Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006488 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 12:16:25 AM

do you think we can still get the pre paid visa card?

Apparently he has /had 300 of them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195864.msg12777757#msg12777757
Quote from: BitJohn
The first 300 cards should be in our hand in 30 days. After that we have to ship them out. so 45 days from now about.
Does anyone notice something odd about that post ? lol

"Our" and the date "October 24, 2015, 08:22:43 PM"

Hey, BitJohn (I know you're reading this), how far do you live from Mayberry's Myer's Lake?  Grin Grin Grin Just thought I'd let you know how close I am to nailing your ass.

Ok.. that and now read the post that followed it. heh..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195864.msg12791075#msg12791075

Quote from: tema
Hi BitJohn! I'm talking not about this. I ask about the price chart. See my message and answer below mullick https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195864.msg12677166#msg12677166   It is still not fixed!!

DUUH ooops !! Eh ? BitJohn ?! Grin

Did you sockpuppet strings trip you up AGAIN ! hahahaha..

No one was supposed to know about those 300 prepaid visa/credit cards, folks ! Shocked

EDIT

Two takeaways:

1. The image above was once part of the original post (now deleted), albeit added the next day. Note the daystamp is in EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) as in Florida/the Carolinas. That's were BitJohn resides - in that time zone.

2. What possessed BitJohn to delete a post pertaining to Cryptsy long after he's no longer employed with them?

oops my bad... that screenie actually belongs to this, heavily edited, "cryptsy outage" thread..  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826341.0

As you can see, the mastercard thread was not the only one that needed "cleaning" on that day. lol

Libertymind

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:16:32 AM

Horus is a Chaplain? Does that sound right? Is JShock a butcher? Huh

Srsly?

You're not gonna believe this but both statements are literally true. Seriously! Jim Shockney and wife, Ginny, raise hogs for slaughter (and Ginny's pleasure while still alive).
There was talk in the chat of Cryptsy and Poloniex that Terrick works at McDonalds.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:18:55 AM

Srsly?

You're not gonna believe this but both statements are literally true. Seriously! Jim Shockney and wife, Ginny, raise hogs for slaughter (and Ginny's pleasure while still alive).
There was talk in the chat of Cryptsy and Poloniex that Terrick works at McDonalds.

He's the inside man to get them the best deals on JShock's "gently used" pork...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:22:47 AM

Srsly?

EDIT: Hogs for Jim's pleasure, as well. Did I mention that Ginny owns a horse? Seriously!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:23:32 AM

Srsly?

Ironically, there's a McDonald's next to Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi's office located in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:27:25 AM

Srsly?

EDIT: Hogs for Jim's pleasure, as well. Did I mention that Ginny owns a horse? Seriously!

Yes, the pics are from the Shockney Ranch in Texas.
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:29:12 AM

Srsly?

I would assume he is... all I ever hear about him doing is beating his meat all the time with vern
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:29:54 AM

There's an old sayin' in Texas: When the Shock's away, the bottle will play.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:36:13 AM

Joke time!

A man of the cloth with a background in crypto and an education in law enforcement, and a banhammerin' old boy who kills gods creatures for a living (probably just carves 'em up for fun on Sundays), walk into a bar.

Bartender: What'll you have?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
DrxGxr

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:50:31 AM

You removed the article because Horus e-mailed and asked you to?  Grin

Top notch journalism.

We gave them the benefit of the doubt. I thought since they seemed to care about their reputation by serving me this letter that there was actually a smear campaign going on here. I was obviously wrong as they wanted to protect their reputation for alternate reasons.
Horus the Sun God who, the all knowing, seems to have forgotten everything. A lot of people trusted him and he lead people to the slaughter. It disgusts me see him trying to playing everything off as if this has nothing to do with him.

I don't imagine he's happy as a clam about any of this, either. He was duped. A lot of people were.
duped by who? himself. Read the letter he wrote or you have one eye missing to?
DrxGxr

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:53:20 AM

And it gets worse for Paul
Stan Higgins | Published on February 4, 2016 at 17:40 GMT

http://www.coindesk.com/digital-currency-exchange-cryptsy-ceos-wife-asset-documents/

One of the comments from the article

Captain 21 hours ago

Embezzlement is a capital crime in China. They execute people for embezzlement there. I know of some Chinese nationals that have already filed complaints with Chinese authorities. With luck they get him and he gets what he deserves.

The list of capital crimes includes counter-revolutionary crimes, such as organizing an "armed mass rebellion"; endangerment of the public security, such as committing arson; and crimes against the person, such as the rape of a person under the age of 14. During the 1980s, "economic crimes" such as bribery, drug-trafficking, and embezzlement were added to the legal code.

Lethal injection is more commonly used for "economic crimes", such as corruption, while firing squads are used for more common crimes like murder.

I don't think that the Chinese government is that stupid. First they'll arrest Paul Vernon. Then, they'll torture Paul till he offers up the keys for the stolen loot. Then, they'll put him to sleep. Then, they'll take his organs and sell them. Then, if any family members inquire about his whereabouts in China, they will tell them that they'll look for him.

Brilliant move, Paul Vernon. Too bad you'll won't be around for a second act, let alone able to get tickets to view the first act of which you're the play's leading actor since you're an expert in acting and all. I suggest bow early to get the encore outta the way because...
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1292842/questions-asked-over-execution-hunan-businessman-zeng-chengjie
GOOD LUCK SAVING YOURSELF FROM THE FIRING SQUAD SMALL VERN
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:56:32 AM

You removed the article because Horus e-mailed and asked you to?  Grin

Top notch journalism.

We gave them the benefit of the doubt. I thought since they seemed to care about their reputation by serving me this letter that there was actually a smear campaign going on here. I was obviously wrong as they wanted to protect their reputation for alternate reasons.
Horus the Sun God who, the all knowing, seems to have forgotten everything. A lot of people trusted him and he lead people to the slaughter. It disgusts me see him trying to playing everything off as if this has nothing to do with him.

I don't imagine he's happy as a clam about any of this, either. He was duped. A lot of people were.

I read it. He was just doing his job.

(And don't Godwin me or I swear to Gleb...)

Libertymind

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:58:21 AM

You removed the article because Horus e-mailed and asked you to?  Grin

Top notch journalism.

His job as Vern's Infidelity Mr. Fix-it. Yeah, guy has real morals. Completely innocent.
DrxGxr

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:02:45 AM

Top notch journalism.

His job as Vern's Infidelity Mr. Fix-it. Yeah, guy has real morals.
he should run to china also. i,m sure they have spare bullets for him to.
if you missed the link before here it is again. the peoples republic has spoken.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1292842/questions-asked-over-execution-hunan-businessman-zeng-chengjie
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:04:08 AM

Top notch journalism.

His job as Vern's Infidelity Mr. Fix-it. Yeah, guy has real morals. Completely innocent.

Do you think he knew his boss in another country was divorcing his wife and stealing the company corn with plans to go on the lamb with a China girl? Who could have predicted that?!?

Ok. It seems like the obvious thing to do, in retrospect...

Libertymind

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:08:29 AM

Top notch journalism.

Do you think he knew his boss in another country was divorcing his wife and stealing the company corn with plans to go on the lamb with a China girl? Who could have predicted that?!?

Would you feel this way if he convinced you to keep your fortune on the Exchange, then Lost it all?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:14:54 AM

I still don't know why you're harassing me with this shit. I was NEVER top echelon at Cryptsy, NEVER corporate. I've always been a low to mid-level employee. I understand looking into corporate level, but just because I have my face out there as PR last couple of months youre busting my balls. Again, I have done fuck all wrong and you keep staying on me as a topic. If a big bank fucks someone over, do you investigate the investigators? Makes no sense and y'all are grasping at straws now. I don't know why you have such a fuckin' hard on for me, I ain't that pretty Wink

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=9336982

PROJECT INVESTORS CA, INC

Registered Office Address

26 Telegram Mews
Toronto ON M5V 3Z4
Canada

Directors

Minimum

Maximum

Directors

Marshall Long
160 Congress Park Dr.
STE 101
Delray Beach FL 33445
United States

John MacPherson
26 Telegram Mews
Unit G18
Toronto ON M5V 3Z4
Canada

Paul Vernon
160 Congress Park Dr.
STE 101
Delray Beach FL 33445
United States

http://themerkle.com/news/cryptsy-served-us-a-cease-and-desist-when-we-tried-warning-users-of-problems/

John MacPherson (Horus), please forgive me, for I've mistaken "top echelon at Cryptsy" for "top echelon at Cryptsy". How could I've been so blind in not seeing what everybody else wasn't seeing because that something else wasn't even there. Looking at the evidence above, we can now all clearly see that some apron-donning Chaplain was pullin' the wool over our eyes. Wool = Sheep = Farm = Butcher.
DrxGxr

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:15:43 AM

Top notch journalism.

What I mean is that flip-flopping like this reflects poorly on your judgement. Either the article was factual and you should have told Cryptsy to fuck off (or politely ask them to provide a statement for the article), or the article wasn't done properly to begin with if a semi-anonymous e-mail was enough to make you remove it. Did John McWhathisname state his job title anywhere in the e-mail? The doc you posted doesn't seem to show that.

Defamation is not easy to prove unless you knowingly post false and damaging information. The reason these types of crooks send C&Ds is because they know they can't prove shit so they get a letter template off some "free legal advice" website and go fishing.

Interesting! Since John MacPherson has positioned himself as a key player of Cryptsy et al. causing an article to be removed due to a C&D, then the genius Horus HAS opened himself up for lawsuits from those who've lost millions.

Well played, John MacPherson aka Horus.

watching a smear campaign against you unfold in front of your eyes

Members login details on bitcointalk
Name:    Horus_Cryptsy
Last Active:    05-02-2016, 16:23:22

I would be in a nightmare if it was me, is it true Horus, please help

Name:   Horus_Cryptsy
Activity:   95
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   July 20, 2014, 08:09:22 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:23:22 AM [CST]

In essence, John MacPherson (Horus) is chicken shit.

You guys ready to have some fuckin' fun with the dude who helped Paul Vernon rip off millions under the auspices of trust? I am! HAHAHA

The game is called "Pin the Tail on the Horus".

http://www.torontoeastdistrict.com/lodges/scarboro.html

gleb are you telling me that cowboys are accepted here ?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:16:58 AM

Top notch journalism.

Would you feel this way if he convinced you to keep your fortune on the Exchange, then Lost it all?

No, I don't suppose I would. Did he do that to you?

Libertymind

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:31:49 AM

Top notch journalism.

No, I don't suppose I would. Did he do that to you?
I trusted him but my fear trumped my trust. The fact that I could have lost out big time, makes me particularly bitter. Everyone respected him, you could see that in his interactions. Lots of people lost out due to this trust and the insistence that any technical issue could be solved by confirming your identity to get the the next level of the tier system, something he pushed rigorously . This sort of activity is bad for the industry and effects everyone in this field.
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: