Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:41:32 PM

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .
i just think,the best way to save our money is divide it to many purpose,some money save on bank deposito,and some othrs investing to something that have stable price,like bitcoin or gold,and also if you have big amount of money,invest on property Grin i think almost 100% your money is saving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:02:02 PM

Investment is not a good way of saving money imo. Its more like a way of risking your money. Anyway if I were asked how to save money, my answer will be: I won't spend a cent to any items I don't really need, spend less for leisure and buy cheap stuffs. That how I save my money.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:21:59 PM

the easiest way to save your money is alocate at least % 10 of your income, spent only for things what you need not what you want, make sure never put yourself in a position where you are forced to spend it
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 10:09:32 AM

Investment is not a good way of saving money imo. Its more like a way of risking your money. Anyway if I were asked how to save money, my answer will be: I won't spend a cent to any items I don't really need, spend less for leisure and buy cheap stuffs. That how I save my money.

That's good, spending less is the key to save money in a proper way, I have piggy bank at my home whatever possible I just keep on putting into it and open it after say 6 months, and honestly when I look at those savings that make my day, as the amount is much more then my expectations and it take care of my expenses.
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 10:55:15 AM

That's good, spending less is the key to save money in a proper way, I have piggy bank at my home whatever possible I just keep on putting into it and open it after say 6 months, and honestly when I look at those savings that make my day, as the amount is much more then my expectations and it take care of my expenses.

Yeah piggy banks still don't get old despite of the modern age and still one of the best ideas to save your money securely. I forgot to add that I still also use a piggy bank. I put money to it everyday and I just open it after a year, specifically every New Year. Those savings will be a good start for me every year.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:57:05 PM

the easiest way to save your money is alocate at least % 10 of your income, spent only for things what you need not what you want, make sure never put yourself in a position where you are forced to spend it

To achieve that people must prioritize it to themselves to have a portion of their monthly income that will goes to your savings. In this way, you are really sure you are saving money. They must force themselves to do it.

If they succeed they will surprise how much money they save annually.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:25:59 PM

To achieve that people must prioritize it to themselves to have a portion of their monthly income that will goes to your savings. In this way, you are really sure you are saving money. They must force themselves to do it.

If they succeed they will surprise how much money they save annually.

The key here is discipline. Without proper discipline, you cannot follow through your plan. Even if you set to save even just 5% of total income, if you cannot follow thru it year in , year out, its futile. Someone once adviced me to open an account, then distroy the atm. Just keep the account number. Then, automatically transfer your planned saving to that account. You dont have access to it so you cannot withdraw your savings. Then it will build up, there's your savings.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:50:51 AM

Saving money is easy but many people find it difficult to save their money. The key is pay everything you have to pay that month.
The money that have left take around 50% of that and just save that and don't touch it. 
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:03:18 PM

Saving money is easy but many people find it difficult to save their money. The key is pay everything you have to pay that month.
The money that have left take around 50% of that and just save that and don't touch it. 

Easy is not the right term here when talking about saving the money thing.

Still if you have some nice plan about saving the money, there are still an urgent holes happening while you are on the road of saving your money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:04:52 PM

Buy bitcoins and you will surely save your money. Buying bitcoins will prevent you from other things.
This will automatically let you save your money and with bitcoin when the price goes up you can sell your bitcoins. So you didn't just saved money but also made more money out of it.  
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:08:12 PM

Buy bitcoins and you will surely save your money. Buying bitcoins will prevent you from other things.
This will automatically let you save your money and with bitcoin when the price goes up you can sell your bitcoins. So you didn't just saved money but also made more money out of it.  

No. It's not saving but investing. Saving money is the one that you will not spend and will just used it for urgent purposes. But that is a good investment if a person will do such online investment.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:11:18 PM

No. It's not saving but investing. Saving money is the one that you will not spend and will just used it for urgent purposes. But that is a good investment if a person will do such online investment.

Investment is good in long run but depends on where you invest and at when you invest, as if product fails in future then you need to go through huge losses.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 03:37:07 PM

Have a scheduled plan and just go following it without other interruptions, if by chance additional expense occurs just make your next months budget schedule to compensate the previous unpredicted expense.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:18:53 PM

Have a scheduled plan and just go following it without other interruptions, if by chance additional expense occurs just make your next months budget schedule to compensate the previous unpredicted expense.
Yeah you need to come up with good plan to save your money and you need to follow that plan with great level of honesty and if you does it successfully then you can save a descent amount of money.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:26:57 PM

I think it is the other way around. If you really want to save, take out your intended amount to save first then keep it somewhere you can't touch it. Whatever is left of your salary, you divide it to your expenses and force yourself to live within that amount. Otherwise, you'll never be able to save at all.
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:29:11 PM

Investment is good in long run but depends on where you invest and at when you invest, as if product fails in future then you need to go through huge losses.

Most people are unable to take a huge loss.

That means they werent able to invest in the 1st place, since their other main cash flow cant off-set the loss.

The profit of the persons job or business has to exceed their loss if those losses occur.

draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:06:41 AM

Still if you have some nice plan about saving the money, there are still an urgent holes happening while you are on the road of saving your money.

no friend this is not good idea me also thing when we have some money . we can buy bitcoin and when increase bitcoin price and some month after when need money that time . we can sell bitcoin  with good trader  and after profit and some month save money .

armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:25:35 AM

no friend this is not good idea me also thing when we have some money . we can buy bitcoin and when increase bitcoin price and some month after when need money that time . we can sell bitcoin  with good trader  and after profit and some month save money .

Planning how to save money will be good for you,if you dont have any plans and your money is not gaining interest then your money value will be less in the future.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:27:24 AM

any people take this activity they say that the store is easy but it is not as easy as it seems.
you have the desire to buy anything and if you're not good at managing money. you will not be able to save money

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:27:40 AM

The best thing that you can do to save money is just dont invest all your money in Bitcoin, because if the value is falling down, than you have a big chance that you also can lose some money and that will be not good.
And if you are gambling or something, than you have to play with some small amounts, so you can also save some money.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: