Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:58:37 AM

Save money by basics.
Spend less transaction fees on less important deals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:52:46 PM

Everyone knows they need to save money, but the temptation to spend it is very big

You need to have self control to save money and need discipline to save it
we must first properly set is ourselves, we have to change our mind that we have to save money,
there must be firmness of yourself to save money
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:41:06 PM

Save money by basics.
Spend less transaction fees on less important deals.
sounds simple, but hard to do
I run to save money, buy what I need, spend a bit of transaction costs,
but sometimes we encounter unexpected costs
MF Doom

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:03:55 PM

its tough to "Beat" the stock market, look for mutual funds which allow you to be invested in many different companies at once, and it greatly minimizes your risk of loss.  I think a lot average 9-12% return
shido

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:34:13 AM

Even for savings, people get paid few % on their coins just for putting those coins in their wallets...
I have seen websites that give you good interest on your deposits (not HYIPs)...

Interesting, can you help out a newbie and provide some links to them? Thanks
shido

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:59:43 AM

I think it will be difficult if we save money by quantity, the way I save money is the real estate investment, I believe it is the best way to save money, when you need money, you just sell it

You really need to know what y're buying/doing here to make it safe.
Also it's not very liquid, if you need the money fast you will have to sell cheap and that could make you even lose money.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:54:52 PM

I think it will be difficult if we save money by quantity, the way I save money is the real estate investment, I believe it is the best way to save money, when you need money, you just sell it

Also it's not very liquid, if you need the money fast you will have to sell cheap and that could make you even lose money.
Real state investments also has its own issues, if you make a mistake in buying you have to pay more lose, also a fixed fee is not available and many times some problems devastate the market.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:12:21 PM

Plnt trees, buy lands, invest in something that will give small but sure gain. Don't need to take it high in the skyscraper. I am an optimist so I like to gamble big, but saving sensible or investing sensible is the right way to go.
To do all of these you first need to make some money... it all starts with having a job or some sort of monthly income where you can save a % of it monthly. If you are only paying bills you are another poor soul trapped in the system with no hope.

Exactly, and if you want to save money then save money in bitcoins as it is the right thing to do at a moment, and you cannot totally depend on gambling as it is not way to save money it is the way to loose money, saving should be such that is safe and secure and can be helpful at the time of emergencies.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:29:54 PM

This is only good for long term investments. And you can't buy real estate with small amount of money. You'll need to have a decent amount of capital to start investing in real estate. So this is hard for small timers like us to enter.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:22:32 AM

Plnt trees, buy lands, invest in something that will give small but sure gain. Don't need to take it high in the skyscraper. I am an optimist so I like to gamble big, but saving sensible or investing sensible is the right way to go.
To do all of these you first need to make some money... it all starts with having a job or some sort of monthly income where you can save a % of it monthly. If you are only paying bills you are another poor soul trapped in the system with no hope.

Exactly, and if you want to save money then save money in bitcoins as it is the right thing to do at a moment, and you cannot totally depend on gambling as it is not way to save money it is the way to loose money, saving should be such that is safe and secure and can be helpful at the time of emergencies.
But current situation does not show that bitcoin is a good way for investing because of its fluctuations now.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:38:52 PM

But current situation does not show that bitcoin is a good way for investing because of its fluctuations now.

Fluctuations are everywhere but the speciality of Bitcoin is the sudden rise of value but nowadays I don't see much fluctuations in Bitcoin probably it is stable at $420.
MF Doom

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:43:36 PM

Fluctuations are everywhere but the speciality of Bitcoin is the sudden rise of value but nowadays I don't see much fluctuations in Bitcoin probably it is stable at $420.

Btc has proven itself to be anything but stable. If you can pit money away for a year or more put it in btc, otherwise if you need to get it put of btc before then you risk losing money
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:48:19 PM

That's the beauty of Bitcoins, stability is why we are here...
Sudden rise is not meant to be stability, but steady growth is what we need in order for Bitcoins to be adopted everywhere...
It doesn't depend on situation, when BTC was over $1k, it also wasn't the right time, even Draper bought a lot of BTC when the price was $600, but he is using them in development of his projects and not just for profits...

jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:18:28 PM

I've seen good options here, but the one i like the most and actually use is to limit my spending.
Not buying rubbish products is the way to go...
chokesir

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 07:18:26 PM

I cut down my spending a lot by buying either second hand stuff and don't try to buy things i need.
With holiday promotions i mostly do my shopping too.

knowhow

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:00:04 PM

I usually expect a good promotion to buy a cellphone,when they launch a new it has a big cost after some months the price always drop,and i love black friday i usually buy something on it,knowing the price before that day.I control my budget ,i have xxx ammount to spend montly ,and xxx ammount to appy into savings soo when there is a balance and controled finance is easy to save a bit montly.But sometimes we have to spend a bit more then predicted.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:23:32 AM

I cut down my spending a lot by buying either second hand stuff and don't try to buy things i need.

You must be doing good way of saving. Second hand goods are better for books or furniture or gym equipment kind of things. Other than electronics, rest are better we can go to buy second hand stuff. Electronics may not have much life, so second hand electronics are not always recommended.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:05:16 AM

You must be doing good way of saving. Second hand goods are better for books or furniture or gym equipment kind of things. Other than electronics, rest are better we can go to buy second hand stuff. Electronics may not have much life, so second hand electronics are not always recommended.

Yes never buy electronics in second hand because it's not gonna last longer I made a mistake I bought an mobile through an Ecommerce site using Bitcoin and it was a disaster, I would say never buy any electronic goods from online because it's either the first copy or refurbished.
HarizDB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:48:48 PM

Saving comes from a young age. You have to 'learn' how to save your money - this is crucial for making better decisions on how to save. This could be the amount of your income you put aside, the duration of your savings, what you will use your saved up money on etc.
The better you are on saving, the bigger amount of your dispobible income can go into savings.
cointtoo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:44:45 PM

Trying to get stuff only in promotions and discounts and saving as much coupons as possible but buying things only if they are needed not just for the discount, also trying to limit the spending is a good way imo.

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: