Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:27:18 AM

No doubt 300 is a good score to have but I think it was great show by Indian bowlers especially from Yadav which made Australia to restrict at 300 or else the score of 400 was easily achievable at this surface and now India needs a good partnership and if that happens then India can take a good lead in first innings which can bring Australia under pressure.
I am not going to argue that 300 runs is not a good score but if you look at the start they got and the partnership with Warner and Smith ,i thought they will be going to score above 450 runs even in this match,but full credits to the debut player who took all the wickets,hope India scores and with one batsmen less they have to play really well to win this match.

Australia are slightly behind, because 300 is not a hugely advantageous score. India can easily overcome it if a couple of batsmen click. The first session will be crucial and if India can avoid losing wickets, they will be the favourites.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:38:37 AM

Australia are slightly behind, because 300 is not a hugely advantageous score. India can easily overcome it if a couple of batsmen click. The first session will be crucial and if India can avoid losing wickets, they will be the favourites.
Yes i do think they could have scored more runs and with India having just five proper batsmen it will be really hard for them to make some competitive score unless the openers gives a good partnership as well as Pujara and Rahane are the main players to take this team to victory and if they could perform well then India does have a chance to win the match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:37:26 AM

Draw has odds of 4.6 and I don't understand why . India @ 1.6 but I thought 300 was a pretty good score here . I am going for Draw now as the odds are too impressive , if India give a lead of 40-50 then I think this match will end as draw if Aussies play well in the second innings.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:01:17 AM

Draw has odds of 4.6 and I don't understand why . India @ 1.6 but I thought 300 was a pretty good score here . I am going for Draw now as the odds are too impressive , if India give a lead of 40-50 then I think this match will end as draw if Aussies play well in the second innings.
Dont think the match will end up as draw. 300 is a decent score but since Australia batted just 1 day, the match might go on to a conclusion. Remember in the previous test match how Aus hard to bat through the day and some players had to pull of the best performance of their career to save the game? This time the first innings will be over faster and should be enough time for India to chase in the 2nd Innings.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:12:36 AM

Dont think the match will end up as draw. 300 is a decent score but since Australia batted just 1 day, the match might go on to a conclusion. Remember in the previous test match how Aus hard to bat through the day and some players had to pull of the best performance of their career to save the game? This time the first innings will be over faster and should be enough time for India to chase in the 2nd Innings.
Actually I have made a big bet on Aussies to win the match. Now I just spent a few bucks so that If it ends as draw I won't loose anything  , you think India will win this one? I would say we have to wait and watch what happens in the 2nd innings of Australian batting .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 06:10:21 AM

India are currently looking good batting so far only losing the 1 wicket for 64 runs. The danger man Pujara is in and batting well and if he can stay there for the next 2 sessions then i think India will pass 300 runs and maybe even post a big total like they did in the last test match and then it will be very hard for Australia to safe the game as there will most likely be a lot of time left for India to win. Australia need some quick wickets to put the pressure back on India.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:25:16 AM

India are currently looking good batting so far only losing the 1 wicket for 64 runs. The danger man Pujara is in and batting well and if he can stay there for the next 2 sessions then i think India will pass 300 runs and maybe even post a big total like they did in the last test match and then it will be very hard for Australia to safe the game as there will most likely be a lot of time left for India to win. Australia need some quick wickets to put the pressure back on India.
I have bets going on, on Pujara and Rahul to complete their half centuries. I think its highly likely that they do so. They are batting with control and can easily make 150 runs partnership between the two. The runrate is going to take a hit but thats not of much importance right now. Odds on India to win is reducing now.

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:45:04 AM

India is playing really careful and are moving the score like a snail and they have to be careful in building a good partnership and i am sure they could make a good lead in the first innings if they are playing like this,everyone has to chip in and make on building a good partnership.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:53:08 AM

I have bets going on, on Pujara and Rahul to complete their half centuries. I think its highly likely that they do so. They are batting with control and can easily make 150 runs partnership between the two. The runrate is going to take a hit but thats not of much importance right now. Odds on India to win is reducing now.

Rahul lost his wicket at 60 so your one bet is won as he has hit half centuries. If indian batsman bat good and give score above 500+ then they can put pressure on Australia in second Innings by taking wickets soon. Pace bowlers are getting much turn which they can utilize and take wicket if today India play with just loosing only 4 wickets and make score above 300+ then Australia will come under pressure.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:21:57 AM

Bangladesh won match single handedly
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:59:19 AM

Rahul lost his wicket at 60 so your one bet is won as he has hit half centuries. If indian batsman bat good and give score above 500+ then they can put pressure on Australia in second Innings by taking wickets soon. Pace bowlers are getting much turn which they can utilize and take wicket if today India play with just loosing only 4 wickets and make score above 300+ then Australia will come under pressure.
In one thought, I just worry again this test match also heading toward draw ? India's run rate is very slow and if they repeat what they have done in third test match then definitely we cannot expect any result.

Hopefully India will accelerate run rate with spin bowlers. If spin bowlers also come and test the passion of batsmen, I am sorry we cannot expect any result. Then series also may end in 1-1 which might be very good achievement for Australia.
Clement Kaliyar

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:20:09 AM

In one thought, I just worry again this test match also heading toward draw ? India's run rate is very slow and if they repeat what they have done in third test match then definitely we cannot expect any result.
Hopefully India will accelerate run rate with spin bowlers. If spin bowlers also come and test the passion of batsmen, I am sorry we cannot expect any result. Then series also may end in 1-1 which might be very good achievement for Australia.
India is playing really careful here as they are shot of a batsmen and these are the times when we miss Virendra Sehwag who in my opinion changed the way how a test opener should be and the way in which he changed the situation with the sheer batting performance and the strike he holds are just awesome,lets see how much they can score in the first innings and then i will make the prediction.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:47:02 AM

Bangladesh won match single handedly
The match is over yesterday and Tamim and Shakib was players who performed for Bangladesh.  Tongue
India still trailing by 121 runs and they have lost 4 wickets, Rahane and Ashwin in the crease and now Australia have the opportunity to restrict India and have an upper hand.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 09:51:49 AM

180 for 4 is not a bad score but if Pujara and Rahul's partnership was not broken, we could see them atleast make the score 200-230 by now and Nair too did not manage to play well and got out for 5. I don't know why they are giving Vijay a chance as he never is able to score above 10-20 runs and sometimes only he manages to reach 50. Hope Rahane plays well as he's the captain now and he has a big responsibility to make the team win. Anything below 300 is just a bad loss.

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:34:41 AM

According to the odds, India still seems to be favorite to win the match with odds 1.75x but to me it seems like Australia are in the driving seat now. With Rahane out and Saha and Ashwin batting, another wicket would expose the tail end of the Indian team and with just 221 on board, It seems like India might get all out below 300. Steve Smith is in great form and I'll have my bet on him to make another 50,100 runs in the next innings. Australia will be able to make 350-400 more runs and with the wicket turning the way it is. Should be Australia's game now. Draw highly unlikely.

Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:40:14 AM

The hopes are getting dim as India lost yet another wicket and Lyon has claimed the last two wickets and it is getting difficult to bat in this pitch and now they have already lost 6 wickets and they still trail by 79 runs ,it is really difficult for India to win this match from this situation as Australia will be trying to pick up the wickets as quickly as possible and post a good total in the second innings.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:43:29 AM

Result possible.
AUssie looks  favourite
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:21:06 AM

Result possible.
AUssie looks  favourite
India just trail by just 52 runs and that does not look like any major advantage ,Australia bowled really well to restrict the lead India was going to make and it all depends upon how much runs India is going to take in the first innings,with Saha and Jadeja in the crease they can make some runs here and give India a good lead.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Clement Kaliyar

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:52:27 AM

Natan Lyon bowled really well and took wickets at regular intervals to put some pressure back to the Indian team,India still trail by 52 runs at the end of the day and one more wicket will expore the tail and i do think India could get a lead here but the morning session tomorrow will be crucial and if Australia could pick the wickets then it will be hard for India to bat in the fourth innings.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:23:28 PM

West Indies vs. Pakistan today...

Pakistani cricket team looks unstable, due to the recent cricketers who're spotted in spot-fixing. Lets see how today's match goes.
Pages: « 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: