Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 10:20:30 PM

The EGC twitter pricebot is back, tweeting at 9 am and 5 pm eastern. My apologies for its absence.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 12:04:54 AM

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 10:52:10 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2016, 07:00:07 PM by EverGreenCoin

via http://www.montanastatehempfest.com/vendors.html

EDIT: I have contacted them about the misspelling of "hybrid"
EDIT 2:
No problem Steve...nice catch, sorry about that. I'll get that fixed right away..

Erin
EDIT 3: It has been corrected.

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:38:01 PM

Just arrived and already my favorite tank top

Thanks Steven
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 07:36:31 PM

Glad it arrived finally, Gizfreak.  Smiley

bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:40:15 PM

Just arrived and already my favorite tank top

Thanks Steven
that is bad ass i need one

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 08:16:43 PM

We are debating having this weeks google hangout at 20:00 GMT on Friday September 9th. This is 24 hours of the time of this writing, ~4 PM EST.

If you wish to attend and would like to suggest a better time, so that you are more likely to attend, please suggest a new time.

Most of us can and are willing to move the time to any time, so long as we know ahead of time, we will gladly move the time to gain your attendance. You do not need a video camera, nor even a microphone, to attend. There is a group chat with just text, if you feel more comfortable with that only or have no mic or camera.

If you only wish to just observe but be present, you also are more than welcome and yes, the flexibility of the hangout time is open to your opinion of a better time as well.

Thanks!

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 01:01:41 AM

We are debating having this weeks google hangout at 20:00 GMT on Friday September 9th. This is 24 hours of the time of this writing, ~4 PM EST.

If you wish to attend and would like to suggest a better time, so that you are more likely to attend, please suggest a new time.

Most of us can and are willing to move the time to any time, so long as we know ahead of time, we will gladly move the time to gain your attendance. You do not need a video camera, nor even a microphone, to attend. There is a group chat with just text, if you feel more comfortable with that only or have no mic or camera.

If you only wish to just observe but be present, you also are more than welcome and yes, the flexibility of the hangout time is open to your opinion of a better time as well.

Thanks!

im not familiar with google hangouts - and i am unfamiliar with the time difference ... but ill work it out ...

if i miss this one - and there is a next one - ill attend and join in ...

ill be settling in for the next few weeks - and make sure that everything on my end is fully functional ... soon will be the full upgrades of the nodes also - as ive had word back from the isp that the backend upgrades were completed successfully ...

new vps / server systems will be implemented in the coming weeks also - to cater for the expansion of the cwi infrastructure - so any free time i have will be dedicated to that - and the rest of the free time to everything else liek these meets ...

hope to be able to make the time frames ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 06:43:51 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 07:59:23 AM by EverGreenCoin

Thanks!

im not familiar with google hangouts - and i am unfamiliar with the time difference ... but ill work it out ...

if i miss this one - and there is a next one - ill attend and join in ...

ill be settling in for the next few weeks - and make sure that everything on my end is fully functional ... soon will be the full upgrades of the nodes also - as ive had word back from the isp that the backend upgrades were completed successfully ...

new vps / server systems will be implemented in the coming weeks also - to cater for the expansion of the cwi infrastructure - so any free time i have will be dedicated to that - and the rest of the free time to everything else liek these meets ...

hope to be able to make the time frames ...

#crysx

We have made it a weekly community meeting and if you can use youtube, you can use google hangouts, crysx. Wink

A link will be posted at whatever time we agree upon. All you need to do is click that posted link and agree to a browser plugin being installed. Then, if you choose to, configure your mic and/or camera. When the meeting starts, the first order of business will be making sure everyone's hardware is operating as they expect. I will spend a few minutes on the basic options within the interface of google hangouts, so new comers to google hangouts will gain that basic introduction and feel comfortable. I expect the atmosphere to be very much like last week's meeting, very fluid once communication be established. Should be a blast!

Hope to see you there!

Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:13:41 PM

Less than 2 kours to go until the video hangout at the Slack group starts.
If you're interested, just join at 20.00 GMT.
I'll be there for sure with my new tank top  Cool
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 06:54:30 PM

Less than 2 kours to go until the video hangout at the Slack group starts.
If you're interested, just join at 20.00 GMT.
I'll be there for sure with my new tank top  Cool

FYI, one does not need to be joined into the EverGreenCoin slack channel to participate in today's EverGreenCoin Community Meeting on Google Hangouts. You will only need a web browser.

A link will be posted soon.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 12:56:14 AM

So sorry, I could not post a link to the hangout because BCT was down from all these DDoS attacks.

I was able to get links out on social media however, and we did have quite a few participants, 6 in total.

To summarize:
  • EGC Android wallet (EGC Foundation) -  because of the downfalls of staking on an Android device, which will usually be a cell phone, i.e. constant battery drain, high chance of being lost or stolen, we discussed the possibility of proceeding with an Android wallet that only stores, does not stake, EverGreenCoin. This is at suggestion after a month and a half of failed promises from Android devs and negotiations with them that failed. The present budget for the development of an EGC Android wallet is not sufficiently funded to hire an Android dev for as long as it seems the task demands.

Now the good news, EGC has the budget presently to pay for the non-staking Android wallet and the Android dev is well known and trusted. With this option also comes with it the expenses for another block explorer, this one an ABE, and the associated VPS to run it. This cost is also within the present budget. I suggest EGC goes forward with a non-staking Android wallet to make that option available for person-to-person EGC commerce and business-to-consumer EGC commerce should the merchant decide to run an Android or has an already Android Point Of Sales terminal. Owners of Android devices like phones would be advised to stake the bulk of their EGC on a computer or a web service like poswallet.com until the option of a staking EGC Android wallet became viable. Budget wise, it is best for EGC to take the now feasible step in the right direction and proceed with an Android wallet that does not stake EGC. The community did agree with this plan.

• New EGC website (EGC Foundation) - the community was provided a glimpse of the new site via some mockups provided by David and shared by me at today's community meeting. The EGC marketplace that will be linked to the forum profiles (of businesses or individuals) being discussed much. EGC merchants, marketplace or otherwise, will also be advertised on the first page of the new site. The community was delivered a 2 week ETA.

• Solar Staker/Miner (EGC Renewables) - after much debate about many mini-computers such as Pine64 and Pi devices, it was agreed that the C.H.I.P. remains the best solution for the solar staker/miner. This is because many devices would need additional equipment purchased for wi-fi and power management/monitoring. The C.H.I.P. fits the project perfectly, not only in price. However; because of a delay in shipping of the C.H.I.P. by its manufacture development on the C.H.I.P. itself has been slowed. My own order was pushed back to the middle of next month, not the originally anticipated delivery of this week. The community agreed proceeding with C.H.I.P in-spite of their growing pains is the best option for the project at this time.

Discussion was also held about the various ways to design the EGC solar miner/staker and its components. It was agreed we are going down the best path of making functional prototypes at this time.

• Montana State Hemp Festival (EGC Cannabis) - Bow is onsite and helping set-up for the festival. He is without Internet connectivity but was able to touch base with me this morning. Pictures will be forth-coming over the next few days.

Many thanks to those that attended!

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 01:14:46 AM

So sorry, I could not post a link to the hangout because BCT was down from all these DDoS attacks.

I was able to get links out on social media however, and we did have quite a few participants, 6 in total.

To summarize:
  • EGC Android wallet (EGC Foundation) -  because of the downfalls of staking on an Android device, which will usually be a cell phone, i.e. constant battery drain, high chance of being lost or stolen, we discussed the possibility of proceeding with an Android wallet that only stores, does not stake, EverGreenCoin. This is at suggestion after a month and a half of failed promises from Android devs and negotiations with them that failed. The present budget for the development of an EGC Android wallet is not sufficiently funded to hire an Android dev for as long as it seems the task demands.

Now the good news, EGC has the budget presently to pay for the non-staking Android wallet and the Android dev is well known and trusted. With this option also comes with it the expenses for another block explorer, this one an ABE, and the associated VPS to run it. This cost is also within the present budget. I suggest EGC goes forward with a non-staking Android wallet to make that option available for person-to-person EGC commerce and business-to-consumer EGC commerce should the merchant decide to run an Android or has an already Android Point Of Sales terminal. Owners of Android devices like phones would be advised to stake the bulk of their EGC on a computer or a web service like poswallet.com until the option of a staking EGC Android wallet became viable. Budget wise, it is best for EGC to take the now feasible step in the right direction and proceed with an Android wallet that does not stake EGC. The community did agree with this plan.

• New EGC website (EGC Foundation) - the community was provided a glimpse of the new site via some mockups provided by David and shared by me at today's community meeting. The EGC marketplace that will be linked to the forum profiles (of businesses or individuals) being discussed much. EGC merchants, marketplace or otherwise, will also be advertised on the first page of the new site. The community was delivered a 2 week ETA.

• Solar Staker/Miner (EGC Renewables) - after much debate about many mini-computers such as Pine64 and Pi devices, it was agreed that the C.H.I.P. remains the best solution for the solar staker/miner. This is because many devices would need additional equipment purchased for wi-fi and power management/monitoring. The C.H.I.P. fits the project perfectly, not only in price. However; because of a delay in shipping of the C.H.I.P. by its manufacture development on the C.H.I.P. itself has been slowed. My own order was pushed back to the middle of next month, not the originally anticipated delivery of this week. The community agreed proceeding with C.H.I.P in-spite of their growing pains is the best option for the project at this time.

Discussion was also held about the various ways to design the EGC solar miner/staker and its components. It was agreed we are going down the best path of making functional prototypes at this time.

• Montana State Hemp Festival (EGC Cannabis) - Bow is onsite and helping set-up for the festival. He is without Internet connectivity but was able to touch base with me this morning. Pictures will be forth-coming over the next few days.

i missed the meeting - and as such - am a little behind with it all ...

but tanx to you steven - with your ever diligent updates - i can catch up a little later today ...

i think the next meeting will be the one id like to attend - especially if the timezone permits ... and if so - will be the very first time that i will be on voice to ANY community gathering in ANY crypto meeting EVER ... this is a big deal for me Smiley ...

so if machine and time and mic can all be setup - ill be there ...

will chat a little later on skype if you are around mate in a few hours mate ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 02:11:47 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 04:30:40 AM by EverGreenCoin

Eye candy.  Cool  (TM)

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 05:00:18 AM

If anyone is in a position to help me top-off the EverGreenCoin faucet at poswallet.com, myself, the EGC Foundation, and the rest of the community would greatly appreciate it!  EU4GKjRAA1gqHtp91zXhXGurgcY7gy3HRp

https://twitter.com/POSWallet/status/774426753154580481

If you can help, thank you in advance! If you can't because you feel you have too few EGC, thank you for holding. Wink

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 05:38:25 AM

To summarize:

To the above outline, I would like to add:

• EGC Trademark (EGC Foundation) - the EverGreenCoin trademark application is on file with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). All fees have been paid and recorded. The paperwork was demonstrated to the community.

Also, it has been requested of me to move the next EGC Google Hangout Community Meeting time ahead. We will be shooting for 17:00 GMT (1 PM EST) next Friday. We are doing our best to balance the timezone differences among all those that wish to attend. I hope this 3 hour move earlier is not found as anyone's hindrance on attending.

portdavenport

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:53:23 AM

Eye candy.  Cool  (TM)

I'll get Andy to review if you want, and see if we can apply some Anti Aliasing to see if we can sharpen it up Wink

NB. Working between Blender, Max and Maya Wink
BBang

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

AVt57CanCYTH5JTVU8AHZVEcGZgmMaVbfS

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:59:46 AM

why poloniex not add evergreen untill now?

Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:05:45 AM

Better ask Poloniex about it imo.
grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:16:48 PM

Better ask Poloniex about it imo.

ill make sure to mention that in my youtube video on cryptocurrency exchanges tonight. ill make sure to tweet it out to them and put it in thier troll box

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: