Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Health and Religion  (Read 210804 times)
CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:05:18 AM

I don't need religion to tell me what is right or wrong...
religious people are sick people that should be locked up in mental institutions.  

It would appear af_newbie that you actually do need help distinguishing right from wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:32:41 AM

I think religious people are healthier due to the fact that they often do not drink alcohol, lead a healthy lifestyle. That is why their body is stronger and more resistant to various viruses

I think religious people are mentally sick.

I don't need religion to tell me what is right or wrong.  I don't drink, smoke or use drugs.  I exercise, eat organic food, take my vitamins every day.  And I certainly do not believe in some made up stories from bronze age or 6th century written by some goat herders for other goat herders.  I have no respect for any religions or people who believe in this shit.

To me, religious people are sick people that should be locked up in mental institutions.  

Religions are just well organized cults.

You should practice what you preach in your religion of non-religion, and lock yourself up.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:43:22 AM

I think religious people are healthier due to the fact that they often do not drink alcohol, lead a healthy lifestyle. That is why their body is stronger and more resistant to various viruses

I don't need religion to tell me what is right or wrong.  I don't drink, smoke or use drugs.  I exercise, eat organic food, take my vitamins every day.  And I certainly do not believe in some made up stories from bronze age or 6th century written by some goat herders for other goat herders.  I have no respect for any religions or people who believe in this shit.

To me, religious people are sick people that should be locked up in mental institutions.  

The hospital can be locked only those people who are dangerous to society. And what danger are those who eat healthy foods and to pray to God? They did not attack you.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:51:26 AM

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:44:31 AM

People hate religion - because they look at it as organized criminal minds.
But people are naturally spiritual.
There is spirituality in all we do, in our passion, mindset, actions, emotions.

So yeah.. People would rather be SBNR
SPIRITUAL BUT NOT RELIGIOUS.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:38:33 AM

That's the fact, all religions are cult that grew enough to be called a religion but I don't think that they are mentally sick, most of them follow that religion because it's the tradition in their family and that's how they're raised, so it;s more of a habit to do so.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:46:19 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 11:58:03 AM by MiSKLaCH

That's the fact, all religions are cult that grew enough to be called a religion but I don't think that they are mentally sick, most of them follow that religion because it's the tradition in their family and that's how they're raised, so it;s more of a habit to do so.

They blindly believe an enormous amount of bullshits just because "it's written in the holy book so it must be true"... they are mentally sick! Period.  Roll Eyes

CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:06:41 PM

They blindly believe an enormous amount of bullshits just because "it's written in the holy book so it must be true"... they are mentally sick! Period.  Roll Eyes

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:52:11 PM

Mao, Stalin, Kim Jung Un are mentally stable you'd say?   Grin Grin
Atheist are just as mad as everyone else.

Lack of respect is a bad thing. People are imperfect but that doesn't mean they don't deserve respect.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Gimpeline

Activity: 555

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:03:37 PM

Lack of respect is a bad thing. People are imperfect but that doesn't mean they don't deserve respect.

Why should we respect suppression?
It doesn't deserve respect. You can say santa or the tooth fairy is real all you want but that doesn't make it true or deserve respect.
virtualx

Activity: 672

LOTEO

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:29:29 PM

Why should we respect suppression?
It doesn't deserve respect. You can say santa or the tooth fairy is real all you want but that doesn't make it true or deserve respect.
Sure, but it doesn't mean you should disrespect people. Do you disrespect children because they believe in santa? Some people just never grow up, it's not a reason to disrespect  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:41:43 AM

There is nothing in nature that tells you about Jesus salvation. Now that you have heard about it, you don't accept. So, you are doing the greatest wrong that there is. For this wrong, you will burn in Hell for eternity unless you change and accept the salvation Jesus-God is holding out to you and all people.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:48:44 AM

There is nothing in nature that tells you about Jesus salvation. Now that you have heard about it, you don't accept. So, you are doing the greatest wrong that there is. For this wrong, you will burn in Hell for eternity unless you change and accept the salvation Jesus-God is holding out to you and all people.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:01:41 AM

Cool

Can't take it, can you.

Even science, in all the things it suggests and theorizes about, doesn't have but a hint of KNOWLEDGE about how all this nature and universe came into being. Almost 100% of science along these lines is guesswork.

The Bible has way more knowledge of it all than science does.

Think about it in depth.

Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:50:31 PM

Cool

Can't take it, can you.

Even science, in all the things it suggests and theorizes about, doesn't have but a hint of KNOWLEDGE about how all this nature and universe came into being. Almost 100% of science along these lines is guesswork.

Think about it in depth.

Cool

"has more knowledge" because its making up that knowledge...

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:55:15 PM

Again, i wouldnt call them mentally sick. The very small minority blindly brlieves in thats written in those books and you can call them mentally sick. Not all people believe in everything, and that's why i thinknits bullahit, because everyone takes what they like and discard the rest, sounds like evolution.... You dont have to be mwntally ill to believe in various bullshit, just stupid and ignorant enough.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:58:05 PM

Again, i wouldnt call them mentally sick. The very small minority blindly brlieves in thats written in those books and you can call them mentally sick. Not all people believe in everything, and that's why i thinknits bullahit, because everyone takes what they like and discard the rest, sounds like evolution.... You dont have to be mwntally ill to believe in various bullshit, just stupid and ignorant enough.

When you get down to studying what is truth, the Bible has way more truth in it than most scientific theories. It's just that people, including you, have been brainwashed by scientists and the media, for their personal gain.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:02:05 PM

Cool

Can't take it, can you.

Think about it in depth.

Cool

Check out all the sources of knowledge. You will see that, outside of the actual happenings in life, the Bible is a record of things that happened that is way more accurate than other so-called knowledge. The O.T. hasn't changed in meaning, or essentially writing, for the 2,400 years or so that we have written record of it - the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:17:55 PM

Cool

Can't take it, can you.

Think about it in depth.

Cool

Check out all the sources of knowledge. You will see that, outside of the actual happenings in life, the Bible is a record of things that happened that is way more accurate than other so-called knowledge. The O.T. hasn't changed in meaning, or essentially writing, for the 2,400 years or so that we have written record of it - the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Cool

Trust me, i did and i've read it for what it is, watched ton of documentaries about christianity and bible, but why are we t aking the bible as the only true source of knowledge? Is it maybe because you're a christian or something else? That's the same thing as political parties, the one that shares your political view is the right one, the rest are just wrong, even two all parties address the same problems.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:30:55 PM

Cool

Can't take it, can you.

Think about it in depth.

Cool

Cool

Trust me, i did and i've read it for what it is, watched ton of documentaries about christianity and bible, but why are we t aking the bible as the only true source of knowledge? Is it maybe because you're a christian or something else? That's the same thing as political parties, the one that shares your political view is the right one, the rest are just wrong, even two all parties address the same problems.

Who is taking the Bible as the only source of truth? Just as a blatantly direct example, the Bible doesn't individually talk about all but a handful of facts and happenings when compared with everything that happens. If you walk on the grass, and you crush a bunch of blades of grass, where in the Bible does it talk about that?

The Bible talks about salvation things. That is what it is for. In these things it is far in advance of every other writing. Certainly it is way beyond science. Science is barely willing to accept the fact of the soul or spirit except in a few of its areas.

In your studies, have you sincerely asked God to talk to your heart in His own way? Perhaps my posts are His answer to you.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: