Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum  (Read 69322 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 05:14:03 AM

Unlikely!  Sir!  What you post, while appearing highly unlikely to any person of average intelligence is positive FACT to the BFL Clown Crew!  Common Sense and Critical Thinking be damned!  They don't need it!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 05:51:40 AM

Unlikely!  Sir!  What you post, while appearing highly unlikely to any person of average intelligence is positive FACT to the BFL Clown Crew!  Common Sense and Critical Thinking be damned!  They don't need it!

Sigh - if I was on a plane now all this crap would go away VERY soon ...
Oh well - it will happen ... some time Smiley

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 05:52:23 AM

I'm beginning to understand your frustration more, Inaba.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 06:03:09 AM

Hey kano! Comments like that will get you arrested as a terrorist!

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 06:24:04 AM

A hell of a lot better than Tom's render of his board. Ya, his was literally a giant green square with 16 little black squares.
Oh please god, no. Not again one of those "BFL sucks but the others suck too" statements. Inaba does this all the time. Do you asshamsters have to copy him all the time?

(for the record: Tom's render sucks indeed!)

Serious question: Why is it ok for you to say that Tom's renders suck, but when I say that BFL's renders are better and more detailed than Tom's, which they are, I'm somehow sucking Inaba's dingaling and copying his posts cuz I wanna be just like him?

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Smoovious

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Scattering my bits around the net since 1980

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 06:28:09 AM

A hell of a lot better than Tom's render of his board. Ya, his was literally a giant green square with 16 little black squares.
Oh please god, no. Not again one of those "BFL sucks but the others suck too" statements. Inaba does this all the time. Do you asshamsters have to copy him all the time?

Serious question: Why is it ok for you to say that Tom's renders suck, but when I say that BFL's renders are better and more detailed than Tom's, which they are, I'm somehow sucking Inaba's dingaling and copying his posts cuz I wanna be just like him?
Because you're not validating his greatness and acknowledging that you are beneath him, so he has to tear you down some so he can still feel elevated above you.

No matter how wrong he is.

It isn't about reality, it is about ego. Some people's egos are too fragile to cope with humility.

-- Smoov
bce

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 07:12:45 AM

Because you're not validating his greatness and acknowledging that you are beneath him, so he has to tear you down some so he can still feel elevated above you.

No matter how wrong he is.

It isn't about reality, it is about ego. Some people's egos are too fragile to cope with humility.

-- Smoov

With regard to the renders-  BFL has not only detailed renders, but revisions, and real prototypes of those revisions.  Is there a render from Tom?  Sorry, maybe I'm not informed on this matter.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 07:27:41 AM

Hey kano! Comments like that will get you arrested as a terrorist!

Must say, that made me laugh Cheesy

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 08:10:39 AM

Serious answer: This is the (only!, thanks to DiabloD3) BFL thread. If you don't like Tom's renders, please post that in the bASIC thread.

As for "sucking Inaba's dingaling": It seems you brainwashed asshamsters don't even notice any more that you blindly copy Inabas rhetoric. I am seriously fed up with all those "OK we suck, but the others sucks more" statements:
"OK we are late, but the other teams are late too" (Inaba)
"Our competitors are facing worse challenges." (BFL AM Dave)
"BFL's renders suck - but Tom's renders suck more" (you)

Serious question: How do Avalon's or bASIC's delays make BFL's delays any better?

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Askit2

Activity: 981

DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 08:38:44 AM

No one said anyones delays make anyone elses better.

What people have said and been deemed asshamsters for is noting that even people who took an easier route to make an ASIC have faltered, been delayed, or released far less specific information. Apparently noticing that some group who has previously messed up time lines, not every time line but over half, is the only proof someone needs to deem a so far fairly respectable company charlatans and schemers. To disagree with such blatant libel is to been insulted.

How does one disconnect from reality enough to say that people taking a short cut get delays too is unrelated and unimportant? Even more important would seem to be why is a render from a company that actually looks like a circuit board rather then shapes on MS paint not proof of a design or more of a design then the MS Paint version?

Yeah the power estimates, shipping times blah blah blah. I paid far in advance of when I could quickly get a BFL Single. Not because 10 weeks of waiting wasn't costing me money well potential money. I did it because when I worked the numbers even with a 12 month headstart icarus wouldn't pay for itself faster then my single. Yes worst case scenerio. Toms product wasn't any better nor was the europen one. Payback time sucked. For the delays I still got paid off sooner and with more coin at this point.

Some people have opinions. They will differ from yours. I would bet a lot of people believe far differently then you do even people you talk to daily. Well unless you run a cult. I suppose then people are required to agree with you. Disagreeing with a loudmouth online doesn't make someone an asshamster. At some point it's just the price of having an opinion. Well that and being at least literate enough to express it.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
......SECURITY DECENTRALIZED...
sharky112065

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 08:53:05 AM

SOMEBODY FUCKING SHIP SO THESE ASSHOLES STOP TROLLING EACH OTHER BACK AND FORTH

+ A Bazillion!

Donations welcome: 12KaKtrK52iQjPdtsJq7fJ7smC32tXWbWr
Frizz23

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 08:56:12 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2012, 09:10:39 AM by Frizz23

Talk to BFL & Inaba - they seem to think different.

Even more important would seem to be why is a render from a company that actually looks like a circuit board rather then shapes on MS paint not proof of a design or more of a design then the MS Paint version?

You doing it again: "Maybe we suck - but the others suck more".

As for BFL's renders: They just shows some PCB. I simply don't believe BFL anymore. They have blatantly lied to the community on purpose. The hardware gurus have proven it (clock buffers, bullet runs, redesigns, waiting for fab & all that crap).

Some people have opinions. They will differ from yours.

No problem with that. But I do have a problem with asshamsters / paid shills.

Disagreeing with a loudmouth online doesn't make someone an asshamster.

No. But having a BFL ad in the signature & "behaving" in a conform way to be eligible to have a chance to win a (non-existing!) product makes someone an asshamster.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 09:08:39 AM

Asshamsters.............UNITE & FIGHT !!!!

Cheesy   Grin   Cool   Shocked   Grin   Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
bce

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 09:09:16 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2012, 09:31:34 AM by bce

Serious answer: This is the (only!, thanks to DiabloD3) BFL thread. If you don't like Tom's renders, please post that in the bASIC thread.

As for "sucking Inaba's dingaling": It seems you brainwashed asshamsters don't even notice any more that you blindly copy Inabas rhetoric. I am seriously fed up with all those "OK we suck, but the others sucks more" statements:
"OK we are late, but the other teams are late too" (Inaba)
"Our competitors are facing worse challenges." (BFL AM Dave)
"BFL's renders suck - but Tom's renders suck more" (you)

Serious question: How do Avalon's or bASIC's delays make BFL's delays any better?

Can you link me to the renders?  Otherwise, the only thing I've seen from Tom's camp is the lego quality Green Board with stuff on it.

Is this the board that is referred to as "Tom's renders?"  If so, the BFL Minecraft Rendering by Sysrun is more detailed than this official rendering by that team.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In comparison, here is BFL so far:

Render 1:

HSF revision 1:

Prototype:

Finished Product Enclosure / HSF.  Chips being revised:

If you want to compare to the first pic - Here's the BFL Minecraft Masterpiece by Sysrun ( https://i.imgur.com/QEflH.jpg )

Askit2

Activity: 981

DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 11:55:44 AM

Talk to BFL & Inaba - they seem to think different.

Even more important would seem to be why is a render from a company that actually looks like a circuit board rather then shapes on MS paint not proof of a design or more of a design then the MS Paint version?

You doing it again: "Maybe we suck - but the others suck more".

As for BFL's renders: They just shows some PCB. I simply don't believe BFL anymore. They have blatantly lied to the community on purpose. The hardware gurus have proven it (clock buffers, bullet runs, redesigns, waiting for fab & all that crap).

Some people have opinions. They will differ from yours.

No problem with that. But I do have a problem with asshamsters / paid shills.

Disagreeing with a loudmouth online doesn't make someone an asshamster.

No. But having a BFL ad in the signature & "behaving" in a conform way to be eligible to have a chance to win a (non-existing!) product makes someone an asshamster.

DICK!

Or to put it anoer way. The "Experts" where can I buy their Bitcoin hashing ASIC? Oh Right Silly Me THEY DON"T HAVE ONE. So is this to say that every "Expert" is an asshamster? They have a non-existant product. But I really don't think they are asshamsters. Just people who didn't put up.

Delays. None are better. None are worse. Delays cost money. Every delay. Everyone who ordered. bASIC isn't clean of it, bitcoinsyn isn't clean of it, BFL isn't clean of it. Delays happened. Inaba didn't say theirs are worse. He said they delayed too. He noted bASIC didn't have a rendering months after BFL released something resembling a PCB with actual parts in locations. Sure it doesn't take long. Yeah I do wonder why people badger the guy that actually gives more info then bASIC. Right the delays. My order and others where marked Jan 1, 2013. Until then although not on the hoped schedule the aren't late. The date was in writing. Yes the projected hopeful date failed. The actual contractual date will now fail too. People hounded BFL far before the contractually required final delivery date was missed about the delays. So far BFL is closer to their required shipping date then bASIC is by 4 weeks. bASIC last I checked was looking at an overshoot of 6 weeks BFL was only 2 weeks unless I missed the announcement that put them past Jan 14, 2013. No ones hands are clean on this. Everyone is late.

Yes I see that you hate Inaba pointing out when the competition wasn't doing as much for "Transparency" as BFL was and BFL was the one made to look bad over it. Seems hypocritical to tout the bASIC's transparency when BFL gave far more information. Granted you don't belive BFL's information but they have given quite a lot.

Had I known type of answer to delays. Had I known that I would have 6 months to make coins off a BFL single rather then the ASICs being out in 2. I likely would have in the middle of August ordered 1 more single. Increased what I take in and paid for an upgrade already from those and nearly 2 upgrades. BUT I didn't know that the bitcoin would be back above $12.5  in December. I didn't know when for sure no bitcoin ASIC would ship. All I knew is that I could upgrade or fall behind. Had I gone the other way I would likely be in a better position. BUT I could equally likely have been sitting on 2 BFL singles in november making jack and crap with the bitcoin worth $2 adn difficulty so high I would never able to pay for the upgrades out of either returned capitol or spent revenue stream.

Is that anyones fault? Yes MINE. I chose the path of upgrading. I chose what to spend the coins on. I chose the story that would leave me in the best postion if the timeline was correct. Sure I don't make the same amount with my upgrade as I do now. But I make what I do now regardless. I could have made more, or had to put more money in to make what anything.

I am not paid by BFL directly. I am paid by anyone who uses bitcoins. I bought a product that pays me to run it. I am happy enough with it. bASIC's early posts in this thread turned me off to their product. As far as the Avalon group I like that they are quite polite in their dealings except for the price I would have looked farther into that unit. Trade in made the upgrade path a no brainer, and if the timelines where correct I would have likely still been in front of it.

Preorder taking 100% upfront. I don't like it. Then again I don't hate it either. Would I have put in an order sooner if they only required a down payment You bet. My order likely would move up as the spots are not secure when people make holding deposit. This way I don't expect much change. Some move towards the front of the line sure. But not much. As far as blah blah blah interest free loan. The coins don't pay me interest anymore. Could I change it into $ yeah but then I can convert it back or pay for a wire transfer. BOOO. Cashing out costs money too. Even then I would only get .8% and it wouldn't amount to much. It would be less then 3$. Does every dollar count sure. Playing the exhange timing game has gotten me more then that though.

Again not saying any delay is better. I am saying everyone has delayed to about the same time. coincidence, Karma, don't care. Well I don't care. Everyone is looking at about the same hashrate. Power useage likely will matter some. BFL is smallest process and will likely use less power. bASIC has a bit higher currently spec'ed hashrate. But all this is based on guesses. Tom's, Avalon's, and BFL's guesses.

I hope that when the hard numbers are released (tested not viagra) that most of this goes away. I really would like more information with my reading. Until then peeps gonna chirp.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
......SECURITY DECENTRALIZED...
Smoovious

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 02:30:00 PM

What people have said and been deemed asshamsters for is noting that even people who took an easier route to make an ASIC have faltered, been delayed, or released far less specific information. Apparently noticing that some group who has previously messed up time lines, not every time line but over half, is the only proof someone needs to deem a so far fairly respectable company charlatans and schemers. To disagree with such blatant libel is to been insulted.

How does one disconnect from reality enough to say that people taking a short cut get delays too is unrelated and unimportant? Even more important would seem to be why is a render from a company that actually looks like a circuit board rather then shapes on MS paint not proof of a design or more of a design then the MS Paint version?

Yeah the power estimates, shipping times blah blah blah. I paid far in advance of when I could quickly get a BFL Single. Not because 10 weeks of waiting wasn't costing me money well potential money. I did it because when I worked the numbers even with a 12 month headstart icarus wouldn't pay for itself faster then my single. Yes worst case scenerio. Toms product wasn't any better nor was the europen one. Payback time sucked. For the delays I still got paid off sooner and with more coin at this point.

Some people have opinions. They will differ from yours. I would bet a lot of people believe far differently then you do even people you talk to daily. Well unless you run a cult. I suppose then people are required to agree with you. Disagreeing with a loudmouth online doesn't make someone an asshamster. At some point it's just the price of having an opinion. Well that and being at least literate enough to express it.
+3.14159

-- Smoov
Smoovious

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 02:35:48 PM

If you want to compare to the first pic - Here's the BFL Minecraft Masterpiece by Sysrun ( https://i.imgur.com/QEflH.jpg )
What!? No redstone circuitry simulating operation?

SCAM!!! (just kidding)

-- Smoov
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 04:17:14 PM

Delays. None are better. None are worse. Delays cost money. Every delay. Everyone who ordered. bASIC isn't clean of it, bitcoinsyn isn't clean of it, BFL isn't clean of it. Delays happened. Inaba didn't say theirs are worse. He said they delayed too. He noted bASIC didn't have a rendering months after BFL released something resembling a PCB with actual parts in locations. Sure it doesn't take long. Yeah I do wonder why people badger the guy that actually gives more info then bASIC. Right the delays. My order and others where marked Jan 1, 2013. Until then although not on the hoped schedule the aren't late. The date was in writing. Yes the projected hopeful date failed. The actual contractual date will now fail too. People hounded BFL far before the contractually required final delivery date was missed about the delays. So far BFL is closer to their required shipping date then bASIC is by 4 weeks. bASIC last I checked was looking at an overshoot of 6 weeks BFL was only 2 weeks unless I missed the announcement that put them past Jan 14, 2013. No ones hands are clean on this. Everyone is late.

Delay? I wouldn't call these "delays" by our competitors, rather I would call them excuses. Excuses for their poor business estimations whilst being oblivious to the obvious fact: do not quote the date you get from a third company to your customers. Have Avalon had more delays before? Yes, we had. Many times internally things have not gone as planned, but this is also exactly why we announced the original shipping date at the end of Feb, 2013, and now have moved up to mid-Jan after eliminating potential and actual problems. We plan, and we set leeway for mistakes and problems.

A delay is announcing a 4-7 day delay more than a month ahead of scheduled delivery date.
A excuse is repeatably announcing 2 week delays one after another passing the supposed delivery date, or missing the supposed delivery date and push their new estimate more than a month later.

Yes I see that you hate Inaba pointing out when the competition wasn't doing as much for "Transparency" as BFL was and BFL was the one made to look bad over it. Seems hypocritical to tout the bASIC's transparency when BFL gave far more information. Granted you don't belive BFL's information but they have given quite a lot.

Nobody qualifies for the word "transparency" in the current ASIC market, not even us.

boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 05:49:40 PM

Nobody qualifies for the word "transparency" in the current ASIC market, not even us.

2nd
Frizz23

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 06:50:58 PM

+1

Note for some of your competitors: Lack of transparency is one thing - blatant lying another.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: