Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum  (Read 69308 times)
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 02:51:43 AM

The usual band of idiots have no idea what they are talking about... what a surprise.  For those wondering, everything PG, PL, et al is completely false and as usual they are just making things up without that pesky reality thing getting in the way.

Then provide the valid information. BFL, as a joke, stopped being funny months ago. We're all sitting here waiting for the punchline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 04:55:54 AM

The usual band of idiots have no idea what they are talking about... what a surprise.  For those wondering, everything PG, PL, et al is completely false and as usual they are just making things up without that pesky reality thing getting in the way.

Then provide the valid information. BFL, as a joke, stopped being funny months ago. We're all sitting here waiting for the punchline.

Joke Structure: Setup, Punchline, Tag (optional)

Obviously, BFL is still at the setup stage.

11-08-2012, 04:08 PM: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/31-community-representative-visit-bfl-manufacturing-facilities-poll-6.html#post4451

We have never once claimed we are going to be ready to use these machines with the first shipping batch. Not once. They are not now nor have ever have they been intended to be used with our first batch of shipping product (and probably not the second). They are a long term solution.

It would be utterly silly to bring anyone in here now, while we are moving so they can help us move... heck, actually, if they want to come and help us move, by all means!

If the chips arrived today, we'd be shipping by next week you can be sure of that.

I know people want hard dates, but we don't have them to give a lot of times and then people get frustrated because I don't post an update... but when I do post an update and give a fuzzy date, people get upset because I'm not giving a hard date. So do people want me to post an update with fuzzy dates, or wait until I have a hard date to post an update? I'm fine with either method.

11-08-2012, 04:08 PM
...while we are moving...

12-18-2012 at 04:45 PM
Finally our new space is nearing completion and we are moving to Kansas.

10-03-2012 03:07 PM
These units are currently being installed in our new facility.

We have never once claimed we are going to be ready to use these machines with the first shipping batch. Not once. They are not now nor have ever have they been intended to be used with our first batch of shipping product (and probably not the second). They are a long term solution.

Which begs the question why you're using valuable resources to maintain a capable team to run machinery that's not needed?

we've purchased an entire SMT assembly suite and hired a capable team to run it.

VC: That's some operation you have here! What's the punchline?
BFL: That's the best part! Wait for it.. To feed the Trolls.
VC: I'm a lovin' it! Here's another blank check. Keep up the good work.
BFL: Thanks, VC.
VC: Next time get a bigger place. Those capable guys pretending to run those machines need more room to work. (exercising optional tag)
BFL & VC: Hehehehehehe!!!
abeaulieu

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 05:25:26 AM

Which begs the question why you're using valuable resources to maintain a capable team to run machinery that's not needed?

It was my understanding that after they get a first "batch" (number of units shipped) they will bring this assembly process into their new facility. The first units were supposed to be about haste, so they chose to outsource the pcb builds, which would then be converted to in-house built-on-demand products.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 05:31:58 AM

Lasers are always needed, Phinn. Always. And if you want to mount them on sharks properly, you need a dedicated team.

EDIT: Ooops! Wrong thread. I meant to post in the "Super Villian get together" thread. Apologies, although the point stands.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 05:37:43 AM

...and as usual you're saying nothing. Just hurling more anger and insults.

God... you have to be the most dense person I have ever met.  What is there to say?  Do you honestly expect me to detail our move and leasing information to Bitcointalk?  Seriously?  Is that seriously the position you're taking?  Like I said... dense.

Curious as to which parts of my assessment are false. Would you be so kind as to point them out, Josh?

Yes, I will point "them" out.  Look at everything you wrote on the subject, that is what's false.

Provide what valid information?  Also, why?  I fail to see how detailing our facility, structure and moving plans have absolutely any bearing on anything.  YOU tell ME why you deserve or even need to know any of that information?

Why do you think this is any of your business?  Why do you care what we use "valuable resources" on?

Seriously... every single thing you've posted has been complete and utter bullshit.  You have no idea what you're talking about, you continue to post and your little pet PuertoLibre continues to "agree" with "assessments" that are not based in reality or fact.  But by all means, continue to speculate away, I'm sure you find it amusing.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 05:55:17 AM

What is there to say?  Do you honestly expect me to detail our move and leasing information to Bitcointalk?  Seriously?

They'll start goin through ya rubbish and start stealing knickers when you're not looking soon.

Fucking queer stalker types.

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 05:57:45 AM

Josh, PG has simply pointed out discrepancies in statements made by BFL.  On 10/3, it was said that equipment was currently being installed.  What does that mean?  When was the lease acquired (i.e., papers signed and all of that), and when was the equipment actually delivered and installed at the new location?

These are simple questions - I don't know why you aren't just answering PG's stuff with answers instead of saying he's wrong with nothing to counter it.
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 06:32:30 AM

Jeez! You people are crazy, just crazy. I order stuff online all the time from small companies. Never once have I demanded to know their CEO's personal background, relationship to their PR director, detailed internal employee structuring, external 3rd party outsourcing, or any 3rd party contractual agreements for that matter. You guys want to see a copy of last years tax filings while your at it?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You guys are acting like this is the only company in the world to hire a person who's been in trouble with the law in the past. Or the only company in the world to have a production delay. Or maybe they never made EVERY SINGLE DETAIL about their new facility public knowledge. Because, you know, they're not required to at all.

I will concede that Inaba is a douche, but again, you guys aren't giving him much to work with.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 06:47:24 AM

Josh, PG has simply pointed out discrepancies in statements made by BFL.  On 10/3, it was said that equipment was currently being installed.  What does that mean?  When was the lease acquired (i.e., papers signed and all of that), and when was the equipment actually delivered and installed at the new location?

These are simple questions - I don't know why you aren't just answering PG's stuff with answers instead of saying he's wrong with nothing to counter it.

SgtSpike, you are usually pretty rational and I respect your opinion quite a bit, but are you really advocating that I release details about our lease information?  I'm sorry, but that is just utterly ridiculous.  There are no discrepancies in the statements made by BFL.  The only discrepancy here is the validity of the "detective" work that's been done.  I've posted pictures of the equipment in the past on the BFL forums, but just because some idiot on the internet reads a questionable website and then makes up bizarre scenarios to fit some twisted, tortured logic does not constitute a situation where I need to explain the inner workings of BFL.  I probably should have just let PG and PR drone on about tinfoil hat crap, but I figured I'd interject real quick to let everyone know that everything they've posted is ludicrous.

Stop and consider for a moment... people are seriously asking for our lease information.  Seriously.  I am almost speechless.  Call up any other hardware vendor in the world and ask them for a copy of their lease, see what they tell you.

By all means, people are welcome to believe it if they want it honestly makes no difference.  BFL has been more open than any other ASIC vendor with regards to our technology and our procedures, but as usual we don't get any credit because dumbasses want anal probes and access to proprietary, competitive information.  It's those self same individuals that have pushed us back from releasing more information, because any time we do, it's picked apart and if everything doesn't turn out EXACTLY like we were hoping it would, we get a bad rap.  So it's better to say nothing and let people wonder.  That's what the unreasonable demands for information have brought us to.  This is just another example of it.

So PG and PR, by all means, continue your tinfoil hat speculation.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 06:49:04 AM

Curious as to which parts of my assessment are false. Would you be so kind as to point them out, Josh?

Thanks, bud.

~Bruno K~

EDIT: I just found the following: 11-08-2012, 01:29 PM

We just moved the oven to the new facility... hopefully we can get it and the pick and place machine installed and picture worthy in the next couple weeks.

Our laser is awesome! I will post some pictures and video of it in action. I have an almost uncontrollable urge to go Duke Nukem in the back room, rip the laser off it's mount and start zapping people.

Is 10770 El Monte the new facility you mentioned above? (As Elmer Fudd would say, "Be very, very, careful when answering that.")

You have no idea what you're talking about, you continue to post and your little pet PuertoLibre continues to "agree" with "assessments" that are not based in reality or fact.

Why do you think this is any of your business?  Why do you care what we use "valuable resources" on?

?
poon-TANG

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 06:50:50 AM

This is starting to be creepy stalker shit.......don't want no part of it.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 06:52:08 AM

Dude, read back on some of Puerto Libres  posts (if he hasn't edited or deleted them by now), especially in the bASIC thread if you want creepy stalker shit.  The guy is obsessed with me.  This is tame by comparison.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 06:56:42 AM

Dude, read back on some of Puerto Libres  posts (if he hasn't edited or deleted them by now), especially in the bASIC thread if you want creepy stalker shit.  The guy is obsessed with me.  This is tame by comparison.
Spare me, I read the forum, not your retarded ass. As a piece of used toilet paper you lost your purpose a while back.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 06:57:32 AM

Dude, read back on some of Puerto Libres  posts (if he hasn't edited or deleted them by now), especially in the bASIC thread if you want creepy stalker shit.  The guy is obsessed with me.  This is tame by comparison.
Spare me, I read the forum, not your retarded ass. As a piece of used toilet paper you lost your purpose a while back.

Riiight, keep telling yourself that champ.

poon-TANG

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 07:06:40 AM

Not just PL but people asking about lease contracts, and demanding to see documents....etc. I'm just waiting for one of these nuckleheads to be parked outside the building taking pictures going thru the trash.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 07:14:27 AM

Dude, read back on some of Puerto Libres  posts (if he hasn't edited or deleted them by now), especially in the bASIC thread if you want creepy stalker shit.  The guy is obsessed with me.  This is tame by comparison.

Not just PL but people asking about lease contracts, and demanding to see documents....etc. I'm just waiting for one of these nuckleheads to be parked outside the building taking pictures going thru the trash.
Well, I am not demanding anything of anyone.

I don't care if they are/aren't shipping or folding up shop. They are no longer an attractive option unless you are really hard core in some way.

The only way BFL is even half interesting anymore is when he tries to pick a fight with another vendor or says something ridiculous and becomes even more infamous. (for his...errr "awesome-ness")

He makes it sound like they lose ground by releasing information on something? No, they keep losing ground because of their dodgy practices and statements. As long as a person has three fingers and can count to three they should be able to see that alot of what is going on in the background is pretty dodgy.

Left hand doesn't even know what the right hand is doing half the time. Literally.

They had to literally fly the rep above to their Fab to figure out when they will actually get their chips.

With "planning" "like that" who but the most hardcore would put their money into that kind of operation? (IMO)

Since when did the square footage of a warehouse or some such information become a proprietary secret? Unless they have dangling trained monkeys with a 3D assembly line the only thing they might have to hide is just another f-kup. (err, I mean another dodgy situation)
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 07:29:50 AM

Josh, PG has simply pointed out discrepancies in statements made by BFL.  On 10/3, it was said that equipment was currently being installed.  What does that mean?  When was the lease acquired (i.e., papers signed and all of that), and when was the equipment actually delivered and installed at the new location?

SgtSpike, you are usually pretty rational and I respect your opinion quite a bit, but are you really advocating that I release details about our lease information?  I'm sorry, but that is just utterly ridiculous.  There are no discrepancies in the statements made by BFL.  The only discrepancy here is the validity of the "detective" work that's been done.  I've posted pictures of the equipment in the past on the BFL forums, but just because some idiot on the internet reads a questionable website and then makes up bizarre scenarios to fit some twisted, tortured logic does not constitute a situation where I need to explain the inner workings of BFL.  I probably should have just let PG and PR drone on about tinfoil hat crap, but I figured I'd interject real quick to let everyone know that everything they've posted is ludicrous.

Stop and consider for a moment... people are seriously asking for our lease information.  Seriously.  I am almost speechless.  Call up any other hardware vendor in the world and ask them for a copy of their lease, see what they tell you.

By all means, people are welcome to believe it if they want it honestly makes no difference.  BFL has been more open than any other ASIC vendor with regards to our technology and our procedures, but as usual we don't get any credit because dumbasses want anal probes and access to proprietary, competitive information.  It's those self same individuals that have pushed us back from releasing more information, because any time we do, it's picked apart and if everything doesn't turn out EXACTLY like we were hoping it would, we get a bad rap.  So it's better to say nothing and let people wonder.  That's what the unreasonable demands for information have brought us to.  This is just another example of it.

So PG and PR, by all means, continue your tinfoil hat speculation.
I was just curious what your answers to those questions surrounding the odd dates.  I myself can't see any answer that doesn't contradict at least one statement made.  Regardless, it doesn't matter much to me, was more curious than anything.  Thanks for this interjection at least.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 08:05:14 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2012, 08:47:12 AM by bce

PuertoLibre -  The problem is not only in what's being assumed, but how it's being presented.

If one starts out accusations of deception, etc - all of this based on a single data source, a possibly incorrect property listing,  then how would it be in the interest of an employee of that company to volunteer any info that you would deem satisfactory?  What would Inaba have to gain?   Nothing.

Now onto what you seem to think would be useful:  

If there was an agreement between the building owner and BFL to allow shipment of equipment for short-term storage prior to lease,  if the lease was prior to the website date,  if there is a sprinkler or not a sprinkler system...  If there was a prior incident involving a shag carpet fire in an office area where everyone got high on the fumes...  Nobody cares about this!  

I understand that with silence, it's almost natural to find a way of creating a conversation out of nothing- but why Lease Agreement for a young tech company?   Huh

BFL will be shipping this beautifully designed game-changing product:

nathanrees19

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 08:19:56 AM

Since when did the square footage of a warehouse or some such information become a proprietary secret? Unless they have dangling trained monkeys with a 3D assembly line the only thing they might have to hide is just another f-kup. (err, I mean another dodgy situation)

Since when do people care about warehouses?

Seriously. They're the most boring thing this side of the border.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 11:29:07 AM

Since when do people care about warehouses?

Seriously. They're the most boring thing this side of the border.
Well that's a bit of a downer for me Sad
I'm hoping it will be interesting when I see it Smiley

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: