Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345711 times)
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:55:10 AM

Interesting from the EFF

http://wolfstreet.com/2015/09/19/fbi-ramps-up-biometrics-programs-to-catalogue-information-on-everyone-in-america/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:21:47 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 11:15:22 AM by arielbit

But let's hope at least the quails aren't injected with hormones and antibiotics. And let's hope the species is more native/wild origin than the egg-laying chicken breeds. I nary see a brown chicken egg in the Philippines. Why is that?

Native chicken is available. I just have to make the effort to find out where to buy it regularly. The native chicken here is so lean. You don't get much meat relative to bone. Any way, my priority isn't on high omega-6 meats yet (chicken, pig, beef). I am trying to sort out my emergency fix diet first (my M.S. emergency).

itik (duck) eggs have high nutrition, you could look into that..these ducks are brought into rice fields (these rice fields are not organic btw) after harvest to eat insects, worms, snails etc.  these eggs are famous for salted eggs.

in our city there is an organic market every Saturday, i bought brown eggs there..I'm not very sure but the color of the eggs is relative to the breed of the chicken..and there was a time when their eggs are different (it was from the native chicken) it is light brown and smaller. .the eggs from the native chicken taste better, then i always buy those eggs and one day there are no more eggs, the vendor told me that the chickens were stolen...that's a while back (this reminds me off the eggs) and gonna check this coming Saturday.

my mother told me when they are still children they make a hole on top of the eggs of native chicken and add salt and eat it raw.

the brown eggs look like this..

and the native eggs look like this..

these lean chickens are best cooked with stock or coconut milk..their flavor spreads and makes leaves and vegetables tasty, that will make the meal plenty and fulling unlike frying and eating only the meat.

how about mud crabs? omega 3 rich..
http://www.australiantropicalfoods.com/index.php/australian-seafood/mud-crab/

this country have a lot of this delicious crustaceans.

bought this crab from a crabber in the neighboring town a few months back.

eels are rich in omega 3 too i think (seasonal fish)..i buy these from fisherman because these are rarely sold in the market, fisherman told me these eels are mostly bought by the bulk and shipped alive somewhere..these are available in Australia too
http://australianmuseum.net.au/giant-mottled-eel-anguilla-marmorata
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:43:10 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 05:55:56 AM by trollercoaster

I usually try and stick to kangaroo meat for red meat though my wife is repulsed by it, probably not helpful since you're in the Philippines..

Yes skippy is delicious.

It's also very lean and cheap, and since they're wild they have a natural diet.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 06:48:23 AM

Quote from: TPTB_need_war
I will need to make a website for this business at some point and write down everything I have learned.

Please do, this information is very interesting to many of us. I can also attest the tastiness of kangaroo meat Smiley

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:54:16 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 02:40:35 PM by BitcoinForumator

@TPTB_need_war, have you read the book The Bulletproof Diet?

Check it out, there is a lot of similarities with what you're writing. There is talk of inflammation, sweet potatoes, white rice, grassfed meat...and many other things in that book. Or is that where you're getting all of this perhaps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b88VJpQwa7U
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:11:55 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 10:47:14 AM by trollercoaster

Quote from: TPTB_need_war
I will need to make a website for this business at some point and write down everything I have learned.

Please do, this information is very interesting to many of us. I can also attest the tastiness of kangaroo meat Smiley

I would be interested in subscribing to something like this, it's hard to find any good healthy eating sources online, even less with good recipes.
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:30:11 AM

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/17/mi5-chief-calls-for-more-up-to-date-surveillance-powers
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:59:19 AM

But of course! We need to be safe from terrorists and perverts! Monitor all them down! Install keyloggers into the EFIs! Send telemetry data! Steal every password out there!... There's nothing ANYONE can do anymore. Our only hope is that the economic establishment kicks the bucket sooner than later.

Ah, and something else. No matter how hard you will try to monitor a person and know their incentives and plans; there's nothing you can do if this specific individual decides that his life matters no more for him. You can't fight such a person; let alone a whole army...

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 09:02:14 AM

But of course! We need to be safe from terrorists and perverts! Monitor all them down!

I agree, but the Prime Minister may have some misgivings..

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/606695/David-Cameron-dead-pig-private-part-Oxford-University-student-Prime-Minister

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:11:30 AM

But of course! We need to be safe from terrorists and perverts! Monitor all them down!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/606695/David-Cameron-dead-pig-private-part-Oxford-University-student-Prime-Minister

If I say I expected no less from someone like him would it be harsh? Those rituals are -in essence- nothing but devotion and humiliation acts so that TPTB know that when they ask somebody to do something, he will deliver. Forget religion stuff, it's all about following a protocol here. The true question lies in this:

Why on earth those people keep monitor us? It's insane! In the movie Citizen 4 they say that 1.2bn people are *constantly* been monitored via any means possible. Except there's a secret agenda that we're not aware of.

For your consideration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnQHgpja7OU

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 10:51:20 AM

If I say I expected no less from someone like him would it be harsh? Those rituals are -in essence- nothing but devotion and humiliation acts so that TPTB know that when they ask somebody to do something, he will deliver. Forget religion stuff, it's all about following a protocol here. The true question lies in this:

Why on earth those people keep monitor us? It's insane! In the movie Citizen 4 they say that 1.2bn people are *constantly* been monitored via any means possible. Except there's a secret agenda that we're not aware of.

For your consideration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnQHgpja7OU

When my colleagues at work mentioned it to me, I was not shocked either. I'll watch that video.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:00:45 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 07:25:00 PM by luigi1111

I don't like misinformation. This graphic is misinformation. Automatic weapons are legal (still a lot of paperwork), yes, if they were manufactured before 1986. Example: 1st column, 4th row. That's an FN P90; those didn't begin production until 1990. Therefore, its automatic variant is not legal for a civilian to own.

Now, why are "antique" machine guns legal, but newer ones aren't? No idea, but it makes them bloody expensive.  Grin

Edit: and wholly illegal in my (stupid) state. Sad, because I want one many.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:46:18 PM

Good guys should give away their automatic weapons and leave only the government to have them?

....kay  Tongue

Revolutionary war heroes - you did not die for nothing, but there is nothing left of what you died for.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:11:40 PM

Good guys should give away their automatic weapons and leave only the government to have them?

....kay  Tongue

Revolutionary war heroes - you did not die for nothing, but there is nothing left of what you died for.

It's interesting how obviously TPTB fight the gun possession in the US right now. I don't claim that it's good or bad, I just have to wonder if anything behind campaigns like this is "noble" or it's based on a specific directive of abolishing the 2nd amendment.

Maybe they want no one to be able to stand against an enforced "new order" which is promoted for a while now... who knows?

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:56:37 PM

This is a classic deception case. In the time of the founding fathers, revolution and constitution (2 amendment), it was clear to everyone, even the illiterate, that the reason to have guns is to keep the government in check. Then they had some peripheral uses, now that is pretty much the only use of a gun.

Now, everything the government does related to gun ownership, is to confuse people from understanding and sticking to this fact.

I won't hold my breath to ever see a tax-funded ad promoting gun ownership as a means of keeping the government in check, nor disclosing that the real reason for trying to disarm the people is that the government could grow ever more tyrannical with less and less possibility to be contained. Ever. Prove me wrong, servants of the peopleRoll Eyes

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:54:10 PM

Quote from: copy of msg to my father
I want to suggest you get into fermenting your cheeses and grains, e.g. 14-hour fermented sour dough. Seeds (including beans) have poison which cause chronic illness in humans. Also uncooked fermented products are extremely healthy because they promote the good gut microflora. Capsule forms of pre and probiotics don't work effectively. I would like to suggest making your own Kombucha tea. I've been doing this and it is very easy. Just Google for instructions. I know you like tea (I've been using Lipton Green Tea) and this process removes all the caffeine and you end up with a tart delicious (acquired taste). I am also trying to learn how to make my own fermented RAW (no pasteurization which kills the enzymes and promotes anti-nutrients leading to gut dysbiosys) goat cheeses and yogurts.
Lastly, eat wild caught tuna from the Pacific ocean. The mercury scare is nonsense, there is less 1 part per million in the tuna from the Pacific. This is incredibly high in Omega 3 and nearly no Omega 6. You'll sleep like a baby and have more energy than a teenager. Do NOT drink A1 casein cow milk (Holstein breed which dominates due to its superior milk producing ability) because this another poison. All goats are A2 casein. All meat and milk must be grass fed, GMO-free, hormone-free, antibiotic-free. Certified organic does not certify those attributes! Non-fish is high in Omega-6 which is a poison.

I don't like misinformation. This graphic is misinformation....

It was used to emphasize a point that imported RAW milk cheeses are illegal in the USA (less than 60 days aged) whereas guns are not.

Of course the Europeans will frame the outrageous USA ban on RAW foods (that have all the healthy enzymes we need for proper health) as one of guns being bad because Europeans are so far into Communism they can't even seem to understand their multi-culturalism is their own Freudian desire to steal from someone while pretending it is love (formerly known as imperialism).

Europe will crash and burn severely. Mark my word.

luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:10:07 PM

I don't like misinformation. This graphic is misinformation....

It was used to emphasize a point that imported RAW milk cheeses are illegal in the USA (less than 60 days aged) whereas guns are not.

Of course the Europeans will frame the outrageous USA ban on RAW foods (that have all the healthy enzymes we need for proper health) as one of guns being bad because Europeans are so far into Communism they can't even seem to understand their multi-culturalism is their own Freudian desire to steal from someone while pretending it is love (formerly known as imperialism).

Europe will crash and burn severely. Mark my word.

Isn't that graphic kinda meant to portray that it's *ridiculous* these "automatic" guns aren't banned? Maybe I'm misinterpreting it.

In any case, I have no affection for this "ban everything for safety" approach.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:14:25 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 11:47:51 PM by TPTB_need_war

Btw, it seems omega-3 is the secret weapon. Might also be in conjunction with the Kombucha tea (and/or coconut meat) which I am "drinking like a sieve" (and eating daily), which is hopefully pumping good microflora into my gut.

When I eat raw tuna or fried fresh small tuna (no farm raised fish such as Norwegian salmon!), I instantly lose all stomach pain and my head plus energy level feels completely normal. After several hours, the stomach pain returns and so do the head effects. I have correlated this several times over the past few days without fail nor deviation! (note nearly none of the head effects have been chronic fatigure since the fasting and radical change in diet)

I believe perhaps I've nailed down my recent decline over the months my gf lived with me and cooking in the home, being due to eating too much meat (other than fish) and omega-6 being an inflammatory toxin (especially for those with leaky guy a.k.a. intestinal permeability). Also noting that all the meat I was eating was perhaps fed grains (perhaps even GMO, and as opposed to grass fed), injected with hormones, and given antibiotics.

Note when I eat the tuna, I feel completely normal in every aspect of my body, except the cramping of my muscles in my feet gets much worse and acute. I have to be very careful where I step (such as on any non-flat surface, e.g. a pipe or rock) or move my feet, because they suddenly go into dystonia. This dystonia is not a spasm nor twitching, but rather the muscle contracts severely (very painful) and won't release (until I breathe slowly and do nothing for several seconds).

My (hopeful) interpretation is these more severe dystonias in the feet are unwinding effect of the disease, because these severe dystonias were the first symptom of my disease back in 2010 or 2011 (actually first symptoms were perhaps as early as 2008 with easily tired feet when standing). The severe dystonias had become much less frequent when the other symptoms of the disease worsened.

Any way, the major thing to share here is that avoiding omega-6 and promoting omega-3 from natural sources seems to be an INSTANT excelsior for M.S. (at least in my case since mine is so highly correlated to leaky gut).

I owe this discovery to Terry Whals and http://gutcritters.com

I also owe this success to the decision to start fasting and attempting radical diet change.

P.S. I am not entirely discounting the positive role of the vegetable diet and only sweet potato and plantains for carbohydrates, but the effect after eating tuna is so INSTANTANEOUSLY correlated to the alleviation of symptoms, that is is astounding.

http://gutcritters.com/dietary-opioid-peptides-antioxidant-status-and-dna-methylation/

The ability to feel sensation from your gut ultimately depends on the enteric nervous system (ENS). This system, second only to your central nervous system (CNS) in the number of neurons it contains (estimated at between 200 to 600 million), relays sensory information from your gut to your brain via the vagus nerve.

The vagus also works bi-directionally to convey information from your brain to your gut. It explains the butterflies you feel in your stomach when engaging in activities outside your comfort zone.

80% to 90% of the neurons in the vagus are composed of afferent nerves. These nerves are designed to convey information from the gut to the brain. Exciting research is focusing on how gut bacteria, both beneficial and pathogenic, affect these neurons leading to changes in emotion and behavior in both animals and humans. (3) (4)]The ability to feel sensation from your gut ultimately depends on the enteric nervous system (ENS). This system, second only to your central nervous system (CNS) in the number of neurons it contains (estimated at between 200 to 600 million), relays sensory information from your gut to your brain via the vagus nerve.

The vagus also works bi-directionally to convey information from your brain to your gut. It explains the butterflies you feel in your stomach when engaging in activities outside your comfort zone.

80% to 90% of the neurons in the vagus are composed of afferent nerves. These nerves are designed to convey information from the gut to the brain. Exciting research is focusing on how gut bacteria, both beneficial and pathogenic, affect these neurons leading to changes in emotion and behavior in both animals and humans. (3) (4)

And the following is the reason I am going to test raw, unpasteurized, grass-fed goats milk (remember the upthread posts about A1 beta-casein milk being bad and goats are always A2 beta-casein whereas only certain breeds of cows), because the beneficial effects I am getting recently from omega-3 (eating tuna) might be anti-inflammatory only and not sure if it is curing the gut or just masking the inflammation. I'll probably ferment to yogurt and cheeses to avoid risk of bad bacterial contamination with it being raw, unpasteurized. Plus probiotics are even better apparently (although there might be some enzymes in raw milk that are lost by the fermenting process?).

http://gutcritters.com/to-dairy-or-not-to-dairy-that-is-the-question/

I remember being told this once by a person of the “Paleo-diet” persuasion in-between sips of their cocktail. The lack of archeological evidence for vodka distilleries in the Paleolithic seemed to have escaped the notice of this modern-day alcohol-imbibing “caveman” warning against the “evils” of dairy.

Today I want to review two studies that found that dairy proteins, both whey and casein, strengthen gut-barrier function.

Before I begin, I need to mention that neither study was done in humans. The first was an in vitro study, meaning it used cultured human-epithelial cells and was conducted in a lab. The second was a study done in rats.

It should go without saying that what is true for an in vitro or rodent study is not always applicable to humans. Hopefully, this will soon change as more and more foods are tested for their effects on intestinal permeability in people. Nevertheless, both whey and casein proteins are found in human-breast milk and can be expected to have similar effects in us as they do in other mammals.

trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:00:03 AM

If you are able to source your tuna from a fish market go with that over the canned variety, I found the canned stuff sold here contains Escolar in some cases.
It has a buttery flavour, the other give away was a nearly instant laxative effect.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:13:29 AM

If you are able to source your tuna from a fish market go with that over the canned variety, I found the canned stuff sold here contains Escolar in some cases.
It has a buttery flavour, the other give away was a nearly instant laxative effect.

Nearly all canned food has a BPA lining which is toxic.

It would be a shame to buy canned tuna when I am in the tuna capital of the Philippines— Mindanao. The daily caught tuna here is fabulous. So fresh. I can put it on my nose and I don't smell anything at all, not even fish.

Kinilaw (raw fish) dish I shared up thread is so very delicious. Highly recommended and so easy to make. Usually the part of the tuna from the neck is preferred, which is red color and is normally used in Japanese sashmi.

http://www.healthworks.my/raw-fish-sushi-tapeworms/

Most sushi and sashimi in traditional Japanese restaurants are made from marine fish like tuna, yellow tail, red snapper, salmon, and flatfish, which are usually parasite-free. (Read: safe to eat)

Of these fishes, salmon is the most probable host for a fish tapeworm called Diphyllobothrium latum. Some marine fish could be home to the Anisakis larvae, but these fishes are less commonly found served raw in Japanese restaurants (cod, herring, mackerel, squid etc).

Freshwater or brackish water fish however, are large hosts of parasites so you should avoid eating those raw

Also vinegar kills parasites, and note Kinilaw is made with vinegar which actually appears to cook the fish even though no heat is employed.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: