Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:14:35 AM

anyone on betfair or bet365?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:52:55 AM

Yes i am a regular and old user of bet365,betting there since years even when i dont know about bitcoin i used to gamble there with fiat.I also joined betfair but i didnt like that because it is no way near bet365.If you want to know are they trustable,i will say yes and recommend you to use bet365.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:46:11 AM

Which website you guys are using for betting?
Well I bet on cricket matches on directbet or Sportsbet.io but other sports on sportsbet.io alone . Although sportsbet.io has friendly UI , it doesn't have much options for test cricket and also live betting sometimes doesn't go well because it says "Market not available" and should keep on trying and trying to place the bets on live matches .

Directbet.eu best betting site.
This thread is not related to this topic we have other threads regarding for this same topic.

Anyway, i will use Directbet site to do my sports betting activities. This is best reputed online sports betting site. If you face any issues in betting they will solve your problems within few minutes and here no registration is required.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:53:40 PM

Yes i am a regular and old user of bet365,betting there since years even when i dont know about bitcoin i used to gamble there with fiat.I also joined betfair but i didnt like that because it is no way near bet365.If you want to know are they trustable,i will say yes and recommend you to use bet365.
if you are gambling with fiat bet365 is the site to go as it is has a user friendly interface and it gives the best odds and it is the best place for live betting.
When it comes to cricket  Ashwin is named ICC Cricketer of the Year and the Test Cricketer of the Year which is great considering the fact that only Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid shared the honor before Ashwin.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:14:16 AM

if you are gambling with fiat bet365 is the site to go as it is has a user friendly interface and it gives the best odds and it is the best place for live betting.
When it comes to cricket  Ashwin is named ICC Cricketer of the Year and the Test Cricketer of the Year which is great considering the fact that only Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid shared the honor before Ashwin.
He deserves it . He is on his top form and he can bat like an ideal middle order batsmen too . I think he is gonna break the record of Muralitharan of 800 wickets in tests .
Comparison

Most wickets Player               Span    Mat    Inns    Balls             Runs    Wkts    
M Muralitharan (ICC/SL)    1992-2010    133      230      44039     18180      800    
R Ashwin (INDIA)             2011-2016    44        82     12732     6191       248    

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:19:10 AM

When it comes to cricket  Ashwin is named ICC Cricketer of the Year and the Test Cricketer of the Year which is great considering the fact that only Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid shared the honor before Ashwin.
He deserves it . He is on his top form and he can bat like an ideal middle order batsmen too . I think he is gonna break the record of Muralitharan of 800 wickets in tests .
Comparison

Most wickets Player               Span    Mat    Inns    Balls             Runs    Wkts    
M Muralitharan (ICC/SL)    1992-2010    133      230      44039     18180      800    
R Ashwin (INDIA)             2011-2016    44        82     12732     6191       248    
Aswin is the best all rounder. yes, he deserves this award. But I have doubt that he can beat Muralitharan record 800 wickets or not. In present generation lot of competition are there and he should maintain his form like this then only it's possible. Anyway, congrats to R Ashwin.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:55:25 AM

Comparison

Most wickets Player               Span    Mat    Inns    Balls             Runs    Wkts    
R Ashwin (INDIA)             2011-2016    44        82     12732     6191       248    
Aswin is the best all rounder. yes, he deserves this award. But I have doubt that he can beat Muralitharan record 800 wickets or not. In present generation lot of competition are there and he should maintain his form like this then only it's possible. Anyway, congrats to R Ashwin.
Yes he is the best cricketer. He entered as a bowler but his batting amazing. Indian top batsman is failed to maintain consistency in their form, but he is playing superbly in all innings. If he maintains his form long time, i think he may cross Muralitharan record very soon.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:18:55 AM

Comparison

Ashwin is just 30 years old now and he can still play for another 7-8 years ( Muralitharan retired at the age of 38 ) and yes as you mentioned if he maintains the same form he can easily break this record . As he gets more and more experience I don't think he will have any problem to take more  wickets in each match .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:04:18 AM

The boxing day test match between Australia and Pakistan is set to begin. Australia managed to survive a scare from Pakistan last match, when Pakistan almost managed to chase down a target of 490. This match is at the MCG and is a traditional day match. I would bet on Australia winning this one as well.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:38:35 AM

The boxing day test match between Australia and Pakistan is set to begin. Australia managed to survive a scare from Pakistan last match, when Pakistan almost managed to chase down a target of 490. This match is at the MCG and is a traditional day match. I would bet on Australia winning this one as well.

Apart from this match another two matches also there.

First test between South Africa and Sri Lanka. SA is quite strong after winning matches against Australia, and SL is not so good in playing fast tracks, so I think it will be an SA match for sure.

First one day match between New Zealand and Bangladesh. For NZ it will be a very easy match. Bangladesh also Asian country and they also will have a same problem to face fast bowling.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:52:07 AM

There will be 3 treats for this year boxing day !

Australia vs Pakistan, Sri Lanka vs South Africa and New Zealand vs Bangladesh. I am going to bet on all these matches but all on hosts. Except Bangladesh I do not have any doubts on hosts as their encounter will be ODI format and they may surprise Kiwis.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:53:05 AM

Australia vs Pakistan, Sri Lanka vs South Africa and New Zealand vs Bangladesh. I am going to bet on all these matches but all on hosts. Except Bangladesh I do not have any doubts on hosts as their encounter will be ODI format and they may surprise Kiwis.
First game Aus is a strong team, and I hope they will win this match. But we can not underestimate Pakistan team they have excellent batting lineup last game they did not play well, but I think in this game they will come back with good performance.

Sri Lanka vs. SA. 1st test match, of course, the host team, is strong let's see how the away team will play in this game.

NZ vs. Ban, Here also the home team is a fav, let's see how Ban will face Kiwis face bowlers.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:49:47 PM

First game Aus is a strong team, and I hope they will win this match. But we can not underestimate Pakistan team they have excellent batting lineup last game they did not play well, but I think in this game they will come back with good performance.

Sri Lanka vs. SA. 1st test match, of course, the host team, is strong let's see how the away team will play in this game.

NZ vs. Ban, Here also the home team is a fav, let's see how Ban will face Kiwis face bowlers.
I am gonna parlay this . AUS + SA + NZ to win the match Smiley I think it can be won easily and the odds will be around 4-5 , its worth taking this risk and going for it I suppose . The only thing in my mind is Pakistan , they are very unpredictable .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:03:40 PM

First one day match between New Zealand and Bangladesh. For NZ it will be a very easy match. Bangladesh also Asian country and they also will have a same problem to face fast bowling.

Bangladesh have begun to excel in their home conditions, but have struggled overseas. I don't think New Zealand will have a very easy match. Mustafizur Rahman returns to the Bangladesh team after 9 months and will boost the team. Overall, New Zealand will be favourites but Bangladesh might still spring a surprise.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:13:24 PM

Bangladesh have begun to excel in their home conditions, but have struggled overseas. I don't think New Zealand will have a very easy match. Mustafizur Rahman returns to the Bangladesh team after 9 months and will boost the team. Overall, New Zealand will be favourites but Bangladesh might still spring a surprise.
I have more faith on Bangladesh's quicks, Mustafizur Rahman may fox any batsmen at any condition.
The batting depth of Bangladesh team has been tested many times and they surprised many full members recently. I guess I may bet on Bangladesh on tomorrow match but not sure, only based on toss.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:25:45 PM

Bangladesh have begun to excel in their home conditions, but have struggled overseas.

That's not the problem of just Bangladeshis, look at all the Asian cricket teams. Most of them are only good in Asian conditions, and when they go on a tour outside Asia, most of them fail.

Look at Kohli and Younus as an example, even though they are so experienced, they still take matches to settle on any pitch outside Asia. There is a good difference in bounces on pitches in Asia and outside.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:43:12 PM

I am very exited to see how Bangladeshi players accept the challenge on outside Asia.We already saw Many Asian Team struggling on outside of Asia.So it will be very tough match for tigers.Again,Mustafiz will be under pressure because he didn't played outside of asia till now.Nz lost last two series against Bangladesh now they will be very careful to deal with Bangladeshi tigers.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 09:11:38 PM

It's finally here the Boxing Day test match between Australia and Pakistan. This is my favorite test match as I live in Melbourne and always look forward to the Boxing Day test match every year no matter who Australia is playing. This is going to be a great match and it will be interesting to see if Pakistan continue to fight like they did in their last test match which they came so close to winning. I personally think Australia will win only because they have an excellent record here just like they have in Brisbane and are very tough to beat.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:09:27 PM

It's finally here the Boxing Day test match between Australia and Pakistan. This is my favorite test match as I live in Melbourne and always look forward to the Boxing Day test match every year no matter who Australia is playing. This is going to be a great match and it will be interesting to see if Pakistan continue to fight like they did in their last test match which they came so close to winning. I personally think Australia will win only because they have an excellent record here just like they have in Brisbane and are very tough to beat.
I am also very excited about this day because today we have three matches and first is already started New Zealand won the toss and start batting Bangladesh done very good job and remove Guptill now Williamson and Latham doing batting Bangladesh bowlers doing very job not giving chances to kiwies
Pakistan won the toss and now going to batting lets see whats happen with them
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:39:18 PM

I cant wait for the big bash match up of Hobart Hurricanes vs Melbourne Stars. I good day for some quality cricket as NZ vs Bangladesh and AUS vs Pakistan(test) and SA vs SL(Test) are also starting or have started.

Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: