Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132659 times)
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:09:29 PM

Yup if it reaches to your satisfactory level then I think you should sell your coins without any hesitation and that is the best way to play with your coins.

Some people prefer not to sell anything at all. It is not about satisfactory or the exchange rate of their preference however it is more about believing in bitcoin, some people believe that it hasnt shown its full potential yet therefore keeping it all the time is one kind of things that only believer would only do

I am one of those people. To me it makes no sense of selling my coins while bitcoin is low. At best we can or should hold to see a realistic value.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:12:06 PM

Yup if it reaches to your satisfactory level then I think you should sell your coins without any hesitation and that is the best way to play with your coins.

Some people prefer not to sell anything at all. It is not about satisfactory or the exchange rate of their preference however it is more about believing in bitcoin, some people believe that it hasnt shown its full potential yet therefore keeping it all the time is one kind of things that only believer would only do

I am one of those people. To me it makes no sense of selling my coins while bitcoin is low. At best we can or should hold to see a realistic value.

the current price is realistic. if you bought your coins around the $350 price level, and kept holding till now, then you can sell and secure profits without any problems since you made a very good profit. if you bought your coins at $630 and the price right now is $650, then it's of course different. then it's not worth to sell your coins at such prices.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:25:04 PM

the current price is realistic. if you bought your coins around the $350 price level, and kept holding till now, then you can sell and secure profits without any problems since you made a very good profit. if you bought your coins at $630 and the price right now is $650, then it's of course different. then it's not worth to sell your coins at such prices.
We only sell base of our goal but if we don't have a specific goal as to what price we are waiting before we sell our bitcoins because if we don't have one it is very dangerous for us and we are like doing gambling without the intention to stop even if we are already winning big.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
dragonballz1

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:29:46 PM

Falling Bitcoin prices are always a good opportunity to increase your stake by buying the coins of panicked holders.
It is like in poker. You are the shark, they are the fishes
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:28:43 PM

This is not the right time to sell I guess as price is still under $700 so its better to hold it for sometime.

And if it touches $800 in coming days then I will prefer to sell some of them at that time and rest will hold for future.
Do you sure that bitcoin price will hit at 800 value this comings days? not month?
I think its impossible that the price will hit at 800 value because we are still at 600 level,, and it takes long time before we can see 800 value..

Anything is possible with bitcoin, either it will go higher or even go below $500 in coming months, but everyone is hoping for price rise so its better to hold it for a moment.
bitcoin user expectations can probably just not in tune with what is going to happen you have to look at market charts. maybe you can make predictions by looking at the statistics on the price table. sell now or hold it up to you. for now I better hold my bitcoin
e1e

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:36:02 PM

im not selling anything too, im only holding my btc
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:04:56 PM

I agree that the best is not to sell but to use the coins.
But considering the amount of rise we get, I usually sell half of what I receive. I use or invest the rest, but when you see that price, you don't want to regret it later. So I use part of my coins... You know, just in case!

Do whatever makes you happy at the moment wisely and do not regret it later. That's the main thing.
You should enjoy your life and not save your money for preparing to live only.
Crazygreek

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:19:59 PM

It's a good strategy for people who want invest money in bitcoins on long term, prcie is always growing but very slow and you will get your profit for sure, someday.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:50:47 AM

I agree that the best is not to sell but to use the coins.
But considering the amount of rise we get, I usually sell half of what I receive. I use or invest the rest, but when you see that price, you don't want to regret it later. So I use part of my coins... You know, just in case!

Do whatever makes you happy at the moment wisely and do not regret it later. That's the main thing.
You should enjoy your life and not save your money for preparing to live only.
That's true because money are suppose to be spent in order for you to get the value of money you are holding. Most people just save without any intention to spend it because they wanna get rich when they get old but the miss the opportunity to get the value of their money while they are still young.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:29:30 AM

It's a good strategy for people who want invest money in bitcoins on long term, prcie is always growing but very slow and you will get your profit for sure, someday.
correct it is good to hold for the investors but for the bitcoin earner who are not investing i think every time is best time to sell and to spend it for their needs and wants in their life.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:40:46 AM

For the better future of bitcoin I think we should sell them regularly and collect profits at regular intervals but most of the user prefer to hold  it for the future.

Yeah, it will be useless if bitcoin losses its value just because all of us hold and not spend even a part of our coins. Transaction matters. Soon it will be the life blood of miners. After the next halving, they will just be relying on transaction fees to survive. If we do not spend, then it will be the end of bitcoin.
Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:41:41 AM

For the better future of bitcoin I think we should sell them regularly and collect profits at regular intervals but most of the user prefer to hold  it for the future.

Yeah, it will be useless if bitcoin losses its value just because all of us hold and not spend even a part of our coins. Transaction matters. Soon it will be the life blood of miners. After the next halving, they will just be relying on transaction fees to survive. If we do not spend, then it will be the end of bitcoin.
You can always transact and it is not necessary to just save your bitcoins until you die, the value of bitcoins should be experience like living a comfortable life and you can do anything you want, that is why we invest to experience the aforementioned.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:08:52 AM

correct it is good to hold for the investors but for the bitcoin earner who are not investing i think every time is best time to sell and to spend it for their needs and wants in their life.

It is obviously always profitable for the earners to sell the coins they have earned but it is even better if they earn them and store them for future because they can have even more profit if they dont sell them anytime and store them to be sold later.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:05:38 AM

It is obviously always profitable for the earners to sell the coins they have earned but it is even better if they earn them and store them for future because they can have even more profit if they dont sell them anytime and store them to be sold later.

It is really profitable if we are going to sell our coins. But the thing is, Is the price of bitcoin by that time is profitable for selling? But as of today,
we all know that the price is going to rise in the next months and near future. So, if you are able to hold it until that day.
For sure you are going to get some good profit out of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:44:52 PM

I do not sell the coins. I just use the mined bitcoin to pay things otherwise I will pay with fiat. So it is good for the bitcoin ecosystem.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:44:11 PM

I do not sell the coins. I just use the mined bitcoin to pay things otherwise I will pay with fiat. So it is good for the bitcoin ecosystem.

I haven't sold any coin since 8 months now. When I did sell my coins it was for money I needed, not for cashing out.
Now i am saving again hoping to reach my goal, and when the next pump comes, I will probably  not sell again, because the 2020 pump will be the best.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:54:57 PM

It is really profitable if we are going to sell our coins. But the thing is, Is the price of bitcoin by that time is profitable for selling? But as of today,
we all know that the price is going to rise in the next months and near future. So, if you are able to hold it until that day.
For sure you are going to get some good profit out of it.

As always, bitcoin price is quite unpredictable and a good timing is needed when to sell. But, we know that the price is going up and we are waiting for that since it didn't happen after halving. I did sell some of my btc before halving when it reach higher, and lucky enough since it dive days after Smiley Now, I'm on saving mode again, waiting for my btc to rise again..well, that is fun in trading Smiley

Open for Campaigns
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:57:54 PM

Bitcoin will be in rise.. But you must keep your eyes on altcoins cuz the price not stable for long term...
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:03:20 PM

Bitcoin will be in rise.. But you must keep your eyes on altcoins cuz the price not stable for long term...
yeah, bitcoin is going to grow a lot in the near future, i think the price might even reach a new all time high, i hope i will make good money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:20:01 PM

anything might happen with the price, im afraid it can easily drop in the near future, i think i will sell all my bitcoins if i see the trend to go down

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: