Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:11:43 PM

is there really 21 bitbay supporters

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.140

you can do better Im sure.... if there is all these bitbayers on slack tell them to get their butts over there and give a vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whale_shark

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:00:56 PM

you can do better Im sure.... if there is all these bitbayers on slack tell them to get their butts over there and give a vote

they havent voted on here probably for the same reason why you havent jointed Slack. They see no need to be on here as they get all there Bay info from the new forum and slack.
danielwwt

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:54:01 AM

The alt coins market is a crazy bussines, once upon a time the alts went up when bitcoin went up. Now it is the other way around, it is a bloodbath at the moment. If bitcoin is going to 500.000 or a million dollars then the altcoins are priced at what? A few satoshi? Iam going to change my strategy bigtime, that is stockpiling and hodling bitcoin.

Alts going down when bitcoin goes up is the rule. The opposite has been the exeption. You want a lot of bitcoin? Make sure you are in alts when the tide turns.

Right and also if Bitcoin is a million dollars a coin (which isn't going to happen because it can't scale) then altcoins would boom anyways.

A Bitcoin rise never hurts altcoins in the long run because holders of Bitcoin simply have more spending power and thus more inventive to diversify. Plus it draws attention to the industry and brings new people in. Also Bitcoin price rising drags up the fiat value of altcoins.

Granted I'm one of the first people to get upset that I don't hold "more Bitcoins" due to not selling. A mistake I've made oh about... let me see... a bazillion times. Don't be afraid to keep repeating that mistake because we aren't psychic. It's very easy to look at the past and say "oh I should have done that".

To test start with a quarter. Call it heads or tails. Lets say you call tails. When it flips to heads simply say to yourself "Oh damn I should have chosen heads, I knew that... next time I'm gonna choose heads." Just don't get upset if you keep guessing incorrectly.

Love your point.

When I look back last six months, I always wanted to kick myself. However, one thing I learnt is that keep your portfolio diversified. Don't go all in into either bitcoin or altcoin. Bitcoin rise definitely attract attention to the whole crypto world. IMO, short term altcoins may hurt from btc rising, however new investors won't let their bitcoin sit there when they find out all other cryptos. That is the time when REAL PROJECT will shine.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:47:31 AM

$13 Million trading volume today for Bitbay ?

Immense !
rqdxrocket

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:49:17 AM

Hello,

We all know Bitcoin has been killing it lately and has hurt a majority of the alt coins.  There is no reason why Bitbay cannot climb and claw its way back up to its all time high of approx. 1900 satoshis. 

With the soon to be released peg (sometime in Q2 of 2018) and all the recent positive developments combined with everything that is still too be released,  Bitbay and its long time holders as well as current and future holders have a bright future ahead of them

Thanks

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

they havent voted on here probably for the same reason why you havent jointed Slack. They see no need to be on here as they get all there Bay info from the new forum and slack.

Thats a big error on their part then because this forum creates free and targeted advertising for bitbay. Slack is for those already aware of bitbay.

Never underestimate the power of the main board here. This is crypto central and the place most noobs arrive to consult for investment advice and ideas.

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:05:39 PM

Thats a big error on their part then because this forum creates free and targeted advertising for bitbay. Slack is for those already aware of bitbay.

Never underestimate the power of the main board here. This is crypto central and the place most noobs arrive to consult for investment advice and ideas.

I agree that Bitcointalk is important. For a long time I've had on the bounty list to have community managers and threads for multiple languages. I think the thing is all of our core team is worked to the maximum. I'm optimistic that this will change soon.
AltCoin555

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:22:06 AM

Wah! I had 40k bitbay back in the day and lost it. So minus that the available supply, it's gone forever.

Learn.
rqdxrocket

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:18:03 AM

The best advertising is free advertising, and this forum is the best there is to get the word out

There has been tremendous growth this past quarter with Bitbay and it should only continue into the future

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:40:49 PM

The best advertising is free advertising, and this forum is the best there is to get the word out

There has been tremendous growth this past quarter with Bitbay and it should only continue into the future

Totally agree with you and David.

If any bitbayers can keep conversations up on this thread

will be great.

I mean there are only a handful of projects that can be classed as REAL projects on this board outside of the top 10 and bay is certainly one of them so even if we can narrow the view of all the noobs to just real projects BAY is going to do great.

Most get snatched by scams and vapourware marketeers.

rqdxrocket

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:45:39 PM

will be great.

I mean there are only a handful of projects that can be classed as REAL projects on this board outside of the top 10 and bay is certainly one of them so even if we can narrow the view of all the noobs to just real projects BAY is going to do great.

done thx
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:24:40 PM

will be great.

done thx

cheers ..

bitbay doing nicely lately

noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:08:25 AM

this coin is way undervalued,  the price should keep rising until 2 digit imho

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:30:02 AM

I concur.  Imagine when rolling peg hits and the next crypto crash starts happening.  When people start fleeing into Bay instead of tether or Fiat.  This is a very likely scenario.  This project is a Monster and anyone who's gotten into it early will be a millionaire.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:54:48 AM

I concur.  Imagine when rolling peg hits and the next crypto crash starts happening.  When people start fleeing into Bay instead of tether or Fiat.  This is a very likely scenario.  This project is a Monster and anyone who's gotten into it early will be a millionaire.

Why would people flee into bay instead of tether or fiat? what advantages are there ?

Campaign Manager (2018)
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:21:00 AM

Why would people flee into bay instead of tether or fiat? what advantages are there ?

well tether is a disaster waiting to happen and try fleeing to fiat right now in any kind of amount over a few bucks. all the main exchanges out to fiat are crippled i see bitstamp is crushed people all screaming their money is locked in there and no way out.

are people having sync issues today  I see a few of my wallets not synced and resyncing from scratch is taking forever and they seem stuck??

is there any issues today?

lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:42:38 AM

this coin is way undervalued,  the price should keep rising until 2 digit imho

I concur.  Imagine when rolling peg hits and the next crypto crash starts happening.  When people start fleeing into Bay instead of tether or Fiat.  This is a very likely scenario.  This project is a Monster and anyone who's gotten into it early will be a millionaire.

Bay will launch a one of a kind feature called rolling peg. Basically it will allow freezing and unfreezing of coin supply to stabilize price through a consensus vote mechanism.  This can protect the price in any big sell off and also doubles as a feature that allows the token to have a predictable price, thus encouraging vendors/sellers to accept it.  It's superior b/c it's a dynamic peg that is controlled entirely by community consensus while tether is fixed to a certain price.  Also it allows users a safe haven without having to sell out of crypto.

The only other project hinting at something similar is United Bitcoin, but that hasn't even released yet.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
rqdxrocket

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:29:56 AM

Folks,

Its exciting times for sure for Bitbay but we are only getting started.  Check out the Bitbay website and look at the upcoming releases on the roadmap.

Thanks
asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:22:24 AM

I think that bitbay needs to invest a little more in marketing for the project. A little investment goes a long way. It's all about the presentation.
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:03:12 PM

I think that bitbay needs to invest a little more in marketing for the project. A little investment goes a long way. It's all about the presentation.

Working on it. Expanded the team with 7 people the last ten days or so, and will expand more. But it takes time to build a team, teach them about Bay, and find a good workflow.
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: