Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:47:23 AM

Perth Scorchers seems to have the game in their hands. They are 63/1 in 10 overs and need 86 in 60 balls. The key here is that they havent lost many wickets and chasing 9 runs an over is kinda easy task if you have wickets in hand. Lets see if they are able to capitalise on the situation and beat Melbourne Renegades.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:07:33 AM

Perth Scorchers seems to have the game in their hands. They are 63/1 in 10 overs and need 86 in 60 balls. The key here is that they havent lost many wickets and chasing 9 runs an over is kinda easy task if you have wickets in hand. Lets see if they are able to capitalise on the situation and beat Melbourne Renegades.
Its 50/50 I guess , one more wicket will put Perth in a very difficult position to win but if these two ( Klinger and Marsh ) continue playing like this then they can win it . The pitch is wet and its really hard to score here Sad I have my chips on Perth too .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:54:30 PM

Its 50/50 I guess , one more wicket will put Perth in a very difficult position to win but if these two ( Klinger and Marsh ) continue playing like this then they can win it . The pitch is wet and its really hard to score here Sad I have my chips on Perth too .

The game went down to the wire. Last ball and 3 to win, 2 to take the game into the super over. Probably the closest game in the Big bash this season. Aaron Finch to Ashton Agar who is new on the crease and just faced 2 deliveries. I dont know why but finch opts for a slow full toss. Probably the worst decision I've ever seen in cricket and BANG! its a six! and like I expected, Perth Scorchers win. Smiley

absy
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:16:47 PM

The game went down to the wire. Last ball and 3 to win, 2 to take the game into the super over. Probably the closest game in the Big bash this season. Aaron Finch to Ashton Agar who is new on the crease and just faced 2 deliveries. I dont know why but finch opts for a slow full toss. Probably the worst decision I've ever seen in cricket and BANG! its a six! and like I expected, Perth Scorchers win. Smiley
That's the difference between a regular bowler and a part time bowler isn't it? Narine and Rimmington ( both regular bowlers ) bowled amazingly under such pressure ( 18th and 19th over ) and then according to me they should have gone with cooper instead of Finch.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:15:10 PM

This on going test match between Pakistan and Australia is not going to be finished as result oriented. There are only three days whereas 34 wickets with 3 complete inning remaining. Weather off course is playing important role in the game which has already effected a lot the match.
Although only one day left in this test match between Pakistan and Australia, so we cannot expect a result but the Australia pitches are always remain very fast and it usually very difficult to stay on wicket there for a long time. We still can hope for a good entertainment from these equally balanced teams.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 09:37:15 PM

I agree with everyone here that the 2nd test between Australia and Pakistan will most likely end in a draw but I would not count out an Australia win just yet. Australia are in front by 22 runs with Smith not out on 100 runs, now Australia can bat for the 1st session and try and get at least a 150+ run lead and declare at lunch and put Pakistan in to bat. We just never know 150 runs could be enough for Australia to win as I expect Pakistan will try and play for the draw and we all know that by doing this it puts a lot of pressure on the batting team. Like I said it's all in Australia's favor to win or draw. Just need the rain to hold off or else it will definitely be a draw.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:37:08 AM

I agree with everyone here that the 2nd test between Australia and Pakistan will most likely end in a draw but I would not count out an Australia win just yet. Australia are in front by 22 runs with Smith not out on 100 runs, now Australia can bat for the 1st session and try and get at least a 150+ run lead and declare at lunch and put Pakistan in to bat. We just never know 150 runs could be enough for Australia to win as I expect Pakistan will try and play for the draw and we all know that by doing this it puts a lot of pressure on the batting team. Like I said it's all in Australia's favor to win or draw. Just need the rain to hold off or else it will definitely be a draw.

I also so think australia can win this match and I put some money on them at $6 to win the test match yesterday and now they just need 6 more wickets to win with about 40 overs left in the day so I hope they can do it.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 04:17:09 AM

Pakistan are in deep trouble currently at 5/91 and still trail by 91 runs. Ali once again is the only Pakistan batsman with standing the pressure from the Australian bowlers. If Australia can get Ali out soon I think it will end very quickly for Pakistan and Australia will win most likely without batting again.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:12:20 AM

Pakistan are in deep trouble currently at 5/91 and still trail by 91 runs. Ali once again is the only Pakistan batsman with standing the pressure from the Australian bowlers. If Australia can get Ali out soon I think it will end very quickly for Pakistan and Australia will win most likely without batting again.

Australia have done a good job just like India vs England last test match, Australia batted good and gave a decent score for Pakistan to chase for 2nd innings to defend the match, in that process they lost 6 wickets for 113 runs, still 30 overs are left and they have to score more 68 , I think this match is mostly Australia is going to win
absy
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:14:13 AM

Australia have done a good job just like India vs England last test match, Australia batted good and gave a decent score for Pakistan to chase for 2nd innings to defend the match, in that process they lost 6 wickets for 113 runs, still 30 overs are left and they have to score more 68 , I think this match is mostly Australia is going to win
True , very similar to 5th day Final test of England v India and now Aussies need just 1 more wicket to win this match . Pakistan took this way too easily and they gave away too many runs in the morning . The only way Pakistan can still end this as draw is to score more than 60-70 runs which is nearly impossible .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:27:11 AM

True , very similar to 5th day Final test of England v India and now Aussies need just 1 more wicket to win this match . Pakistan took this way too easily and they gave away too many runs in the morning . The only way Pakistan can still end this as draw is to score more than 60-70 runs which is nearly impossible .

Australia have won the test match, even after rain interrupt they aware able to win this test match, as as usual Pakistan choked and collapsed , Starc is their main key bowler, who have always given them break through.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:42:44 AM

What was australia Odds before start of 5th day match?
absy
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:49:42 AM

What was australia Odds before start of 5th day match?
Australia @5 , Pakistan @26 or @27 , Draw @1.16 .

Australia have won the test match, even after rain interrupt they aware able to win this test match, as as usual Pakistan choked and collapsed , Starc is their main key bowler, who have always given them break through.
Ya Starc is one of their key bowler but this time its because of Lyon Aussies won this match . He took important wickets like Misbah at key situation.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:02:29 PM

Sensational win by Australia. They won this match after Pakistan declared in their first innings.
It was a rain interrupted, short match and Australia had enough time to overhaul Pakistan's score and bowl them out in the second innings.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:32:57 PM

Pakistan always shows their true nature ,at one time they will be performing really well and then at times they would bat as if they are all club players and so is the reason i would not dare to bet when they are playing,Pakistan has to find new players who could replace Younis Khan and Misbah ul Haq as they are getting old and their performance are not that good lately.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:56:40 PM

Bd vs Nz last Odi match will be helo on tomorrow.The tigers captain wants a happy ending of this series.As they already Lose the series,but tigers want to come back strongly.But it's a matter of sorrow to them that Keeper mushi and Cutter master fizz will be not available tomorrow.So,they have to play brilliantly to win this Odi and prepared for upcoming T20's.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:12:58 PM

Pakistan always shows their true nature ,at one time they will be performing really well and then at times they would bat as if they are all club players and so is the reason i would not dare to bet when they are playing,Pakistan has to find new players who could replace Younis Khan and Misbah ul Haq as they are getting old and their performance are not that good lately.

Pakistan team don't have good players but only a couple of guys need to score runs and also not consistent in performance. It was luck that they manage to put up so many runs in the first innings otherwise it was an easy match for Australia. In fast track pitches most of the Asian teams can't win so easily test matches.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:17:41 PM

South Africa have scored a crushing win over Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka didn't really have a chance, once South Africa set them a stiff target of 488.
The difference between the 2 teams in the first innings wasn't too large, but South Africa gradually pulled away.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:32:30 PM

South Africa have scored a crushing win over Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka didn't really have a chance, once South Africa set them a stiff target of 488.
The difference between the 2 teams in the first innings wasn't too large, but South Africa gradually pulled away.

Ya it is right at one stage South Africa were to score above 400+ in first innings but after 3rd wicket fell they collapsed and same way Sri lanka batsman also collapsed below the rate and South Africa started to dominate and won the 1st test match
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 09:06:34 PM

I also so think australia can win this match and I put some money on them at $6 to win the test match yesterday and now they just need 6 more wickets to win with about 40 overs left in the day so I hope they can do it.

Well my friend congrats on your win as Australia ended up winning and it looked like you and I were the only ones here that said Australia can win as most were predicting a draw. I knew Australia could pull off the win because they have done this many times in the past playing at home and even a few times at the MCG. That's why I never give up on Australia because they have proven that they can always win no matter what. Also my prediction for Australia to win the series 3-0 is looking good right now as Pakistan only have a couple of good batsman and once they fall it's over. Also so far in the series Australia have posted big totals and if Pakistan have any chance at winning the 3rd test match, they need to restrict Australia to a low total. That's the only way I can see Pakistan winning but not sure if they are good enough to achieve this.

Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: