Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:56:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 1104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589322 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:05:09 PM

What a day 3 it has been in the two test matches. While team India just needs 87 runs to win, new Zeeland has taken a lead of 7 runs. At this stage I don't expect India to loose but few wickets here and there shall be good for entertainment purposes. It's a tough call between Africa and New Zealand, both look equally good but it's the third day and with New Zealand having such a small lead, most likely it looks like it will be a draw. Or can we expect a result in such kind of match.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:35:56 PM

What a day 3 it has been in the two test matches. While team India just needs 87 runs to win, new Zeeland has taken a lead of 7 runs. At this stage I don't expect India to loose but few wickets here and there shall be good for entertainment purposes. It's a tough call between Africa and New Zealand, both look equally good but it's the third day and with New Zealand having such a small lead, most likely it looks like it will be a draw. Or can we expect a result in such kind of match.

India played phenomenally well today. To take a lead of 30+ runs through a strong 7th wicket partnership was commendable. On top of that, their bowlers came strongly at the batsmen, and managed to skittle out the entire Australian team for 137. The target should be easily achievable even though the pitch is deteriorating.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:27:39 PM

India will finally win the series tomorrow by 2-1. Its a all round performance by team India in-spite of Virat being resting. Overall good comeback after 1st test match loss.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:00:54 PM

India will finally win the series tomorrow by 2-1. Its a all round performance by team India in-spite of Virat being resting. Overall good comeback after 1st test match loss.

Still, i can't believe how India lost first test match, and They are in a tremendous form especially in Test cricket. When they lost 1st test, i was shocked to see that result. But yes it was good to come back from India. Ashwin, Jadeja, Umesh, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar. Everyone bowled fantastically. Totally it's around performance. Advance congrats to India.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:35:40 PM

Still, i can't believe how India lost first test match, and They are in a tremendous form especially in Test cricket. When they lost 1st test, i was shocked to see that result. But yes it was good to come back from India. Ashwin, Jadeja, Umesh, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar. Everyone bowled fantastically. Totally it's around performance. Advance congrats to India.
It is simple because Australia out played India in the first test and India did not know how to tackle a new spinner in O'Keefe and after that India learned about his bowling and performed well against him.Through India's successful reign they used to play pretty well in a couple of sessions and that made the difference,Jadeja is the player of the match according to me as he contributed with the bat and ball.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 06:51:13 PM

India has really played extremely well this time while I don't know why the entire Australian team failed to perform in their last innings. Ashwin, Jadega and Yadav, each got 3 wickets and of the entire team, only Maxwell managed to reach 45 runs. Everyone felt that in Virat's absence, the team may not perform well but this performance is just superb. Jadeja's 63 runs helped the team to avoid the trail of runs increase and now just 87 away from a win.

rvbtccom

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:30:27 PM

I think that Politics is completely different from sports. There is no enemy in sports only opponent.
So, there is nothing to worry for Indian cricket fans for Pakistan team is going to take number one test cricket ranking position in ICC rating. But it is too sad for India because their chances to continue as number one ranked team were denied by rain and insufficient covers in  Port of Spain cricket Stadium.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 08:51:29 PM

I think that Politics is completely different from sports. There is no enemy in sports only opponent.
So, there is nothing to worry for Indian cricket fans for Pakistan team is going to take number one test cricket ranking position in ICC rating. But it is too sad for India because their chances to continue as number one ranked team were denied by rain and insufficient covers in  Port of Spain cricket Stadium.

The ICC ranking still shows India as the number 1 team with 121 points while Pakistan are way below in the table at 97. How could they come up the table so soon? India is already close to their win against Australia which would earn more more points.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 09:15:13 PM

India has really played extremely well this time while I don't know why the entire Australian team failed to perform in their last innings. Ashwin, Jadega and Yadav, each got 3 wickets and of the entire team, only Maxwell managed to reach 45 runs. Everyone felt that in Virat's absence, the team may not perform well but this performance is just superb. Jadeja's 63 runs helped the team to avoid the trail of runs increase and now just 87 away from a win.

Yeah it was an excellent bowling performance by India to dismiss Australia for only 137 runs. If Renshaw didn't drop that catch in the 2nd last over on day 2 then I think Australia would of taken a lead in the match but it wasn't to be and now Australia are starting down a defeat thanks to the bowling of India. I'm still happy at the way Australia has played on this tour so far and we can all see that they have come a long way since the Sri Lanka tour last year. It's been a great series between the 2 teams and it will be interesting to see who gets man of the series, I'm thinking it could be Steve Smith or Pujara as both have had an excellent series with the bat or could it be a bowler like Lyon or Jadeja who have also had a great series with the ball. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 09:52:36 PM

Yeah it was an excellent bowling performance by India to dismiss Australia for only 137 runs. If Renshaw didn't drop that catch in the 2nd last over on day 2 then I think Australia would of taken a lead in the match but it wasn't to be and now Australia are starting down a defeat thanks to the bowling of India. I'm still happy at the way Australia has played on this tour so far and we can all see that they have come a long way since the Sri Lanka tour last year. It's been a great series between the 2 teams and it will be interesting to see who gets man of the series, I'm thinking it could be Steve Smith or Pujara as both have had an excellent series with the bat or could it be a bowler like Lyon or Jadeja who have also had a great series with the ball. 

Australia played well in the first 3 matches and this was the only matched where they fared badly and that too in the last innings. If they had managed to get more runs or atleast reach 250+, there was a hope that they could atleast defend those runs but it's all over now. I feel that a batsman deserves to win the Man of the Series and for me, it was Rahul who performed consistently well in all these 4 matches. It was only because of him that the team managed to get a decent score while others were not managing to score even 20+ runs.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:32:28 AM

Australia played well in the first 3 matches and this was the only matched where they fared badly and that too in the last innings. If they had managed to get more runs or atleast reach 250+, there was a hope that they could atleast defend those runs but it's all over now. I feel that a batsman deserves to win the Man of the Series and for me, it was Rahul who performed consistently well in all these 4 matches. It was only because of him that the team managed to get a decent score while others were not managing to score even 20+ runs.

It is too bad that this one collapse could cost Australia the series. They really have played well so far.
But let us not forget that India still has 89 runs to get in this match. They are overwhelming favourites, but the match isn't over yet.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 04:24:29 AM

Yeah they did play well for the first 3 test matches and I think they played well in this test match as well as they did good to get to 300 runs in the 1st innings and also bowled very well to restrict India in their 1st innings bating. It was just the 2nd innings that let them down in this match and likely will lose them the series. Not sure about Rahul winning man of the series as he didn't even make 1 century while Steve Smith made 3 centuries and also was there when his team needed him to stay at the crease a vital stages of the games. I agree that Rahul was consistent but with no centuries in any of the test matches I can't see him winning the man of the series.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:34:41 AM

India has started well today morning and now just require 60 runs to win the test match.  9 wickets are remaining. Vijay just got out.Interesting to see who will win the man of the match and man of the series for this tournament.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:54:34 AM

India has started well today morning and now just require 60 runs to win the test match.  9 wickets are remaining. Vijay just got out.Interesting to see who will win the man of the match and man of the series for this tournament.

India won this match and series as well. India lost two wickets this morning both are in a quick session, but later captain came and hit quick 38 runs. Both Rahul and captain played nicely to score those few runs to win a match. Finally, India has proved that they are quite strong in home ground and difficult to beat them when they are at home.
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:29:26 AM

India won this match and series as well. India lost two wickets this morning both are in a quick session, but later captain came and hit quick 38 runs. Both Rahul and captain played nicely to score those few runs to win a match. Finally, India has proved that they are quite strong in home ground and difficult to beat them when they are at home.

That's right, 2 quick wickets at that time may have bough OZ back in the game for some time but the presence and patience of Rahul that did not seems to enough. So Jadeja is declared the man of the match and man of the series.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 09:35:53 AM

So happy to see Virat collecting the trophy and India winning the match with ease. This was a good test match after the earlier two ones where India won pretty easily but this time Australia gave them a tough chase and one match ended in a draw as well. I hoped that Rahul wins the MOS but Jadeja was also fab and even Umesh played well in the last. The best team wins and this time India was clearly the best one.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:29:33 AM

That's right, 2 quick wickets at that time may have bough OZ back in the game for some time but the presence and patience of Rahul that did not seems to enough. So Jadeja is declared the man of the match and man of the series.

It was expected a match, India won by 8 wickets in the last test. Jadeja deserves the man of the match and man of the series award. He played well with bowl and bat total all-round performance made India win this series. Congrats India and Jadeja. Bad luck Aus after winning the first test also they do not manage to win this series. Better luck next time.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:43:25 PM

Jadeja deserved to be man of the series for the tournament. He's the best test bowler in the world and bowled like one. Steven Smith could have been man of the match if he had held his nerve and batted longer in the 2nd innings. He looked like he was in a hurry and was still swinging even after hitting two 4's in a row which costed his wicket. If he had batted for longer and put up a steady partnership, the match could have gone on a lot longer. Good match in the end and anotehr good result for team India even without their captain Virat Kohli.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:58:11 PM

Virat Kohli did not perform that well in this series and so his absence did not make any huge difference but India played really well to win the match and the addition of the third spinner by Rahane was a crucial change and that helped India to tame the Australians and made the win possible with the all round performance of Jadeja.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:08:49 PM

Virat Kohli did not perform that well in this series and so his absence did not make any huge difference but India played really well to win the match and the addition of the third spinner by Rahane was a crucial change and that helped India to tame the Australians and made the win possible with the all round performance of Jadeja.
Yes he not performed well in this series, so his absence does not make any sense. But Rahane did very good captaincy. All players supported him to win this match. Congratulation India.

South Africa vs New Zealand, 3rd test match. SA in deep trouble they still trail by 95 runs 5 wickets in hand. They lost first 5 wickets just for 80 runs. NZ have a chance to win this game.
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 1104 »
  Print  

Jump to: