Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:29:54 AM

on my experince my colleagueshare some information about bitcoin but Im hesitant to understand it, I rather work my daily job than to mingle for some kind of online job that it could be a scam, years later other colleague of mine get a good profit on it so I did think that what if I did join bitcoin in those past, I surely gain high profit now because of its value, so now I start to mingle on it. hoping it will not too late for me to start-up Smiley

I hesitated to learn about bitcoin even my friend told me about it. Until one day I decided to make an acount because I see that he can earn from it and hopefully I am not late. The salary is high compare to the work in the company. In here you can get income even you just work every free time. Harwork and patience is needed when investing and trading to gain more profit. I have to be knowledgable what bitcoin is and post in the forum to rank up and join in campaigns to earn more.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:48:31 AM

At first, it is very difficult to learn. As I adventure, I got to faucets, jumping from site to another lol. As days months comes by I was lured also to many scams like HYIP and many more. After of so much experience that I came here and ranks and join some campaigns. its a long journey but its worth it. With bitcoin, I also learn how to trade on known cryptos exchanges.
A very difficult journey, finally always produce results, everything must have experienced a scam! And we've been stuck in gambling. And in the end find a campaign and can learn how from miner,And can invest in some ico,Maybe it is the experience of many people with bitcoin.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 08:56:03 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

Thank you for this post, I am still newbie about what bitcoins is and your post just help to save money because im actually considering to go into cloudmining services, that you mentioned earlier as a scam.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
longpro098

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:46:00 PM

When I first started with bitcoin, I did not know anything, I learned everything myself creating bitcoin and I earned bitcoin at free cocktails.
Then I gambled and lost the bitcoin that I earned, which is very long I can not tell it all
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:00:51 PM

At first I always look for project information in bitcoin and give priority to team work, also I always ask for solution friend if not understand Wink
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:11:56 PM

Still on a learning process. But so far what I've learned about bitcoin is that you can use it as an alternative currency and profit from it. Didnt know a thing about bitcoin before didnt know about bitcoin at all. It was a friend who told me about bitcoin and if not all, most of the possibilities bitcoin can offer. I just hope that as i progress. I start earning bitcoin as well. That will be awesome
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:31:03 PM

A friend introduced me to Bitcoin when i try to make money. firstly, i don't interest in Bitcoin. then when he asked me to translate for him, I start to use Bitcoin.because i like English and think it can help mr to improve E
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:27:28 PM

Still on a learning process. But so far what I've learned about bitcoin is that you can use it as an alternative currency and profit from it. Didnt know a thing about bitcoin before didnt know about bitcoin at all. It was a friend who told me about bitcoin and if not all, most of the possibilities bitcoin can offer. I just hope that as i progress. I start earning bitcoin as well. That will be awesome

Same here. I just heard what bitcoin is from a friend. I tried to explore more about it and then I searched the internet on how to begin earning bitcoins without investing any amount of money. At first, I didn't know about this forum. I just keep on working my way through faucets and gambling sites. I also tried to download apps that pay you satoshis for watching ads and playing games. I completed some offers and surveys too, but I just can't reach the minimum withdrawal. I learned more and more about bitcoins as each day passes, until I found this forum and learned much more. Now I am a part of a signature campaign. And actually I have just received my first payment a couple of minutes ago  Grin
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:26:25 PM

My first experience with bitcoin was confusing. I have a lot of trouble getting started with it. The complex concepts of it, the types of decentralized code. That was not an interesting start.

Same thing happens to most who get into Bitcoin within their early days. Since the pioneer cryptocurrency is robust, it implies complex subjects that may not be easy to grasp for any average Joe. You would need time and patience, to help understand the aspects of Bitcoin better, and make good use of it for years to come.

Nevertheless, I believe that as more people join and adopt Bitcoin as a currency for mainstream payments, its user friendliness would become improved, so that anyone could easily understand how to use it and get started right away with its highly evolving technology.

Thus, the key point for any cryptocurrency is user friendliness, and adoption. If it doesn't have those characteristics, then it would make it difficult to become used in the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

A friend introduced me to Bitcoin when i try to make money. firstly, i don't interest in Bitcoin. then when he asked me to translate for him, I start to use Bitcoin.because i like English and think it can help mr to improve E

It is true, when first time anyone listen about bitcoin then most of people not trust on it on first time, when i also know about bitcoin then i taken time to trust on it. But when people have trust on bitcoin then nothing found better than bitcoin. Now I am also tell to all my friends and newbie should try bitcoin and doing investment or trading with it because bitcoin has a future. 
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:28:08 PM

I learned about Bitcoin as I was looking for ways to earn online. I stumbled upon faucets, but made no progress there. I also tried PTC sites, but the earnings were so meager that I eventually lost patience. I had no idea how to earn Bitcoins back then and was too scared to try out trading or mining. Gambling was not an option for me because I was too scared of losing any money plus I never had any luck in that area. I eventually gave up but then a friend of mine introduced me to this forum. I then learned more about Bitcoin thanks to this.

I hope to start out on trading some day, after earning a bit!
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:25:02 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
I started bitcoin 7 months ago I start in bitcoin like you without proper knowledge about this currency . Then i saw lots of people  in social media posted about some bitcoin faucets so i started there. Then i discover this forum at first is hard to me to understand  how to earn here but as i read to this forum its really helped to know more about bitcoin.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:35:58 AM

I started bitcoin 7 months ago I start in bitcoin like you without proper knowledge about this currency . Then i saw lots of people  in social media posted about some bitcoin faucets so i started there. Then i discover this forum at first is hard to me to understand  how to earn here but as i read to this forum its really helped to know more about bitcoin.

My friend told me about bitcoin and how it can be earned from faucet to gambling to signature campaigns in these forum.
Though at first I thought that earning here is like in faucet so I stopped for a moment, but after a while and heard my friends talked about it I realized I just need to be patient, so here I am.
didik12

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:31:43 PM

= when i began started in bitcoin world it is so very difficult to understand because being a beginner we have no idea how  operate bitcoin. beside that alot of words,term are not familiar's  also ihave no idea how to earn money and how to join the campaign but now i'm beginner  and now i understand the world of bitcoin to the support of friends and  welcome thread. I continueng learn more about bitcoin world.

HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:15:08 PM

At first,i used bitcoins to send my income from abroad to india.I was surprised to see that the transaction fee was very low and also immediately the amount was deposited in my bank account in india.Otherwise,i would have to go to a money exchange and pay them heavy fee and wait for one or two days for my money to be transformed.That was my entry point in to bitcoin world and from that time,my bitcoin journey continues.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

At first,i used bitcoins to send my income from abroad to india.I was surprised to see that the transaction fee was very low and also immediately the amount was deposited in my bank account in india.Otherwise,i would have to go to a money exchange and pay them heavy fee and wait for one or two days for my money to be transformed.That was my entry point in to bitcoin world and from that time,my bitcoin journey continues.

Yeah even I was using bitcoins for money transfers to my family back home and it was easily done by sitting at home and also with very low fees and that made me more curious to know more about bitcoins and to earn more of them.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:30:16 PM

I am currently in the progress of learning more about bitcoin. My first experience in earning is by faucets. I had lots of websites that I tend to visit since faucets give you a smaller amount of bitcoin, you need to be patient enough. Then, here is the signature campaign, which provides me a lot of information just by reading and participating in every thread. I started reading in the beginners' thread, and it was helpful since there are people whom we can say are "experts" already in bitcoin and they will surely assist you when you have questions and confusions.

I am still a work in progress in cryptocurrency but just by exposing myself more in here makes me gain more knowledge on how to manage my bitcoin and most importantly how to earn.  Grin
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 02:57:53 PM

Yeah even I was using bitcoins for money transfers to my family back home and it was easily done by sitting at home and also with very low fees and that made me more curious to know more about bitcoins and to earn more of them.

Yes, mostly people get experience of bitcoin from amount transfer,
And bitcoin really give us good facility for amount transfer in a lowest price.
Because when i don't know about bitcoin then i used western union, and it is very expensive for amount transfer.
But now i left all ways of amount transfer and i use only bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:38:26 PM

I learned about Bitcoin as I was looking for ways to earn online. I stumbled upon faucets, but made no progress there. I also tried PTC sites, but the earnings were so meager that I eventually lost patience. I had no idea how to earn Bitcoins back then and was too scared to try out trading or mining. Gambling was not an option for me because I was too scared of losing any money plus I never had any luck in that area. I eventually gave up but then a friend of mine introduced me to this forum. I then learned more about Bitcoin thanks to this.

I hope to start out on trading some day, after earning a bit!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with Bitcoin, mate! Faucets are quite troublesome when trying to make a nice income out of them, but other than that, they serve as a great way to get started with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.

It is best to move forward into other ways to make a better income like trading, and even participating at signature campaigns. With trading, you will need a lot of experience to be able execute proper strategies that will help grow your capital.

But, if done right, it could be very rewarding opening your path towards long term success.

Signature campaigns are also a great way to build up your income if you manage to make good constructive posts.

Nevertheless, it is good to learn something new about Bitcoin each day, in order to help others in their time of need. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:03:48 PM

My first experience using bitcoin i feel addicted to playing on gambling sites one of them i like loret game that can randomly win lottery with big prize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: