Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196151 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:04:15 PM

the coin show in rich list are correct somewhat.

1.3 billion first

0.7 billion second

0.2 billion 3rd

0.2 billion 4th

Total 2.4 billion Neucoin foundation

Let's be a little bit more precise with that:

That's about 150 Mio more... The market plays with just 100 Mio right now. And it's already losing value.

Really, I don't get this... it's a complete mystery to me. How is a project like this even possible?

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:09:29 PM

why can't game companies just use bitcoin.  why do they need neu coin?

scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 03:22:04 PM

bitcoinbs

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:29:47 PM

here is answer for that coins

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/the-neucoin-foundations-plans-for-distribution-of-neucoin-over-2015-and-2016/1529

Colt 45

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:39:31 PM

I would give you the advice to write all those guys some Mails and ask them if they still want to be associated with this. It seems that they don't have a clue of Crypto, never read the specifications or think about it.

These aren't cryptocurrency guys, they're blue chip, professional silicon valley types. I'm sure to them it was longer term proposition. Mass adoption or not. That's the bet. None of these types of investors were looking for a quick out at Bittrex. To sit and trade a few grand a day on Cryptsy, come on... They don't have time for that, or would never have invested in such a small idea with such minuscule upside. They must have seen the opportunity for mass adoption, taken a calculated risk and that's what their bet is. If neucoin gets millions of users and an upward growth curve of mainstream users and integrated with more and more games etc, if that happens they will make 100X or 1000X their money. If it doesn't they won't make anything. Daytrading coins at this level to make 10 grand become 20 isn't what guys like that do.

If it's not a Scam it doesn't make it better. But yes, you're right with "it's different"... ;-)

So we agree on "different" hahaha, fair enough Wink

But come on now, off course it's better! Paranoid fud about "scam scam scam" all over the place is just a little silly. It just doesn't make sense. No sane person believes it. And it clouds a more constructive debate about the actual project, inflation and user adoption etc all the stuff that's really interesting. Whether it works or it doesn't it's an interesting approach and it's targeting new segments. It isn't until we see more consumer applications and partnerships launched that we will know if it will fly or not.

But please explain me, what is the strategy with the inflation?

I think these sections of the foundations' strategic plan sum it up pretty well:

http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#strategic-distribution

http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#tech-amp-economics-overview
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:53:27 PM

how many coins are there?
getinfo
well what i see is shocking

Gekko here's the meat ... get your teeth out Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:54:55 PM

Could be fun to think about what they'll do in short-terme.. the next 4 weeks.

Two scenarios:

Scenario 1

I believe that they already own the majority of the 100 Mio Coins that are on the market right now (besides they're holding and staking the other 3 billions). If I'm right they have complete control about the price. They should be able to do with it what they want. They could have the plan to let it rise, to make some marketing about the price. With other words: With a little luck, people could see a stable rising price and buy a little...

Problem with that: Everybody who would maybe buy for more than just 0.5 BTC will take a look into this thread, into the blockexplorer and the richlist. With an IQ above 80 and a calculator, everybody without mental issues won't give just 1 satoshi. So... most likely such a strategy won't bring more than maybe 10 BTC in summary of some poor guys.

And: It would need some time to press some BTC out of the Crypto-Community... and at the same time there is a 200%-inflation every month out of market-perspective. That means: Time is not on their side. More time = less potential for bringing user in about the price.

And that's really interesting, because at the same time those who really gave money... all these "angels" with money but without a calculator will ask the team what's wrong with this project. I really would like to see chats or hear phone-calls of the people behind. ;-)

Scenario 2

They just let it down... they vanish and..... it will be just another little Coin and forgotten in a few months.

Problem with this Scenario: They are not anonymous. Most likely there are some contracts. Maybe there are some legal issues. And most likely some of those they've listed here undere Strategic Angels (http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#team) want their money back if they really invested in this. And if they have enough to invest thousands of BTC they also have enough to hire lawyers... Maybe some of them are really pissed. Maybe the ICO wasn't completely legal. Maybe the team sold the Coins and has to pay taxes?

Or maybe some guys, one or two or even five, invested more BTC in the public ICO... maybe somebody owned 20 BTC and thought this will be the next big thing and bought into the ICO for 20 BTC. He tolds his parents about this and they're pissed and hire a lawyer.

Interesting weeks ahead...

But, to be fair... a third scenario:

Scenario 3

Microsoft, Apple, Google, Amazon will adopt this and China will choose it as official currency and it will go mainstream. The three foundations will be the central bank and inflate the market with 3 billions of new coins every year and all those companies and china will be bankrupt in 6 months. But all 50 early investors will be rich.

Maybe that's the plan... ;-)
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:02:33 PM

well it is no better than ripple (75% held by inner core) or stellar (90% held by inner core)
it is worse ... but perhaps Noo can fake it until they make it and sell off to corps ... but really honestly why would they even pick it up.

they can pump the price and try to buy back the little tiny sliver they have doled out, at hit what $5-$8M, we'll see

but this is 0.00000001 btc junk
"moneysupply" : 3054683643.11055613
staking at 100%
LOL

then tell me how/why it is 100,000,000 not 3,054,683,643 on http://coinmarketcap.com

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Neucoininvestor

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:12:38 PM

I invested in Neucoin and I absolutely like how they are developing it.

Everything Neucoin built so far looks great.

Online wallet is nice and easy to use. User on boarding site getneucoin.com is great as well.

At this point Neucoin delivers everything their promised and the coin has a great chance to grow.

For the trolls:

I don’t always talk to trolls, but when I . . . I don’t

rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:16:13 PM

Wait and see, judge tomorrow. nokoin always ask.
But look at all the evidence.

No communication, hardly, ever.
One and a half years in the making
Always everything is "coming"

Then at launch
No block explorer, now created in garage land.
Crappy qt wallet, already bettered in garage land.
No simple games.
No getnokoin.com
No utility.
No referal programme in place.
No "languages" at launch as discussed.

A year and a half just to "tweek" Peercoin. Nothing else
It doesn't add up.
It's always wait and see tomorrow.

Tomorrow never comes with nokoin.

But even if all the above were available, as Tempus is finding, the figures don't add up, are purposefully unclear and confusing, deceitful or missing.
Anyone asking is vilified.
So unprofessional.

I have done the figures best I could,
Now Tempus is doing figures.
Nokoin will not show these figures.
Because they don't add up to anything but a scam - they will profit, investors will not.

Any sane person can see this.
Any sane person can see Colt 45 is likely a team member.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:25:10 PM

alright I am convinced Newbie accounts ... your all right ... no scam here ... pay no attention to the players who have be around the block ... what this coin needs is more Newbie accounts exclaiming the awesomeness that is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:44:55 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 11:43:39 PM by tempus

These aren't cryptocurrency guys, they're blue chip, professional silicon valley types. I'm sure to them it was longer term proposition. Mass adoption or not. That's the bet. None of these types of investors were looking for a quick out at Bittrex. To sit and trade a few grand a day on Cryptsy, come on... They don't have time for that, or would never have invested in such a small idea with such minuscule upside. They must have seen the opportunity for mass adoption, taken a calculated risk and that's what their bet is. If neucoin gets millions of users and an upward growth curve of mainstream users and integrated with more and more games etc, if that happens they will make 100X or 1000X their money. If it doesn't they won't make anything. Daytrading coins at this level to make 10 grand become 20 isn't what guys like that do.

See, I can understand that the names behind it are impressive to you and some others. But either way: Something is wrong with that. Most probably they did not understand and anticipate that there wouldn't be millions of excited people to buy this. It's obvious that the ICO failed... They had to buy it themselves. If it would have been a real crowdsale there would be thousands of addresses, not just 100 addresses with 99,99% of the total supply. And the official forum... there would be a lot of action and not just 10 posts every day.

And... those guys would tweet about it, right? They would make marketing for it, because they believe in it. What I believe is: They really believed in it 6-8 months ago, because they don't know much about Crypto and they didn't care enough about some little details like the 200% of market inflation every month. They believe 100% inflation a year in total, and that's stupid enough.

But it's all about the market and if on the market are just 100 Mio and the 2,9 billions are staking in the back... it's in fact 200% for the market every month (in fact it's more).

And yes, they could hold it instead of dump it if they don't want to damage the price. But what will they do with that? They say they will just sell 2% every month. But first you have to believe that and I don't see any reason to trust them. Second: Even those 2% are enough to damage the price.

And, funny: How will they do that? Will they make a race who is first on the market with his 2% to dump? They make each others to enemies on the market. Or maybe they don't care about money? It's just to bring it to mass-adoption?

That won't happen!

So we agree on "different" hahaha, fair enough Wink

Yes, we'll find some more points we agree ;-)

But come on now, off course it's better! Paranoid fud about "scam scam scam" all over the place is just a little silly.

Under the line I really don't care if this is a planned scam or not. Maybe you're right. Maybe they had the plan to establish something big, a plan to let it seem big to start something like a self fulfilling prophecy.

And I tell you: If that was the plan they had a really bad timing. Because that was the paycoin-strategy. At the same time Neucoin made his first public moves, Paycoin escalated... take a look at the chart how it turned out:

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bittrex/xpybtc (1d or 3d)

There were tenthousands who bought the Paycoin-Shit and lost a lot of money. Now there are SEC-investigations and Garza is on the flight.

What that means: All those, who maybe would've been impressed by Neucoin, got burned in Paycoin.

It just doesn't make sense. No sane person believes it.

That's another point we agree. Because I agree with you that it's really hard to believe. I just see the facts... and yes, I can't believe what I see and I can't believe that mentally healthy people developed this over a year, planned a strategy like 100% inflation in total per year, but 200% for the market every month, staking tons of Coins to make the supply worthless which is owned by the real Community. And again: That are much less people as you maybe believe.

But, tell me: Where are the heads behind it now? Shouldn't they answer some serious questions?

And it clouds a more constructive debate about the actual project, inflation and user adoption etc all the stuff that's really interesting. Whether it works or it doesn't it's an interesting approach and it's targeting new segments. It isn't until we see more consumer applications and partnerships launched that we will know if it will fly or not.

Yes, you're right. If a project is legit and honest and with high quality regarding the tech and the strategy behind, people should talk about it. But no project is really bulletproof. The best project has some weak points and it needs discussions about it as well... to make it better.

And if we look at this project, we could say: To help with it, we discuss some of the points that seem weak. And everybody who bought this or is thinking about if he should buy.... can read it and come to his conclusion.

I think these sections of the foundations' strategic plan sum it up pretty well:

http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#strategic-distribution

http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#tech-amp-economics-overview

Okay... let's think about it. They say:

"To optimize for growth and adoption, a large share of the foundations’ endowment will be given to consumers in exchange for engaging with, trying out, and referring friends to NeuCoin. Another large block will be awarded to companies that help NeuCoin grow its user base and become more useful: game publishers and content providers that accept microtransactions with NeuCoin tokens, exchanges, wallets, consumer mining services, payment processors, remittance services, discounted group shopping services, marketing and distribution partners and other key services to NeuCoin users. Finally, some will be sold, with proceeds used by the foundations to increase the value of NeuCoin through consumer marketing, utility development, and core coin development."

They will give large shares to consumers, exchanges, companies - all in exchange for engagement. Under the line that's the whole plan.

But let's do some math again:

100 Mio on the free market.
2.9 billion in the background (in fact there are already 3,054,905,895 in total which means: 55 mio new Coins since a few days).

Now they give away those 55 Mio new Coins for free...

1. why the hell did anybody buy the ICO if you can have it for free?
2. who wants it and what has he to do for it?

3. what will be the reaction of the market if they give away just 55 mio? That's a 55% inflation for the market right now.

They stake this shit out of nothing! More than 200 Mio new Coins every month! They won't get it away without bringing the price near to zero.

So they can't do that, right? They can't give away just 55 Mio Coins without damaging the price. And if the price will drop this project is done because of the price. So they have to hold it. But nobody will buy it if it's just a matter of time if you can get it for free and it reaches the market.

And let's think about the possibility that somebody like me could believe that this could be big some day: I would never trust the people behind this. I would never trust "non-profit-foundations". There is nothing like "non-profit" in Crypto. Some day there would be a 10,000%inflation at one day and my investment would be smoke.

I'm not here to spread FUD... and really, I'm always thinking I must be wrong and that this can't be really the result. But until now there are no different numbers and no answers of the masterminds behind this. I mean, they should explain it... not to me. I did not buy. They should explain it to you and those who bought into the ICO.

moneycharm

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:45:55 PM

They mentioned to launch blockchain next month end they working on it.
Someone actually just created a blockexplorer for neucoin, http://www.neucoin.io

Thank you. That is pretty much coin.
Colt 45

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:56:17 PM

Who's vilifying now? Anyone not totally agreeing with you is disregarded as a team member. Anyone trying to actually discuss anything instead of just agreeing with you, maybe with a different opinion, you just claim are just part of the conspiracy, "in on it"... It's ridiculous. You are obviously entitled to any opinon you want, but so is everyone else.

Neucoininvestor

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:06:34 PM

Who's vilifying now? Anyone not totally agreeing with you is disregarded as a team member. Anyone trying to actually discuss anything instead of just agreeing with you, maybe with a different opinion, you just claim are just part of the conspiracy, "in on it"... It's ridiculous. You are obviously entitled to any opinon you want, but so is everyone else.

Don't waste your time on discussing with a troll. rizzlarolla is an account created specifically for trashing Neucoin.

Recent activity of similar accounts shows that someone is really afraid of Neucoin development and it's potential.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:15:09 PM

I am convinced Newbie accounts ... your all right ... no scam here ... tell me more about this portential

100M coins nah 4 billion coins ... smmff ... what's the big deal?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
kuperis

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:20:16 PM

therw 0.1B (public) vs 2.4B premine holders...
there is no point to buy this one, coz anytime demand could by destroyed bu very big supply...
i see no future with that 100M market, when 2.4B in next corner... i can come anytime and dump this coin to even 1sat
rizzlarolla

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:58:28 PM

OK.

Any sane person can see Colt 45 is likely a team member. Imo.

It's hardly vilifying.
It's an observation.

I do not say that about many people.
You registered on nokoin forum Sept 22, 1 week you made 27 posts.
You are much more clued up on nokoin than most there.
But you never talk numbers?

You join here 2 weeks.
Just same time as "nokoin project" were clearly shilling this thread.
Other nokoin team members post here, sometimes undeclared.

If you are not, OK
Imo at the moment, you are.

moneycharm

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:57:21 PM

http://cryptocoin.cc/table.php?cryptocoin=neucoin
rizzlarolla

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:27:13 PM

the coin show in rich list are correct somewhat.

1.3 billion first

0.7 billion second

0.2 billion 3rd

0.2 billion 4th

Total 2.4 billion Neucoin foundation

nokoin Project,
"the NeuCoin Project is supported by three non-profit foundations.... funded with 2.4 billion premined NeuCoin tokens:"
NeuCoin Growth Foundation: 1.4 billion NeuCoins
NeuCoin Utility Foundation: 0.8 billion NeuCoins
NeuCoin Code Foundation: 0.2 billion NeuCoins
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/the-neucoin-foundations-plans-for-distribution-of-neucoin-over-2015-and-2016/1529

rizz,
"what about the 300m nokoin set aside for founders work after launch?"

Torrgeek nokoin mod,
"Troll"

nokoin blockexplorer shows,
1st 1.3 billion (100m short of 1.4 billion)
2nd 0.7 billion (100m short of 0.8 billion)
3rd 0.2 billion (Code foundation. correct)
     -----
     2.2 billion (0.1 billion yet to be set aside for founders?)

4th 0.2 billion(set aside for founders?)

No attempt to explain this from nokoin Project of course.
The 300m nokoin set aside for founders still unaddresed by nokoin Project.
No nokoin forum member has asked for clarification.
There are only 3 foundations, yet 4 wallets add up to 2.4 billion. That's close enough? (Will Colt 45 ask about this over there?)

As Tempus said,
"There are not much users on their forum and near to zero action. I don't believe that they were able to sell 100 Mio Neucoins for about 1 Mio Dollar. If so many real investors would've bought this, there would be a lot more communication about it, a lot more banging the drum for it (from the community) and a lot more questions about it and so on."

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: