Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901262 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:37:49 PM

It's worth noting that $Millions$ in tax money was spent on both of these projects ($18,000,000 of tax money was spent on a bullshit religious ark/gift shop)
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:48:58 PM

If anyone reading and/or posting in this thread wonder why the religions originating in the mid-east absolutely dominate the discussion here, it's because they are the exceptionally exclusive ones. It is part of the way these religions operate, propagate and indoctrinate according to their divine mandate. That is why the other 4197 are rarely mentioned here, ie. google according to some estimates, there are roughly 4,200 religions in the world. (The word religion is sometimes used interchangeably with "faith" or "belief system", but religion differs from private belief in that it has a public aspect.)

Blasfemy! You will burn in eternity in a pot of boiling tomato sauce!

Everybody knows there is only one true god. Ramen.

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:32:11 AM

Blasfemy! You will burn in eternity in a pot of boiling tomato sauce!

Everybody knows there is only one true god. Ramen.

I'd love to burn in a pot of boiling tomato sauce. I hope its Roma tomato sauce with added herbs and spices - those make a good sauce so I can have a nice tasty burn!

Ramen you say...hmm never heard of this one.

Somewhere I read this: We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever 

Its a nice thoughtful thing to say. I wonder if Ramen would be in favor of butterflies who effects this world with the fluttering of their wings (the butterfly effect)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:36:53 PM

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/07/16/a-new-orchid-species-contains-satans-face/

Verified proof that demons are real! (the type of "proof" religious people accept)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:25:26 PM

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/07/16/a-new-orchid-species-contains-satans-face/

Verified proof that demons are real! (the type of "proof" religious people accept)

Looks like you are using the wrong avatar.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:36:51 AM

I have not exactly and clearly understood your reply to the following question: so you think that everything he (allegedly) did (including flooding people, drowning innocent children to death, genocides, etc.) would be justifiable?

Everything that God does is just and righteous if for no other reason than that He owns everything.

Cool
WHHAAAAAATT? So you mean killing babies instead of directly killing the pharaoh in Egypt is just? What's seems to be the fault of a newborn baby in a conflict that your god and pharaoh had?

Go back and read the story.

For example, in the plague of hail, those Egyptian people who believe Moses and God, brought their animals and slaves/servants in from outside, so that they didn't die in the hail.

All any Egyptian would have had to do was use a hyssop branch to pain some blood taken from a year-old lamb/sheep on the door sills and posts, and his family would have been spared.

So, what was the point of the plague of death of the firstborn? It was believing what God said.

Now you. It's about time that you start believing what God says. If you don't (God being your owner), what use does He have for you? But He is fair, offering you time to change your ways.

After all, if your power tool that is your property is broken, and won't allow itself to be fixed no matter what you do to attempt to fix it, don't you finally trash it? You are God's property and tool.(speak for yourself there bud) Be fixed before He trashes you.

Cool

you are either a complete delusional nutter or the funniest troll on bitcointalk, sometimes i just cant decide which, maybe both?

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:44:41 AM

why I laugh at creationists and folks like BADecker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DanPOPBsOao

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:52:40 AM

I have not exactly and clearly understood your reply to the following question: so you think that everything he (allegedly) did (including flooding people, drowning innocent children to death, genocides, etc.) would be justifiable?

Everything that God does is just and righteous if for no other reason than that He owns everything.

Cool
WHHAAAAAATT? So you mean killing babies instead of directly killing the pharaoh in Egypt is just? What's seems to be the fault of a newborn baby in a conflict that your god and pharaoh had?

For example, in the plague of hail, those Egyptian people who believe Moses and God, brought their animals and slaves/servants in from outside, so that they didn't die in the hail.

All any Egyptian would have had to do was use a hyssop branch to pain some blood taken from a year-old lamb/sheep on the door sills and posts, and his family would have been spared.

So, what was the point of the plague of death of the firstborn? It was believing what God said.

Now you. It's about time that you start believing what God says. If you don't (God being your owner), what use does He have for you? But He is fair, offering you time to change your ways.

After all, if your power tool that is your property is broken, and won't allow itself to be fixed no matter what you do to attempt to fix it, don't you finally trash it? You are God's property and tool.(speak for yourself there bud) Be fixed before He trashes you.

Cool

you are either a complete delusional nutter or the funniest troll on bitcointalk, sometimes i just cant decide which, maybe both?

You might say that I was part of the cause that you write this stuff. But, consider. In all the mechanisms that cause your brain to function like it does, so that it sends impulses to your fingers to type what you wrote, were cause by a load of causes that acted from the beginning, down through the ages, until they made it to you.

Because you happen to have a little twitch of free will, that you use to fight against God, He allows that twitch to move you to write the stupidity you do.

Stop fighting God, before you are destroyed by your attempted actions against God for good... except if you like destruction, that is.

This is not delusional. This is science.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:44:14 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 10:13:28 PM by sirazimuth

Cool

Cool

You might say that I was part of the cause that you write this stuff. But, consider. In all the mechanisms that cause your brain to function like it does, so that it sends impulses to your fingers to type what you wrote, were cause by a load of causes that acted from the beginning, down through the ages, until they made it to you.

Because you happen to have a little twitch of free will, that you use to fight against God, He allows that twitch to move you to write the stupidity you do.

Stop fighting God, before you are destroyed by your attempted actions against God for good... except if you like destruction, that is.

Cool

how phucking arrogant of you to think its your imaginary friend that allows "that twitch to move me to write" .
what a load of bollocks.
stop fighting God you say.? how can i stop fighting something that doesnt exist you fool?
no dude, using an invisible sky daddy to explain the beginning is absolutly not science, its delusional.
 watch the videos , you might learn some real science.
maybe even someday you will see the rational light and let go of your
invisible sky daddy fairy tales but im not holding my breath...
carry on then...

escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:42:42 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

how phucking arragant of you to think its your imaginary friend that allows "that twitch to move me to write" .
what a load of bollocks.
stop fighting God you say.? how can i stop fighting something that doesnt exist you fool?
no dude, using an invisible sky daddy to explain the beginning is absolutly not science, its delusional.
carry on then...

Badecker wants to claim his argument with pseudo-science wihich he gets in an creationist website.  Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:29:24 PM

how phucking arragant of you to think its your imaginary friend that allows "that twitch to move me to write" .
what a load of bollocks.
carry on then...

Badecker wants to claim his argument with pseudo-science wihich he gets in an creationist website.  Cheesy

You jokers are the cream of silliness. You want to be atheists, or the like, but you won't even acknowledge science, as most other atheists do. If there was ever blind stupidity, it's you jokers.

Cool

nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:46:54 PM

what a load of bollocks.
carry on then...

Badecker wants to claim his argument with pseudo-science wihich he gets in an creationist website.  Cheesy

You jokers are the cream of silliness. You want to be atheists, or the like, but you won't even acknowledge science, as most other atheists do. If there was ever blind stupidity, it's you jokers.

Cool
The only bad thing is if it's true that you get your claim in a site of creationist, you know those people only put information that may satisfy their beliefs.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:38:57 PM

what a load of bollocks.
carry on then...

Badecker wants to claim his argument with pseudo-science wihich he gets in an creationist website.  Cheesy

Cool
The only bad thing is if it's true that you get your claim in a site of creationist, you know those people only put information that may satisfy their beliefs.

The science creationists use is from non-creation scientists. They don't make it up. It is not fictional.

For example. Cause and effect is upheld in everything in the universe that we know about, according to Newton's 3rd Law. Notice the word "Law." Anything that suggests that Newton's 3rd Law doesn't stand up in such and such a case, is theory or simple hypothesis. Why is it like this? Because there are countless things that have been shown to act according to cause and effect. But so far, there is not even one factual thing shown that does NOT operate by cause and effect.

What's the significance of this - cause and effect? The significance of this is that everything has been "programmed" to operate the way it does, starting way back in the beginning.

Poor atheists. Even the little bit of intelligence that they have was programmed back then. The programming was done by somebody who was smart enough to know everything in the universe so He could program it all this way, like the universe was a programmable computer.

Cool

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:45:01 PM

what a load of bollocks.
carry on then...

Cool

The science creationists use is from non-creation scientists. They don't make it up. It is not fictional.

For example. Cause and effect is upheld in everything in the universe that we know about, according to Newton's 3rd Law. Notice the word "Law." Anything that suggests that Newton's 3rd Law doesn't stand up in such and such a case, is theory or simple hypothesis. Why is it like this? Because there are countless things that have been shown to act according to cause and effect. But so far, there is not even one factual thing shown that does NOT operate by cause and effect.

What's the significance of this - cause and effect? The significance of this is that everything has been "programmed" to operate the way it does, starting way back in the beginning.

Poor atheists. Even the little bit of intelligence that they have was programmed back then. The programming was done by somebody who was smart enough to know everything in the universe so He could program it all this way, like the universe was a programmable computer.

Cool

Hey BADecker  I frikkin love your posts man . You make my day.
"The programming was done by somebody who was smart enough to know everything in the universe so He could program it all this way, like the universe was a programmable computer"
LMFAO!!
Ya know, seriously, I would pay to see you post in a real science forum with real scientists just to see all your ridiculous screeds shredded to pieces and thrown back at you in crumpled ball. That is if they'd even bother to reply to you. But you never know, some scientists may humor you for awhile because you can actually articulate,tho never mind its all utter nonsense.
Ya know I used share an office with a boss who was of these religious born again nutters, preachin god this, god that and all that noahs ark malarky.
Funny thing was he was smart and I actually really liked him as co worker. He got things done.
And he didnt seem to mind that I called him out all his utter bullshit when he started preachin the bible nonsense to me.
I think deep down he didnt believe it either, he was just playing some silly game to please his new wife or something.
Kinda like you there my friend. You seem like a nice guy . To bad you waste that brain of yours believing in "grown up fairy tales"
 as I like to refer to religion as to my 8 year old daughter. She gets it. Thank goodness.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:48:10 PM

what a load of bollocks.
carry on then...

Cool

Cool

Hey BADecker  I frikkin love your posts man . You make my day.
"The programming was done by somebody who was smart enough to know everything in the universe so He could program it all this way, like the universe was a programmable computer"
LMFAO!!
I am so happy you are having a good laugh. Really great to see your enjoyment.

Ya know, seriously, I would pay to see you post in a real science forum with real scientists just to see all your ridiculous screeds shredded to pieces and thrown back at you in crumpled ball. That is if they'd even bother to reply to you. But you never know, some scientists may humor you for awhile because you can actually articulate,tho never mind its all utter nonsense.
Oh, why waste the time. You show from your expressed understanding of science that you wouldn't understand what was going on in a debate like this.

Besides, what do you think has been going on since Newton posted his 3rd Law? Science couldn't refute God Who was proven by it (Newton's 3rd Law), and when scientists became obstinate, the religious people couldn't see any reason to continue arguing with them. After all these years, science still stumbles around trying to prove that God doesn't exist.

Ya know I used share an office with a boss who was of these religious born again nutters, preachin god this, god that and all that noahs ark malarky.
Funny thing was he was smart and I actually really liked him as co worker. He got things done.
Well, look at what you just said here. Didn't you say, "Funny thing was he was smart and I actually really liked him as co worker. He got things done?" Notice how he was a boss... because he was smart. And you were a worker who helped HIM make money, because you weren't so smart. Notice how you still haven't become smart.

And he didnt seem to mind that I called him out all his utter bullshit when he started preachin the bible nonsense to me.
He did his job for God with you. Why should he mind that you made your choice? After all, even God lets you make your choice... foolish though you are.

I think deep down he didnt believe it either, he was just playing some silly game to please his new wife or something.
Kinda like you there my friend. You seem like a nice guy . To bad you waste that brain of yours believing in "grown up fairy tales"
 as I like to refer to religion as to my 8 year old daughter. She gets it. Thank goodness.

You thanked goodness! Don't you even realize that this saying comes from people thanking God? Formerly it was written, "Thank Goodness." So, you believe in God without even realizing it.

Too bad your brain isn't there so that you can even begin to understand the science that I am telling you. Hey, but that's okay. God gave you your ability to choose. So, it's your own fault, what will happen to you. I do kinda pity your daughter, however.

Cool

Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:12:54 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 03:05:48 PM by Jmild1

what a load of bollocks.
carry on then...

Cool

Cool

LMFAO!!

You shouldn't be surprise  that there are smart people believe in god's religion since the indoctrination of this dogma hit them when they are still young. It makes them vulnerable and believe all the things their parents say.

...but intelligent people believe in God
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:08:06 PM

Ramen= R+Amen, is the holy word of my fellows pastafarians!

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:48:28 PM

what a load of bollocks.
carry on then...

Cool

Cool

LMFAO!!

You shouldn't be surprise  that there are smart people believe in god's religion since the indoctrination of this dogma hit them when they are still young. It makes them vulnerable and believe all the things their parents say.

...but intelligent people believe in God

And it isn't surprising that the less intelligent, ungodly people, believe the dogma of the heathen scientists.

Cool

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:35:39 PM

Ramen= R+Amen, is the holy word of my fellows pastafarians!

Aha, I knew there was something I didn't see  Smiley

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:51:05 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 11:26:57 PM by dippididodaday

I now proudly present to you my own quote I was thinking about/struggling with for some time, till it came to fruition awhile ago. Enjoy:

Not until you acknowledge and embrace the commonality of your humanity with all other humans, will you be able to transcend the illogicality (read also irrationality, unreasonableness) of your religious fervor ~ dippididodaday

Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: