Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 09:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum  (Read 69338 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 03:25:46 AM

THEN CORRECT HIM WITH YOUR OWN FACTS. This is why people laugh at you to your face, you just go around saying people are wrong without offering opposing view points.

Sorry to burst your bubble sparky, the only people who "laugh in my face" are idiots like you, creativex and the BFL clown posse who cry and whine because they don't get all sorts of nice proprietary information and I tell you what an idiot you are to your face, instead of kowtowing to your whiny, bitchy, petty little demands.  So go ahead, cry me a river about how I don't post facts (even though BFL has posted more facts and evidence of our operation than any other vendor), then build a bridge and get over it, because you are too stupid to understand what I post or able to differentiate between reasonable and unreasonable demands.  Yes, go ahead, tell me again how I need to post FACTS!!!!!!1! I love to hear you whine about how BFL is so evil, yet you can't come up with anything damning other than "ZOMG!!!!!1!! you didn't ship in October!" and the ever present "ZOMG!!!1!!1 you didn't post proper power estimates a year and a half ago with your first product!!!"  Or!  Or!! You can trot out the tired old "4-6 weeks hurr durr!!"

Yes, that's right, that's the sum total of your arsenal for why BFL is evil:  We are late shipping and screwed up our power estimates on our first product a year and a half ago.  With the level of hysteria you and a couple others make over these HORRIBLE (HORRIBLE I SAY) acts by BFL, you'd think we killed your dog and took away your birthday while beating Santa down and rifling through his bag of presents that were suppose to be ALL FOR YOU!!  OH NOES!

So keep on whining, because it's completely meaningless to anyone with a modicum of common sense.

Never mind that other 4800 sq feet that's mentioned, we'll conveniently ignore that because you can't possibly rearrange the inside of a building to suit your needs...(conveniently left off the rest of this sentence)

I didn't ignore it, for I needed it for the equation 6000 - 4800 = 1200. Your carefully worded post doesn't specifically state that such a remodel occurred. Assuming though that's the case, a permit is available. Unlike a private lease agreement, a permit is public record, therefore there should be no problem on BFL's end posting an image of said permit.

I'll go one better: If BFL posts an image of a permit depicting a remodel at 10770 El Monte #101, I will never post another remark about BFL again as long as they remain a viable entity.

I'll even put in my sig what everybody else has, showcasing BFL until the day ASIC products are delivered plus 30 days thereafter--without any disclaimers or any other info. Just a BFL ad like all others.

I would say that that's a pretty generous offer.

But no image of permit = no remodel = only 1200 SF of flex space = I am correct in my assessment. Your move!

~Bruno K~

Yes, because I'm going to randomly post documents from a contractor that I keep at my house (This is sarcasm if you didn't catch it) on the internet for a bunch of idiots who ask for the most ludicrous things, but yet even when said ludicrous things are given it's still not enough.  "Glaring discrepancies."  That almost makes me LOLers, but not quite.  Poor CreativeX, all butt hurt because we are 2.5 months late in shipping and his pet bASIC all but run off with his pre-order money.

The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 03:38:07 AM

We finally agree on something. Wink

Well as it happens I've been down with the flu for the last few days... Tom was sick early last week, and we are on opposite coasts!
In any case I wanted to update you all on progress.  Since you didn't get your bASICs for Christmas, the least we could do is get you some good news.
Tom has been pushing hard - nothing but riding the engineers to the finish line.  We will be in production very soon.  I have also seen the stats on a working pre-prod unit!
I hope to have more solid info next week - Tom says we will be in great shape by Jan 1.  We are *almost* there folks!
Tom especially wants to extend his thanks to all of you who have stood by us, and to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

https://www.btcfpga.com/forum/index.php?topic=680.0;topicseen

If I thought Tom was going to run off I would've cancelled long ago. I've little doubt you'll still be peddling clock buffer addon fairy tales while both Avalon and BTCFPGA customers are hashing.

sgravina

Activity: 451

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 03:56:24 AM

Does that hurt?
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 04:10:15 AM

I don't get that you guys were supposed to start shipping in October, but you're just now moving into an office space that is big enough for assembly/shipping/sales in late December... and you haven't even completed construction.

I'm sorry Inaba, but that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I'm not saying you're scamming anybody, but at the very least your business is ran very poorly from the outside looking in.
ab8989

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 04:12:36 AM

I agree, the PG post about the warehouse was more idiotic than usual PG posts. Oh why cannot PG for just once try what happens if he tries to write clearly what is the point that he is trying to make and with what kind of logic that conclusion could be derived from the "evidence". If he cannot make a concise connection between conclusion and evidence, then try for once not to post the "evidence" that does not lead to anywhere sensible.

Also why couldn't the BFL for just once try what happens if they try to pretend they have a competent PR rep or even just a non-moronic deranged lunatic behind the keyboard that could in this instance just write for example: "The space we have rented is suitable for our needs and is more than 1200SF". and left it at that. no insults, no nothing else.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 05:12:26 AM

Poor CreativeX, all butt hurt because we are 2.5 months late in shipping and his pet bASIC all but run off with his pre-order money.

Interesting. Where did you find any evidence of bASIC running off with money? Or was that another flat out Inaba lie?

Buy & Hold
nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 05:47:46 AM

Poor CreativeX, all butt hurt because we are 2.5 months late in shipping and his pet bASIC all but run off with his pre-order money.

Interesting. Where did you find any evidence of bASIC running off with money? Or was that another flat out Inaba lie?

He said "all but", implying that everything short of running off with the pre order money has happened. I refuse to buy into the unfathomable stupidity where "all but" means "all and especially including".
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 05:53:46 AM

I don't get that you guys were supposed to start shipping in October, but you're just now moving into an office space that is big enough for assembly/shipping/sales in late December... and you haven't even completed construction.

I'm sorry Inaba, but that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I'm not saying you're scamming anybody, but at the very least your business is ran very poorly from the outside looking in.

Yes, that's right.  You and all the other speculators don't get it because it's immaterial.  People like PG speculate with nothing but conjecture and then pronounce it as doctrine and try to convince everyone that this is the way it is.  What you, PG, PL etc... fail to understand is that BFL is not beholden to answering stupid, idiotic questions at every turn.  We are not beholden to individuals asking for information that has absolutely no bearing on anything even vaguely related to our products.  There is a long string of events that has lead us to where we are now and every single one of them has not been made public.  Why you and others think that we should make every single facet of our business public knowledge is beyond incredulous.  It's positively insane.  

You criticize us for not providing information, estimates, documents and disclosure.  So we provide that. Then you criticize us when what we've told you turns out to be different in the end because, gasp things change.  Situations change. Technology changes.  Information changes.  

What I find most telling, however, is the fact that the most vocal critics are the ones who have never accomplished anything in life.  They are on a forum, bitching about how bad BFL is... that is the extent of their contribution to the process.  They have never done anything like what we are doing, they will never do anything like what we are doing, but they have the temerity to bitch and whine.  So, once again, it begs the question:  If you can do better; if you think BFL does it so poorly... why aren't you doing it?  Why aren't you showing us how it's done?  Why aren't you raking in the dough with your business prowess?  Why... are you on a forum, verbally sparring with someone like me?  If BFL is so crappy, why does it dwarf all other vendors, combined several times over?  Yes, let me hear your answers, PG, CreativeX, Syke, Frizz, et al.  Let me hear why you choose not be successful and instead spend your time getting verbally abused by me instead?  

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 05:58:20 AM

Yes, that's right.  You and all the other speculators don't get it because it's immaterial.  People like PG speculate with nothing but conjecture and then pronounce it as doctrine and try to convince everyone that this is the way it is.  What you, PG, PL etc... fail to understand is that BFL is not beholden to answering stupid, idiotic questions at every turn.  We are not beholden to individuals asking for information that has absolutely no bearing on anything even vaguely related to our products.  There is a long string of events that has lead us to where we are now and every single one of them has not been made public.  Why you and others think that we should make every single facet of our business public knowledge is beyond incredulous.  It's positively insane.  

You criticize us for not providing information, estimates, documents and disclosure.  So we provide that. Then you criticize us when what we've told you turns out to be different in the end because, gasp things change.  Situations change. Technology changes.  Information changes.  

What I find most telling, however, is the fact that the most vocal critics are the ones who have never accomplished anything in life.  They are on a forum, bitching about how bad BFL is... that is the extent of their contribution to the process.  They have never done anything like what we are doing, they will never do anything like what we are doing, but they have the temerity to bitch and whine.  So, once again, it begs the question:  If you can do better; if you think BFL does it so poorly... why aren't you doing it?  Why aren't you showing us how it's done?  Why aren't you raking in the dough with your business prowess?  Why... are you on a forum, verbally sparring with someone like me?  If BFL is so crappy, why does it dwarf all other vendors, combined several times over?  Yes, let me hear your answers, PG, CreativeX, Syke, Frizz, et al.  Let me hear why you choose not be successful and instead spend your time getting verbally abused by me instead?

Merry Christmas Josh. Grin

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 06:07:59 AM

What Inaba meant to say has said in the past is that the first batch is being produced/assembled by a 3rd party. They had stated previously that their new equipment would enable them to produce/assemble their own boards, but that they would not be doing that for the first batch, as it would be too large, and time was important. IIRC, it's being done by the same place they the current FPGA Singles were assembled, but I could be wrong.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Miner99er

Activity: 310

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 06:28:38 AM

All good and gravy... just get your products out the door... or simply...

http://www.avalon-asics.com/

And they get my money. I can't afford to sit around and wait for promises when BFL's competitor can deliver.

I mean really, $1299 - 60 Gh/s - 400W delivered VS um.... waiting.

Bought From Yochdogx2, Alexmat, SgtSpike, David_Benz, Beaflag VonRathburg, Slaveindebt, Cptmooseinc, Coinhoarder

Donations? SURE! 16foPr8FAjYXKL8ApQAzihnigXm1qNhi8Q

http://pyramining.com/referral/yfab9med7   
http://pyramining.com/referral/ahmc7en6z
http://pyramining.com/referral/pagndq4xc   
http://pyramining.com/referral/79b2gmrzx
http://pyramining.com/referral/e2ghz4asy
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 06:34:58 AM

Would you be so kind as to offer up proof that I'm not successful. Surely you have proof, for you've mentioned it no less than twice above and for sure you wouldn't state any falsehoods, especially being Christmas and all.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 06:44:53 AM

Would you be so kind as to offer up proof that I'm not successful. Surely you have proof, for you've mentioned it no less than twice above and for sure you wouldn't state any falsehoods, especially being Christmas and all.

You're here, being verbally abused by me and trolling Bitcoin Talk... need I really say more?

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 07:03:39 AM

Jesus wept.  Haven't you guys got presents to wrap or egg nog to drink or something?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 07:09:24 AM

You're here, being verbally abused by me and trolling Bitcoin Talk... need I really say more?

Since you put it that way, I guess I'm a loser. Now that that's out of the way, what about that demo permit that takes about 25 days to get approved once it's applied for. Also, in case it slipped your mind, remember that question about the FCC? You know, the agency you said you were waiting for results from after they test BFL's ASIC products containing them full-full-fully-full-fully-fully-custom chips a couple months ago. Surely the results are back by now.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 07:15:52 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2012, 08:41:19 AM by CoinHoarder

Yes, that's right.  You and all the other speculators don't get it because it's immaterial.  People like PG speculate with nothing but conjecture and then pronounce it as doctrine and try to convince everyone that this is the way it is. What you, PG, PL etc... fail to understand is that BFL is not beholden to answering stupid, idiotic questions at every turn.

This is a part of being in a business that sells retail products directly to customers. When I used to rent skis in Colorado, people would ask the dumbest questions ever, would I tell them to go f*** themselves? No... First of all, my employer would have probably fired me on the spot (how you are still around... I have no clue. You must suck a good d***). Secondly, that's not a way to treat potential customers if you expect to do business in the future.

We are not beholden to individuals asking for information that has absolutely no bearing on anything even vaguely related to our products. There is a long string of events that has lead us to where we are now and every single one of them has not been made public. Why you and others think that we should make every single facet of our business public knowledge is beyond incredulous.  It's positively insane.

That is the problem, you took millions of dollars of pre-orders from customers and you don't expect them to be wary of your every move after you've delayed 3 months? If you would have made the delays public, this would of stymied a lot of the speculation and "stupid questions". But, you guys play mute and speculation runs rampant... it is your own fault. While you may find that looking like a scam has no bearing to anything, it does however affect your business. I cancelled my order and have read that others have as well.

I have a feeling if you would gasp deliver your product, then it might possibly silence the naysayers.

This is just nuts, but since you brought it up... most of my family and I work in the Oil & Gas industry. In case you didn't know, the O&G industry has more money than your little bitcoin world times a hundred+. So, you can take your slightly above average yet still seemingly low paying PR job and shove it up your a**. I skateboard, snowboard, and kite board whenever possible. I am also a gamer, so I'm around to check the forums a lot and speak my mind. I live in the USA and I've been to 7 countries in Europe, about 6 in central america, and Brazil. I have a large family with 2 loving and supporting parents, 6 nieces and nephews, and 4 sisters with which I will be spending christmas day. I wouldn't trade my life for anyone in this world. Now that we've gotten to know eachother a little more Inaba, Merry Christmas.  Grin
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 07:25:10 AM

Also why couldn't the BFL for just once try what happens if they try to pretend they have a competent PR rep or even just a non-moronic deranged lunatic behind the keyboard that could in this instance just write for example: "The space we have rented is suitable for our needs and is more than 1200SF". and left it at that. no insults, no nothing else.

I believe you have too much common sense within you. You would make a terrible BFL rep (by their metrics at least) but a great PR guy anywhere else if you followed that advice.

If Josh did as you described...well...he probably wouldn't be "Josh" anymore. He's the resident xxxxxxx that we all have a good laugh over. Other vendors also laugh at that guys antics and lunacy. He shows them how it is "not done" in the business. Really keeps everyone on their toes.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 07:30:55 AM

The sad thing is no one [from BFL] stops him!

I think BFL must actually encourage his behavior! It's what they like to see him do, right?

Have you ever heard any of them complain about his behavior? I have seen Jody comment on it publicly. She didn't express any problems as far as I saw. (Keep in mind she is the General Manager at the company.)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 08:09:30 AM

The sad thing is no one [from BFL] stops him!

I think BFL must actually encourage his behavior! It's what they like to see him do, right?

Have you ever heard any of them complain about his behavior? I have seen Jody comment on it publicly. She didn't express any problems as far as I saw. (Keep in mind she is the General Manager at the company.)

...who walks around with a chicken on her shoulder, making sure Sonny scratches off the lottery tickets correctly, while Nasser is on holiday in Rome.

More on the permit issue. Upon perusing the Kansas City, Leawood, and Overland Park (this is the correct one), Kansas, websites in their respective permit sections, no permit was pulled for 10770 El Monte in the past 120 days, unless it was done on Monday, the 24th, for all three sites are up to date (last Thursday/Friday). The only other reason it wouldn't be on their site is if the site operator for the municipality made a mistake. I guess there could be one other reason for the sites not having a listing of a pull permit, but surely that can't be the case because...

The Overland Park website would be the most logical to have the permit listed because one was pulled by AL Huber in 2009 for the 10770 El Monte address. Make no mistake, the work shown being performed at said address does warrant a permit.

I sure would hate to be one of Josh's blood cells when he reads this post in the morning.

BTW, it takes 90 days to get a permit for a sign approved. It sure would be nice to have one of them large Bitcoin logo signs overlooking the interstate for the passerbys could see, coupled with a great place for the monarchs to rest their wings while migrating further north from Mexico come spring.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 08:49:14 AM

PG, why are you so stuck on the permit issue?  Minor remodeling can be done without permits without trouble... what makes you think they need a permit for whatever work they are doing?
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: