Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345711 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:41:52 AM

I like your ideas. Concur.

Unfortunately with the M.S., I don't really enjoy life the same as I used to. I prefer to work, because then I am not focused on what my body feels like.

So in my mind it has been work, work, work to get money to get cured.

I do agree though I need to get to the gym twice a week at least. The problem is I suffer so much the backlash from the M.S. after workouts.

As I said, sometimes I feel if I could just discard this body, I could smile again. But then when I go to the gym and still able to fly to the basketball rim, I still want to keep my body.

I had glimpses of my old life. I think it was in June, I had this night where I felt totally normal. I didn't want to stay in the house. I wanted to drive around, find the party, the disco, etc.. My gf was very happy. But unfortunately it was only that one night.

There is the thought that if I actually just did outdoor activities all day every day, then my M.S. would improve. I may be making this worse by being inside always looking at a 24" flat screen.

That may be true, but it would require letting this opportunity slip away.

Tough choices.

Thanks. Okay let's stop this. Will get embarrassing. I hope now everyone knows who I am. So there won't be any doubts about me being a scammer or not serious or what ever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:52:45 AM

If I take breaks, the work won't get done in time.

If your body gives out, the won't get done at all.

Anyway, best of luck with the treatment. I hope it is successful.

In the meantime, wellness and not overtaxing your system matter. Find a balance.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:56:34 AM

Smooth appreciate that coming from you.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:05:54 AM

Afaics his abstract paper does not deal with some of the intricacies of the economics that have to be solved in order to make the design actually work in the real world.
You see that often in unseasoned theorists.

Someone asked me in a PM for my opinion of VanillaCoin. I just expended 15 minutes studying it for the first time:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977245.0

The DarkPP stuff is vaporware and no details are available.

It claims some efficiency improvements over Bitcoin and Peercoin. Appears the developer is a seasoned P2P networking programmer. If I had to venture a guess, he probably was a former developer of a Bittorrent client.

The main feature of significance is the zero confirmation time research which attempts to gain a faster consensus. Unfortunately he seems to entirely forget any game theory analysis. The Byzantine fault tolerance in proof-of-work consensus is due to game theory incentives given by the proof-of-work rewards. He expects these peers to behave a certain optimum way when they are not being paid to do so. Many faults will be found in his design because of this. I don't have time to go outline the faults.

Satoshi was a lot more astute than many people might realize. If you are going to improve upon Satoshi's work, you need to be very sharp.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:45:08 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 10:57:31 AM by TPTB_need_war

OROBTC, here is a kickstarter project that could give us all anonymous WiFi internet access and also make it much more difficult to censor and take the physical internet down every where:

Coal Mine Canary:

If they send out the men in black, to suicide this guy, it proves that the people in charge, kill puppies.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/metamesh/meta-mesh-community-wireless-networks-for-all

Whoops. Kiss that project above good bye:

Update:

The FCC just banned open source wifi router firmware in the United States. All manufacturs selling routers have to lock the firmware down. Permanent NSA/FISA court back doors for everyone.

http://www.infoq.com/news/2015/07/FCC-Blocks-Open-Source
https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/kdb/forms/FTSSearchResultPage.cfm?id=39498&switch=P

This comes after hounding of the TrueCrypt developer and suppression of meshnet project at defcon.

It shows that TPTB prefer to take action against the centralized aspects of the system, i.e. the manufacturers. This is why centralization of mining in crypto is so dangerous.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:35:07 AM

The good news is software developers are about $2000/month here.

Wait a minute.

David Zimbeck traveled to over seas in order to find developers that he could afford (roughly $2000 a month).

David Zimbeck works heavily with Golang.

And David Zimbeck suggested that BitBay (that wonderfully fabulous disaster of a scam) would work on Meshnet projects in the future.

Yes, three points of contact is pretty slim but I'm going out on a limb and calling Skycoin dev is actually Zimbeck (with the possibility of multiple users of infamy trading account use).  There might be other similarities if one was motivated to do some tedious compare and contrast; or none.  I suspect the latter since I don't believe that a lot of altcoin devs decided to go overseas in order to find cheap developers (correct me if I am wrong).

Be careful with your funds, people.  

I am happy to crowdfund this project even if David Zimbeck is the Skycoin dev. David is a very smart young man and while he had a very shady role in the Bitbay shamble he can make that up to the digital currency community by delivering a good software which I hope Skycoin will be.

I actually would tend to agree.  I have some pretty mass respect for his talent and think that he is capable of it.

I was/am excited for this project but if he is working on multiple projects in tandem with the ill advised collaboration with -omitted- then I think caution is not bad advice.

I'm not here to fud and will leave it at that.  I prefer lurking and supporting on my own whims but thought this was relevant enough to post.

I just expended 30 minutes studying this boy genius who I assume could kick my butt in chess.

http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2014/09/talk-david-zimbeck-bitcoin-2-0-bithalo-blackhalo-nighttrader/

His BlackHalo main innovation is double deposit.

Well I have to raise my hand and blow a hole in his balloon, for the same analogous reason that I (as AnonyMint) did to Gregory Maxwell in his CoinJoin thread.

The problem is DoS attack. If you have to place your double deposit with an unknown party, then you can be DoS'ed to hell and have gridlock.

gmaxwell retorted that the adversary could be blacklisted by coin address but the entire point of anonymity on spending is to enable one to obscuring the payer, thus whoops he can't achieve that without some global blacklist which is about as evil as it gets.

Fail.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:45:55 AM

In general, I think there are only three legit/non-scam projects going right now. I also think when the EU communist nazi fascist dictatorship central committee finishes banning cash, that about thirty percent of the EU GDP that is underground will begin to shift into Bitcoin and the alts. So we may see 2000x increases and about six trillion a year of capital flowing into Bitcoin/alts.

Another developer who thinks anonymity is more than a fascination, but what anonymity features does his Skycoin have?

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:51:22 AM

https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2014/06/building_retro_.html#c6672915

Quote from: noonnee
@renke: change hair, clothes, beard, take a false id, go to Ukraine, take a false passport, go to Argentina and live long there...

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:02:08 PM

This dev seems to exaggerate but there may be some validity to this?

Aaron Swartz would still be alive today if he didnt work on SecureDrop.

The United States seems political unstable and people are complaining because the government is running torture centers, doing mass surveillance, destabilizing Yemen/Syria/Libya/Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan and just being evil. Sociopaths gone wild.

There was a doctor who was involved in bio weapon testing on prisoners in Texas and was going to leak because he was upset, and then he gets shot in back of his head in his office and the other professors start getting threats and end up fleeing the state. That was a while ago. Now doctors are being raided by the FDA and then their corpse ends up in a river, with a bullet to the chest and when the body is fished out, its instantly ruled a suicide before any investigation or autopsy. Then another eight related people end up disappeared or violently murdered. Same story.

Same with film makers, people in the media. Investigative journalists. Activists.

Its like there are death squads now.

Generally, once forced disappearances or political purges begin in a country, it can take three or four years before there is widespread awareness that it is happening, even while the authorities deny it. Until then, it is NSA mass surveillance tin foil hat and suicided hunger striking gitmo prisoner tinfoil hat talk.

Those are all indications to leave the country and keep your head down.

You have Agenda 21, zoning laws and federal ownership of state land and other methods of artificially imposed scarcity over land. In San Francisco, for instance, a cartel of real estate developers has used zoning laws and other methods to ensure no new construction takes place, forcing rents to skyrocket to over $5000/month. San Francisco is the poster child for Agenda 21 development, with a person working 60 hours a week shuffling power point slides for a multinational corporation to make $150,000 per year and half of their money going to the government as taxes and the other half going to pay rent, with nothing left over after expenses for savings or accumulation. Personal ownership of property becomes impossible except for executives earning 10 or 15 million from exercising their stock options for Fortune 500 companies, being pumped by the FED Quantitative Easing program, while the rest of the economy is destroyed or centralized.

This is a labor extraction system. Taxes only exist to remove money out of circulation, so that more money can be counterfeited. The literal objective of the system is enslave people and extract the most labor from the population as possible, in the most efficient way.

The homeless, the people who cannot afford rent, afford to own land, or purchase food, under the government controlled real estate and food rates, become wards fully supported by the government (40% of US population currently). Useless eaters to be depopulated. The homeless and destitute, who clutter and shit on the streets of San Francisco, to be rounded up into FEMA camps, disposed of.

Prisons, foreign wars, welfare and fake government jobs serve to burn off the excess productive capacity of the society, to maintain a scarcity of capital. Similarly, only the wealthy can afford children, housing space, private education, child care. Only the most useful slaves in the labor extraction system gets to reproduce to the next generation.

When you look at the FED/government system, it is a labor extraction system. It is actually a superior form, merging Fascism and Communism.

Under communism, workers were assigned jobs and if a person showed up 30 minutes late to work, they were sent to a forced labor for six months. If they showed up late again, they were sent to Siberia. Communism in Russia was a system of slavery. Workers were provided with housing and food. Housing, food and the requirements for human survival only consumed 4% to 6% of industrial output. People were lazy and were not motivated to work or were not as useful slaves. Instead of labor camp, in the United State the threat is homelessness or being forced to rely on government support and losing access to good housing, expensive organic food and then developing diabetes, becoming sterile, obese and developing cancer.

So the United States becomes a society, where the industrial capacity to produce everything that is consumed for basic survival is less than 4% of expenditures or labor for inputs, but where the top portion of the society (the middle and upper middle class) has 80% of their income consumed by a rentier class that has through government regulation and manipulation monopolized ownership of all things required for human survival. The privatization and monopolization of water, electricity, communication, food (all Agenda 21 objectives).

In water monopolization, a private corporation buys up the water rights for a city and studies show that every year the rates are hiked by three times inflation. The monopolization of internet access (a single service provider per area) is not natural, as there were previously dozens of providers but was a result of government action at the local, state and muni levels (complicated). Once monopolized the provider then hiked rates at 3x to 5x inflation. San Francisco, where land ownership has been monopolized and where zoning laws and cartels prevent construction of newer or higher density housing, you see rental prices increasing at a large multiple of inflation and much faster than wages. The cost of healthcare is similarly increasing at 3x to 5x inflation and much faster than wages and the rate of growth has accelerated since Obamacare after the resulting market consolidation. Similarly, the tax rates are increased every year, leaving people with less of a share of their income to be spent on survival and life.

So the economy will eventually reach a point of collapse and crisis. With multiple oligarchies, each monopolizing one aspect of human survival and demanding a greater amount of each person's fixed income each year, until the whole society is driven into destitution and poverty or until a political change and restructuring occurs.

If you look at the trends, soon the US economy will consist of
- two communication companies, each of which monopolizes internet service in each geographic area
- two to four media companies
- two to four food companies who control the whole pipeline from farm to store
- a few water company that monopolizes water distribution in each geographic area
- two healthcare companies "competing' in each geographic area

For example, here is the comcast and time warner coverage and overlap maps. Notice how competition is divided up, so that there is no competition and a single monopoly without any geographic area.

https://i.imgur.com/rLZXlor.png

There are similar maps for healthcare after Obamacare and for the food market.

This is the organic food market, that controls food distribution and pricing to the consumer

https://i.imgur.com/Wm9giYB.jpg

This is the banking industry

https://i.imgur.com/2gEHYGf.jpg

It is not going to stop there. It wont stop with 4 companies. For ISPs, there are already only two companies and Time Warner and Comcast have already tried to merge into a single monolithic national ISP with monopoly control. The merger was only set back temporarily. The government at the current rate will begin approving those mergers within a few years. Or else the companies will be separate, but owned by the same transnational holding company.

So we are seeing mergers within a country and we are also seeing mergers between companies. The stock price of these mega companies, is bid up with FED money and then they print shares to buy out smaller competitors. We are also seeing not only consolidation within the boundaries of individual nation states, but across national boundaries.

When all the corporations have merged, to this degree and they exercise monopoly pricing power, the economic structure of the United States begins to look like communism. We have gone from decentralized food production by tens of thousands of small farmers, to two to four companies owning the whole food chain from farm to store.

https://i.imgur.com/mKRSvnM.png

There is less than 20 years before genocide, economic collapse, political instability, switch to a command economy or other systemic change. None of the graphs for the US economy can keep going for another twenty years.

For instance, no one can spend more than 100% of their income on food, rent or healthcare costs. The rates cannot keep climbing forever.

So the US is doomed. There is a mathematical certainty that the current economic/political system that is driving itself to suicide, cannot continue for another two decades. There is no way the current economic system can survive to the end of Hillary's second term.
- The crisis will likely start in the next 24 months
- all of the people responsible for the crisis will get together and choose the "solution" benefiting them the most, making it even worse
- the bankers/families are figure out some way of keeping the money fraud going in the new system, most of which are being pushed at the UN level, but already meeting fierce and increasing resistance at the local level as people figure out what is going on. If they go through with it, it will have to be at gunpoint and probably entail genocide or something like the Bolshevik revolution.

I looked at the Obamacare and digital health records legislation and how the healthcare industry is being restructured and its like some people sat in a room and said "What is the best and most profitable way to kill off 10,000 people a day who dont have any assets that are taking up resources we could use for something else".

Europe is about a decade ahead of the United States and they are already killing 130,000 people per year in hospitals as a cost saving measure and the US has five times the population.
- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2161869/Top-doctors-chilling-claim-The-NHS-kills-130-000-elderly-patients-year.html

The demographics are horrible. The US stock market is being pumped by the the QE program. The US stock market is going to crash to level it should be at because of demographics.  PE multiples will be about 12 after the manipulation ends. The pension funds are going to go under and there will be municipal defaults like Detroit in multiple cities (again forcing privatization of all assets, mineral, water, land rights and anything that can be sold).

Reality:

Then the fact is that debt, currency, laws, they are fake. They are just pieces of paper. They enforced at gun point. Texas might just say "no" and renegotiate of their terms to avoid municipal assets stripping. Its not clear whether power is going to maintain at the federal level or shift to the state level or shift to the UN level. Its going to be determined by military force, not by votes.

Given what I have seen over the last two years and the increase in assassinations and bullshit, I think the world is heading towards crisis, war and anarchy. The new rule seems to be "because you can". If you can do something, you have a right to. If the government can raid 60,000 people a year with SWAT teams, stick NSA anal monitoring probes up someone's ass or take 80% of a person's income, or police taking people's cash from them on the road, then they have the "right" to do that and will do it. If you have the ability to do something, then you have the right to do it, unless someone else can stop you. So the law is becoming absurd and everything is devolving back to realpolitik power relationships.

So people need to stop thinking into terms of laws and fake voting and talking heads on television and begin thinking in terms of realpolitik.

An example:
- The United States has the highest rate of obesity, cancer and diabetes in the world
- Monsanto sells a chemical that it knew causes obesity, cancer and diabetes
- Monsanto knew about it since the 80s and lied
- Monsanto gets massive class action lawsuit for killing people with cancer
- Obama signs bill giving Monsanto immunity from lawsuits
- Monsanto keeps doing it and then gets approval for even worse chemical to kill off the plebs even faster

People need to abandon the idea that the government cares if they live or not and just assume it is trying to kill them. If Wackenhut can make $80,000 per year per prisoner, running FEMA political dissent labor/reeducation/internment camps, then complaining about government torture/murder/assassination/fraud is going to be the new marijuana prohibition.

Another example:
- fracking water is cheap
- fracking water is full of cadmium and benzene and unknown secret chemicals which probably cause cancer
- lets spray fracking water on all the organic food in California to save money, kill all the plebs

So your choices are
1> Move out of California
2> Die of cancer in 20 years because of effects of chemicals which cannot be disclosed because of legal liability

When you complain or protest, the government response is that they pass an "Agro-terror law" that makes it illegal to publish lab tests showing what the chemicals are and makes the lab test inadmissible in court. They also pass a law making it a jailable offense to suggest that agricultural products are unsafe or harmful because of the chemicals they contain.

Another example:
- whistleblower leaks immoral government program
- punish the whistleblower
- lie about the program to congress
- keep doing it. privatize program to hide it in the private sector. pass fake law no one can enforce to pretend to rein in program that was already illegal. Does the government try to appear to address problem while doing nothing in reality.

There is no intent, or intention to stop anything. The focus is on stopping whistle-blowers and covering up corruption.
- No one intends to stop the program
- No one intends to stop the corruption
- Anyone pressuring for the corruption to be prosecution, gets murdered, prosecuted or punished themselves

So there is a question of
- "Is my government run by parasitic sociopaths?"
- "Are they going to do the right thing?"
- "Does my government address corruption or protect the corrupt? Does the legal system work""
- "When a corrupt and illegal program is revealed, is it shutdown or does it continue."
- "Am I being slowly killed? Does my country have a high cancer rate, diabetes or obesity rate."
- "Are people in my country attacked for stating obvious or verifiably true statements? Is truth and common sense criminalized?"
- "Is my government focused on absolute and totalitarian social control above the interests of its citizens?"

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 12:18:39 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 12:45:13 PM by generalizethis

This dev seems to exaggerate but there may be some validity to this?

Aaron Swartz would still be alive today if he didnt work on SecureDrop.

The United States seems political unstable and people are complaining because the government is running torture centers, doing mass surveillance, destabilizing Yemen/Syria/Libya/Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan and just being evil. Sociopaths gone wild.

There was a doctor who was involved in bio weapon testing on prisoners in Texas and was going to leak because he was upset, and then he gets shot in back of his head in his office and the other professors start getting threats and end up fleeing the state. That was a while ago. Now doctors are being raided by the FDA and then their corpse ends up in a river, with a bullet to the chest and when the body is fished out, its instantly ruled a suicide before any investigation or autopsy. Then another eight related people end up disappeared or violently murdered. Same story.

Same with film makers, people in the media. Investigative journalists. Activists.

Its like there are death squads now.

Generally, once forced disappearances or political purges begin in a country, it can take three or four years before there is widespread awareness that it is happening, even while the authorities deny it. Until then, it is NSA mass surveillance tin foil hat and suicided hunger striking gitmo prisoner tinfoil hat talk.

Those are all indications to leave the country and keep your head down.

I'd like some more details before I take the accusations seriously. Names, dates, ect... If there is a spike in doctors in Texas who "commit suicide" that should be easy to corroborate with evidence, and linking their employment history would give you interesting circumstantial evidence.  

It's like the artwork in at the Denver Int. Airport--doubtful it's coincidence that there are never any Russians in the peaceful group scenes and the bad guy is usually holding a scimitar.

Fear only works if you leave a clue for the subconscious, so killing off doctors in an obviously linkable way (at least circumstantially and for someone paying attention) should glean you more information than some doctors in Texas working on some project--at least if those in charge of the killing squads know the point of propaganda-through-death. You want to cover your tracks, but you also want to leave a (oh so subtle) calling card.  Wink

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:50:19 PM

I don't know what to make of this Skycoin. There is some technical talent. Appears maybe they are sincere. Yet they post a lot of scary words without sufficient citations to prove these scare monger claims, e.g. the claims of doctor in Texas doing bioweapon testing on prisoners. Is that something you read on some Alex Jones site?

Yet the technical results achieved thus far are not so spectacular but not worthless either (see my analysis of the consensus algorithm white paper in the prior post).

I can't decide if this is scam, or what. Seems like maybe a somewhat technically knowledgeable westerner who is shoestring traveling across Asia who writes the long scare monger posts (which may have some validity but seem exaggerated), and he collects the money and pays the Chinese researcher who did the consensus algorithm white paper?

I really don't know.

I don't know how any one can buy an IPO for something that isn't finished and available for trade  Huh

Is there any mechanism by which Skycoins can be sold, so that people who invested in the IPO can divest if they want to? And others can purchase their coins?

The absence of a trading market is indicative of scam. Skycoin please try to correct this asap.

Perhaps you are legit. So please don't leave IPO investors trapped in a non-transparent market.

Or were they told they were angel investors with indefinite time frame for liquidity?

I am really not trying to rain on your parade. I left your thread for the past months. Recently one of your IPO investors asked if I could take a look at the recently released white paper. So I did as a courtesy to him.

Also I want to say thank you, because I got one of my inspirations for a design from this thread some months ago. So again I recognize there is some technical knowledge here. Just not sure about the execution and organization.

Good luck.

username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 09:01:09 PM

Whoops. Kiss that project above good bye:

Update:

The FCC just banned open source wifi router firmware in the United States. All manufacturs selling routers have to lock the firmware down. Permanent NSA/FISA court back doors for everyone.

http://www.infoq.com/news/2015/07/FCC-Blocks-Open-Source
https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/kdb/forms/FTSSearchResultPage.cfm?id=39498&switch=P

This comes after hounding of the TrueCrypt developer and suppression of meshnet project at defcon.

It shows that TPTB prefer to take action against the centralized aspects of the system, i.e. the manufacturers. This is why centralization of mining in crypto is so dangerous.

"It shows that [the plutocracy]" (TPTB_need_war) maintains it authority (at least, in part) through plutocratic (note: the political maneuver summarized above is starkly undemocratic) mechanisms of wealth maintenance.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:14:16 AM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/report-bill-clinton-reassured-jeb-bush-this-trump-thing-will-be-taken-care-of/
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:31:27 AM

Trump is a Trojan Horse. He is for big business and military-industrial DEEP STATE power:

http://journal.ijreview.com/2015/08/246266-dont-fall-for-a-fake-conservative/

trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:59:21 AM

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-03/wagyu-beef-producer-david-blackmore-may-have-to-quit-farming/6669276?pfm=ms&WT.z_navMenu=abcNavSites&WT.z_srcSite=news&WT.z_link=Change%20to%20standard%20view

Ozzies love to use the strong arm of local councils to enforce totalitarianism, I have been evicted this way myself.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:16:49 AM

Of course the retired former yuppies come out to the farms and expect it to be clean and without any manure.

In S.A., you purchase a 1,000 or 10,000 acre farm so this doesn't become an issue. 150 ha seems a bit small to attempt what he is doing in a country like Australia. I would say it is his fault. Just like it will be your fault if you stay there and suffer the consequences. Blame doesn't pay the rent.

Without extra feeding as he is doing, I think the general rule is maximum of 2 head of cattle per ha.

trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:42:22 AM

haha I am working on getting out of here, within the next 9 months I hope to be picking my own olives.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:00:22 AM

haha I am working on getting out of here, within the next 9 months I hope to be picking my own olives.
If you can have your own business, that's far better than working for a larger company. You get to choose your own hours, and when everything gets done, the only issue is that you have to do a lot of the work yourself, but that can be easily offset with the right motivation.
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:22:27 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 06:55:08 AM by trollercoaster

If you can have your own business, that's far better than working for a larger company. You get to choose your own hours, and when everything gets done, the only issue is that you have to do a lot of the work yourself, but that can be easily offset with the right motivation.

I intend to start my own business to survive over there, I have many years of experience repairing industrial equipment, so if Pedro needs a gate welded or a pump rebuilt quickly I can help, if not I'll come back to Oz, kick back and become a Josef Mengele experiment in a Fema camp  Cool

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:45:20 AM

Looks like you are in a rush, so we'll catch up with you later (or maybe never, you know Philippine and mañana time):

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: