Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901264 times)
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:56:25 PM

do you want to reason with me BADecker? I'm starting to think not really - that's why you are making these comments you are making lately, and I know why. I am your cross. Guess what, I will refrain from facing your judgmental expressions if that's your wish - then you can can let go of the cross thing for ever. Sounds like a good deal? Let me know.

Now what are you blabbering about? You don't seem to be atheist. Are you religious?

Here you go: "Part of my cross is having to explain everything to jokers like you. And it wouldn't be so bad if you were trying to be honest. But no. You are trying to be deceitful."  Does this quote look familiar to you? Why don't you just drop this "part of my cross" crap. I can see you are religious. I, in contrast to you, am spiritual, but to me it seems you have  permanently suppressed your spirituality. Sad really.

Demons are spiritual, as well. Spirituality isn't the point. Or are you trying to make it the point?

Cool

I must be done here then. Good luck.

Places to go, things to see, and people to do. Who is the one who gets the privilege of doing you so that you are done?

Grin

So do you want to enlighten me then? Who?

Don't you realize, yet, that it is God that manipulates you through cause and effect, basing His manipulations of your life on the touch of free will He holds open for you? Above you said, "I must be done here then." Did you do yourself? Or is there someone else who did you?

Cool

I'm being done yeah you're right - it makes me want to  Cry    do you know the feeling too - being done, to no avail, eh do you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:30:21 AM

do you want to reason with me BADecker? I'm starting to think not really - that's why you are making these comments you are making lately, and I know why. I am your cross. Guess what, I will refrain from facing your judgmental expressions if that's your wish - then you can can let go of the cross thing for ever. Sounds like a good deal? Let me know.

Now what are you blabbering about? You don't seem to be atheist. Are you religious?

Here you go: "Part of my cross is having to explain everything to jokers like you. And it wouldn't be so bad if you were trying to be honest. But no. You are trying to be deceitful."  Does this quote look familiar to you? Why don't you just drop this "part of my cross" crap. I can see you are religious. I, in contrast to you, am spiritual, but to me it seems you have  permanently suppressed your spirituality. Sad really.

Demons are spiritual, as well. Spirituality isn't the point. Or are you trying to make it the point?

Cool

Places to go, things to see, and people to do. Who is the one who gets the privilege of doing you so that you are done?

Grin

Don't you realize, yet, that it is God that manipulates you through cause and effect, basing His manipulations of your life on the touch of free will He holds open for you? Above you said, "I must be done here then." Did you do yourself? Or is there someone else who did you?

Cool

I'm being done yeah you're right - it makes me want to  Cry    do you know the feeling too - being done, to no avail, eh do you?

I'm so positive and optimistic that I can barely comprehend the ideas you speak about with such familiarity.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:38:17 AM

Cool

Grin

Cool

I'm so positive and optimistic that I can barely comprehend the ideas you speak about with such familiarity.

What are you trying to accomplish? do you really think you can entice me with your idea of determinism? I can see through you, you cajoler. Why are you tearing me totally apart? Will I end up in the madhouse?

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:16:45 AM

Atheist hate religion because of idiots like BADlogic

Dragging this bullshit on for 300 pages...

Might as well be standing in Central Park on a soap box with all the other crazy evangelists
dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:51:33 AM

Atheist hate religion because of idiots like BADlogic

Dragging this bullshit on for 300 pages...

Might as well be standing in Central Park on a soap box with all the other crazy evangelists

BADecker is so good at what BADecker does that now I am a total mental mess. Thank you BADecker for messing me up so good.  Angry  If you can have success in my case, you will have a roaring success in Central Park. I'm sure of it - a humongous following.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:32:07 AM

Cool

Grin

Cool

What are you trying to accomplish? do you really think you can entice me with your idea of determinism? I can see through you, you cajoler. Why are you tearing me totally apart? Will I end up in the madhouse?

Perhaps you have become an atheist.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:51:15 AM

Cool

Grin

Cool

Perhaps you have become an atheist.    Cool

will you be my friend? plz, plz, plz pretty plz

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:57:42 AM

will you be my friend? plz, plz, plz pretty plz

Waste of time and resources.    Cool

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:51:40 PM

@BADecker  How do you, almost singlehandedly, manage to stay so  Cool calm and collected in this heated conversation of atheists vs religion? Do you have a 'machine' heart?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:33:52 PM

@BADecker  How do you, almost singlehandedly, manage to stay so  Cool calm and collected in this heated conversation of atheists vs religion? Do you have a 'machine' heart?

It's easy. I haven't even figured out what you mean by "heated conversation of atheists vs religion?" Are you talking about something between us? Or are you talking about this thread in general? Or are you talking about anywhere in the forum that atheists express their religion? Or are you talking about life in general?

Since you like to use words that don't really express much of anything clearly, how could anyone even think that there is much of a conversation going on?

It's kinda like a Russian and an American talking to each other when neither knows the other's language. They both understand a few words here and there. But they sit there and blabber at each other, and storm or smile without knowing what the other is saying.

Now, did you understand any of what I just wrote in this post? Are you going to twist it into something that is meaningless in your response?

Cool

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:55:20 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 03:23:06 PM by dippididodaday

@BADecker  How do you, almost singlehandedly, manage to stay so  Cool calm and collected in this heated conversation of atheists vs religion? Do you have a 'machine' heart?

It's easy. I haven't even figured out what you mean by "heated conversation of atheists vs religion?" Are you talking about something between us? Or are you talking about this thread in general? Or are you talking about anywhere in the forum that atheists express their religion? Or are you talking about life in general?

Since you like to use words that don't really express much of anything clearly, how could anyone even think that there is much of a conversation going on?

It's kinda like a Russian and an American talking to each other when neither knows the other's language. They both understand a few words here and there. But they sit there and blabber at each other, and storm or smile without knowing what the other is saying.

Now, did you understand any of what I just wrote in this post? Are you going to twist it into something that is meaningless in your response?

Cool

Use your logic BADecker - I'm talking about this very specific thread - the spot where we  (all the posters) are posting.

There is enough of a conversation going on to reply to posts and continue the line of (replied to) thought - that is good enough don't you think - otherwise why even be on a forum like this? What would be the point if understanding was minimal, beneath the threshold of 'enough' understanding to reply, to begin with (in the first place)?

I understood pretty good what you just wrote. The question you have to ask yourself next is, do you understand enough of what I just wrote or are you going to twist it into something ridiculous in your next response.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:22:56 PM

Cool

Use your logic BADecker - I'm talking about this very specific thread - the spot where we  (all the posters) are posting.

There is enough of a conversation going on to reply to posts and continue the line of (replied to) thought - that is good enough don't you think - otherwise why even be on a forum like this? What would be the point if understanding was minimal, beneath the threshold of 'enough' understanding to reply in the first place.

I understood pretty good what you just wrote. The question you have to ask yourself next is, do you understand enough of what I just wrote or are you going to twist it into something ridiculous in your next response.

I don't understand the context of a lot of the things you write. This is part of the reason I can't get emotionally moved one way or the other about them. It is why I wrote what I did in my previous post, above.

So, what does any of this have to do with atheism or religion? If you are going to answer, say it straight out so anybody can understand.

Cool

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:31:05 PM

Cool

Use your logic BADecker - I'm talking about this very specific thread - the spot where we  (all the posters) are posting.

There is enough of a conversation going on to reply to posts and continue the line of (replied to) thought - that is good enough don't you think - otherwise why even be on a forum like this? What would be the point if understanding was minimal, beneath the threshold of 'enough' understanding to reply in the first place.

I don't understand the context of a lot of the things you write. This is part of the reason I can't get emotionally moved one way or the other about them. It is why I wrote what I did in my previous post, above.

So, what does any of this have to do with atheism or religion? If you are going to answer, say it straight out so anybody can understand.

Cool

I am emotionally moved/involved by every single thing I'm involved with. The pinnacle of this is expressed in that which lies closest to the heart.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:43:55 PM

Cool

Cool

I am emotionally moved/involved by every single thing I'm involved with. The pinnacle of this is expressed in that which lies closest to the heart.

Good for you.    Cool

Hoffman

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:13:36 PM

love is god, love is you.  fear is greed.  religion scares people to control them.  religion separates and divides while love unites us as one.  fear is an illusion, we each have free will to act in unconditional love.

i love you, may you see beyond the fear of greedy men
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:41:14 PM

beam me up Scotty.. there's no intelligent life down here...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:50:24 PM

love is god, love is you.  fear is greed.  religion scares people to control them.  religion separates and divides while love unites us as one.  fear is an illusion, we each have free will to act in unconditional love.

Good for you if your personal religion doesn't let evil men control you. Just be careful to follow the tenets of good religion, because the laws in good religion will help you have a better life, and may even save you from death.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:53:10 PM

beam me up Scotty.. there's no intelligent life down here...

Are you up yet? so the intelligent life may remain?    Cool

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:49:53 AM

love is god, love is you.  fear is greed.  religion scares people to control them.  religion separates and divides while love unites us as one.  fear is an illusion, we each have free will to act in unconditional love.

How to unconditionally love the religionists, the atheists, the agnostics and absolutely everyone else - let me count the ways....wait....according to my newly adjusted viewpoint - aahhh to many ways to count. damn.  [shocked]

Now what? I have an idea... I'll start with myself and continue from there. It'll take some time but I have to try...

I love you too (a little bit). I have seen someone beyond the fear of greedy men. Now my heart can finally come to rest.  Cool
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:26:27 AM

love is god, love is you.  fear is greed.  religion scares people to control them.  religion separates and divides while love unites us as one.  fear is an illusion, we each have free will to act in unconditional love.

How to unconditionally love the religionists, the atheists, the agnostics and absolutely everyone else - let me count the ways....wait....according to my newly adjusted viewpoint - aahhh to many ways to count. damn.  [shocked]

Now what? I have an idea... I'll start with myself and continue from there. It'll take some time but I have to try...

I love you too (a little bit). I have seen someone beyond the fear of greedy men. Now my heart can finally come to rest.  Cool

The best way to love people is to tell them about the salvation that Jesus gave us. The best prompt to get them interested in salvation is the reminder of Hell and the knowledge of the glories and joys of Heaven.

Then, let the Holy Spirit gnaw away at the people, while you go out and tell more people.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: