Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:52:26 PM

Updated: www.MakeCryptoGreatAgain.org
 - Updated Telerik libraries to 2016 Q2
 - Added real-time coin statistics and promo video
 - Removed/hid WIP links

Updated: www.MakeMoneyGreatAgain.org
 - Very minor css changes for now

** Much more to come over the next few days once the dev releases the new public image of the coin project.
 ** All community contributions will be added as those are completed by you all (videos, artwork, websites, articles, etc)

Please continue to report any bugs, typos or suggestions that you come across.

I think we should have a page on the site that says value of current trump donation in $ in real time
Great suggestion. Working on it.
Next update should have it. I'll maybe also create an html widget for this that can be used on WIX sites, etc.

Good to see you back.  Trump to the top!
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:08:45 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI&feature=youtu.be

1k views for the Introducing Trumpcoin video y'all...small milestone but a milestone nonetheless

Happy to put out more if needed and can help with marketing viral strategy based on media manipulation where possible

If you'd like any more content please tell me what you're after specifically, what designs and aesthetics you need etc.

TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE (my trump address if you're so kind as to donate to the TrumpCoinContent Moon Fund)

M A G A
A
G
A

Have I not sent you some Trumps? Let me know. I sent someone whom I thought was you but might be the Facebook guy?
I like the video. The more you can do the better. Once you see the new site you can get some ideas and direction from that.
Something that takes a newcomer through the process of how to aquire bitcoin and then buy Trump Coins would be very
welcomed and valubale to the community in terms of bringing in Trump Supporters not familiar with Crypto.
Great stuff, much appreciated.  Cool
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:27:53 PM

1k views for the Introducing Trumpcoin video y'all...small milestone but a milestone nonetheless

Happy to put out more if needed and can help with marketing viral strategy based on media manipulation where possible

If you'd like any more content please tell me what you're after specifically, what designs and aesthetics you need etc.

TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE (my trump address if you're so kind as to donate to the TrumpCoinContent Moon Fund)

M A G A
A
G
A

Have I not sent you some Trumps? Let me know. I sent someone whom I thought was you but might be the Facebook guy?
I like the video. The more you can do the better. Once you see the new site you can get some ideas and direction from that.
Something that takes a newcomer through the process of how to aquire bitcoin and then buy Trump Coins would be very
welcomed and valubale to the community in terms of bringing in Trump Supporters not familiar with Crypto.

It was not me I got the the nice stack of TRUMP coins from you a few days ago much appreciated. I would know If I was sent more I'm mining a lot. On a side note the boosted page has reached 1,610 people alone. I put $30 on the boost. There is still $17.29 on it. TRUMP coin is holding strong.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:31:20 PM

M A G A
A
G
A

Heya Smiley

I haven't checked my wallet just yet, been in and out of work all week (getting hectic) but if i remember in your last post you asked for my address so I threw it in for this last one (I'm sure you sent them the right place I'll have a look)

Yeah I'm happy to do a big sequence of them probably around 30-45 seconds a piece on the process of trump coins that fit together in a master video that compiles them (the 30-45 seconds are great for individual facebook posting)

Super glad you liked it, looking forward to doing more Smiley

if I had some suggestions for NewWorldOrder's fb page I'd like to make it look similar to Trump's campaign page and keep the posts simple and aesthetically cleaner but we can suss that out when the website is up

bigbosstrump196@gmail.com (this is my email, i know you're busy but send me an email when you can, I have a few ideas outside of videos that I think can really help the spread of the coin, currently have a few gears in motion)

keep up the good work fellas, i have high hopes Smiley

Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:37:08 PM

- Removed/hid WIP links

** Much more to come over the next few days once the dev releases the new public image of the coin project.
 ** All community contributions will be added as those are completed by you all (videos, artwork, websites, articles, etc)

I think we should have a page on the site that says value of current trump donation in $ in real time
Next update should have it. I'll maybe also create an html widget for this that can be used on WIX sites, etc.

Thanks. It's good to be back, although I was never truly gone. Just lurking in the shadows for a bit.

This has been added to www.MakeCryptoGreatAgain.org

Thank you for the suggestion.

For now, the automation just assumes the fund is static at 200k Trumps.
If there is a particular address that contains only this campaign fund, I can update to query the coin amount before converting to USD at current value.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:46:00 PM

hi guys, I'm following this thread for some while. I like the idea, and  like where it all goes. One thing I thought - is it possible to contact some media also? Like - crypto community supports Trump and are working on donation for president run. Probably it would be interesting for media too?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:54:40 PM

- Removed/hid WIP links

Thanks. It's good to be back, although I was never truly gone. Just lurking in the shadows for a bit.

This has been added to www.MakeCryptoGreatAgain.org

Thank you for the suggestion.

For now, the automation just assumes the fund is static at 200k Trumps.
If there is a particular address that contains only this campaign fund, I can update to query the coin amount before converting to USD at current value.

Wow that was quick implementation haha

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Depredation

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:10:19 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 07:26:12 PM by Depredation

I think there should be a page dedicated to just the trump donation fund with a donate button, so people can directly donate and see their contribution
with big font numbers on it  Wink

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:17:24 PM

For anyone wanting to throw a badge down in forums and websites and such, I have created this:

The image is dynamic, i.e., it updates itself on any page it is placed on whenever our market cap changes.

The image can be found here: www.MakeCryptoGreatAgain.org/Content/Badges/TrumpFund.aspx

(I'll style it a bit after I see what our new public image looks like)

www.TrumpCoin.com
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:20:48 PM

- Removed/hid WIP links

Good to see you back! Hope you haven't had too many problems  Grin
Depredation

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:28:05 PM

For anyone wanting to throw a badge down in forums and websites and such, I have created this:

The image is dynamic, i.e., it updates itself on any page it is placed on whenever our market cap changes.

The image can be found here: www.MakeCryptoGreatAgain.org/Content/Badges/TrumpFund.aspx

Oooh chicken65 put this on the first page ann

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:34:17 PM

Grin

I have an engine in place for badges like this now.

If anyone wants a different badge with other specific information, styles, graphics, whatever, please let me know.
The badges can connect to virtually any exchange or service that provides an API.
This particular one connects to CoinMarketCap.com

www.TrumpCoin.com
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:37:00 PM

hi guys, I'm following this thread for some while. I like the idea, and  like where it all goes. One thing I thought - is it possible to contact some media also? Like - crypto community supports Trump and are working on donation for president run. Probably it would be interesting for media too?

After the makeover I will be contacting the media vigorously. In all truth when I did it before the message was hazy.
It was difficult to describe what we/project.community were and when contacting media you have to be able to get the message across
in a couple of sentences. With the upcoming makeover its going to be crystal clear what the coins purpose is and that basically gives me
much more confidence for when I contact them.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:41:02 PM

Yup, its going on the new Ann
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:54:29 PM

Grin

I have an engine in place for badges like this now.

If anyone wants a different badge with other specific information, styles, graphics, whatever, please let me know.
The badges can connect to virtually any exchange or service that provides an API.
This particular one connects to CoinMarketCap.com

This is great Signal thanks.
Glad to see you taking part again  Cool

…………………………………………………………………………………..

U C folks, even when the anti trumpers try and stomp on a Trumpeter it doesnt work.
You Cannot Stump The Trump
How many Times Do We need To Keep Telling You  Grin

TO ALL UNICORN FANTASISTS - THE TRUMP WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT SO YOU HAD BETTER JUST GET USED TO THE IDEA

Depredation

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:00:15 PM

I got banned in yobit for a bit in chat for saying in all caps that trump is mooning  Roll Eyes

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:02:10 PM

hah was that you TRUMP pump going on right now on Yobit.net
Depredation

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:10:10 PM

I hope this beast is ready to wake from its slumber

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:17:57 PM

I hope this beast is ready to wake from its slumber
I think so !!!!
Depredation

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:58:19 PM

Once the new site is up i will post it to reddit

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: