May 23, 2024, 02:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843560 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 05:56:23 AM

See those who don't get that if you access the regular internet for anything, eg download wallet etc, you have left a digital finger print - therefore it is not anonymous.

Obviously those who disagree do not know how people are tracked down or how data is collected.

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 06:11:55 AM

tomorrow i should have some more tor nodes up, and ill be releasing a qt assortment (win/nix/mac) of i2p-only and tor-only wallets to make connecting to i2p/tor alot easier for users soon as well.

these wallets will have proxy and seeds auto configured, so you just have to start i2p or tor and the wallet and bam, youre good to go.

i had actually already built a tor-inside-of-wallet, but the more i think about it, i2p and tor are constantly updating, and it makes more sense to do it this way,

so that updating to the newest i2p or tor is easy with our wallets.

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 06:27:02 AM

tomorrow i should have some more tor nodes up, and ill be releasing a qt assortment (win/nix/mac) of i2p-only and tor-only wallets to make connecting to i2p/tor alot easier for users soon as well.

these wallets will have proxy and seeds auto configured, so you just have to start i2p or tor and the wallet and bam, youre good to go.

i had actually already built a tor-inside-of-wallet, but the more i think about it, i2p and tor are constantly updating, and it makes more sense to do it this way,

Good job dev.. Im trust this coin will have strong comunity

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 06:34:36 AM

Good job dev.. Im trust this coin will have strong comunity

we have a huge community, you should check out our chat room lol its pretty crazy 24/7

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:20:38 AM

Are you really moderating my comment that was aimed to close this down? I am not a newbie account which you can just sweep under the rug. Tweeting out my deleted msg.

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 08:22:25 AM

Are you really moderating my comment that was aimed to close this down? I am not a newbie account which you can just sweep under the rug. Tweeting out my deleted msg.

we dont need to have an argument in my thread, and yes i can sweep your comments out of this thread. it's self moderated.

we have a difference of opinion, and thats fine. you tend to your thread, ill tend to mine. i see you have your hands full over there.

edit: i cant "control" what other people do, trying to would be silly.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:25:50 AM

we dont need to have an argument in my thread, and yes i can sweep your comments out of this thread. it's self moderated.

we have a difference of opinion, and thats fine. you tend to your thread, ill tend to mine. i see you have your hands full over there.

So you are approving their ideas on what an anon is and that DRK XMR and VNL are flawed and IP hiding is enough to call something anon? A simple Yes or No is enough.

I can cope with them being absolutely not-knowledged when it comes to this and spreading misconceptions, but you were good enough to build this crypto up.

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 08:32:16 AM

So you are approving their ideas on what an anon is and that DRK XMR and VNL are flawed and IP hiding is enough to call something anon? A simple Yes or No is enough.

please dont put words in my mouth. i dont see anywhere that i endorsed or approved anything at all. im saying a public ledger is a vital element to cryptocurrency, and staying off clearnet is what is most important, in my, and many others opinion. i've been developing on tor for many years, and also i2p for a couple. i will agree that "coin mixing" on the clearnet isn't "anon". im not saying any coins are "flawed". that's all im willing to discuss here. i consider this the end of the discussion. you can pm if you would like to continue a debate.

Oil man

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:38:18 AM

in fact vanilla coin just POORLY IMPLEMENTED copy of DASH's instantX
and he would invite debate dev xvg?
ohh no

nyari jodoh
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:39:46 AM

im saying a public ledger is a vital element to cryptocurrency, and staying off clearnet is what is most important, in my, and many others opinion. i've been developing on tor for many years, and also i2p for a couple. i will agree that "coin mixing" on the clearnet isn't "anon". im not saying any coins are "flawed". that's all im willing to discuss here. i consider this the end of the discussion. you can pm if you would like to continue a debate.

If coin mixing isn't anon, which makes people actually not know where the transaction came from because it involves 10 other people in the equation (and you can not prove from the 10 if X was the sender because you don't have the private keys) how is hiding IP considered "anon" where you will be able to get linked to your transaction, doesn't matter how far you are in the chain?

If in the future you want to spend your coins or send them to an exchange or service, all past transactions will get connected to your wallet and every wallet you use with the help of that single tx. IP hiding or not.

Oh, you changed your msg Smiley Okay let's just end it here Smiley

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 08:47:33 AM

im saying a public ledger is a vital element to cryptocurrency, and staying off clearnet is what is most important, in my, and many others opinion. i've been developing on tor for many years, and also i2p for a couple. i will agree that "coin mixing" on the clearnet isn't "anon". im not saying any coins are "flawed". that's all im willing to discuss here. i consider this the end of the discussion. you can pm if you would like to continue a debate.

If coin mixing isn't anon, which makes people actually not know where the transaction came from because it involves 10 other people in the equation (and you can not prove from the 10 if X was the sender because you don't have the pricate keys) how is hiding IP considered "anon" where you will be able to get linked to your transaction, doesn't matter how far you are in the chain?

If in the future you want to spend your coins or send them to an exchange or service, all past transactions will get connected to your wallet and every wallet you use with the help of that single tx. IP hiding or not.

actually there's an exchange on i2p for this very reason. i'm a Bitcoin purist/OG. crypto anarchists believe crypto "coins" weren't meant to be traded back n forth all day from fiat, and vice versa. it was meant to stay crypto and get traded back and forth, privately, between people and merchants. you are not linked to your transaction with XVG because your ip isnt in any of the debug logs. do me a favor and grep your daemon logs for your ip, and maybe you'll understand a bit more. you can copy what dash did all you want and sure, your coins split up made some forward tx's. we obviously have a different outlook on how crypto should work, and we try to keep the ideology of the bitcoin whitepaper alive here. you should give it a thorough read. we don't cater to traders who are only interested in cashing their coins out into fiat on exchanges. although the i2p exchange did recently add a fiat option that is pretty interesting. stop wasting my thread space. future comments made by you will be removed/deleted. you can tweet about it after if you like.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:51:00 AM

If coin mixing isn't anon, which makes people actually not know where the transaction came from because it involves 10 other people in the equation (and you can not prove from the 10 if X was the sender because you don't have the pricate keys) how is hiding IP considered "anon" where you will be able to get linked to your transaction, doesn't matter how far you are in the chain?

actually there's an exchange on i2p for this very reason. i'm a Bitcoin purist/OG. crypto anarchists believe crypto "coins" weren't meant to be traded back n forth all day from fiat, and vice versa. it was meant to stay crypto and get traded back and forth, privately, between people and merchants. you are not linked to your transaction with XVG because your ip isnt in any of the debug logs. do me a favor and grep your daemon logs for your ip, and maybe you'll understand a bit more. you can copy what dash did all you want and sure, your coins split up made some forward tx's. we obviously have a different outlook on how crypto should work, and we try to keep the ideology of the bitcoin whitepaper alive here. you should give it a thorough read. we don't cater to traders who are only interested in cashing their coins out into fiat on exchanges. although the i2p exchange did recently add a fiat option that is pretty interesting. stop wasting my thread space. future comments made by you will be removed/deleted. you can tweet about it after if you like.

So your way of mixing or hiding your transaction would be to send them to a centralized (darknet) exchange where you have no clue of the owner and could just vanish like the 3 silkroads?

Come on, you really believe that hiding IP hides you? You are avoiding answers.

Can you tell me the IP of this random wallet adress? https://blockchain.vanillacoin.net/address/VcMPhazxzWWzVrtGc9WgL3GDFRLMdZsg2Q

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 08:52:44 AM

So your way of mixing or hiding your transaction would be to send them to a centralized (darknet) exchange where you have no clue of the owner and could just vanish like the 3 silkroads?

in a few minutes, im going to start monitoring your network, come on to your thread, and post all the ips i find. sound good?

edit: oh and ill bring my community with me.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:54:18 AM

in a few minutes, im going to start monitoring your network, come on to your thread, and post all the ips i find. sound good?

Super Peers / Master Nodes have a visible IP because they contribute to the network (thats why most are on a VPN/VPS), but else, good luck linking normal wallets to IP adresses, that's not how crypto works.

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:27:52 AM

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Dogedarkdev on: Today at 09:19:19 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Yep I'm in Hungary, I'm not hiding anything. My username/twitter image/twitter names and literally anything I show here can be linked to that. I am not hiding my identity on the internet Smiley

Stop being funny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from my vanillacoin debug.log:

tcp_connection_manager::tick: TCP connection manager is connecting to 8x.x.xx.xx:42042

out of respect for your privacy, im not going to post your ip address. but i see you are using a hungarian isp, and your ip starts with an 8.

a quick port scan reveals the following ports open on your computer:

22/tcp   open     ssh
111/tcp  filtered rpcbind
179/tcp  open     bgp
646/tcp  filtered ldp
873/tcp  filtered rsync
1723/tcp open     pptp
3306/tcp filtered mysql

you should pick up some $XVG.

please stay the fuck out of my thread now, before i get annoyed, and this escalates. trust me, neither of us want that. your further comments here will be removed.

in the future, it would be wise of you to just disregard people trolling, as getting you upset is their goal, and you allow them to win.

CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:34:51 AM

Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Yep I'm in Hungary, I'm not hiding anything. My username/twitter image/twitter names and literally anything I show here can be linked to that. I am not hiding my identity on the internet Smiley

Stop being funny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tcp_connection_manager::tick: TCP connection manager is connecting to 8x.x.xx.xx:42042

out of respect for your privacy, im not going to post your ip address. but i see you are using a hungarian isp, and your ip starts with an 8.

22/tcp   open     ssh
111/tcp  filtered rpcbind
179/tcp  open     bgp
646/tcp  filtered ldp
873/tcp  filtered rsync
1723/tcp open     pptp
3306/tcp filtered mysql

please stay the fuck out of my thread now, before i get annoyed, and this escalates. trust me, neither of us want that. your further comments here will be removed.

in the future, it would be wise of you to just disregard people trolling, as getting you upset is their goal, and you allow them to win.

Lol deleting my comment that contradicts with you?

I'm running a visible Super Peer. It's visible to the Vanillacoin network, you wouldn't find and link a single normal wallet. I even stated that in a previous comment before you started your rant.

Why don't you just stop while you are ahead.. bringing your little #VanillacoinFanGirls club with you isn't going to solve shit.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:44:12 AM

Stop being funny.

22/tcp   open     ssh
179/tcp  open     bgp
646/tcp  filtered ldp
873/tcp  filtered rsync
1723/tcp open     pptp
3306/tcp filtered mysql

Lol deleting my comment that contradicts with you?

I'm running a visible Super Peer. It's visible to the Vanillacoin network, you wouldn't find and link a single normal wallet. I even stated that in a previous comment before you started your rant.

Why don't you just stop while you are ahead.. bringing your little #VanillacoinFanGirls club with you isn't going to solve shit.

Now I think that is REKT!

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:45:17 AM

Stop being funny.

22/tcp   open     ssh
179/tcp  open     bgp
646/tcp  filtered ldp
873/tcp  filtered rsync
1723/tcp open     pptp
3306/tcp filtered mysql

Dude stop deleting my comments. You found the IP of the Super Peer in my signature. Super Peers are visible to the network by desine. You won't find and link a single normal wallet. I even stated this 2 comments above Smiley

Normal IP's can't be linked with normal wallets.

BTW you don't even have my IP, since my 179 and 646 is closed aswell, just noticed, haha.

CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:46:43 AM

Stop being funny.

22/tcp   open     ssh
179/tcp  open     bgp
646/tcp  filtered ldp
873/tcp  filtered rsync
1723/tcp open     pptp
3306/tcp filtered mysql

Dude stop deleting my comments. You found the IP of the Super Peer in my signature. Super Peers are visible to the network by desine. You won't find and link a single normal wallet. I even stated this 2 comments above Smiley

Normal IP's can't be linked with normal wallets.

BTW you don't even have my IP, since my 179 and 646 is closed aswell, just noticed, haha.

Why.. why do you continue. Your just fucking with shit you don't understand.

Quit while your ahead

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:47:16 AM

Super Peers / Master Nodes have a visible IP because they contribute to the network (thats why most are on a VPN/VPS), but else, good luck linking normal wallets to IP adresses, that's not how crypto works.

BOZMEG BUZI

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: