Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM  (Read 415624 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 06:20:00 PM

You're the only one living in a world of denial. You can't bring any actual facts or evidence to the table, whereas I can.

Your latest post appears to be your last, though.. it's tatamount of "Well... NYANYANYA I can't hear you! I know you are but what am I."

Come on, sparky, why don't you actually provide one shred of proof to back up your claims? Why is it that you absolutely refuse to provide any proof?  It's not because none exist, is it?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:21:58 PM

Yeah, apparently they do, which is why I figured you'd show up.

How proud I am that this fine forum has respected "Legendary" members such as yourself to guide the new members.

I'm curious about one thing. Did you ever count the number of sock puppet accounts you made? I'm guessing they number in the hundreds. I remember watching an argument between you and Garr where more socks appeared than I could count. It was so stupid to watch. This new member suddenly appears with one post, is cognizant of the issue being discussed and interjects into the conversation like a pro. Hilarious!

Yes, I have zero sock puppets.  I have two accounts, my personal account, this one and my BFL account, BFL_Josh, which I haven't logged into in a long time.  I may have a third account I made years ago but I have not used or logged into it for years.  Beyond that, I have no other accounts nor do I use any other accounts.  Same goes for the BFL forums.  Unlike you and many others, I don't need sock puppets to try to prop up my points.  See, the problem with you is that your points and arguments are so thin and shaky, you need people to agree with you.  My points are all backed up by facts and evidence, so they don't need sock puppets.

You might want to try it sometime.

http://www.reddit.com/user/nitrowolf?count=50&after=t1_cjr0i60

PSA: Avoid eclipse by usrnin BitcoinMining
[–]Nitrowolf -2 points 3 months ago*
No, it doesn't offend me. Stupid idiots who can't setup their account or maintain their login credentials are not offensive, just worthless and should not be allowed on the internet.
Blame everyone but yourself! WTG!
What's funny is, I would wager that you do not donate to the pool... and you expect A level support from a free pool. You are the lowest form of leech. EMC is one of the last, best free pools out there. Stop bitching you worthless dumb piece of shit.
PS - lets see a link to your support request. I've yet to see a support request in the pool thread go unanswered unless you provide zero information like you've provided here.
permalinksavecontextfull comments (13)reportgive gold

PSA: Avoid eclipse by usrnin BitcoinMining
[–]Nitrowolf -1 points 3 months ago
Just going by Occams razor here. Hundreds or thousands of other people aren't having problems except you... So your conclusion is that it's not you.
How do you come to this leap of logic?
permalinksavecontextfull comments (13)reportgive gold

Nobody knew you were Nitrowolf on Reddit till I brought it to everybody's attention. Hell, you even went on the defensive for the dude - you - who purchased that half-million dollar home via bitcoins via sources unknown.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 06:24:34 PM

Bruno, as usual, nobody actually knows what the hell you are talking about. And as usual, you have to insert yourself into a conversation with off topic junk so you can get more attention.  Go go attention whore!  Go on and derail this thread as well!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:26:10 PM

If by "with hold" you mean "cancel" then I agree... I hope you do testify. I would love to see the judge say "Oh? Is that so? A company chose not to do business with a customer and gave them a refund? And your point again? What's that, the only point you have is on top of your head? Get out of my court room you idiot."

Yes, by your own remission you stated that it's more profitable to cut ties with disgruntled clients then keep them on, but when others followed suit you cleverly ceased said practice, ergo discriminated against at least one.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:27:36 PM

Bruno, as usual, nobody actually knows what the hell you are talking about. And as usual, you have to insert yourself into a conversation with off topic junk so you can get more attention.  Go go attention whore!  Go on and derail this thread as well!

How the fuck does not go about derailing a thread entitled Butterflylabs Huge SCAM, for I want in on that action?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:28:55 PM

He knows exactly what he's doing. He's proving that you do have sock puppet accounts and that you're a liar.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 06:31:25 PM

So posting a link to a reddit account somehow proves I have sock puppet accounts on bitcointalk how, exactly?

becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:35:23 PM

I like how you keep changing the facts of your post with each subsequent post of lies you make that I dismantle.  You never once have supported your assertions.
Inaba, you owe me 8.3725 bitcoins. You're going to pay them back to me in one way or another!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:38:02 PM

How proud I am that this fine forum has respected "Legendary" members such as yourself to guide the new members.

I'm curious about one thing. Did you ever count the number of sock puppet accounts you made? I'm guessing they number in the hundreds. I remember watching an argument between you and Garr where more socks appeared than I could count. It was so stupid to watch. This new member suddenly appears with one post, is cognizant of the issue being discussed and interjects into the conversation like a pro. Hilarious!

Yes, I have zero sock puppets.  I have two accounts, my personal account, this one and my BFL account, BFL_Josh, which I haven't logged into in a long time.  I may have a third account I made years ago but I have not used or logged into it for years.  Beyond that, I have no other accounts nor do I use any other accounts.  Same goes for the BFL forums.  Unlike you and many others, I don't need sock puppets to try to prop up my points.  See, the problem with you is that your points and arguments are so thin and shaky, you need people to agree with you.  My points are all backed up by facts and evidence, so they don't need sock puppets.

So you only make sock puppets at other places that BFL sells equipment but this forum is somehow sacrosanct? How do you keep all your bullshit straight in your head? Do you use cheat notes? lol

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 06:39:18 PM

Yes, I have zero sock puppets.  I have two accounts, my personal account, this one and my BFL account, BFL_Josh, which I haven't logged into in a long time.  I may have a third account I made years ago but I have not used or logged into it for years.  Beyond that, I have no other accounts nor do I use any other accounts.  Same goes for the BFL forums.  Unlike you and many others, I don't need sock puppets to try to prop up my points.  See, the problem with you is that your points and arguments are so thin and shaky, you need people to agree with you.  My points are all backed up by facts and evidence, so they don't need sock puppets.

So you only make sock puppets at other places that BFL sells equipment but this forum is somehow sacrosanct? How do you keep all your bullshit straight in your head? Do you use cheat notes? lol

What. The. Fuck. Are you talking about? This is like trying to have a conversation with a Golden Retriever.  At least the dog would make more sense.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:46:04 PM

Yes, I have zero sock puppets.  I have two accounts, my personal account, this one and my BFL account, BFL_Josh, which I haven't logged into in a long time.  I may have a third account I made years ago but I have not used or logged into it for years.  Beyond that, I have no other accounts nor do I use any other accounts.  Same goes for the BFL forums.  Unlike you and many others, I don't need sock puppets to try to prop up my points.  See, the problem with you is that your points and arguments are so thin and shaky, you need people to agree with you.  My points are all backed up by facts and evidence, so they don't need sock puppets.

What. The. Fuck. Are you talking about? This is like trying to have a conversation with a Golden Retriever.  At least the dog would make more sense.

I'm not sure if you're playing stupid or you really are that stupid.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:46:47 PM

So posting a link to a reddit account somehow proves I have sock puppet accounts on bitcointalk how, exactly?

This it what I'm talking about.

ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:02:54 PM

If the FTC cared about BFL's sockpuppet accounts (which, to be fair, only may or may not exist until proven beyond reasonable doubt), they would subpoena the relevant records. They have been granted the authority to do so by the court.

Given that no such subpoena has been issued, we can only assume that the FTC believes its case is strong enough based on Inaba's and SLok's personal posts on this forum, without going into the minutiae of their potential sockpuppets. And judging by the evidence I've read - particularly BFL's claims regarding the Monarch being in the "final stages of development" in November 2013, contrasted with their statements in the confiscated internal Skype chat log - I'm inclined to believe the same.

Since this particular element of the accusations against BFL will likely not be proven untrue any time soon, it would be better to drop it and concentrate on Josh's specific lies that have been proven lies through sworn and/or impounded evidence. That will be enough to hang them.
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:14:33 PM

<snip>

Josh! How nice to see you here too! Since you seem to have missed these questions in the other topic:

1. Why did you lie about Monarch delivery estimates while it was already clear to you in 2013 the estimates were false? (Proven by the Skype logs of your conversations.)

2. Why did you lie about ordered hardware being used for mining on behalf of BFL, while you knew "burn-in" testing was going on that did not use the testnet? (Proven by your own previous posting and the FTC raid.)

3. Why did you lie about the FTC raid at BFL (disregarding them as "persistent rumours"), while - in fact - the raid was going on? (Do I really need to reference proof?)

As I was a BFL customer, I would really like to get these answers from you, instead of having to  #ASKFTC ?

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:26:18 PM

If the FTC cared about BFL's sockpuppet accounts (which, to be fair, only may or may not exist until proven beyond reasonable doubt), they would subpoena the relevant records. They have been granted the authority to do so by the court.

Given that no such subpoena has been issued, we can only assume that the FTC believes its case is strong enough based on Inaba's and SLok's personal posts on this forum, without going into the minutiae of their potential sockpuppets. And judging by the evidence I've read - particularly BFL's claims regarding the Monarch being in the "final stages of development" in November 2013, contrasted with their statements in the confiscated internal Skype chat log - I'm inclined to believe the same.

Since this particular element of the accusations against BFL will likely not be proven untrue any time soon, it would be better to drop it and concentrate on Josh's specific lies that have been proven lies through sworn and/or impounded evidence. That will be enough to hang them.

That's just a sidebar. What I'm mainly talking about is that he threatened Garr by refusing to deliver the equipment he paid for because Garr was complaining and talking shit about BFL. Garr was essentially beaten into submission because he had a large order for a group of people and couldn't afford to have his delivery canceled. Josh was using his order as leverage to control Garrs behavior by threatening to cancel or delay it. I'm pretty sure the court would agree that speaks to Josh's character.

Their case is more than strong enough. I'm not worried about that. It's doubtful they will use any new information at this point to pass judgement. The FTC is going to look pretty bad if they don't close down BFL and liquidate their assets to reimburse customers.

Josh is so stupid he can't see the future. When BFL is closed and everyone can't be repaid because attorneys have eaten up all the funds, a class action lawsuit can take everything he (and every other principal at BFL) owns away from them. Josh's life is on hold for years to come. That's the best punishment of all.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:26:00 PM

You're the only one living in a world of denial. You can't bring any actual facts or evidence to the table, whereas I can.

Oh, you're here to provide facts? Here's a fact I'd love to know the answer to:

http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.166.1.pdf

JOSH ZERLAN: Well, we do our burn-in testing for about 24 hours per unit, we do it on our local network to our local test-net in a box.

What date did you stop using test-net and started mining on live-net with the burn-in testing?

Buy & Hold
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:22:49 PM

What I'm mainly talking about is that he threatened Garr by refusing to deliver the equipment he paid for because Garr was complaining and talking shit about BFL. Garr was essentially beaten into submission because he had a large order for a group of people and couldn't afford to have his delivery canceled. Josh was using his order as leverage to control Garrs behavior by threatening to cancel or delay it. I'm pretty sure the court would agree that speaks to Josh's character.

I remember that playing out here on the forums Sad It was shameful watching Josh humiliate and manipulate Garr over his order.

Now, it's "rich" watching Josh and crew play the victim card after being the victimizers for so long.

Karma is a real bitch.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:52:42 PM

That's just a sidebar. What I'm mainly talking about is that he threatened Garr by refusing to deliver the equipment he paid for because Garr was complaining and talking shit about BFL. Garr was essentially beaten into submission because he had a large order for a group of people and couldn't afford to have his delivery canceled. Josh was using his order as leverage to control Garrs behavior by threatening to cancel or delay it. I'm pretty sure the court would agree that speaks to Josh's character.

There's another word for that.  It's called "extortion."  It's a RICO predicate, incidentally.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:50:33 PM

There's another word for that.  It's called "extortion."  It's a RICO predicate, incidentally.

You mean this threat?

Duly noted Garr and I understand your concerns.  I will get your refund processed first thing tomorrow when I get into the office.

I did not request a refund.

I'm done here, your refund will be processed by COB tomorrow.

In order for me to keep my pre-orders Josh is making me do the following:

• Apologize Publicly for calling Josh and BFL liars
  • Admit "Werner" is a sock puppet account uner my control
  • Apologize for using "Werner" to troll him

Therefore, in the best interest of Cognitive, the people who have purchased pre-orders from me, and myself:

Dear Inaba and BFL:

Sorry for calling you liars. Werner is a sock puppet account under my control. Sorry for utilizing said account to "troll" you.

With regret,
                                                     Garr255

Also, I apologize to all who I may have put at risk by speculating that BFL may have been acting in a dishonest fashion. If I had known that the cancellation of orders placed by me would result of this I would not have acted in such a way, as that would be a direct violation of the fiduciary duty imposed on me by handling others' assets.

Well done blackmail, Josh. Well done.

#askftc

Buy & Hold
FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:50:34 PM

What I'm mainly talking about is that he threatened Garr by refusing to deliver the equipment he paid for because Garr was complaining and talking shit about BFL. Garr was essentially beaten into submission because he had a large order for a group of people and couldn't afford to have his delivery canceled. Josh was using his order as leverage to control Garrs behavior by threatening to cancel or delay it. I'm pretty sure the court would agree that speaks to Josh's character.

I remember that playing out here on the forums Sad It was shameful watching Josh humiliate and manipulate Garr over his order.

Now, it's "rich" watching Josh and crew play the victim card after being the victimizers for so long.

Karma is a real bitch.
I don't see why Garr wouldn't just temporarily withdraw his complaints about BFL until they delivered his order and once all the machines in his order were confirmed to be received and in working order he could resume expressing his opinions/the truth
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: