Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901262 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:14:15 PM

If you work with wood:
1. Does your wood complain when you cut it with the circular saw?
2. Does your circular saw complain when you try to push it through the wood, and it labors?
3. Do your nails complain when you hit them with a hammer?
4. Does your glue complain when you clamp it tightly between two pieces of wood?

No, of course not. They are all your property.

No. They don't complain because they are non-sentient inanimate objects. What kind of logic do you use?  Huh

And beside the logic that you use, you are saying that a god can kill with unbearable and unnecessary pain every children he want...because...it's his property?

Yes! But He doesn't do that. In fact, it is the kind of attitude that you are expressing that brings the anger of God down on people.

Cool

EDIT: You hypocrite of a microbe killer.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:18:50 PM

If you work with wood:
2. Does your circular saw complain when you try to push it through the wood, and it labors?
4. Does your glue complain when you clamp it tightly between two pieces of wood?

No. They don't complain because they are non-sentient inanimate objects. What kind of logic do you use?  Huh

You don't know that. But, God's greatness is way greater than ours, way more than ours is greater than inanimate objects.

Besides, why did you not include quoting the microbe parts of my post, you big brute of a hypocrite.

Fight God all you want. Your end will be as you deserve, because He owns you and will give you as you deserve to be given.

Cool

Ok, I guess will not comment any further (and this is the last time I respond to you) because it seems you're not capable of having a polite and decent conversation without offending and insulting. Strange that god didn't teach you that it is not nice to insult people who simply disagree with you and politely express their point of you. But I can understand this could be the result of reading (and believing) the bible, which is clearly not an example of morality. Bye BAD.

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:21:02 PM

If you work with wood:

No. They don't complain because they are non-sentient inanimate objects. What kind of logic do you use?  Huh

You don't know that. But, God's greatness is way greater than ours, way more than ours is greater than inanimate objects.

Besides, why did you not include quoting the microbe parts of my post, you big brute of a hypocrite.

Fight God all you want. Your end will be as you deserve, because He owns you and will give you as you deserve to be given.

Cool

Ok, I guess will not comment any further (and this is the last time I respond to you) because it seems you're not capable of having a polite and decent conversation without offending and insulting. Strange that god didn't teach you that it is not nice to insult people who simply disagree with you and politely express their point of you. But I can understand this could be the result of reading (and believing) the bible, which is clearly not an example of morality. Bye BAD.

What? You suddenly believe in God? This is some of the best news.

However, if you don't, I accept your excuses. What do you think?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:34:28 AM

If you work with wood:

Cool

Cool
It's not an excuse that you don't believe in a god. It is a logical reason why you don't believe in a certain god, if you think a god is impossible to exist in this world then that's not an excuse that is a well-thought.
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:32:21 AM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

Generalizing should be a sin. On a serious note, you can not generalize so casually as to why atheists hate religion or islam hates etc etc etc.
Not everyone is the same, not every muslim is a terrorist, not every atheist hates the concept of religion and conformity.
It's a dump concept to generalize everyone and everything.

kaitou.kidd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:48:43 AM

Just like how some Christians criticize Atheists for not believing in God, they do the same to us. I am Catholic myself, but I think it's God's choice on to choose a person's religion. Some Atheists just don't believe in religion, but don't criticize others for believing, but then get tired of the believers who try to change them so much. I've seen that happen to a friend of mine multiple times.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:01:50 AM

I believe in God. He is my very best imaginary friend.  Smiley

escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:11:34 AM

I have not exactly and clearly understood your reply to the following question: so you think that everything he (allegedly) did (including flooding people, drowning innocent children to death, genocides, etc.) would be justifiable?

Everything that God does is just and righteous if for no other reason than that He owns everything.

Cool
WHHAAAAAATT? So you mean killing babies instead of directly killing the pharaoh in Egypt is just? What's seems to be the fault of a newborn baby in a conflict that your god and pharaoh had?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:52:31 AM

I have not exactly and clearly understood your reply to the following question: so you think that everything he (allegedly) did (including flooding people, drowning innocent children to death, genocides, etc.) would be justifiable?

Everything that God does is just and righteous if for no other reason than that He owns everything.

Cool
WHHAAAAAATT? So you mean killing babies instead of directly killing the pharaoh in Egypt is just? What's seems to be the fault of a newborn baby in a conflict that your god and pharaoh had?

Go back and read the story.

For example, in the plague of hail, those Egyptian people who believe Moses and God, brought their animals and slaves/servants in from outside, so that they didn't die in the hail.

All any Egyptian would have had to do was use a hyssop branch to pain some blood taken from a year-old lamb/sheep on the door sills and posts, and his family would have been spared.

So, what was the point of the plague of death of the firstborn? It was believing what God said.

Now you. It's about time that you start believing what God says. If you don't (God being your owner), what use does He have for you? But He is fair, offering you time to change your ways.

After all, if your power tool that is your property is broken, and won't allow itself to be fixed no matter what you do to attempt to fix it, don't you finally trash it? You are God's property and tool. Be fixed before He trashes you.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:55:41 AM

If you work with wood:

Cool

Cool
It's not an excuse that you don't believe in a god. It is a logical reason why you don't believe in a certain god, if you think a god is impossible to exist in this world then that's not an excuse that is a well-thought.

I am not the Judge. I simply accept his excuses to me for not replying to me in this thread any longer. Whether or not God accepts him is up to God.

Cool

kik1977

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:30:52 AM

Cool

Obviously it makes no sense Escrowboy! And what's the fault of a new born baby if anyone in his/her preceding 10 generations was born out of a marriage?

Those born of an illicit union shall not be admitted to the assembly of the lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of their descendants shall be admitted to the assembly of the lord (Deuteronomy 23.2).

kik1977

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:35:31 AM

Of all the fictitional characters ever invented, the god of christianity is one of most evil!

Jealous and proud of it, a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak, a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully (R.Dawkins).

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:40:30 AM

Of all the fictitional characters ever invented, the god of christianity is one of most evil!

Jealous and proud of it, a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak, a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully (R.Dawkins).

Some say Jesus is the devil in disguise.

nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:34:04 PM

Some say Jesus is the devil in disguise.

They said evil is the opposite of God. So it means evil hate rape, slavery and child-abuse. Sounds good to me.  Grin
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:31:34 PM

That is why i could never get the idea of christianity.
everybody says that the god is compassionate,but how is he lol?
if he erased the whole Earth while big flood ? ...
kik1977

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:38:04 PM

Noooo, c'mon, it's just that sometimes he gets pissed off! But he knows how to cool down.. a couple of genocides, a bit of ethnic cleansing, a flood, maybe a few plagues, .. and he's ready to start the day!

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:53:26 PM

What generally happens here in response to your very valid observation is either:

A) Your concern is ignored and swept under the carpet.
Bl) Your concern is addressed but only with a hand-wavy blurry response, that actual raises more questions than it answers.
C) Your told how great their god is.
D) Believe or burn in hell.

Or sometimes you'll get a cobbled together mixture of the above.

kik1977

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:56:47 PM

What generally happens here in response to your very valid observation is either:

Bl) Your concern is addressed but only with a hand-wavy blurry response, that actual raises more questions than it answers.

Ahahahah, I got b), c) and d) yesterday. I especially appreciated the last one.

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:04:59 PM

Ahahahah, I got b), c) and d) yesterday. I especially appreciated the last one.

God is too complicated for you to understand... now shut up... give us money, and do what we tell you
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:27:52 PM

If anyone reading and/or posting in this thread wonder why the religions originating in the mid-east absolutely dominate the discussion here, it's because they are the exceptionally exclusive ones. It is part of the way these religions operate, propagate and indoctrinate according to their divine mandate. That is why the other 4197 are rarely mentioned here, ie. google according to some estimates, there are roughly 4,200 religions in the world. (The word religion is sometimes used interchangeably with "faith" or "belief system", but religion differs from private belief in that it has a public aspect.)

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: