in the client usually not sure if it's up or not but usually it gets posted. And yeah, both keys should be loaded, you should see the address in the receive and home tab. Also you have an available and actual balance. Check the history tab that you don't have coins reserved for a pending offer or something. Also make sure you are on the most recent version of the markets wallet.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

BitBay got added at http://coinswitch.co/
jminer85

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:48:34 PM

market client version 1.29 is what I'm running. block total matches the block explorer. both keys are loaded and wallet is unlocked. the coins show on the block explorer but not in the wallet. I have deleted the block chain and re synced but still nothing. I always have 8 connections. I rescanned took about 15 mins and still nothing. when I synced the block chain I downloaded the block chain and extracted it to the data folder and that put me at 84% right off the batt. should I delete it and resync the old fashiond way.
HVCC

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:17:29 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 12:43:05 AM by HVCC

https://forum.bitbay.market/t/bitbay-community-update-feb-11-2018/1090

BitBay team member - Take your markets back!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:23:53 AM

nice update... mobile wallet is now pretty much essential glad to see bay has it now.

I was wondering if there was more news on the crypto devs that have joined the project.... what are they working on?

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:04:35 PM

market client version 1.29 is what I'm running. block total matches the block explorer. both keys are loaded and wallet is unlocked. the coins show on the block explorer but not in the wallet. I have deleted the block chain and re synced but still nothing. I always have 8 connections. I rescanned took about 15 mins and still nothing. when I synced the block chain I downloaded the block chain and extracted it to the data folder and that put me at 84% right off the batt. should I delete it and resync the old fashiond way.

No the way you have stated it seems fine. If it syncs completely and nothing shows perhaps post a screenshot after that happens of the home and history page. You can private message me here on bitcointalk and we will figure it out.

Smiley

Also there is a debug file the thing can generate in "Settings" if you activate it, shut the program down, then load again... wait about 10 minutes for things to run, shut it down and send me the file it generates debug.txt

You can also PM me your debug.log

Please realize the difference between debug.txt and debug.log is one is for blockchain stuff the other is for the Markets client.

Again, thank you for your patience... it's probably something really obvious.
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

I am done with bitbay
The market value has now seriously start to decline, but who really believes bitbay will be a major Company like ebay, alibaba etc?
Good luck!
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:27:52 AM

I am done with bitbay
The market value has now seriously start to decline

Wottyootokinbout ?

Market is just getting started. It's consolidated perfectly to the last major support level.

Figatko

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:50:58 AM

I am done with bitbay
The market value has now seriously start to decline, but who really believes bitbay will be a major Company like ebay, alibaba etc?
Good luck!
Bitbay does not need to be like ebay for everybody here to become super rich. It needs only to deliver everything that was promised in time. Especially online market. And then just a couple of real merchants to join. Not only Bitbay fans posting flash drives and old books, but just a couple, a few real sellers with goods that decide to use Bitbay along with alibaba and other markets. And that will do, the price will skyrocket.
But I think that even without real trades the price will rise soon, just in anticipation of online market and pegging.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:34:39 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 08:59:06 PM by cryptohunter

I am done with bitbay
Good luck!

the entire market has corrected hard.

i think it can be better than both of those actually i don't dare use alibaba as it is but if it had dde then i would consider it for sure

Bitbay is not good as capturing the latest fads and using them to gain popularity... we miss every fad as it comes and goes. I mean many that put these fads on their road maps remove them when they later lose popularity anyway.

Latest fad is dag, hashgraphs, exotic sharding methods anything that is a bit different from btc. If we announced something like this the market would go crazy for bitbay.  

When btc is given a few work arounds to stop it getting jammed up and reduce fees ie LN then all the fuss about moving past blockchain to " other" methods will die down again or perhaps it will not.

We simply need more comparison threads that are kept on the front page of the main board highlighting bitbay and how much functionality you get for your buck.. most other projects have no answer to this question that is our strong point. It is a bargain project nobody can really compare. The main board is a total and utter dream marketing zone. This is super targeted noob central looking for new projects bay should be on there full time in their face.

I started a real projects thread and put bay on the top. But nobody except a couple of people bothered keeping discussion going on it. It brought attention to 8 real players out of thousands but still the bay community hides up on slack hoping for people to find it by total miracle. We have apparently an entire marketing team yet not one keeps this thread on the first few pages or helps with bumping threads on the main board. I have no idea where they are marketing and who too.  There are whales with millions upon millions of bitbay - use some of those to employ people to put effort into marketing bitbay else your millions will never be worth 10% of what they should be if the project was given some real attention here.

We need to build a team of people with a real skillset and good at what they do. If they need to be incentivised then that is what needs to be done.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

I am done with bitbay
Good luck!

i think it can be better than both of those actually i don't dare use alibaba as it is but if it had dde then i would consider it for sure

Bitbay is not good as capturing the latest fads and using them to gain popularity... we miss every fad as it comes and goes. I mean many that put these fads on their road maps remove them when they later lose popularity anyway.

Latest fad is dag, hashgraphs, exotic sharding methods anything that is a bit different from btc. If we announced something like this the market would go crazy for bitbay.  

When btc is given a few work arounds to stop it getting jammed up and reduce fees ie LN then all the fuss about moving past blockchain to " other" methods will die down again or perhaps it will not.

We simply need more comparison threads that are kept on the front page of the main board highlighting bitbay and how much functionality you get for your buck.. most other projects have no answer to this question that is our strong point. It is a bargain project nobody can really compare. The main board is a total and utter dream marketing zone. This is super targeted noob central looking for new projects bay should be on there full time in their face.

I started a real projects thread and put bay on the top. But nobody except a couple of people bothered keeping discussion going on it. It brought attention to 8 real players out of thousands but still the bay community hides up on slack hoping for people to find it by total miracle. We have apparently an entire marketing team yet not one keeps this thread on the first few pages or helps with bumping threads on the main board. I have no idea where they are marketing and who too.  There are whales with millions upon millions of bitbay - use some of those to employ people to put effort into marketing bitbay else your millions will never be worth 10% of what they should be if the project was given some real attention here.

We need to build a team of people with a real skillset and good at what they do. If they need to be incentivised then that is what needs to be done.

Hashgraph is not even provably secure, is it even open source?! People will continue to make projects with tech babble and all that will really matter in the end is the performance and security of the system. Bitcoin rose to popularity because it's secure.

I would rather be a niche than part of a fad.

There is some ideas you have that are good. We should have anon functions and I think the higher incentive to frozen coins is good and maybe even to improve the security of POS things might gravitate towards a more distributed system with servers.

On that note you are not correct about the other things mentioned. Our big holders DO give millions of BitBay to help pay new people. We have several devs who work on things now. How do you think we ended up having the mobile wallet and the web wallet? I helped direct the security and general design so it's secure however they coded it.

Also we have many people now working on the marketing end and Shorn has come on full time. Nobody hides on Slack. It's a great platform for live chat and questions and especially support requests.

Actually the guys have moved a lot of the support to our forums on the site so that way things are easy to search and reference. This is a good thing and we have noticed that people actually use it!

I try to personally check the forums on bitcointalk. A lot of devs don't do that. And also there ARE investors besides you who comment here and they deserve some credit. Although you should know I have the highest respect for you and thank you for keeping the conversations stimulating. Also some of our big investors do comment here like munti and craig.

On that note I will comment to the guys to remember to comment here. They do link weekly updates here on bitcointalk and they do occasionally discuss new recruits.

As for the guy who commented "I'm done with Bay". Unless he is hoping to rebuy then why would he come by and advertise his alleged decision?! Investors come and go, if they didn't we wouldn't have the millions we do in volume. What does it accomplish to come by and say that?

We are making a product, we now release things almost once or twice a month! I think what is really needed is a big thank you to the team for actually delivering physical, usable updates.
jminer85

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

I am done with bitbay
Good luck!
cool send your bitbay hereb VaQ74e5Xi4gFsGNc2eNCv9cComDJxtT1x
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

I am done with bitbay
Good luck!

Hashgraph is not even provably secure, is it even open source?! People will continue to make projects with tech babble and all that will really matter in the end is the performance and security of the system. Bitcoin rose to popularity because it's secure.

There is some ideas you have that are good. We should have anon functions and I think the higher incentive to frozen coins is good and maybe even to improve the security of POS things might gravitate towards a more distributed system with servers.

On that note you are not correct about the other things mentioned. Our big holders DO give millions of BitBay to help pay new people. We have several devs who work on things now. How do you think we ended up having the mobile wallet and the web wallet? I helped direct the security and general design so it's secure however they coded it.

Also we have many people now working on the marketing end and Shorn has come on full time. Nobody hides on Slack. It's a great platform for live chat and questions and especially support requests.

Actually the guys have moved a lot of the support to our forums on the site so that way things are easy to search and reference. This is a good thing and we have noticed that people actually use it!

I try to personally check the forums on bitcointalk. A lot of devs don't do that. And also there ARE investors besides you who comment here and they deserve some credit. Although you should know I have the highest respect for you and thank you for keeping the conversations stimulating. Also some of our big investors do comment here like munti and craig.

On that note I will comment to the guys to remember to comment here. They do link weekly updates here on bitcointalk and they do occasionally discuss new recruits.

As for the guy who commented "I'm done with Bay". Unless he is hoping to rebuy then why would he come by and advertise his alleged decision?! Investors come and go, if they didn't we wouldn't have the millions we do in volume. What does it accomplish to come by and say that?

We are making a product, we now release things almost once or twice a month! I think what is really needed is a big thank you to the team for actually delivering physical, usable updates.

1. as a developer I don't think you will find one post on this board from me making one criticism about you. YOu will however find a lot of praise. I base the entire reason for supporting bitbay on the developer.

2. Fads are another way of saying what the people believe they want and need at the time. They pump all their investment into projects even mentioning these new latest and greatest ideas. As to dag, hashgraphs, hash matrix, bla bla all this new greater than blockchain designs ... who even knows if their benefits out weight their weaknesses as yet. However for a time anything mentioning these just got injections of 100's of millions. As you say these will probably die out again over time ready for the next fad to sweep in. Meantime xrb iota all in the billions whilst bay stuck at 70m.
I see burst now added some dag to their dimaxion road map. You can be sure when people catch on to that it will start to pump. Sure some fads are not going to be possible to incorp into the design but any that are we should latch on to those and put them in the road map at once. It is simply a free boost in investment and community support.

3. I still think we should have conducted an ico when i said about it when other coins were doing the same thing... taking good projects and re stocking them with development funding and attention like lisk , komodo etc. Bay is just as good as those projects and we would have a development pot of millions of USD and a bigger community. Even particl tried it but they did it to late to have a big effect like the others who did it earlier. Also the way they did it kind of did as much damage to their community as good.

4. Good to hear the super whales are helping new development for me the development is pretty much fine but the marketing is dreadful still. I see it as only common sense that if the project offers more for the buck than any other project yet is still crushed down nearly out of the top 200 now then the marketing is not only weak it is dreadful. If we can prove this is the best project out there for the money then people will flock in to it. Munti did help bump the real projects thread and so did one or 2 others. Are we saying that the entire community is only 3 or 4 people? What are the other 1600 on slack doing apart from chatting on there? Let's bring even 50 of them to constantly post and bump bitbay threads that demonstrate clearly bitbay is the project to invest in at this time and you will see a dramatic increase in bay interest from the entire board.  I start to actually believe 80% of this board are fake members or even worse. I mean if you post a thread challenging the entire board to ID real projects with just a few criteria to meet and you get nothing ? I mean literally no other projects were added except like 2 or 3 other than the first ones I listed myself after 9000 views?  So out side of the top 10 there are only 8 real projects as defined by the criteria in the OP? Well if that is true (and the top 10 is riddled with manipulated scams anyway) then why is bay community not pushing that thread to stay on page 1 full time? I mean if even just a large slice of all new investment was directed to those (and bay is the top listed project) bay would be way way way more popular than it is now. I do not see how the bitbay marketing team has not realised that the main board on this forum is just like pure gold and totally free? all it takes is a bit of effort.

As to all these other posters that are promoting bay on this board can you direct me to their posts? I would like to perhaps collaborate with these people to get a solid thread going for bitbay and keep it active full time. I mean I am scanning this board for hours most days and I have missed these other posts it seems. There was one good comparison thread between sys and bay and that was good and got us some attention. However i consider such a thread to usually sadly decend into a war between the 2 projects even though we try to keep it factual and civil. Both of those are good projects so turning it to a battle is not always the best way forward . I think highlighting bay in amongst other good projects is by far the best way demonstrating all meet the criteria of having good dev teams that have already produced software that delivers. If you try and highlight bay alone that is just a spam really all real projects must be included and bay has nothing to fear from being in such company i think bay is still very strong up against even the other real projects here.

5. those people saying they are done with bay of course are just frustrated and us long term holders from the original ico (not sure how many original holders are still active) have seen the project constantly updating and going forward and realise the time scale needed to actually code out working software and features compared to marketing these features in a future road map that will never happen. Sadly most new investors do not realise that whitepapers and roadmaps are not the same as designing and coding it out and what you can SAY your project will have can take YEARS to design and code out. That is something that needs pushing in their face 24/7 on the main board. We not only need to highlight bitbay has working functioning software. We need to highlight that many many projects way above us do NOT have and are NOT anywhere near to having functioning designs and even IF they do ever have them these designs are not even battle tested and proven to have any real benefits over what we already have.

If people on this board were more educated in their selection of projects you would see most investment going to bitbay and a handful of other projects.

jminer85

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

I am done with bitbay
Good luck!
Bitbay does not need to be like ebay for everybody here to become super rich. It needs only to deliver everything that was promised in time. Especially online market. And then just a couple of real merchants to join. Not only Bitbay fans posting flash drives and old books, but just a couple, a few real sellers with goods that decide to use Bitbay along with alibaba and other markets. And that will do, the price will skyrocket.
But I think that even without real trades the price will rise soon, just in anticipation of online market and pegging.
I am one of those sellers. once I get my wallet working you will start seeing more things listed. but I have no access to my coins so I'm kinda discouraged. I have asked for help over at the form and am being asked the same questions over and over from some guy who started in December. but I think this coin is more them a coin its a great idea. I sell a lot on ebay and am sick of the fees and china buyers cheating others out of money. I see active devs and a somewhat working wallet. seems like it works for most people but I also see I'm not the only one whos coins are not showing in there wallet.
jminer85

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:41:55 PM

No the way you have stated it seems fine. If it syncs completely and nothing shows perhaps post a screenshot after that happens of the home and history page. You can private message me here on bitcointalk and we will figure it out.

Smiley

Also there is a debug file the thing can generate in "Settings" if you activate it, shut the program down, then load again... wait about 10 minutes for things to run, shut it down and send me the file it generates debug.txt

Please realize the difference between debug.txt and debug.log is one is for blockchain stuff the other is for the Markets client.

agreed I'm missing something. how can I get you the log and txt files to you. just copy and paste the content in a message or is there a way to attach a file. also where does it save the debug.txt to and what debug.log do you want I found 2 in different dir
jminer85

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

how do I post a screen shot. I don't see a place to upload the image?
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:59:02 PM

I am done with bitbay
Good luck!

1. as a developer I don't think you will find one post on this board from me making one criticism about you. YOu will however find a lot of praise. I base the entire reason for supporting bitbay on the developer.

2. Fads are another way of saying what the people believe they want and need at the time. They pump all their investment into projects even mentioning these new latest and greatest ideas. As to dag, hashgraphs, hash matrix, bla bla all this new greater than blockchain designs ... who even knows if their benefits out weight their weaknesses as yet. However for a time anything mentioning these just got injections of 100's of millions. As you say these will probably die out again over time ready for the next fad to sweep in. Meantime xrb iota all in the billions whilst bay stuck at 70m.
I see burst now added some dag to their dimaxion road map. You can be sure when people catch on to that it will start to pump. Sure some fads are not going to be possible to incorp into the design but any that are we should latch on to those and put them in the road map at once. It is simply a free boost in investment and community support.

3. I still think we should have conducted an ico when i said about it when other coins were doing the same thing... taking good projects and re stocking them with development funding and attention like lisk , komodo etc. Bay is just as good as those projects and we would have a development pot of millions of USD and a bigger community. Even particl tried it but they did it to late to have a big effect like the others who did it earlier. Also the way they did it kind of did as much damage to their community as good.

4. Good to hear the super whales are helping new development for me the development is pretty much fine but the marketing is dreadful still. I see it as only common sense that if the project offers more for the buck than any other project yet is still crushed down nearly out of the top 200 now then the marketing is not only weak it is dreadful. If we can prove this is the best project out there for the money then people will flock in to it. Munti did help bump the real projects thread and so did one or 2 others. Are we saying that the entire community is only 3 or 4 people? What are the other 1600 on slack doing apart from chatting on there? Let's bring even 50 of them to constantly post and bump bitbay threads that demonstrate clearly bitbay is the project to invest in at this time and you will see a dramatic increase in bay interest from the entire board.  I start to actually believe 80% of this board are fake members or even worse. I mean if you post a thread challenging the entire board to ID real projects with just a few criteria to meet and you get nothing ? I mean literally no other projects were added except like 2 or 3 other than the first ones I listed myself after 9000 views?  So out side of the top 10 there are only 8 real projects as defined by the criteria in the OP? Well if that is true (and the top 10 is riddled with manipulated scams anyway) then why is bay community not pushing that thread to stay on page 1 full time? I mean if even just a large slice of all new investment was directed to those (and bay is the top listed project) bay would be way way way more popular than it is now. I do not see how the bitbay marketing team has not realised that the main board on this forum is just like pure gold and totally free? all it takes is a bit of effort.

As to all these other posters that are promoting bay on this board can you direct me to their posts? I would like to perhaps collaborate with these people to get a solid thread going for bitbay and keep it active full time. I mean I am scanning this board for hours most days and I have missed these other posts it seems. There was one good comparison thread between sys and bay and that was good and got us some attention. However i consider such a thread to usually sadly decend into a war between the 2 projects even though we try to keep it factual and civil. Both of those are good projects so turning it to a battle is not always the best way forward . I think highlighting bay in amongst other good projects is by far the best way demonstrating all meet the criteria of having good dev teams that have already produced software that delivers. If you try and highlight bay alone that is just a spam really all real projects must be included and bay has nothing to fear from being in such company i think bay is still very strong up against even the other real projects here.

5. those people saying they are done with bay of course are just frustrated and us long term holders from the original ico (not sure how many original holders are still active) have seen the project constantly updating and going forward and realise the time scale needed to actually code out working software and features compared to marketing these features in a future road map that will never happen. Sadly most new investors do not realise that whitepapers and roadmaps are not the same as designing and coding it out and what you can SAY your project will have can take YEARS to design and code out. That is something that needs pushing in their face 24/7 on the main board. We not only need to highlight bitbay has working functioning software. We need to highlight that many many projects way above us do NOT have and are NOT anywhere near to having functioning designs and even IF they do ever have them these designs are not even battle tested and proven to have any real benefits over what we already have.

If people on this board were more educated in their selection of projects you would see most investment going to bitbay and a handful of other projects.

It's true you never criticize me and I'm honored! And honestly I completely appreciate all the great convos you create here. As for fads, absolutely. When I find one that I really love and have the time to add it we can. For example, I like the idea of sidechains. I like the idea of zero knowledge proof. There is tons of good protocols worth adding if time allows. I base what I add on security and scalability and priority. If I chased fads though then I wouldn't have been able to improve the software and core features. So I guess pick yer poison... yarrr.  Grin

ICO's are extremely time consuming to plan and market. I would rather make the peg and then go do it. But actually I really understand where you are coming from. Having the funding is a game changer. But tell me, do you truly think these ICOs aren't faking their volume?!? I doubt they raise a billion dollars or hundred million. Look at Qtum. We KNOW they didn't raise what they said they did and we know that they faked volume because we know Patrick Dai very well. With that said... yes it's another perspective and perhaps a very successful one. Raise money and then deliver. If we had the funding before we could have been far beyond anything else under any brand name. With that said, we are much better funded now than before so I'm happy with what we did.

I see your point about fake profiles... unfortunately I think many boards experience that. Bumping threads is great it's on my bounty list to help push all of our social media. I think we are better staffed than before, there was a lot on 4chan and other boards. I agree marketing is nowhere near where it should be but there is a couple new SEO guys. I am a bit upset we didn't do Facebook marketing while we had the chance and I actually begged the team. So lets put it this way. On some things I'm very happy and others I wish we did better. But the net result is, we did better than before. Heck, I can personally get involved in marketing when the peg is done. Even just a little public speaking should crush it!

Good point. And you know if humans were able to distinguish between journalism and truth (by actually seeing if the alleged product is real) then our world wouldn't suffer half the problems it does! It's going to take time for people to realize that Bitcoin started grass roots as well and as do many other innovators in the space. Man I remember 4 years ago Darkcoin was a premine and I bought my coins for 300 dollars and I mined a few coins a day on my laptop solo!! How things change so fast. We have come a long way. And we can go further.

I do agree with you and our marketing team knows this and they are working hard getting everything in place. I'm sure you can appreciate our Twitter boost, our new site, our new artwork even for little touches like announcements and mailers. A lot of great little marketing touches are starting to happen. Just the other day Munti was telling the team to make sure to do a more concentrated effort to promote our releases. I thought our Christmas surprise was great.

Oh and on that note this is to the community... the poker site side project is being worked on by the dev, he is just dealing with personal family stuff and should be right back to finish it. We were at the point where we should be testing it actually. So please stay posted for that.

Thanks, to the entire community. A new template is coming at the end of the month. I think a countdown was just posted on Reddit.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

Smiley

agreed I'm missing something. how can I get you the log and txt files to you. just copy and paste the content in a message or is there a way to attach a file. also where does it save the debug.txt to and what debug.log do you want I found 2 in different dir

Hey so I think you also posted in our forums? I am pretty sure I know what your problem was. Did you by chance delete wallet.dat when importing the blockchain? You see the watchonly addresses are held in that file for the markets client. So if you delete it, then the software isn't watching that address. The solution is the load both keys of your wallet from the file menu. File -> Open Wallet -> Load both keys. That will import that address to your wallet again. THEN you can rescan. Your balance will surely show. I should have remembered. I've seen this happen to someone else before.
jminer85

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:30:41 AM

ok so I followed the support guys idea set up a new wallet different dir new temp keys then open old keys in that wallet. that did not work. but for some reason it fixed the first wallet. bam my coins are here. thanks for your help
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

Special Announcement (March 31)
https://coindar.org/en/event/bitbay-bay-special-announcement-3871
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: