Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249383 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xyz

Activity: 1848
Merit: 772

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:19:06 PM

Hi All,

I have transferred 3 btc worth of Qora coins from bter.com to polo but it is still showing null in qora block explorer. What could be the issue?

Bter withdrawing of Qora is not working - for month now!

Does that mean my coin is gone? Or will bter going to compensate for the coin? thanks!

Your Qora coins are now in the wallet of Bter - I suspect. They seem not to be interested to solve their problems of withdrawing!
Our devs have contacted them several times (they reported so), but Bter is not cooperating... Let us hope the new wallet will finally help to bring a solution for the probelms of Bter with Qora

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vytasz7

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:46:06 PM

Bter are thieves , they have my coins since august
vytasz7

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:49:18 PM

Hi All,

I have transferred 3 btc worth of Qora coins from bter.com to polo but it is still showing null in qora block explorer. What could be the issue?

You'll need to contact Bter I suspect. I haven't used them since there last hack over a year ago so not sure what's up actually.

It wont help i wrote them about 50 or 80 messages and they just keep lying about wallet problems.
vytasz7

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:53:20 PM

its my deposit to Bter as you can see they even forged 2 blocks with my qoras     signature: 37kacJizZayRsAgwXABprxgu7oPW8yHVnCLXs82KyJzMPYybbeuj8KDAe5HJTQ8Ngz986ntqeATxST7 CiC6PSxao
Skerberus

Activity: 909
Merit: 663

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:16:15 PM

Yes BTER is not cooperating. I offered them help multiple times but never got an answer.
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 05:35:58 PM

I'm a long term holder of Qora...just looking to see what all the new fuss is about and whats new here.  Also...is it possible to get all the old Qora bitcointalk pages deleted?  Its pretty confusing to navigate the maze of pages to get here.  Thoughts?  Who's our current Dev?  Cheers.
Skerberus

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:53:37 PM

I'm a long term holder of Qora...just looking to see what all the new fuss is about and whats new here.  Also...is it possible to get all the old Qora bitcointalk pages deleted?  Its pretty confusing to navigate the maze of pages to get here.  Thoughts?  Who's our current Dev?  Cheers.

Unfortunately not, because the owner of the old threads lost access or are not around anymore.
Current devteam is agran, vbcs, maple and skerberus
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 06:30:45 PM

Unfortunately not, because the owner of the old threads lost access or are not around anymore.

I see....it makes for messy searching thats for certain.  Do you have a preferred forum for discussion on what is being worked on in regards to Qora now?  Any idea why the current interest?  Thanks
Skerberus

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:14:06 PM

I see....it makes for messy searching thats for certain.  Do you have a preferred forum for discussion on what is being worked on in regards to Qora now?  Any idea why the current interest?  Thanks

http://slack.qora.co.in/
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 09:45:26 PM

I'm a long term holder of Qora...just looking to see what all the new fuss is about and whats new here.  Also...is it possible to get all the old Qora bitcointalk pages deleted?  Its pretty confusing to navigate the maze of pages to get here.  Thoughts?  Who's our current Dev?  Cheers.

I see....it makes for messy searching thats for certain.  Do you have a preferred forum for discussion on what is being worked on in regards to Qora now?  Any idea why the current interest?  Thanks

http://slack.qora.co.in/
Thanks.   Waiting for an invite now. Thats odd that as something as important as the keys to the public forum page of currency,   there wan't a "DEV Group" that are tasked with the "keys" to the house.

EDIT:  How long does it usually take to get an invite to the slack site, once you enter your email?  Thanks.
bbopa637

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

PC repair master, engeneer, radioamateur

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 01:38:41 AM

Very nice, awesome and professional-look QORA wallet! great work! And 1000+ BTC wall on poloniex! wow! https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_qora

Breasal

Activity: 585

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:29:51 AM

Very nice, awesome and professional-look QORA wallet! great work! And 1000+ BTC wall on poloniex! wow! https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_qora

The 1000+ BTC is the volume but the wall is around 120 BTC. Not sure what's going on with the increase....but great to see the volume. Really brings QORA into view for new adopters which the community really needs. And with the wallet coming soon, and hopefully ACCT with a BTC clone things only getting better for QORA! HODL and go long!
eB101

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:09:57 AM

Hi All,

It also happened to me just now.

I have the same problem as well. I wonder how much they are holding up like that
00lakhwinder00

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:51:59 AM

My 3.3 million QORA are still locked in bter withdrawal.
Has anybody received QORA from bter in past months?

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:49:11 AM

Quick note:

BTER didn't have a problem sending over 2.5 Mil crypti (correct me if I'm wrong) over to LISK ICO right before closing.

The ceo of BTER even did it himself personally, makes you wonder huh?  Wink
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:53:46 AM

the volume is impressive.
based on the volume QORA is No.8 on coinmarketcap Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
00lakhwinder00

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:38:48 AM

I was just browsing BTER ,i came to know that they have now disabled QORA withdrawal. (It was withdrawable yesterday).Hope they are working on solving QORA wallet issues.

vytasz7

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:00:33 AM

I was just browsing BTER ,i came to know that they have now disabled QORA withdrawal. (It was withdrawable yesterday).Hope they are working on solving QORA wallet issues.

it wasnt withdravable for more than 8 month
agran

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:38:27 AM

Soon will be released version 0.26.0. Also in active development smartphone app.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
GoldenKnight369

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:53:13 AM

To the people who still trade on BTER despite of numerous warnings:

We have been TELLING you for the past 9 months NOT to trade on BTER because they're running a scam. I'm reposting our warning messages for your benefit. Be Warned: You will NOT be able to recover/withdraw the qora you purchase on BTER, and you will NOT have our sympathy! Embarrassed Sad  If you insist on giving your money to a Chinese scam site, feel free to go ahead.  Wink Just don't come crying about it because all of us have done our best to stop you!!  Wink

Guys,

I can't fathom why anyone would continue to trade on BTER when YOU have been WARNED repeatedly that it is a SCAM site by numerous members of BTT community umpteen times!

A quick look at their wallet will reveal that BTER simply DOES NOT have enough coins to cover their balance sheets! Just do a simple math and add up all the qora listed for sale on BTER and compare the number to the fund available in their wallet!

Please stop trading on BTER and just let the site die already! Take Heed: Poloniex and CCEDK are the ONLY reliable ones at the moment. You have been warned: Withdraw all your coins from BTER immediately. Don't come crying on Qora board when you find out you cannot withdraw the qora you bought on BTER.

I can verify that BTER is, essentially, now defunct.  Assuming you want to recover some funds, rather than none, try to do your research and see if any of the coins they offer can be successfully withdrawn.  If that's the case, dump your remaining balances for BTC or CNY and purchase those coins.  Transfer them out of BTER to a more usable exchange.

The problem is that a while ago (what, a year, or so?) BTER claims they were hacked and lost a significant portion of their funds.  Having no funds available within many of their wallets, they don't have the funds to pay back user balances.  Claiming issues with blockchain wallets it just away to get around not having a contingency plan.

My hunch is that they are trying to scrape by and rebuild whatever meager business they can.  In order to avoid significant litigation, they probably (and this is a wild guess) are only paying attention to Chinese users with moderate balances.  This isn't because of prejudice.  It's more-likely because a Chinese local with a $10k balance of crypto is more likely to litigate (if that's even possible) than a US or European resident who has the same balance.

I'm sorry to hear if you have withdrawals stuck in limbo.  Unfortunately, BTER has proven time and time again that they are completely incompetent, unreliable and untrustworthy.

Begrudgingly I moved over to Poloniex since it has significant volume (ETH trading is over 20k BTC/day?!)  There is also CCEDK which I think deserves support but the last time I checked, their volume was so low, significant trades were not feasible.

Guys,

I can't fathom why anyone would continue to trade on BTER when YOU have been WARNED repeatedly that it is a SCAM site by numerous members of BTT community umpteen times!

Can confirm.

Bter stole our Qora over 9 months ago and despite harrassing them for 9 months relentlessly they still will not make good and have finally stopped responding to our support request.

It is our belief that Bter has been running a fractional reserve for more than a year.

Many articles were published on our blog about this as well as in Youtube/Disqus comments or anywhere anyone brought up Bter in an attempt to warn unsuspecting users.

We also posted these warning on Bter's site within as many coin reviews as we could during that time.

Do not trade on Bter. Let them die.

Go Qora!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: