Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:28:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
sealab

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:24:04 AM

I have a much better idea. How about you newbies go away.

What are you trying to do? There are new people with good ideas and legitimate concerns and your reaction is to accuse them of shills and tell them to get out?

Having a public figure hold the fund is a great idea

chicken seems to have already suggested he's going to hold the coins hostage though
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:26:17 AM

THERE ARE SUPERPACS READY TO GIVE TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO TRUMPS CAMPAIGN AND NONE OF THEM ARE GETTING HIS APPROVAL. http://www.npr.org/2016/06/04/480731335/trump-previously-scorned-superpacs-but-big-money-is-needed-now

The size of the fund matters nothing. You are never gonna get that approval. Ever. Stop wasting your time and get your head in the real world. You are clueless, get back on track to what made this coin reach 30k sat. To what made someone interested in speaking about it on Alex Jones show.

No mainstream channels is interested in supporting one of a hundred projects with trumps name on it. You have to have a draw, something that attracts attention. Chickens illegitimate way of handling the fund is basically only negative attention. Until the trumpfund is in the right hands this is a smells like a scam looks like a scam scenario. Good luck getting positive press in the media. Oh wait we have no draw so we won't even reach crypto media with this bullshit.

Listening to this imbecile say "we've gotta tweet to get trumps attention guys! were gonna get an endorsement!" is so fucking infuriating, if you had any real world experience you would realize how fucking futile that is.

Well i guess chicken has just lost it. Reread his post right now, how many baseless statements does he make in that post? how fucking many?

The guy isn't even american and he's trying to speak with Trumps people about the american election and to get his own project endorsed by them. It's never gonna happen. Trump will never endorse this, Trump doesn't endorse superpacs either. Tell me one thing right now that has trumps official seal of approval except for his official channels? There are none.

http://www.npr.org/2016/06/04/480731335/trump-previously-scorned-superpacs-but-big-money-is-needed-now

We are not even a blip on the radar in this department.

What ever you guys do, do not give this guy donations into the trumpfund, if you do that then you are legitimately retarded.

Endorsement is not needed from trump at all. We have a completely unique project here that could garner real mainstream attention if we go transparent. This could be huge if taken the opposite way of what chicken wants.
jimmy.jones.baseball

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:26:42 AM

I have a much better idea. How about you newbies…ahem Schills go away.

Do you think im an idiot Jimmy?
Yes, but that is irrelevant.
The Trump Fund must be increased becasue 200k of 6.5 million will never achieve endorsement. It looks like a slush fund - Trump is not an idiot and he couldnt endorse the coin with such a low amount of the global supply
Get real.
stumped?

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:28:03 AM

He wouldn't be alone. Also, it's shill not schill you spastic.
bananasam

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:31:38 AM

I don't understand Chicken.  We are all being quite reasonable.  You yourself said that you don't care if someone else holds the fund.

It doesn't have to be Milo who does it - it could be Stone, Jones, or any other public figure who likes Trump and has a good reputation.  Getting a big public name directly associated with Trumpcoin, and the fund that will legitimize it, is the best chance for all of us to succeed.  

Trying to help Trumpcoin isn't shilling bernie/hillary man, we're all on the same team here.
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:32:18 AM

THERE ARE SUPERPACS READY TO GIVE TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO TRUMPS CAMPAIGN AND NONE OF THEM ARE GETTING HIS APPROVAL. http://www.npr.org/2016/06/04/480731335/trump-previously-scorned-superpacs-but-big-money-is-needed-now

The size of the fund matters nothing. You are never gonna get that approval. Ever. Stop wasting your time and get your head in the real world. You are clueless, get back on track to what made this coin reach 30k sat. To what made someone interested in speaking about it on Alex Jones show.

No mainstream channels is interested in supporting one of a hundred projects with trumps name on it. You have to have a draw, something that attracts attention. Chickens illegitimate way of handling the fund is basically only negative attention. Until the trumpfund is in the right hands this is a smells like a scam looks like a scam scenario. Good luck getting positive press in the media. Oh wait we have no draw so we won't even reach crypto media with this bullshit.

Listening to this imbecile say "we've gotta tweet to get trumps attention guys! were gonna get an endorsement!" is so fucking infuriating, if you had any real world experience you would realize how fucking futile that is.

Well i guess chicken has just lost it. Reread his post right now, how many baseless statements does he make in that post? how fucking many?

The guy isn't even american and he's trying to speak with Trumps people about the american election and to get his own project endorsed by them. It's never gonna happen. Trump will never endorse this, Trump doesn't endorse superpacs either. Tell me one thing right now that has trumps official seal of approval except for his official channels? There are none.

http://www.npr.org/2016/06/04/480731335/trump-previously-scorned-superpacs-but-big-money-is-needed-now

We are not even a blip on the radar in this department.

What ever you guys do, do not give this guy donations into the trumpfund, if you do that then you are legitimately retarded.

Endorsement is not needed from trump at all. We have a completely unique project here that could garner real mainstream attention if we go transparent. This could be huge if taken the opposite way of what chicken wants.

Well said and I agree 100%
makecryptogreatagainn

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:33:22 AM

Answer the question I posted to you about why I made that meme directly for Milo..
You cant because you dont know Milo, what he stands for, and the meaning behind the meme.
Do you understand Milos sells those bags? - that is merchandise he sells. He calls Trump Daddy (its fun, peopel like it)
I follow all the people that matter in this election, particularly the hipster right wing like Milo,
I dont think you follow even one of them.

https://i.imgur.com/1V02ksa.jpg

BECAUSE IT'S STUPID AS HELL

This is your big idea Pajeet? Spamming Twitter?

You're not even from America and you want me to believe I can trust you with a donation wallet to a Trump fund when you keep calling him Daddy? When someone working in the media decides to look at this thread and sees the head of this thread is posting this shit, how do you think they'll feel about Trumpcoin?

Trump is running for President of the United States, he is not going to address shitty Twitter spam, there are better avenues to get his attention.

This coin had so much potential but you are ruining it as the face of this operation. You claim you were kicked out (by people you picked for the team) but yet you still act as if you run the show only because you hold the donation fund.

I held over 30,000 coins and am getting out at break even. You are pissing off a lot of other large holders. The majority of us do not want you leading this thread or holding the funds, it is an awful idea.

But keep trying to silence anyone voicing legitimate concerns about the coin. You couldn't even handle a little heat without accusing us of being Bernie or Hillary supporters. You can't even vote in the damn election but you want to act as if I'm not the Trump supporter.

Good luck with your Twitter spam, "book" (who the fuck cares), and you as "fund manager". I really wished the best for this coin but you are seriously the largest risk to this coin's success and I don't want any part of it.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:35:55 AM

Bye bye then mr one post schill   Cheesy
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:36:08 AM

WoW is Mr. Chicken65 a great person or what thank you again! I hear you loud and clear I will start to focus on twitter full time now. I have a Trump coin twitter account and yes I was not doing much with it. But now I will, it will be twitter all the time I really have to learn how to use twitter a little better, but I'm on it. And yes a new board would be great where you and can'tstump can ban people some people have to be banned. The people that spend countless hours on YoBit bashing Trump coin are now here. Thanks again Mr. Chicken65 all the respect in the world for you!!!
sealab

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:39:47 AM

WoW is Mr. Chicken65 a great person or what thank you again! I hear you loud and clear I will start to focus on twitter full time now. I have a Trump coin twitter account and yes I was not doing much with it. But now I will, it will be twitter all the time I really have to learn how to use twitter a little better, but I'm on it. And yes a new board would be great where you and can'tstump can ban people some people have to be banned. The people that spend countless hours on YoBit bashing Trump coin are now here. Thanks again Mr. Chicken65 all the respect in the world for you!!!

A new thread to ban people voicing criticisms? What is spamming twitter going to accomplish, that will never attract a Trump endorsement
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:41:30 AM

If we start a moderated thread it goes against what we are fighting - censorship.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
2 DA MOON BBY

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:44:54 AM

as a longtime holder of 20k trumps im finally out of this shit.  i thought everything was good with the team and the trust fund.  i'll jump back in if the trust fund is ever secured and a new dev team appears.

you really fucked up Chicken you made yourself look like an ass in front of everyone with your games.  the only reason you would want to hold the fund and increase the amount of funds is to steal it. it's pretty obvious now.
jimmy.jones.baseball

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:45:08 AM

Nobody is even trashing the coin, just the management of it. Chicken is resorting to personal attacks to avoid addressing anything of actual substance.
fraggyb

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:45:24 AM

If we start a moderated thread it goes against what we are fighting - censorship.

I believe an unofficial one could be started, like the Waves one.  

Let him close the thread and start a moderated one I say, it'll just prove further what this guy is all about.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:46:56 AM

Chicken, do you agree or disagree with the statement that TrumpCoin can never succeed to its potential if every buyer just has to trust in 1 person or team that he will donate the fund to Trump's campaign?

It simply will not happen. sure you can get some crypto people who tiptoe around scams daily to be interested, but the mainstream would never agree to those conditions. there are problems here that need to be fixed before we can continue growing.

Actually yes I do and thats why I thought about this a long time ago and came up with a system - the only system that can work which I explained way back in the dark ages of the thread (and will do again)
What your doing is focussing on the Trump Fund when it was not and never has been the cause of any dip or rise in price or anything else. Its ebcome a big subject for no reason at all becasue
it doesnt and hasnt affected anything to do with this project. Only newbies seem to get in a panic about it. I mean seriously - I know of coins where teh devs held half of them,. I know of a coin
where teh dev held 99% of them and its currently selling. You do understand that some here have many more times the
amount of Trumps than is held in the Trump Fund? You understand that right? You understand some of them are going to take advantage of a price rise, and quite frankly I cant blame them.
This is Crypto its what happens. It will happen with Trump Coin again. You can look at that negtaively or see it positively. I mean, at least the coin hasnt been stagnant. Its been all over the
place allowing peopel in whne its low, make some profits - hey man, thats what capitalism is and was one of my prime directives with this coin - I am still a Free Society Advocate which was the original
message.

i do empathise with the newbies who havent been in to enough coins to spot all the signs. My message to them is relax. Take advantage of the swings if you can, or just hold and wait for the big one
which of course will absaloutely happen.

Your right go back a few pages and read what i said about distribution on wealth once the coins change hands its just the nexr leg up thats how markets climb its totally healthy for big dips and higher highs

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:49:36 AM

You guys are fools if you continue in this project the way it is. I called chicken out pages ago and now his true colors are shown. There are other projects and/or start a new trump coin and do a manual swap. But to continue with this one and with this leadership is a waste of time.
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:50:41 AM

O and I will be pushing the Ignore button to anyone I see bashing so I will not be seeing your post so no need to reply to my posts thank you.
GailSan

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:52:13 AM

You guys are fools if you continue in this project the way it is. I called chicken out pages ago and now his true colors are shown. There are other projects and/or start a new trump coin and do a manual swap. But to continue with this one and with this leadership is a waste of time.

Your FOS. I know you from the anti Trump slack thing you had going on. You have had it in for this coin from day one and have a personal issue with Trump and Chicken65..
jimmy.jones.baseball

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:52:45 AM

Chicken is pulling a con, you'd have to be LOOny not to see it.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:52:52 AM

Dear Chickens65, Cant' stump, and any others,
     I have posted 2 times about a young man who was on Alex Jones over a week ago.  He used to live in Venezuela.  He is a very public person and he loves Trump!
     Do you want fresh Memes???  Well he has some of the freshest memes I have ever seen.  I do not have the social presence.  So can New World Order or someone in the media department or even Chickens65 pretty please, please contact this young man and like his page to our so his followers see ours and vise versa!
    But most important I think are his memes.  They are awesome.
     I have been trying to bring these memes to this group for over a week.  Signal7 is busy running the entire help desk.  So someone else I beg you to look at this mans website and let's get some meme inspiration.
     I am trying to contribute but I feel like no one can see my posts.  Please say something if any one can read this post so I know I am not hollowed.  Thanks
   Seriously dank memes incoming...  

Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: