Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646787 times)
s29

Activity: 184
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:16:08 PM
Merited by Traxo (1)

-

In fact, what I did find was this:
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/products_services/socrates/liquidity-crisis/

Take a look, it actually made me laugh.

There is a picture of Socrates Verbal Inquiry Facility where MA appears to have typed in a misspelt question. Then Socrates - presumably using the now debunked claim that IBM Sequoia is crunching the numbers - spits out some inane statement that isn't even actionable.

The system then appears to have three buttons, one of which is "execute". What does that do exactly? Print it out onto some paper?...

Unfortunately, as the years go by, the guy appear to be even more of a complete fraud. It is just sugar coated because he does have reasonable knowledge of global socioeconomics, human behaviour and the monetary system.

He knows nothing more than any other analyst. His AI computer system does not exist. 2020.05 will come to pass... And like 2015.75, nothing will happen.

Other than hoodwinking more people out thousands of dollars for 250 page PDFs that contain 249 pages of historical ramblings and one page of opinions, with nothing actionable... And WECs, which are an elaborate presentation of his blog content that he laughably refers to as the "alternative to Davos"!

I also find it very curious that something as major as Brexit - quite possibly the greatest political crisis in the UK since the 1600s - gets barely any mention or even a Socrates prediction about what might happen. Socrates never forecast the Brexit delay of 31 Mar 2019, nor the likely delay beyond 31 October 2019. If the UK does leave the EU, it will have vast ramifications for the future of the EU and even the US. But instead, he (or "Socrates") constantly focuses on the euro and ECB to extreme hysteria. I thought Socrates knew everything and could forecast everything?

The only useful application for such a bogus system is extracting money out of the gullible that keeps MA tidy in semi-retirement.

I bet Marty generates his mails with his computer:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:23:54 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:20:15 PM by AnonymousCoder

I bet Marty generates his mails with his computer:

Smiley

Good work, good fun.

Actually, his computer is rather stupid. Every single sentence it will ever write has to by hard-coded by an expensive programmer. Here is the proof. Following is the set of possible phrases that appear in the same place of his reports that gets selected from randomly. You can check that yourself by re-loading a report - the phrase is likely to change to one of these:

"WRITTEN VIEW PER THE CLOSE OF ",
"WRITTEN OPINION AS OF THE CLOSE ",
"OUR ANALYTICAL OPINION AS OF THE CLOSE OF ",
"THE ANALYSIS PERSPECTIVE AS OF THE CLOSE OF ",
"THE ANALYSIS FOR THE CLOSE OF ",
"ANALYSIS FOR THE CLOSE OF ",
"OUR ANALYTICAL ANALYSIS AS OF THE CLOSE OF ",
"THE ANALYSIS PER THE CLOSE OF ",
"ANALYSIS AS OF THE CLOSE ",
"As of the close of ",
"UTILIZING OUR ANALYTICAL MODEL FOR THE CLOSE OF ",
"OUR ANALYTICAL VIEWPOINT AS OF THE CLOSE OF ",
"THE IMMEDIATE ANALYTICAL STANCE AS OF THE CLOSE OF ",
"WE SEE THE ANALYTICAL SITUATION AS OF THE CLOSE OF ",
"OUR ANALYTICAL OUTLOOK AS OF THE CLOSE OF ",
"THE ANALYTICAL POSTURE CURRENTLY AS OF THE CLOSE OF ",
"CURRENTLY, OUR ANALYTICAL POSITION AS OF THE CLOSE OF "

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain

Alex-11

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 07:35:50 PM

great, now are attacking the sentence structure of the reports. That is certainly very relevant for trading. hahaha.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:20:54 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:20:07 PM by AnonymousCoder

? ? ? ?"WRITTEN VIEW PER THE CLOSE OF ",
great, now are attacking the sentence structure of the reports. That is certainly very relevant for trading. hahaha.

Kiss

Who said that Socrates can be used for trading? I certainly did not say that.

It is used to extract money from subscribers. No other purpose.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

dibley8899

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:47:34 AM

Thanks for this blog as it just saved me a few months of $15's when I googled!

I cancelled previously when all the reversal dates went wrong on the Euro & GBP then he tried to say its right lol and also it completely missed the Xmas low in US stocks which was a cycle move back upwards lol.

So I noticed the recent post on the sun spots where he has chopped the sunspots chart so you can't see where it came from but if you google image it its one of the first charts there. He attempts to make it look like his own chart by chopping the information on who produced it.

http://    sunspotwatch.com/share/201407_wolfmms.jpg

Nice job here, hopefully people can google first and not be scammed. Finally the thing that gave it away for me was when they couldn't get my card to pay properly on the website lol so if he has this all swinging computer yet it cant take a payment....right lol   and then someone from the middle east is trying to contact me for my 15$.......  thanks again
Alex-11

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 06:09:14 AM

He attempts to make it look like his own chart by chopping the information on who produced it. http://    sunspotwatch.com/share/201407_wolfmms.jpg

regarding that chart he was saying that it's raw data, that is available everywhere. This is not a forecast chart.
.... I have included the raw data,...
dibley8899

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:54:00 AM

He attempts to make it look like his own chart by chopping the information on who produced it. http://    sunspotwatch.com/share/201407_wolfmms.jpg

regarding that chart he was saying that it's raw data, that is available everywhere. This is not a forecast chart.

Thanks Marty for keeping me right
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:23:23 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:19:59 PM by AnonymousCoder

He attempts to make it look like his own chart by chopping the information on who produced it. http://sunspotwatch.com/share/201407_wolfmms.jpg

Thanks Marty for keeping me right

And thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. We are not getting paid by anyone. It is a community effort.

Martin Armstrong does not even have original ideas. He steals from others, re-publishes and manufactures fan emails on his public blog giving himself credit indirectly for whatever. Disgusting ...

His Socrates contraption cannot predict anything. He just takes any information that others predicted, or events that already happened, as it suits him, and then desperately changes his own forecasts in hindsight to fit his narrative. To make it appear that he is always right.

DigiLab

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:44:07 PM

So, this forum has turned into a desperate effort of few ignorant fools trying to debunk Martin Armstrong. Can not comment on Socrates and such, but MA is by far the best economists. Noone has come even close to his understanding of the economy. And I'm so grateful that he is sharing portion of his knowledge publicly. Good luck debunking MA, fools.
Indyz

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:58:25 PM

Let the insults fly since there's no way to counteract the argument civilly. Cheesy

A lot of pent up frustration is evident. Not getting enough marks errr..... Customers. And this guy is worth hundreds of millions, huh?
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:03:19 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:19:50 PM by AnonymousCoder

The tide has simply turned except some diehard Armstrong supporters still don't get it. Nobody here is desperate debunking Armstrong. The chapter is closed. Job done. Nothing left to do. Very few people left supporting this moron. Look at the traffic of this forum compared with only a few months ago!

trc4949

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:21:38 AM

I have noticed that Armstrongs TIMING of his conferences are usually associated with big moves in the stock market.   So next week we may start to see a mini crash in the DJIA... it looks just like 1929 peak in October
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:20:49 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:19:42 PM by AnonymousCoder

I have noticed that Armstrongs TIMING of his conferences are usually associated with big moves in the stock market. - So next week we may start to see a mini crash in the DJIA... it looks just like 1929 peak in October

Alright, because you said so, let's all go short the stock market, go long volatility

(as you suggested here before)! We are so excited! And to make it palatable for everybody, we just add some backup from cycle theory: What goes up must come down and because we are up, then we are in a high reward / low risk scenario so nothing can go wrong. Add the 1929 forecast array analysis as a cross-check for some scientific backup!

dibley8899

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:41:18 AM

Do you remember last year November 23rd or something he was mentioning it all year on the war cycle front, nothing happened on the date so it wasn't mentioned again. Throw enough darts and some will have to land.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/fNfT3jud/

Thats the long term ftse. red dash is the 1999 high. Which way it moves out of the box will denote the long term trend as either it fails and drops then fills in the rest of the chart to the downside or it breaks out to the upside of the box so ending a 20 year compression and prices move in to price discovery which should be equal to or longer than the compression. Thats it no mumbo jumbo. Right now its in limbo because no one knows what to do and dont want to over commit.

cheers
trc4949

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:53:51 PM

Well for spx500 I see armstrongs Socrates it is saying

For the daily "entering crash mode" and for the weekly "losing momentum"

Will be interesting to see if that plays out this week

I mean here we are in the most famous month for volatility or downside price potential
Shakfrek

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:10:24 PM

@Alex-11

Socrates is so simple to use I find it hard to believe people can't see how accurate it is. The real difficulty is keeping your emotions in check. if you simply play it by the reversals and only enter on a closing basis with the understanding that  the election of a reversal implies a move to the next and so on, we had a perfect move recently where the Dow elected 2 weekly bullish reversals on the 26th of August but we closed more than 1% above, we then retested the reversals with one at 26053, and the next weekly bullish reversal was at 26368 which the market tested 2 weeks later but failed to elect implying a retest of support.

I was thinking IQ may not be so important since the computer is almost doing everything for you telling whether to buy or sell if one of its price targets is elected. In fact socrates is very black and white regarding the reversal system there can be no ambiguity. so basically it comes down to emotional IQ that is the key when using this system.

As Armstrong has said the majority is always wrong that is the fuel that drives the markets so it should come as no surprise that the majority think socrates is a scam, and we need fools on the other side of the market in order to trade against them.

Beyond hilarious when Martin Armstrong trolls (very likely Martin Armstrong himself) Alex-11 and Gumbi start talking to each other.  Just shows how pathetic these tactics are and sad.  

Its obvious that despite overwhelming evidence of this scam by an admitted conman and fraudster these aliases try and steer the conversation to somehow legitimize the scam.  

This website is allowing the perpetuation of this scam and should not.  I think this website could be held accountable should any losses, as a result of this scam, be proven.

Yes a 70 year old is here posting to influence a handful of people trying to get more subscribers who is already worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Either he admitted to being a conman or he would spend the rest of his life in jail, not really a choice is it?. What's sad is you believe whatever the government tells you and never question it.

MA_talk has asked for live trades and I am happy to do so. I wonder how many it will take...

Hahaha Mr Armstrong your pathetic attempts to let everyone know you are such a big intelligent and wealthy man is beyond laughable.  You are probably broke or close to it is my guess and I would bet on it as well.  You lied about your office space as well as lied just about everything else and let's not forget admitting being a fraudster.  Yes, we know it was all because of the CIA and MI6 who wanted your self-aware, self-destructing super AI computer and to this day they are conspiring against you and humanity unless they can get their hands on it.  You must think people are beyond stupid and hopeless with these scams and tricks, someone worth millions peddling worthless subscriptions for a hundred bucks?  My goodness this is too funny.

Then again I will give you this, anyone being fooled by you kind of deserves it.    
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:12:09 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:19:34 PM by AnonymousCoder

Some entertaining material:

dibley8899

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 02:31:42 AM

Swiss Peg lol

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  I'm still chuffing waiting for 170 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

and minute 3.22 you will see the monthly and it says nada on Jan 2015 neither Feb or December . It was only 2400 pips lol give the guy a break Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

https://www.tradingview.com/x/T8pSacsD/
Snillegutt

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:26:35 PM

Maybe it has been posted already, but on MAs: "Could We Ever Eliminate Fossil Fuels?" he lets some idiot post:

"and IF they all are electric ones assume consumption of 48kWh per km"

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/we-can-never-eliminate-fossil-fuels/

Electric cars spend on average 0,2kWh pr km. The idiots 48 is not 240% too much, but a FACTOR of 240 times to much.

I let MA know this, in a suggestion for his blog, that the contributor was off by x240 or 24 000%.

MA did not change the article, did not apologise, he din do nuffin.

What serious guy anywhere else in the world will let a mistake this big stand next to his name, but Martin Armstrong?

So instead of cars in MAs agenda using 17169TWh, that’s 26 times more than total production of 652, with a reasonable use, 17169:240=71,5T, they use 11% of total production. It’s a lot, but its not enough for MAs agenda.

Im CALLING YOU OUT ON FAKE NEWS, MARTIN ARMSTRONG. Its right there on your blog for everyone to see.

Anyone see 48 anywhere? He must have grabbed it from where the sun dont shine. And MA is this fools loudspeaker.

https://ev-database.org/cheatsheet/energy-consumption-electric-car
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:28:30 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:19:26 PM by AnonymousCoder

Maybe it has been posted already, but on MAs: "Could We Ever Eliminate Fossil Fuels?" he lets some idiot post:

"and IF they all are electric ones assume consumption of 48kWh per km"

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/we-can-never-eliminate-fossil-fuels/

Electric cars spend on average 0,2kWh pr km. The idiots 48 is not 240% too much, but a FACTOR of 240 times to much.

I let MA know this, in a suggestion for his blog, that the contributor was off by x240 or 24 000%.

MA did not change the article, did not apologise, he din do nuffin.

What serious guy anywhere else in the world will let a mistake this big stand next to his name, but Martin Armstrong?

So instead of cars in MAs agenda using 17169TWh, that's 26 times more than total production of 652, with a reasonable use, 17169:240=71,5T, they use 11% of total production. It's a lot, but its not enough for MAs agenda.

Im CALLING YOU OUT ON FAKE NEWS, MARTIN ARMSTRONG. Its right there on your blog for everyone to see.

Anyone see 48 anywhere? He must have grabbed it from where the sun dont shine. And MA is this fools loudspeaker.

https://ev-database.org/cheatsheet/energy-consumption-electric-car

Perfect deniability by design. He does not need to change the content. Why?

Most likely he created this post to himself as he usually does.

1) These post always suit his agenda. Most often he gives himself (steals) credit for 3rd party discoveries / observations via the fake poster of the question.

2) He does not need to change anything because he can imply that the mistake is made by someone else.

3) He does not even have a basic understanding of Physics.

4) This is not the first time. He is absolutely reckless when giving Economic Advice.

5) We have to assume that this guy is a total fraud. With this assumption it is easier to see what he does.

Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: