Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587725 times)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:07:47 PM

Pakistan scored almost 400 in second innings, never-mind but that's already a win for them. They clearly gave the message to Aussies that they can give them tough time in upcoming matches.

This match is not in Pakistan's hand, but looking at the second innings, it still should be considered a win for them. Very well batted, but captain Misbah surely played disappointed. He should learn sometime from Amir/Wahab.

True it will give Pakistan confidence going into the next test match at the MCG however if Smith didn't drop those 2 catches this match would of been over last night and Pakistan would of been all out for around 300 runs but that didn't happen and now we go into day 5 with Australia needing 2 wickets while Pakistan need 108 runs. As I said in a previous post Australia should of at least set Pakistan a target over 500 runs just to be safe. I still think Australia will win but it could get close depending on how well the tail bat.

Only rain can save Pakistan in this match as they still got only two wickets to look for a win and they still need 108 runs to win the match but Pakistan batted really well in the second innings and if they play consistently they could easily be a good team with the kind of bowling power they have in their arsenal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:13:19 AM

Pakistan scored almost 400 in second innings, never-mind but that's already a win for them. They clearly gave the message to Aussies that they can give them tough time in upcoming matches.

This match is not in Pakistan's hand, but looking at the second innings, it still should be considered a win for them. Very well batted, but captain Misbah surely played disappointed. He should learn sometime from Amir/Wahab.

True it will give Pakistan confidence going into the next test match at the MCG however if Smith didn't drop those 2 catches this match would of been over last night and Pakistan would of been all out for around 300 runs but that didn't happen and now we go into day 5 with Australia needing 2 wickets while Pakistan need 108 runs. As I said in a previous post Australia should of at least set Pakistan a target over 500 runs just to be safe. I still think Australia will win but it could get close depending on how well the tail bat.

Only rain can save Pakistan in this match as they still got only two wickets to look for a win and they still need 108 runs to win the match but Pakistan batted really well in the second innings and if they play consistently they could easily be a good team with the kind of bowling power they have in their arsenal.

This is the greatest chase in test history if Pakistan manages to score another 108 runs and only two wickets are remaining. Pakistan deserves plenty of credit for even taking this game into the fifth day, but they have just a slight chance of completing the greatest upset win. Asad Shafiq is the one change this game completely and also all lower end batsman gave him a good support bring match to so close game.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:18:25 AM

Rahul getting out for 199 gave me the same feeling when Gambhir got out for 97 in the world cup. Still, he brought the game to a level where they could win it but now it looks it will be a draw as only 2 days are left. If tomorrow they manage to make a score of 650, it will still not be possible to have 2 more sessions of England and India. Still I'm happy that India already won the series but a 4-0 would have been better.
India could still win the match from the situation if they could score some quick runs and take a good lead and make England bat in the third innings and put them under pressure and hope the spinners could give us a win here too. Rahul played a wonderful game a he missed his double century by one run.The chances are a draw but England have no chance to win this match .
K L Rahul played superb innings, and this is really bad luck he missed his double century. But India is on the safe side now they made 391 runs still 6 wickets left, Karun Nair is heading to Century I think India may score more than 600 runs. They trail by 86 runs. This test match may end with draw. Let's see what happen in coming days.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:06:19 AM

This is the greatest chase in test history if Pakistan manages to score another 108 runs and only two wickets are remaining. Pakistan deserves plenty of credit for even taking this game into the fifth day, but they have just a slight chance of completing the greatest upset win. Asad Shafiq is the one change this game completely and also all lower end batsman gave him a good support bring match to so close game.
I think Pakistan will win this historic match, they need 88 runs if Asad gets one more big partnership he will finish this game. The 9th batsman is also playing well he scored 13 runs from 16 balls. One more 50+ runs partnership will change this game result. Let's take a chance and go with Pakistan the odds are too high @8.2
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 04:10:54 AM

I think Pakistan will win this historic match, they need 88 runs if Asad gets one more big partnership he will finish this game. The 9th batsman is also playing well he scored 13 runs from 16 balls. One more 50+ runs partnership will change this game result. Let's take a chance and go with Pakistan the odds are too high @8.2

It's looking like they might win with every over that is completed because now Australia is in a defensive mode which puts Pakistan in a strong position to win this test match. They only need 46 runs with still 2 wickets remaining, to be honest I am a little shocked at hhow this match has turned around and Australia only have them self's to blame because like I said they should of scored more runs and made it impossible for Pakistan to win. If Australia set them a total of 550 I think Australia wouldn't be in this position right now. Anyway it's been a great test match to watch even though my team Australia might lose.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:45:07 AM

It's looking like they might win with every over that is completed because now Australia is in a defensive mode which puts Pakistan in a strong position to win this test match. They only need 46 runs with still 2 wickets remaining, to be honest I am a little shocked at hhow this match has turned around and Australia only have them self's to blame because like I said they should of scored more runs and made it impossible for Pakistan to win. If Australia set them a total of 550 I think Australia wouldn't be in this position right now. Anyway it's been a great test match to watch even though my team Australia might lose.

An unbelievable test match which Australia managed to win. Pakistan showed great heart with this terrific chase. A score of 450 in the fourth innings of the match when batting under pressure is truly a great score.
Asad Shafiq got the well-deserved man of the match award. After his wicket, Pakistan lost the match in a few more balls.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:12:03 AM

Is there any telegram or whatsapp group for cricket gambling?
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:07:10 AM

Is there any telegram or whatsapp group for cricket gambling?
I have not head about any group for gambling .

Pakistan fought really well and they lost by just 40 runs. It was a really good match and if they could be consistent and perform the way they did in the second innings throughout this series then it would be very interesting ,but the problem with Pakistan is that they are really unpredictable to wage a bet . Their tail batted really well in the second innings and they missed contribution from Misbah which would have changed the fate of the match.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:49:08 AM

England would have not dreamed that they would have to bat to save the match, after posting a strong 477 in the first innings. India have built a substantial lead and will look to declare and make England bat an hour on the fourth day. The pitch is still very good for batting and if England can withstand the pressure, they can still save this match.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 10:17:31 AM

England would have not dreamed that they would have to bat to save the match, after posting a strong 477 in the first innings. India have built a substantial lead and will look to declare and make England bat an hour on the fourth day. The pitch is still very good for batting and if England can withstand the pressure, they can still save this match.

I am feeling sorry for England now Cheesy

They don't know which score is good enough to defend and their bowlers too don't have a good economy rate and aren't able to restrict the batsmen. Almost every over they are going for 5-14 runs and this looks more like an ODI rather than a test match. With over 200 runs to defend, this match will just end tomorrow with a draw but still Indians have batted so well. Nair's souble century is so unexpected.

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:50:48 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 05:47:28 PM by Clement Kaliyar

They don't know which score is good enough to defend and their bowlers too don't have a good economy rate and aren't able to restrict the batsmen. Almost every over they are going for 5-14 runs and this looks more like an ODI rather than a test match. With over 200 runs to defend, this match will just end tomorrow with a draw but still Indians have batted so well. Nair's souble century is so unexpected.
Really shocked to see the scoreboard  Shocked India just hammering the English bowlers and reached 736 for the loss of 6 wickets and Nair is closing in to score a triple century here.I am hearing about this player for the first time and he comes in and scores a triple century  Shocked,now England will be batting for a long time as India lead by 267 runs and chances for an innings defeat will worry them for sure . Cheesy
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:11:38 AM

Really shocked to see the scoreboard  Shocked India just hammering the English bowlers and reached 736 for the loss of 6 wickets and Nair is closing in to score a triple century here.I am hearing about this player for the first time and he comes in and scores a triple century  Shocked,now England will be batting for a long time as India lead by 267 runs and chances for a innings defeat will worry them for sure . Cheesy
Ya India played aggressively and Nair becomes the second Indian batsmen to score Triple century . The session was more like ODI than test , now India have a chance to win this match but still I think this is gonna end as draw. England just need to face 550 + balls to finish this as draw.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:36:25 PM

Ya India played aggressively and Nair becomes the second Indian batsmen to score Triple century . The session was more like ODI than test , now India have a chance to win this match but still I think this is gonna end as draw. England just need to face 550 + balls to finish this as draw.
Yes the final session of the Indian innings looked like a T20 and Karun Nair became the third batsmen in test history to convert his first century to a triple century which is really crazy.I think he was in the team because of Rahane's injury and what an innings it was. I am not sure how the team will handle him in the future as he is also a young player with good potential .Looks like a drawn test but if the pitch starts turning then it will be difficult for the England batsmen ,It is more of a mental game now,lets see whether they can play the entire day.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:10:32 PM

Really shocked to see the scoreboard  Shocked India just hammering the English bowlers and reached 736 for the loss of 6 wickets and Nair is closing in to score a triple century here.I am hearing about this player for the first time and he comes in and scores a triple century  Shocked,now England will be batting for a long time as India lead by 267 runs and chances for a innings defeat will worry them for sure . Cheesy

The match is gonna draw as mentioned by the above mate. The first innings and the the wend of the innings gave a big change in odds to the users who have made betting. Viewers got a good match to watch the stunning batting from both team players. Bowlers looks to be restless during the last session of India's innings.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:50:33 PM

What a match is happening between India vs Eng. From India - Rahul got out on 199 and Karun Nair made not out 303. Tomorrow is last day of test match and England trail by 270 runs with 10 wickets remaining. It seems India should be able to clinch the match and make it 4-0
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:03:48 PM

An unbelievable test match which Australia managed to win. Pakistan showed great heart with this terrific chase. A score of 450 in the fourth innings of the match when batting under pressure is truly a great score.
Asad Shafiq got the well-deserved man of the match award. After his wicket, Pakistan lost the match in a few more balls.

That was a fantastic test match,Day-night match is the future.Both teams showed their ability.Ashad Shafiq was brilliant but not enough to defeat Australia.Pakistan played really well after first innings.But Australia was good enough to win the match.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:33:15 PM

Here is the Telegram group link

https://telegram.me/joinchat/CObl-j8MGUcWON2E9p0L9Q

Guys, pls join so that we can have active discussion on cricket matches, betting, etc
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:28:35 PM

What a match is happening between India vs Eng. From India - Rahul got out on 199 and Karun Nair made not out 303. Tomorrow is last day of test match and England trail by 270 runs with 10 wickets remaining. It seems India should be able to clinch the match and make it 4-0
Looks like the pitch will not aid the bowlers and looks like the match will end up being a draw unless and until there is something magical happening in the pitch.Good performance from the India batsmen by scoring the highest total by team India in test and that too with the performance from new players,looks like the team does have new talents moving forward.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 09:11:08 PM

Well Australia were very lucky to win the 1st test match against Pakistan and I did post here that Pakistan might of had a chance and a couple of minutes later they were all out. They showed that they can play well and fight to survive against Australia, well the middle and tail batting order did so the top order batsman need to perform a lot better if they have any chance at winning a test match in Australia. Even though they did show some fight and almost pulled off a victory, Australia missed some chances and it wouldn't of been this close. In my opinion Australia is still the better team and will be hard to beat in Melbourne. Pakistan has not won a test match in Australia since 1996 and I'm not sure they will win one in this series as they need to perform a lot better as a team.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:31:04 AM

These two fantastic batsmen from the same city, unfortunately, Rahul missed his double ton. But Karun Nair made a historic triple century. This is his maiden century and scored 303 runs not out.

It looks like the pitch will not aid the bowlers and looks like the match will end up being a draw unless and until there is something magical happening in the pitch.Good performance from the India batsmen by scoring the highest total by team India in test and that too with the performance from new players,looks like the team does have new talents moving forward.
Maybe you are right, the pitch looks like it's batting pitch and England have one day play, the batsman played well in the first innings, so I am also thinking this match is going to be end of the draw.
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: