Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901265 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:05:41 PM

love is god, love is you.  fear is greed.  religion scares people to control them.  religion separates and divides while love unites us as one.  fear is an illusion, we each have free will to act in unconditional love.

i love you, may you see beyond the fear of greedy men

How to unconditionally love the religionists, the atheists, the agnostics and absolutely everyone else - let me count the ways....wait....according to my newly adjusted viewpoint - aahhh to many ways to count. damn.  [shocked]

Now what? I have an idea... I'll start with myself and continue from there. It'll take some time but I have to try...

I love you too (a little bit). I have seen someone beyond the fear of greedy men. Now my heart can finally come to rest.  Cool

The best way to love people is to tell them about the salvation that Jesus gave us. The best prompt to get them interested in salvation is the reminder of Hell and the knowledge of the glories and joys of Heaven.

Then, let the Holy Spirit gnaw away at the people, while you go out and tell more people.

Cool

the best way to love people is simply to be good and do good . you dont need to bring ridiculous fairy tales about eternal
 burning or some mythical neverneverland in the sky or salvation (wtf that farcical concept is) into the mix. i was like 7 when i stopped believing in supernatural nonsense
like that along with santa claus,easter bunny and the tooth fairy. i find it simply baffling  that someone with your intelligence
spouts endlessly this god swill rubbish. its fun trolling you tho. easy pickins. peace bro. nothing personal

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:11:59 PM

love is god, love is you.  fear is greed.  religion scares people to control them.  religion separates and divides while love unites us as one.  fear is an illusion, we each have free will to act in unconditional love.

How to unconditionally love the religionists, the atheists, the agnostics and absolutely everyone else - let me count the ways....wait....according to my newly adjusted viewpoint - aahhh to many ways to count. damn.  [shocked]

Now what? I have an idea... I'll start with myself and continue from there. It'll take some time but I have to try...

I love you too (a little bit). I have seen someone beyond the fear of greedy men. Now my heart can finally come to rest.  Cool

The best way to love people is to tell them about the salvation that Jesus gave us. The best prompt to get them interested in salvation is the reminder of Hell and the knowledge of the glories and joys of Heaven.

Then, let the Holy Spirit gnaw away at the people, while you go out and tell more people.

Cool

the best way to love people is simply to be good and do good . you dont need to bring ridiculous fairy tales about eternal
 burning or some mythical neverneverland in the sky or salvation (wtf that farcical concept is) into the mix. i was like 7 when i stopped believing in supernatural nonsense
like that along with santa claus,easter bunny and the tooth fairy. i find it simply baffling  that someone with your intelligence
spouts endlessly this god swill rubbish. its fun trolling you tho. easy pickins. peace bro. nothing personal

It is not so remarkable that people (like you) don't understand how cause and effect, combined with complex universe, combined with universal entropy, shows that God actually does exist. People don't like to think about things that they don't like to think about. So they don't think about them.

You are going to miss out on the greatest thing ever if you continue to not think. And if you continue to attempt to turn people away from God, your punishment will be even greater.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:49:53 PM

Cool

It is not so remarkable that people (like you) don't understand how cause and effect, combined with complex universe, combined with universal entropy, shows that God actually does exist. People don't like to think about things that they don't like to think about. So they don't think about them.

You are going to miss out on the greatest thing ever if you continue to not think. And if you continue to attempt to turn people away from God, your punishment will be even greater.

Cool

I'd like to think about things that I like to think about, so I think about them. Look here: Berean Study Bible

Finally, brothers {because of gender inequality that is a part of this culture in which this was written you don't see 'sister' here but I would advise to put 'sister' in too}, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think on these things. Philippians 4:8

ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:30:32 PM

Because atheist see it as stupidity that interferes with the world and people's lives. So as a result, they can't avoid it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:06:12 PM

Because atheist see it as stupidity that interferes with the world and people's lives. So as a result, they can't avoid it.

Religion is the core of people's lives.

People think that they know at least a little of the future. Why? Because all kinds of things that they do produce results almost exactly like they were thinking.

People don't really know any of the future? Why? Because they aren't smart enough. The fact that they have failures shows that they don't know the future.

Way down deep in their minds, people all know that they don't know anything at all about the future. This is why they all have religion, whatever that religion might be. Religion protects them (they think) from the future that they realize they don't really know anything about.

Atheists simply want to avoid the idea that they don't know about their future. That's the real reason why they avoid religion. They want to think that they are in control of their lives.

If atheists were in any kind of control of their lives the way they wanted, they would make themselves be healthy enough so they would never die.

Atheists, like all others, have no control over their life, even when it seems like they do. And their delusion that suggests that pushing religion out of their lives is going to change things, is a complete lie.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:16:57 PM

People think that they know at least a little of the future. Why? Because all kinds of things that they do produce results almost exactly like they were thinking.

People don't really know any of the future? Why? Because they aren't smart enough. The fact that they have failures shows that they don't know the future.

Way down deep in their minds, people all know that they don't know anything at all about the future. This is why they all have religion, whatever that religion might be. Religion protects them (they think) from the future that they realize they don't really know anything about.

Atheists simply want to avoid the idea that they don't know about their future. That's the real reason why they avoid religion. They want to think that they are in control of their lives.

If atheists were in any kind of control of their lives the way they wanted, they would make themselves be healthy enough so they would never die.

Atheists, like all others, have no control over their life, even when it seems like they do. And their delusion that suggests that pushing religion out of their lives is going to change things, is a complete lie.

Cool
Most people do know the future..
People want to settle down have children buy a home and watch there children grow up..
And most people do this action so they knew there future all along..LIKE MOST PEOPLE DO Grin..

No most atheist don't believe in gods unless you can prove it to be so..END OF.
So stop making things up what atheist think..Your thinking is NUTS..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:29:28 PM

Cool
People want to settle down have children buy a home and watch there children grow up..
And most people do this action so they knew there future all along..LIKE MOST PEOPLE DO Grin..

Wrong. The universe is set so that the things that people think often work out. But the fact that things don't work out shows that people are simply riding a wave without really knowing what will happen. Consider Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Those people knew what they were going to do that day, and suddenly they were gone.

Atheists are simply people who have a dream that they try to believe in. Then they convince themselves that they believe it, when way down deep they know that they don't.

Cool

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:18:43 PM

Cool

Wrong. The universe is set so that the things that people think often work out. But the fact that things don't work out shows that people are simply riding a wave without really knowing what will happen. Consider Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Those people knew what they were going to do that day, and suddenly they were gone.

Atheists are simply people who have a dream that they try to believe in. Then they convince themselves that they believe it, when way down deep they know that they don't.

Cool

Like all of the universe (maybe even multiverse, who knows?), and with absolutely all things - very very big to very very small, there is a mix going on here: some part (rules, laws) are determined (fixed), other parts (rules, laws) are open (non-deterministic; open-ended). It is a fantastical interaction between chance and determinism, unlike anything the universe has ever seen. There is not "the future" only possible futures. What I like best though, is that everyone can contribute a small part to the possible future they would like to see, and by so-doing, have an influence on the possible realization of that specific future. And even that "specific future" is itself only a moment in time and not permanently fixed in the possible (even further down the line) next outcome it might have.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:32:28 PM

Cool

Cool

Like all of the universe (maybe even multiverse, who knows?), and with absolutely all things - very very big to very very small, there is a mix going on here: some part (rules, laws) are determined (fixed), other parts (rules, laws) are open (non-deterministic; open-ended). It is a fantastical interaction between chance and determinism, unlike anything the universe has ever seen. There is not "the future" only possible futures. What I like best though, is that everyone can contribute a small part to the possible future they would like to see, and by so-doing, have an influence on the possible realization of that specific future. And even that "specific future" is itself only a moment in time and not permanently fixed in the possible (even further down the line) next outcome it might have.

You are wrong. ALL laws and things are determined and fixed. There is no such thing as chance. There is only ignorance of the operations of the universe because of our extremely limited abilities.

For example. When a leaf on a tree is swaying and turning in the breeze, why is it moving as it is? There are billions of molecules of air bumping against the leaf (and each other) in ways that make the leaf move. There are billions of tiny heat energy waves playing on the molecules of air and on the leaf in billions of patterns. How many of these molecules and heat waves can we track to determine how they are working on the leaf and why they are working like they are? Exactly zero! Yet they all work perfectly, according to fixed laws of the universe. Everything in the universe works the same - cause and effect. Yet we understand and track such a small amount of it that we really don't understand the whys and wherefores of anything.

The closest we come to chance is when God goes back to the beginning, and tweaks some of the way He set up cause and effect laws in creation. And He does this to match the faith that people have in Him (or against Him), all according to the purposes He has for making the universe in the first place.

Cool

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:45:12 PM

There is such a thing as chance. My 'touch of free will' God holds open for me is my chance. It's completely mine.

Don't you realize, yet, that it is God that manipulates you through cause and effect, basing His manipulations of your life on the touch of free will He holds open for you? Above you said, "I must be done here then." Did you do yourself? Or is there someone else who did you?

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:48:01 PM

Cool

Cool

You are wrong. ALL laws and things are determined and fixed. There is no such thing as chance. There is only ignorance of the operations of the universe because of our extremely limited abilities.

For example. When a leaf on a tree is swaying and turning in the breeze, why is it moving as it is? There are billions of molecules of air bumping against the leaf (and each other) in ways that make the leaf move. There are billions of tiny heat energy waves playing on the molecules of air and on the leaf in billions of patterns. How many of these molecules and heat waves can we track to determine how they are working on the leaf and why they are working like they are? Exactly zero! Yet they all work perfectly, according to fixed laws of the universe. Everything in the universe works the same - cause and effect. Yet we understand and track such a small amount of it that we really don't understand the whys and wherefores of anything.

The closest we come to chance is when God goes back to the beginning, and tweaks some of the way He set up cause and effect laws in creation. And He does this to match the faith that people have in Him (or against Him), all according to the purposes He has for making the universe in the first place.

Cool

Up for some watermelon, buddy?
http://imgur.com/a/GdR59
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:00:35 PM

I guess you lied again
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg15955298#msg15955298
 how can you see his post?
I'm still curious why you think doing the same thing as you do is retarded.
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:39:38 PM

Cool

Maybe, but maybe not. Such a line of reasoning tends to lead one to a view of the universe that is entirely mechanistic and that humans have no free will only the illusion of choice. I do not believe this to be the case. My senses and my experience tells me that I have free will and the ability to shape myself and my destiny. There is much we do not understand about ourselves especially about consciousness. Since we have little to no comprehension of how our own awareness functions we cannot say that such an awareness is bound by cause and effect.

I have provided metaphysics that define what is necessary for free will Kant's noumenal self outside of time. Such a self is free because it is causally undetermined.

I have provided information on emperic and reproducable scientific experiments. Delayed choice quantum eraser experiments show that quantum phenomona can operate outside of what we traditionally think of as time and causal sequence.

I have provided robust scientific theory (Orch objective reduction) that argues consciousness is grounded in these same quantum phenomona that have been shown to operate outside of traditional time and causality.

Obviously from my stated conclusion I believe the Orch OR theory to be true. However this is not a question of metaphysics but one of science.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1571064513001188
the Orch OR scheme has so far stood the test of time better than most other schemes, and it is particularly distinguished from other proposals by the many scientifically tested, and potentially testable, ingredients that it depends upon.

From this one can conclude that current emperic scientific theory supports the existance of Kant's noumenal self which is required for free will. Free will is thus entirely consistent with modern science and undeniably possible. If Orch OR theory holds up under further and in depth emperic testing I would argue that free will becomes overwhelmingly probable.

Delayed choice quantum eraser experiments tell us that certain quantum phenomena operate outside of what we traditionally think of as time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser

Delayed choice experiments raise questions about time and time sequences, and thereby bring our usual ideas of time and causal sequence into question.[note 1] If events at D1, D2, D3, D4 determine outcomes at D0, then effect seems to precede cause. If the idler light paths were greatly extended so that a year goes by before a photon shows up at D1, D2, D3, or D4, then when a photon shows up in one of these detectors, it would cause a signal photon to have shown up in a certain mode a year earlier. Alternatively, knowledge of the future fate of the idler photon would determine the activity of the signal photon in its own present. Neither of these ideas conforms to the usual human expectation of causality.

• Orch OR theory posits that conscious arises from quantum computations in brain microtubules.
• As noted by Kant in his model of a noumenal self free will requires a true self that is independent of time.
• Grounding consciousness in quantum mechanics provides this independence.

Consciousness in the universe: A review of the ‘Orch OR’ theory
By Stuart Hameroff and Roger Penrose

Highlights
• The Orch OR theory proposes quantum computations in brain microtubules account for consciousness.
• Microtubule ‘quantum channels’ in which anesthetics erase consciousness are identified.
• Evidence for warm quantum vibrations in brain microtubules is cited.
• Interference of microtubule vibrations are ‘beat frequencies’ seen as EEG.
• Orch OR links consciousness to processes in fundamental space–time geometry.

Abstract
The nature of consciousness, the mechanism by which it occurs in the brain, and its ultimate place in the universe are unknown. We proposed in the mid 1990's that consciousness depends on biologically ‘orchestrated’ coherent quantum processes in collections of microtubules within brain neurons, that these quantum processes correlate with, and regulate, neuronal synaptic and membrane activity, and that the continuous Schrödinger evolution of each such process terminates in accordance with the specific Diósi–Penrose (DP) scheme of ‘objective reduction’ (‘OR’) of the quantum state. This orchestrated OR activity (‘Orch OR’) is taken to result in moments of conscious awareness and/or choice. The DP form of OR is related to the fundamentals of quantum mechanics and space–time geometry, so Orch OR suggests that there is a connection between the brain's biomolecular processes and the basic structure of the universe. Here we review Orch OR in light of criticisms and developments in quantum biology, neuroscience, physics and cosmology. We also introduce a novel suggestion of ‘beat frequencies’ of faster microtubule vibrations as a possible source of the observed electro-encephalographic (‘EEG’) correlates of consciousness. We conclude that consciousness plays an intrinsic role in the universe.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:53:33 PM

Cool

Maybe, but maybe not. Such a line of reasoning tends to lead one to a view of the universe that is entirely mechanistic and that humans have no free will only the illusion of choice. I do not believe this to be the case. My senses and my experience tells me that I have free will and the ability to shape myself and my destiny. There is much we do not understand about ourselves especially about consciousness. Since we have little to no comprehension of how our own awareness functions we cannot say that such an awareness is bound by cause and effect.

I have provided metaphysics that define what is necessary for free will Kant's noumenal self outside of time. Such a self is free because it is causally undetermined.

I have provided information on emperic and reproducable scientific experiments. Delayed choice quantum eraser experiments show that quantum phenomona can operate outside of what we traditionally think of as time and causal sequence.

I have provided robust scientific theory (Orch objective reduction) that argues consciousness is grounded in these same quantum phenomona that have been shown to operate outside of traditional time and causality.

Obviously from my stated conclusion I believe the Orch OR theory to be true. However this is not a question of metaphysics but one of science.

the Orch OR scheme has so far stood the test of time better than most other schemes, and it is particularly distinguished from other proposals by the many scientifically tested, and potentially testable, ingredients that it depends upon.

From this one can conclude that current emperic scientific theory supports the existance of Kant's noumenal self which is required for free will. Free will is thus entirely consistent with modern science and undeniably possible. If Orch OR theory holds up under further and in depth emperic testing I would argue that free will becomes overwhelmingly probable.

Delayed choice quantum eraser experiments tell us that certain quantum phenomena operate outside of what we traditionally think of as time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser

Delayed choice experiments raise questions about time and time sequences, and thereby bring our usual ideas of time and causal sequence into question.[note 1] If events at D1, D2, D3, D4 determine outcomes at D0, then effect seems to precede cause. If the idler light paths were greatly extended so that a year goes by before a photon shows up at D1, D2, D3, or D4, then when a photon shows up in one of these detectors, it would cause a signal photon to have shown up in a certain mode a year earlier. Alternatively, knowledge of the future fate of the idler photon would determine the activity of the signal photon in its own present. Neither of these ideas conforms to the usual human expectation of causality.

• Orch OR theory posits that conscious arises from quantum computations in brain microtubules.
• As noted by Kant in his model of a noumenal self free will requires a true self that is independent of time.
• Grounding consciousness in quantum mechanics provides this independence.

Consciousness in the universe: A review of the ‘Orch OR’ theory
By Stuart Hameroff and Roger Penrose

Highlights
• The Orch OR theory proposes quantum computations in brain microtubules account for consciousness.
• Microtubule ‘quantum channels’ in which anesthetics erase consciousness are identified.
• Evidence for warm quantum vibrations in brain microtubules is cited.
• Interference of microtubule vibrations are ‘beat frequencies’ seen as EEG.
• Orch OR links consciousness to processes in fundamental space–time geometry.

Abstract
The nature of consciousness, the mechanism by which it occurs in the brain, and its ultimate place in the universe are unknown. We proposed in the mid 1990's that consciousness depends on biologically ‘orchestrated’ coherent quantum processes in collections of microtubules within brain neurons, that these quantum processes correlate with, and regulate, neuronal synaptic and membrane activity, and that the continuous Schrödinger evolution of each such process terminates in accordance with the specific Diósi–Penrose (DP) scheme of ‘objective reduction’ (‘OR’) of the quantum state. This orchestrated OR activity (‘Orch OR’) is taken to result in moments of conscious awareness and/or choice. The DP form of OR is related to the fundamentals of quantum mechanics and space–time geometry, so Orch OR suggests that there is a connection between the brain's biomolecular processes and the basic structure of the universe. Here we review Orch OR in light of criticisms and developments in quantum biology, neuroscience, physics and cosmology. We also introduce a novel suggestion of ‘beat frequencies’ of faster microtubule vibrations as a possible source of the observed electro-encephalographic (‘EEG’) correlates of consciousness. We conclude that consciousness plays an intrinsic role in the universe.

People view things how they want.

God is a loving God Who has a whole bunch of reasons why to do things this way and that. When He tweaks all things from the beginning just to match the faith of some, He does it in perfection and righteousness, both for His benefit and for the people and their benefit.

People feel they have choices. They act like they have choices. And by "manipulating" God through their faith in Him, or lack thereof, they express their choices through the cause and effect changes that God makes.

Cool

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:27:49 PM

http://imgur.com/a/1omDq
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:33:16 PM

So still no arguments, just insults
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:55:04 PM

So still no arguments, just insults

No arguments desired. After all, you wouldn't know one if it stepped up and bit a watermelon.

Cool

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:05:58 PM

Foreground: BADecker
Background: Gimpeline

nom nom nom  Kiss
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:41:39 PM

God is a loving god..

1. The Flood (Genesis 6-8)
2. The cities of the plain, including Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18-19)
3. The Egyptian firstborn sons during the Passover (Exodus 11-12)
4. The Canaanites under Moses and Joshua (Numbers 21:2-3; Deuteronomy 20:17; Joshua 6:17, 21)
5. The Amalekites annihilated by Saul (1 Samuel 15)
6. ...and so on..

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:57:10 PM

People view things how they want.

God is a loving God Who has a whole bunch of reasons why to do things this way and that. When He tweaks all things from the beginning just to match the faith of some, He does it in perfection and righteousness, both for His benefit and for the people and their benefit.

People feel they have choices. They act like they have choices. And by "manipulating" God through their faith in Him, or lack thereof, they express their choices through the cause and effect changes that God makes.

I don't know the answers to many questions, but I agree with you that people view things the way they want - all people, that means every single one. This will always be the case.

People, just like the Source, usually have at least one reason why they do things in whatever way it pleases them, and even if they think they don't have a reason at all to do things the way that pleases them, they'll go ahead and still do it anyways, because they are human and it might be that the reasons are hidden and not in plain sight.

I am wholly for mutual benefit. A win-win is imo the best way to go about doing things.

I have feeling too. I feel I have choices. I act on choices I feel I have. I think before I act. I don't want to burn non-stop. That would be an awful experience. Really, I hope I'm spared from this. I'll obey God instead to escape my own non-stop BBQ.

Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: