Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 09:49:23 AM

By investing we both save Money and increase it if we do it in a safe way.

You should probably read above of your post. Erdogan's post pointed out a good difference for both those option. Saving is much more to future usage while Investing is much more to keep on generating more revenue. Besides you should note that by investing , you bear a higher risk than saving.
Best solution that if you into investing and saving at both the same time then your option would be a safe deposits. Most safe deposits offer up to 7.5 % per annum which is quite high considering that it is quite safe and the interest rate is somewhat higher than the inflation rate

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:58:07 AM

for me better im invest my money because that other way i earn bitcoin. sometimes when you invest bitcoin you got scam that's a risk

dblink

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:11:30 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

My choice is invest the money in any property or business, it will double your income source. However you have to be more like a calculator, If you instant money and need instant investment, then invest and buy properties, since it will be your concrete savings, if any worst happens, your properties are still lying their as immovable savings, so there is no loss for you.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:21:08 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 03:17:41 PM by Amph

for me better im invest my money because that other way i earn bitcoin. sometimes when you invest bitcoin you got scam that's a risk

in fact it is better to invest in bitcoin, and not use bitcoin for investing, you can avoid plenty of troubles in this way,

usually when you invest with your money you're ass is more covered in comparison with bitcoin where security is only in the trust between the two part

maybe bitcoin bank could change that in the future, if they will able to cover your risky investments
dmytro89

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:24:58 PM

In my opinion it is very hard to understand invest or save money. All depends on situation. If you have enough money to invest and after live, you can do it. If you have not enough money after investing , in this case you would better to save. Also its depends on economic situation in the country. You must consider all the factors before you will take a decision.Really in my case I save my money because I have not enough money to invest. And https://www.jazmine.com/ helps to count them. It is really good online organizer. When I want to know situation about my money, it is not a problem with it.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:39:17 PM

-snip-

Good thinking of breaking through all of this discussion with this solid understanding for both option. So allow me to make a tl;dr version of your post because I doubt most people will be reading through your wall of text. Let me know if I am missing some vital point for it  Smiley

tl;dr version :

#1 Saving main point is time aspect where you are saving it for future usage.

#2 Investing is about putting in some capital. Depending on what you are using what your investment for, if you are using it get more then 
     it is called as capital but if you using it for yourself than it is more of a consumer good

#3 Key for investing is financialization which means that it is best not to go all in and diversify your portfolio into several things

#4 Difference between saving and investing is that saving is for future usage while investing is to generate more revenue for you

In short: OK
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:56:19 PM

-snip-

Good thinking of breaking through all of this discussion with this solid understanding for both option. So allow me to make a tl;dr version of your post because I doubt most people will be reading through your wall of text. Let me know if I am missing some vital point for it  Smiley

tl;dr version :

#2 Investing is about putting in some capital. Depending on what you are using what your investment for, if you are using it get more then 
     it is called as capital but if you using it for yourself than it is more of a consumer good

#3 Key for investing is financialization which means that it is best not to go all in and diversify your portfolio into several things

#4 Difference between saving and investing is that saving is for future usage while investing is to generate more revenue for you

I will only clarify the number 3 and 4 , first the number 3. I think you should say you have enough money or capital so that you can support you different investment. and the number 4 is saving is for your future expenses or in case of emergencies and the investment is for your income every month.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:17:55 PM

Hands down it is better to invest money safely for an increase than saving it.
Saved money will only remain as it is and if affected by inflation the purchasing power will reduce.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 07:18:11 PM

-snip-

tl;dr version :

I will only clarify the number 3 and 4 , first the number 3. I think you should say you have enough money or capital so that you can support you different investment. and the number 4 is saving is for your future expenses or in case of emergencies and the investment is for your income every month.

#3 should not be an issue because it doesnt matter on how big your capital is, it is matter of financial management which means that if you divide them proportionally or according to each of the risk then it isnt an issue about the amount of the capital.
As for #4 I think it is the same because anything that is related to "emergencies" is in the future therefore the word future usage has represent the future needs for emergencies as well

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:21:26 PM

Hands down it is better to invest money safely for an increase than saving it.
Saved money will only remain as it is and if affected by inflation the purchasing power will reduce.

If, the accent is on "if" you can manage to increase it safely.

There are too many scams lately in not just this forum but the whole financial world.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dotakels

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:03:53 PM

-snip-

tl;dr version :

#3 should not be an issue because it doesnt matter on how big your capital is, it is matter of financial management which means that if you divide them proportionally or according to each of the risk then it isnt an issue about the amount of the capital.
As for #4 I think it is the same because anything that is related to "emergencies" is in the future therefore the word future usage has represent the future needs for emergencies as well
#3 its issued because if you have only a enough capital and don't have an extra money, your invesment maybe lost and you don't have money to continued it.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 06:16:33 PM

should not be an issue because it doesnt matter on how big your capital is, it is matter of financial management which means that if you divide them proportionally or according to each of the risk then it isnt an issue about the amount of the capital.

#3 its issued because if you have only a enough capital and don't have an extra money, your invesment maybe lost and you don't have money to continued it.

Not entirely an issue I would say. As I have described it is just a matter of financial management because each investment bear their own risk which means that it is not related to how decent your capital is but rather how do you spread that risk into a smaller risk. Basically with strict financial management , people would be able to do so

I'll make an example using a small capital so

I.e you have $100 and you are spreading your it into 5 investment with $10 each leaving you another $50 for safety precautions which come in handy if you are losing the $50 invested.

See, it has nothing to do with your capital if you know how to manage them properly. Having $1M without a proper management for that would be the same as losing it anyway

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:28:11 PM

Of course to invest (or to save up the money for some big investment like a house).

Because you have nothing when the money lay forever on the bank, then you die and for what you had the money, only for looking at it.
I would spread your investment, buy a house, a nice car and a little bit invest in bitcoins, or on the stock market.

But i would only invest on something like that, only the money that you can lose.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:47:25 PM

we all have both option and can easy invest half between them but im pretty sure the better results come with a high risk that is trade btc only or other crypto.... the buy and sell game.
GreenStox

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:49:58 PM

we all have both option and can easy invest half between them but im pretty sure the better results come with a high risk that is trade btc only or other crypto.... the buy and sell game.

I would just prefer to invest in altcoins right now, i mean they have alot of potential to go up an most of them are at bargain price.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:55:46 AM

I would just prefer to invest in altcoins right now, i mean they have alot of potential to go up an most of them are at bargain price.

potential to go down 90% of the time.

what makes you think it`ll go up, unless some actual services like just-dice is using it. you need concrete services like to ever have a alt coin to stand in value.
Dotakels

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:10:01 AM

should not be an issue because it doesnt matter on how big your capital is, it is matter of financial management which means that if you divide them proportionally or according to each of the risk then it isnt an issue about the amount of the capital.

Not entirely an issue I would say. As I have described it is just a matter of financial management because each investment bear their own risk which means that it is not related to how decent your capital is but rather how do you spread that risk into a smaller risk. Basically with strict financial management , people would be able to do so

I.e you have $100 and you are spreading your it into 5 investment with $10 each leaving you another $50 for safety precautions which come in handy if you are losing the $50 invested.

See, it has nothing to do with your capital if you know how to manage them properly. Having $1M without a proper management for that would be the same as losing it anyway
Ok i got your point, but in my opinion you should clarify your statement so that newbie can understand what you are really saying, because they can misunderstand what you want to say.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:24:50 AM

Ok i got your point, but in my opinion you should clarify your statement so that newbie can understand what you are really saying, because they can misunderstand what you want to say.

its why most people like my rich friend buys a house.

it acts more like a security deposit box, if anything bad happens they can always sell it.

Dotakels

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:34:43 AM

its why most people like my rich friend buys a house.

it acts more like a security deposit box, if anything bad happens they can always sell it.
Because he want a house? or if that house is act like security deposit bank? i think he nascent to you so that you will believe to him that he have a money.
GreenStox

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:37:35 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

i suppose a wise choice of  real-estate agency could be the best  choice. to invest in early stages and then sell estate in the end, invest again... passive income, good life, bali and goa twice a month

Well estate sells only until there are loans, and you bet that the credit market will see a big crunch next years.

I was told by whales that all estates including agricultural are overprices, a big collapse will happen there soon.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: