Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
yakelbtc

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:19:06 AM

A lot of people when they recieve thier salary the first time they do is

Salary-expensive=SAVE or SAVING

What about this formula

Salary-SAVING= expensive
If you use this fomula you can save money.

nice formula, how if the salalry not enought to daily life ?
if i have installment payment (apartement and car ) ?
You can do this if you really want you can have another part time job, then I ask you do you really need a car? How much do you spend in gasoline per month and the cost or fare in taxi or bus in one month? You can give up your car and about your apartment find cheap apartment if you want to save. Buy important thing not just buy because you want it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 01:22:30 AM

The key to effectively save money is not to spend it on stuff that you really don't need. As long as you have food, clothing, and shelter, those would be the necessary things to live. If you already have something which is working, (such as a smartphone) don't waste your hard-earned money on the latest upgrade. Just be happy with what you already have.  Cheesy
Take advantage of deals. Oh, the savings. Oh, the price cuts. I always try to look for discounts.

Remember to be smart, though. It doesn't take much more than common sense to save money. Being stupid with purchases... well, you're helping the economy I guess.

yakelbtc

0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:28:01 AM

The key to effectively save money is not to spend it on stuff that you really don't need. As long as you have food, clothing, and shelter, those would be the necessary things to live. If you already have something which is working, (such as a smartphone) don't waste your hard-earned money on the latest upgrade. Just be happy with what you already have.  Cheesy
Take advantage of deals. Oh, the savings. Oh, the price cuts. I always try to look for discounts.

Remember to be smart, though. It doesn't take much more than common sense to save money. Being stupid with purchases... well, you're helping the economy I guess.
If you are rich by what ever you want go shopping everyday but if you are in middle class below you must know which is need and WANT..

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 06:13:28 AM

What about this formula

Salary-SAVING= expensive
That's is the problem. People lack the patience to save. They see it as money that can be put towards something that can use now. It is just in human nature. It is called instant gratification.
They want that winter jacket because it is getting cold outside, I won't put it into savings, I will buy that jacket because it is on sale. Do they need it? No. They could just as well us their old one from 5 years running.
But they want new and see it as "saving" on the price if it on sale. So they weight in the pros and cons and usually remove what they were going to put in saving to buy this new jacket. Also people are victims of vanity.

Actually, I don't think it is human nature. Human nature is instinct right? We had the instinct to prepare for the future, store food for the winter, somewhere along the way a lot of us lost that. Perhaps it's our material world? Or maybe it's access to have what we can't afford (i.e., credit)?

Whatever it is, saving is easy...decide how much to save and do that when you get your paycheck. The rest is yours to spend. That's easy. Learn to live without for a while and before you know it'll be the way. You'll feel bad not doing it, seriously.

Sturgeon

Activity: 392

ドラゴンスピ

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:36:32 AM

What about this formula

Salary-SAVING= expensive

You can do this if you really want you can have another part time job, then I ask you do you really need a car? How much do you spend in gasoline per month and the cost or fare in taxi or bus in one month? You can give up your car and about your apartment find cheap apartment if you want to save. Buy important thing not just buy because you want it.

thank's for your suggestion Smiley
i will think again before buy car and apartement,

maybe i will save my money and buy car after my saving money enough to buy car

"The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters"  Jean-Paul Kauffmann
"The risk / reward ratio is nuts. Playing with altcoins is like picking up pennies on the highway"  BlindMayorBitcorn

LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:29:25 AM

These are all good advices but you can't save up all your money

Sure you can save up and have a really good nice buffer but to what extend?

In today's society we HAVE to spend money and we have to work to get that money
StevenLiang

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:54:20 AM

What about this formula

Salary-SAVING= expensive

If you can distinguish between desires and needs, you can do saving more than usual.
Anyway my family always said, if you do savings by delay your desires then it's honourable.
But do not more concerned about saving than your own health. Health is your wealth.
Oloty

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:31:16 AM

I've read about 13 pages of replies so far... good stuff. I really appreciate some people laying out what they've done long-term for years and how it's going for them.

My advice:

Keep a ledger of your expenses, and go over your spending habits. This is very easy to do with banking statements, or for those who use cash just receipts or a memo book. You may not want to try to save every penny, because really your time is worth more than what you'll save, but maybe you'll find patterns.

For example, if every time you go to a certain city you eat at a specific restaurant because you like the food, maybe next time go try another place, you can see a lot of place's menus online nowdays and see if you'll save money or not in a few minutes, otherwise see if you can pick up a menu.

If you buy a bag of chips every payday when you're cashing your paycheck, look into having your wages direct deposited into a bank account.

When you buy a drink every time you stop for gas because you like the cashier, ask her out already and save that money for a date.  Grin

-----

More advice:

1. If you have even a modicum of talent in the area, please learn to cook. It will save you a lot of money and your life will also be more fulfilled. : )
2. Have more than just one primary source of income. This could even be just helping friends sometimes with their computer for some cash.
3. Help your friends and family who aren't good with money. They will appreciate it and it gives you experience for your own.
StevenLiang

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:38:35 AM

I've read about 13 pages of replies so far... good stuff. I really appreciate some people laying out what they've done long-term for years and how it's going for them.

My advice:

Keep a ledger of your expenses, and go over your spending habits. This is very easy to do with banking statements, or for those who use cash just receipts or a memo book. You may not want to try to save every penny, because really your time is worth more than what you'll save, but maybe you'll find patterns.

For example, if every time you go to a certain city you eat at a specific restaurant because you like the food, maybe next time go try another place, you can see a lot of place's menus online nowdays and see if you'll save money or not in a few minutes, otherwise see if you can pick up a menu.

If you buy a bag of chips every payday when you're cashing your paycheck, look into having your wages direct deposited into a bank account.

When you buy a drink every time you stop for gas because you like the cashier, ask her out already and save that money for a date.  Grin

-----

More advice:

1. If you have even a modicum of talent in the area, please learn to cook. It will save you a lot of money and your life will also be more fulfilled. : )
2. Have more than just one primary source of income. This could even be just helping friends sometimes with their computer for some cash.
3. Help your friends and family who aren't good with money. They will appreciate it and it gives you experience for your own.

Good advice!
Keep a ledger of our expense, so we know where the money goes.
And do not spend much "small money" in snack/drink because it gonna be a Big money at the end of a month.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:31:33 AM

What about this formula

Salary-SAVING= expensive

If you can distinguish between desires and needs, you can do saving more than usual.
Anyway my family always said, if you do savings by delay your desires then it's honourable.
But do not more concerned about saving than your own health. Health is your wealth.
if health is not the desire, this is a requirement, you must provide a specific budget for your health,
I do not count the cost of the output if it is for health
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:16:18 PM

I also live in philoppines . But my example is the current wage in the US, so that their wage is enough to live and they have also a savings. In the philippines the wage of employee is not enough to live, theres many expences, like paying bills, foods and etc. But, if you want really to save, its up to you not in your wage. You have choices save your money if you really want or dont save thats easy.

Nope friend, where ever you are, Just try to reduce your extra expenses like mobile recharges, unnecessary shopping, hotel expenses,travel expenses and etc... try to find a perfect job for you with good extra benefits that also will help you..Just try these things if suitable for you. 
bitcoinbettingtips

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:36:40 AM

I also live in philoppines . But my example is the current wage in the US, so that their wage is enough to live and they have also a savings. In the philippines the wage of employee is not enough to live, theres many expences, like paying bills, foods and etc. But, if you want really to save, its up to you not in your wage. You have choices save your money if you really want or dont save thats easy.

Nope friend, where ever you are, Just try to reduce your extra expenses like mobile recharges, unnecessary shopping, hotel expenses,travel expenses and etc... try to find a perfect job for you with good extra benefits that also will help you..Just try these things if suitable for you. 

That is good advice to the people living in USA. In other countries, the take home salary barely supports the basic living needs. People do not have holiday, do not stay in hotels. If they have to stay hotel, it is usually the cheap ones.
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:38:29 AM

That is good advice to the people living in USA. In other countries, the take home salary barely supports the basic living needs. People do not have holiday, do not stay in hotels. If they have to stay hotel, it is usually the cheap ones.
I think in poor countries is more about earning more than reducing expenses. Do things or learn skills people need, a relatively easy one is to learn how to make websites or repair/setup computers. In less developed areas this kind of skills can be highly valued especially if most people don't know how to do it.

Instead of doing useless stuff on the internet, learn valuable skill.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ninjaskills

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:48:08 PM

I know the incident, when we live in an area that the minimum wage remains low
sometimes we have to go into debt to make ends meet,
no time to save money
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:55:27 PM

Eventhough there are lots of tips here about saving money, still if one doesn't know what he's up to then no savings will happen.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ninjaskills

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:17:08 PM

Eventhough there are lots of tips here about saving money, still if one doesn't know what he's up to then no savings will happen.
Yeah many tips in here, You know, to save money is very difficult, although they had a lot of tips, but the run is more difficult than talking
Djisamsoe

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:39:29 PM

When I was studying, I was saving money on public transport tickets - you know what i mean Wink I stopped to save in this way, after when came home bill for travelling without a ticket.  Grin
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:55:00 PM

How to save money? mmm just only pay wat you really need and waht u need to pay.

Ans all other money just save it.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:08:42 PM

One way to save money is to avoid bad debt. While some are on the camp of avoid debt like the plague, personally I believe that there are some debt that cannot be avoided but you still need to be very careful
JohnyWalkerUK

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:13:44 PM

I wish I could help you saving money. But I just waste my money in no time.

But I am greatfull for this answer what they have some nice tricks to save money.

I can learn also there methods. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: