Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 631774 times)
CooIbubbIe

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:03:13 AM

Maybe there is tokens distributed to forecasters who have been while using application before the cindicator challenge Resources premiered?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:09:03 AM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?
If I am having a lots of bitcoin like this man I can buy all my wants for my family I am pretty sure I will secured their future like their education.Joining bitcoin will became wealthy and rich it will reduces poverty in our country.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:10:30 AM

Everyone can be wealthy if they work hard and its not only bitcoins that can make you wealthy, Placing your money to bitcoins has also a risk. Try to work hard in different ways and it will make you richer in the future because of your experience.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:15:32 AM

we are a new pioneers of a cryptocurrency world, it is very new but full of potential that can change our life so much if we dare to try and work hard, moreover new world and new way is a risk that we have to face before any success if we want reach to wealthy.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:20:36 AM

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?
Yeah, you are right we are blessed because of bitcoin. And I think if bitcoin hit on its peak of highest value, I will be glad and make my own business.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:40:41 AM

Nice one, it's already show that if you have 10 or 20 bitcoin now you are a big guy now that the price of bitcoin is over $7000/BTC then think about when the the price will hit $10K and you have 20 bitcoin then you will become bigger guy. I know bitcoin will bring many people from being thousands level to millionaires.  

50 coins at $20k would do the trick of bitcoin millionnaire status,

or 33 coins at $30k

or 21 coins at $47,620

Good luck to all of us Bitcoin believers in reaching our targets both in terms of our personal BTC accumulation level goals that work for our finances and the price appreciation that is needed to help us in reaching our goals.

Yes agree with you mate Bitcoin has a long journey to be progress. while learning some basic info about bitcoin the whole world is asking what's with bitcoin why it keeps pumping? and after 2 to 3 years later it would be different..

Maybe I used to believe to that mate,  but I ma not that consistent on how others think that they already reach that goals. Because in my own idea as long as bitcoin will continue to rise of its value, my mindser won't be change to think of that I am satisfied and say goals is reached. Our investment can inspire us to help us make our goals to be achieve for better future.
I agree with you we are the new wealthy elite gentleman i see in the future that everyone who is millionaire has all thanks to bitcoin because they invested or earned when they were younger now everyone can make easy money through bitcoin.
Currently, that future still don't happen and I also don't think all investor of Bitcoin today will become the millionaire in future. First of all, nothing can helps you make money easy like that, you want to become the rich, you need to become a smart trader in the cryptocurrency and optimize your profits.
WOW4U

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:47:35 AM

Nice one, it's already show that if you have 10 or 20 bitcoin now you are a big guy now that the price of bitcoin is over $7000/BTC then think about when the the price will hit $10K and you have 20 bitcoin then you will become bigger guy. I know bitcoin will bring many people from being thousands level to millionaires. 

or 33 coins at $30k

or 21 coins at $47,620

Good luck to all of us Bitcoin believers in reaching our targets both in terms of our personal BTC accumulation level goals that work for our finances and the price appreciation that is needed to help us in reaching our goals.

Yes agree with you mate Bitcoin has a long journey to be progress. while learning some basic info about bitcoin the whole world is asking what's with bitcoin why it keeps pumping? and after 2 to 3 years later it would be different..

Maybe I used to believe to that mate,  but I ma not that consistent on how others think that they already reach that goals. Because in my own idea as long as bitcoin will continue to rise of its value, my mindser won't be change to think of that I am satisfied and say goals is reached. Our investment can inspire us to help us make our goals to be achieve for better future.
I agree with you we are the new wealthy elite gentleman i see in the future that everyone who is millionaire has all thanks to bitcoin because they invested or earned when they were younger now everyone can make easy money through bitcoin.
Currently, that future still don't happen and I also don't think all investor of Bitcoin today will become the millionaire in future. First of all, nothing can helps you make money easy like that, you want to become the rich, you need to become a smart trader in the cryptocurrency and optimize your profits.
I agree with you not only bitcoin can help you become a millionaire you need to start trading and know how that works than you will be able to do make a lot of profit from a lot of coins and you will know about altcoins.
phuclzu12

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:59:41 PM

If I am having a lots of bitcoin like this man I can buy all my wants for my family I am pretty sure I will secured their future like their education.Joining bitcoin will became wealthy and rich it will reduces poverty in our country.

But, how to earn Bitcoin without investment? You can't wait someone gives you opportunity to have Bitcoin as Giving Away, you need to spend your time to research the method earning Bitcoin. And in this forum, we have many methods to do that. As long as you want to earn Bitcoin, nothing is difficulty.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1499

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:18:40 AM

It is really curious that OP is not a forum member any more. He probably became so wealthy that wanted to delete any trace of his identity. It is a pity that the article he was quoting has also disappeared.

Anyway, he was a visionary. We are going to reach $10.000 soon probably, maybe even this year. It is not 100% sure but if it happened none of us would be surprised.

The question is, will people starting to get into bitcoin nowadays be also part of the new wealthy elite in the future? It seems unlikely future returns will be as high as past ones in terms of %.

arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:24:12 AM

It is really curious that OP is not a forum member any more. He probably became so wealthy that wanted to delete any trace of his identity. It is a pity that the article he was quoting has also disappeared.

Anyway, he was a visionary. We are going to reach $10.000 soon probably, maybe even this year. It is not 100% sure but if it happened none of us would be surprised.

The question is, will people starting to get into bitcoin nowadays be also part of the new wealthy elite in the future? It seems unlikely future returns will be as high as past ones in terms of %.

The fate of the original poster is not entirely unknown. He was known here as atlas, though used many other id's to troll and annoy. He ^banned from thy forum multiple times.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
Zongxian

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:36:45 PM

or 33 coins at $30k

or 21 coins at $47,620

Maybe I used to believe to that mate,  but I ma not that consistent on how others think that they already reach that goals. Because in my own idea as long as bitcoin will continue to rise of its value, my mindser won't be change to think of that I am satisfied and say goals is reached. Our investment can inspire us to help us make our goals to be achieve for better future.
I agree with you i have a also earned a lot from trading because it is something where you work with a lot of coins and tokens you need to know a lot about it and you can make a lot of profit with it.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10150

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:07:48 PM

It is upto you when you should invest simply because investing in Bitcoin always have a risk, At this time the cost is so higher that first buying Bitcoin is actually difficult so we can tell that it is on its peak point therefore it might vary and drops down. It is dangerous right now investing in Bitcoin.

Don't get unit price mixed up with value.

You may be correct with any implication that BTC prices have gone up a lot and even kind of exponentially in the past two years, and perhaps even more exponentially in this particular calendar year.  If you zoom out, and look at BTC prices historically, however, you will see that this particular price rise of the past two years and even during this calendar year has been more gradual than in previous price bubbles - which likely shows that there remains continued room for both short term and long term bitcoin price growth...

In other words, you do not need to buy a whole bitcoin.  You just buy whatever you can on your budget and continue to invest in order to build up your BTC holdings.  Even if you do not become filthy wealthy, if you think about the situation (including the fact that bitcoin has decent potential to continue to outperform traditional assets in terms of price appreciation in the long term), then it is quite likely over time whatever amount you end up investing into bitcoin will be a decent investment, as compared with other places in which you could put your money.

Another thing that I suggest is don't go too fucking crazy in your aspirations to get rich quick, but instead be systematic about your investment in BTC and maintain a plan about your cashflow for several months into the future, and in that way, you never have to consider your BTC investment as any kind of short-term back up emergency fund, but instead a longer term plan would be like a  minimum of 4-5 years into the future, but if you can even think longer term than that, then it is quite likely that bitcoin is going to serve you quite well (even though nothing is guaranteed in life, we have a lot of great fundamentals playing out in bitcoin to continue to make it quite solid with a small minority of folks even knowing about BTC in any kind of material way and they will likely be later adopters of BTC)

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
BIT-GROUP

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:59:43 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I invite you to discuss something https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2419163.0
EDWARD78

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:38:34 PM

Vast wealth was created between pages 1-50. So, for the record I’m a ‘page 196er’. But still, how many more pages in the future are to be written of stories of wealth and opportunity, of charities created, and humanity forever changed by the blockchain technology that’s making this all possible?

And yet by all accounts, financially speaking, it’s still very early in the game with just 1% of the US population holding BTC. Statistically speaking, holy sh*t.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:24:54 PM

Oh my God, is the theme of 2011. If this guy was a firm believer in bitcoin and have invested at least 1000$, he has become a millionaire.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:42:29 PM

I am pretty sure those who have trusted and invested in bitcoin ever since it started I am they are one hell lucky because imagine of the exchange rate of bitcoin today I guess it is safe to say that our riches depends upon our faith, hard work and determination on the things that we must focus upon.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:46:32 PM

Oh my God, is the theme of 2011. If this guy was a firm believer in bitcoin and have invested at least 1000$, he has become a millionaire.
That is very true because the price of bitcoin was too cheap back then and investing money in bitcoin from that year was a great choice and if you invested at least $100 then you already made a lot of thousands dollar and you are relaxing and living the dreams for sure. But even right now it is still possible if you will just invest money and forget it for a few years.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
freecastle

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:41:03 PM

I hope for him that he keeps them!
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:45:24 PM

Perhaps this is especially true for those who were successful in entering the bitcoin world at an early stage. It is true that the doors are still open for those of us who have just joined this booming economy, but current conditions make it a bit more difficult to access large amounts of bitcoin as before.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:49:39 PM

I hope for him that he keeps them!
Someone who bought Bitcoins back in 2011 probably sold all of them long time ago, in 2013 or earlier.
And some buyers actually forgot about their bitcoins, or got hacked.
Think about it (these are wikipedia figures):
February 2011: $1.00
July 2011: $31.00  Grin bubble and big drop to $2.00
April 2013: $266
December 2013: between $600 and &1000.

If I bought in 2011 I would have sold in 2013 if not before.... and be mad today for not waiting, but hey no one knows the future.

Who bought in 2011 and still post on this forum? Probably no one.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: