Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541860 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:28:12 PM

Hi,

I'm maintaining Cryptocoins – vector/webfont cryptocurrency icon pack; just released a new update (1.5) including BitBay update!

Hope you won't mind me posting here (other communities appreciate it).
If you like the work, tip me crypto and support further development:

BitBay: BAj5XwR2VrYzCkymzLSRXfMiQFKx7vmU95

Cheers!
~ systh

Thanks, its nice to see you have the new logos. Glad to see you remembered us. Smiley
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:54:55 PM

Its the one year anniversary of BitBay! We have come pretty far this year and crypto is looking bullish as well. This year the remaining work will be finished so there is a lot to look forward to.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:54:24 PM

I've just bought 20k bitbay. I read the OP. The idea seems great and you seem to have put a lot of effort into it dzimbeck.
I do hope you will finally make this thing working as you want. Keep up the good job.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:13:24 PM

Its the one year anniversary of BitBay! We have come pretty far this year and crypto is looking bullish as well. This year the remaining work will be finished so there is a lot to look forward to.
Congrats! Looking forward to near future.  Wink

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:30:25 PM

I've just bought 20k bitbay. I read the OP. The idea seems great and you seem to have put a lot of effort into it dzimbeck.
I do hope you will finally make this thing working as you want. Keep up the good job.

Thanks! I'm working on it! It takes time but is worth it.
albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:54:17 PM

Congrats! Looking forward to near future.  Wink

keep up the good work dzimbeck! bitbay is a great idea and can be one of the very few altcoin survivals.
langke

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 11:46:41 AM

It's die.And will be Delisting from bittrex Angry
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:05:29 PM

Fudders coming back. I guess we will see something positive then  Cheesy
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 12:18:27 AM

watching ...

#crysx

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:22:44 PM

when?

Milfis

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:38:23 PM

Hi,

I'm maintaining Cryptocoins – vector/webfont cryptocurrency icon pack; just released a new update (1.5) including BitBay update!

Hope you won't mind me posting here (other communities appreciate it).
If you like the work, tip me crypto and support further development:

BitBay: BAj5XwR2VrYzCkymzLSRXfMiQFKx7vmU95

Cheers!
~ systh

I think they are awesome, just what I was looking for, hav downloaded from you site and sent a small donation. Thank you
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:50:20 PM

when?

He is having you on. If it was to be delisted then it would give you a weeks warning to trade at least 1.4btc )roughly(. I do wonder what is going on though, nothing from David for quite some time so is he letting it die with the price?

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:47:28 PM

when?

He is having you on. If it was to be delisted then it would give you a weeks warning to trade at least 1.4btc )roughly(. I do wonder what is going on though, nothing from David for quite some time so is he letting it die with the price?

I'm here, the 29th was my birthday and I had to move and then the power went out haha. So it was a busy week. I'm back to work today. Currently working on cross platform builds, fixing a small list of bugs and the next template. Most of the delays last month were because my personal life got in the way. Had to take care of a ton of things back in the states that suffered from neglect.

But its all good, I'm really looking forward to the new release.

Also, the volume is low, the price would get brought up with a buy order, Bitcoin has been slightly bullish so i think its okay. We will not get delisted since there is enough people watching the project.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:21:55 PM

when?

I'm here, the 29th was my birthday and I had to move and then the power went out haha. So it was a busy week. I'm back to work today. Currently working on cross platform builds, fixing a small list of bugs and the next template. Most of the delays last month were because my personal life got in the way. Had to take care of a ton of things back in the states that suffered from neglect.

Also, the volume is low, the price would get brought up with a buy order, Bitcoin has been slightly bullish so i think its okay. We will not get delisted since there is enough people watching the project.

good to hear Smiley

Yes we need NOT to get this delisted.

albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:26:55 PM

when?

thanks for the update! cool!
the_wolf

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:00:17 PM

First of all, thank you to David and team for continuing to put forth effort into the Bitbay project.
I've been holding BAY since the IPO and will gladly continue to do so.
BAY is a long-term project and I'm in it for the long haul.
Bitbay's time will come.

With that being said, I have a few questions/concerns that can hopefully be answered.
First of all, is there a future ongoing marketing plan for BAY?
If so, when does the team feel implementation should take place?
I understand we have a new website and forum but it does not seem BAY is actively being promoted on a consistent basis.

The last facebook update was 2 months ago:
https://www.facebook.com/bitbaymarket

The last tweet was 2 months ago:
https://twitter.com/bitbaytalk

The last forum post was 2 months ago:
http://bitbay.market/forums

I understand that a majority of the communication and interactions take place on Slack, but from a regular person's view, it looks like not a lot is going on with BAY.  Most people that want to know more about this project either check this BCT thread or possibly our subreddit.

The subreddit has not been active a while either:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitBay/

I know this sounds like I'm bellyaching and complaining, but I'm really not.
And everyone would be totally justified by calling me out on my lack of effort trying to promote BAY.
I could definitely be doing more and contributing to the project.
I'm hoping to correct this in 2016 by dedicated a bit of time each month promoting the great tech behind BAY.
Maybe it's a blog post?  Maybe it's a tweet? Maybe it's emailing influencers and introducing them to BAY.
I'm not sure but I will begin trying something.

Either way, I feel more can be done to ensure (and give confidence to) potential new investors that BAY is thriving and advancing (as we all know it is).
A simple updated tweet, facebook post or forum update more frequently would go a long way, in my opinion.
Just my .02 cents.

Again, a big thank you to David and all the cool kids on the team helping him out.
You guys have my utmost respect and soon all your hard work will rewarded.

You guys are building something amazing. The world is waiting.

________________- ____
_______________/__l /_l
_____________/____v__l
____________/________l
___________/_/________
___________V_________
___________/_________
__________/___________
_________/____________
_________/____________
________/____________/
_______/______l____l_l
______/_______\____l_
_____/____---- __\____l
____/__/______\_ ___I
____l__/_______)_\___l
___/___________/_\___
__/\__________/___\___
_l _____ _______)__ ___)

MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:28:32 AM

Since 2 weeks my wallets keep on syncing. I used all the nodes of https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

But it just keeps syncing without syncing. Can someone help me?

Is there a new wallet? Are there working nodes?

Some update on developments regarding progress would be nice to, the price is sinking and sinking.. more then the average altcoin.
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:30:59 AM

Will my coins ever be worth 350 sat again?
Munti

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:26:50 PM

Since 2 weeks my wallets keep on syncing. I used all the nodes of https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

But it just keeps syncing without syncing. Can someone help me?

Is there a new wallet? Are there working nodes?

Some update on developments regarding progress would be nice to, the price is sinking and sinking.. more then the average altcoin.

Can you please give us a little more info?
What OS are you running? What is the version number of your wallet? Are you running QT wallet or client?

Regarding update, David is working on the templates for the market. No ETA, but should not be long before release now.
Things have been slow the last months because David and other members of core team have had to take care of things in their private life, but when Christmas is over we should be back on track.

I wouldn't worry to much about price unless you plan on selling now. For a long time BitBay was doing better than the average alt, now it's falling more than the average alt. In the end I believe it will be about average. Besides, BitBay has always been able to bounce back, and unlike many other alts there is a little volume on the trading. Check volume on bittrex for say the last 4 months.
Munti

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:53:12 PM

First of all, thank you to David and team for continuing to put forth effort into the Bitbay project.
I've been holding BAY since the IPO and will gladly continue to do so.
BAY is a long-term project and I'm in it for the long haul.
Bitbay's time will come.

With that being said, I have a few questions/concerns that can hopefully be answered.
First of all, is there a future ongoing marketing plan for BAY?
If so, when does the team feel implementation should take place?
I understand we have a new website and forum but it does not seem BAY is actively being promoted on a consistent basis.

The last facebook update was 2 months ago:
https://www.facebook.com/bitbaymarket

The last tweet was 2 months ago:
https://twitter.com/bitbaytalk

The last forum post was 2 months ago:
http://bitbay.market/forums

I understand that a majority of the communication and interactions take place on Slack, but from a regular person's view, it looks like not a lot is going on with BAY.  Most people that want to know more about this project either check this BCT thread or possibly our subreddit.

The subreddit has not been active a while either:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitBay/

I know this sounds like I'm bellyaching and complaining, but I'm really not.
And everyone would be totally justified by calling me out on my lack of effort trying to promote BAY.
I could definitely be doing more and contributing to the project.
I'm hoping to correct this in 2016 by dedicated a bit of time each month promoting the great tech behind BAY.
Maybe it's a blog post?  Maybe it's a tweet? Maybe it's emailing influencers and introducing them to BAY.
I'm not sure but I will begin trying something.

Either way, I feel more can be done to ensure (and give confidence to) potential new investors that BAY is thriving and advancing (as we all know it is).
A simple updated tweet, facebook post or forum update more frequently would go a long way, in my opinion.
Just my .02 cents.

Again, a big thank you to David and all the cool kids on the team helping him out.
You guys have my utmost respect and soon all your hard work will rewarded.

You guys are building something amazing. The world is waiting.

________________- ____
_______________/__l /_l
_____________/____v__l
____________/________l
___________/_/________
___________V_________
___________/_________
__________/___________
_________/____________
_________/____________
________/____________/
_______/______l____l_l
______/_______\____l_
_____/____---- __\____l
____/__/______\_ ___I
____l__/_______)_\___l
___/___________/_\___
__/\__________/___\___
_l _____ _______)__ ___)

I totally agree with you that we should get messages out on twitter, fb, and this thread more often. As I said in my previous post, core team has been busy taking care of things in their private life, and unfortunately communication has suffered as a result. That said, meta has announced on slack that he will post any announcements that others send him. But so far no one has done that. You are more than welcome to help out with that.

I wouldn't say we have a marketing plan, but we are working on something. If we are able to pull it off, it should be amazing. Imo the crypto community is just playing the bigger fool game. We will therefore target real end users. After all, unlike most alts, we have a coin that you can actually use in daily life.
The marketing should start after we have implemented all main features of BitBay, meaning templates and pegging should be in place. there is no point in introducing end users to an unfinished product.
This is still gonna take a little while, so we probably should focus a little on the crypto community while we wait. The problem is there is not enough of us working on it, so we have to prioritize. You (and maybe others?) wanting to help out could remedy this, so I'm very happy that you intend to join us in promoting BitBay.

Thank you for caring. Send me a pm with your email, and I will get you on slack if you'r not already there
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: