Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum  (Read 69319 times)
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 08:51:23 AM

WHY DO FAMILIES ALWAYS FIGHT ON CHRISTMAS?!?

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 09:16:52 AM

All good and gravy... just get your products out the door... or simply...

http://www.avalon-asics.com/

And they get my money. I can't afford to sit around and wait for promises when BFL's competitor can deliver.

I mean really, $1299 - 60 Gh/s - 400W delivered VS um.... waiting.

Technically Avalon hasn't delivered yet, so it's waiting vs waiting. I understand that they have a fair chance of delivering earlier, but there's no need to misrepresent the situation if you already have a valid point.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 02:05:31 PM

I'm just curious what the magical date is for many of the people who ordered in June/July to lose faith and pull the plug.

I wonder if that date even exists and the delays could stretch on for another 6 months.  Hmmm.

For me, it would be when someone ships a competing product, and is taking new orders.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 03:00:19 PM

That most recent batch of photos posted by Inaba should finally shut them all up.
if not, We should start Staining thier Ignore button, If we all do it togeather, Then eventually people will see a piss stained Ignore button, and realise that the post has Zero value to it

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 03:11:03 PM

The sad thing is no one [from BFL] stops him!

It's pretty obvious that you don't read Inaba's posts. If you had, you would know that they actually make MORE MONEY when there is controversy in this thread.

You are selling more equipment for BFL every time you restart the flame war, and getting paid nothing for it I might add.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 03:17:10 PM

You actually believe it....just because he says it, GigaVPS?

Lets see, his claim is that we ?badmouth? BFL and their sales suddenly spike? (are the customers retarded?)

OH, they also ordered...just now...yes, just now! [End of the line]
With no real expectations on a solid shipping date plus massive delays from their expected shipping date.

Really, why are you even believing his nonsense. Then again, there is a sucker born every minute....it could be.

--------------------------

His hardcore [forum] customers have been cancelling and abandoning ship. But he claims he only came on here because their sales are slowing down and each time he does, his sales magically pick up?

I am actually smiling in pity right now at anyone who believes that story. Now that is unicorn blood.  Grin
boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 03:22:13 PM

You actually believe it....just because he says it, GigaVPS?

He didn't say that? I'm pretty sure he is a lot less likely to take someone's word for something given the GLBSE shutdown.

My first attempt at the parody. Only one minor error, and it could have been worded just a tad tighter, but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OznV2kdlgiE

Created for humor purposes only. Consider any truisms a coincidence.

Hey, I'm not on meds! I'm perfect for the position! Grin
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 03:41:47 PM

That most recent batch of photos posted by Inaba should finally shut them all up.

You mean the photos that allegedly show work being started(apparently without a permit) to ready a facility for the assembly of BFL ASICs in December that were supposed to be shipped in October November December January? Those photos? Not long ago we were told BFL's operation was going to be conducted at Chris's studio remember?

Why must these photos have come out this way? ...after all this controversy? Both BTCFPGA and Avalon voluntarily released photos of their facilities long ago and neither has been working on ASICs as long as BFL has. BFL has collected more pre-order funds than the other ASIC vendors and is still more opaque than the others. There's no way this information is top secret at this point. Avalon has built a countdown clock on their website, and ASICMiner claims to have chips in the QC/packaging process just now. The time for secrecy is over. BFL is likely to be last to ship at this point, the time for excuses and stalling is over.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 03:58:26 PM

What I find most telling, however, is the fact that the most vocal critics are the ones who have never accomplished anything in life.  
Not sure why you are hung up on accomplishments.

Just don't wave that talent in front of your own customers with vigor as most of them probably fall in the same bracket. Wink

Besides you are no mind reader so your facts on that matter are pretty flimsy.

They are on a forum, bitching about how bad BFL is...
Counterpoint: You spend probably more time than several of us combined. For example, look at your online stats (specifically your publicly available hours on the forum).

That is actual substance, not of conjecture. (You don't like conjecture right?)

They have never done anything like what we are doing, they will never do anything like what we are doing, but they have the temerity to bitch and whine.  
I will give you credit where credit is due. You are right, most of us (or your customers) will never sit down and plot out an ASIC in our lifetimes. Then again, neither did you, you paid someone to do it for you. (Nasser et, al)

You also had someone take care of the fab aspect for you. It is painfully obvious by now that they were incompetent at keeping a schedule.

The only thing you are actually directly responsible for (as COO) is taking in orders as well as directing your CS staff. Oh and lots of delays in everything. [Lots of refunds for failing to meet expectations etc.]

Accomplishments...there in there somewhere I guess? (Tip: Don't take credit for others work, Josh)

So, once again, it begs the question:  If you can do better; if you think BFL does it so poorly... why aren't you doing it?
We don't feel like asking for pre-orders and then making people wait half a year (and counting).

There are other vendors who will and can do it for us at a better cost both financially and without the moral/ethical bankruptcy.  

Why aren't you showing us how it's done?  Why aren't you raking in the dough with your business prowess?
Of which you took in from the VC and your pre-order customers...which you still have yet to fulfill....in dwindling numbers.

I know, those crappy problematic facts.

Why... are you on a forum, verbally sparring with someone like me?  
Likewise, spend more time at work and get crackin'.

If BFL is so crappy, why does it dwarf all other vendors, combined several times over?
See line above about moral/ethical bankruptcy, long delays, and pre-orders captured on empty non-delivered promises. 

Yes, let me hear your answers, PG, CreativeX, Syke, Frizz, et al.  Let me hear why you choose not be successful and instead spend your time getting verbally abused by me instead?  

If you are deluded enough to consider your strategy and implementation a success....

Well, monetarily you did succeed[?] in capturing massive amounts of wealth through undelivered promises to this day (in your ASIC product line). Yet, each day, you are likely giving thousands of dollars of your customers very money back to them because you failed to deliver on time. (or just deliver period)

I say "your customers money" because it isn't technically BFL's until they hand over the hardware. So question, beyond the VC's money and that of your customers, what is "your money"?

As for your verbal abuse, your hurl it without much rhyme or reason these days. You are a rage-aholic as far as I can see (IMO). Other than your apparent stress caused by you....um success....I see your rage as a barometer to gauge your success rate.

If you ever get to the level of death threats typed IN ALL CAPS with lots of EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!, well, you must be swimming in the piles of success right?

So far you last post had more caps and !!! than normal. So I think you might get there someday. (All joking aside, hope the Lord is with you on that)

----------------------

You say you are "succeeding", in some twisted sense, but then, why are your customers so angry with you? Whats that? Are you going to say they aren't angry with you?

Then, surely they are really happy with you and the long delays?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 04:06:17 PM

Seriously though, Josh does probably do alot of work we will never hear about.

The current state of affairs does not warrant (in my sane opinion) any posturing or words about how incredibly successful he/BFL is without delivering a product. They are long overdue and way behind.

So keep that in mind Josh when you next say that you are the king of awesome.

Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 04:15:56 PM

You didn't even bother to address CoinHoarders question. 15 lines of jabbering and insults and hot air. Amazing for a PR guy. Every other company would have fired you weeks ago.

I don't get that you guys were supposed to start shipping in October, but you're just now moving into an office space that is big enough for assembly/shipping/sales in late December... and you haven't even completed construction.

I'm sorry Inaba, but that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I'm not saying you're scamming anybody, but at the very least your business is ran very poorly from the outside looking in.

Yes, that's right.  You and all the other speculators don't get it because it's immaterial.  People like PG speculate with nothing but conjecture and then pronounce it as doctrine and try to convince everyone that this is the way it is.  What you, PG, PL etc... fail to understand is that BFL is not beholden to answering stupid, idiotic questions at every turn.  We are not beholden to individuals asking for information that has absolutely no bearing on anything even vaguely related to our products.  There is a long string of events that has lead us to where we are now and every single one of them has not been made public.  Why you and others think that we should make every single facet of our business public knowledge is beyond incredulous.  It's positively insane.  

You criticize us for not providing information, estimates, documents and disclosure.  So we provide that. Then you criticize us when what we've told you turns out to be different in the end because, gasp things change.  Situations change. Technology changes.  Information changes.  

What I find most telling, however, is the fact that the most vocal critics are the ones who have never accomplished anything in life.  They are on a forum, bitching about how bad BFL is... that is the extent of their contribution to the process.  They have never done anything like what we are doing, they will never do anything like what we are doing, but they have the temerity to bitch and whine.  So, once again, it begs the question:  If you can do better; if you think BFL does it so poorly... why aren't you doing it?  Why aren't you showing us how it's done?  Why aren't you raking in the dough with your business prowess?  Why... are you on a forum, verbally sparring with someone like me?  If BFL is so crappy, why does it dwarf all other vendors, combined several times over?  Yes, let me hear your answers, PG, CreativeX, Syke, Frizz, et al.  Let me hear why you choose not be successful and instead spend your time getting verbally abused by me instead?  

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 05:30:29 PM

PG, why are you so stuck on the permit issue?  Minor remodeling can be done without permits without trouble... what makes you think they need a permit for whatever work they are doing?

...what makes you think they need a permit for whatever work they are doing?: http://www.opkansas.org/doing-business/permits-and-licenses/building-permits-and-fees/

Building Permits & Fees

913-895-6205

Permits for commercial and residential buildings, land disturbance and site development are issued by Permit Services following the submission of appropriate construction documents and the completion of plan reviews.

Building permits are required for the following:

• constructing, enlarging, altering or demolishing a structure or space including new structures, additions, sign support systems, decks, fences, pools, etc.
  • changing the use of a building or space regardless of construction operations
  • installing or replacing any building wiring or equipment, including, but not limited to branch circuits, electrical panels, water heaters, furnaces, air conditioners, etc.

Permit Exceptions

A building permit is not required for routine maintenance such as replacing plumbing and lighting fixtures, carpeting, painting, installing cabinets and shelving.

Perhaps BFL didn't get a permit because it cost too much: http://www.opkansas.org/wp-content/uploads/downloads/permit-fees.pdf

PG, why are you so stuck on the permit issue?

I wasn't, at first, until I witnessed firsthand how Josh reacts to simple questions (little known moniker that Josh used while visiting Costa Rica(?)): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TugslL45aXk

A permit would clearly show that BFL was in no position in October to produce at best, and lack of a permit, though one is needed, shows something else in play at worse.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 06:11:03 PM

Just don't wave that talent in front of your own customers with vigor as most of them probably fall in the same bracket.

No, they don't fall into the same bracket by any stretch of the imagination, lets see why:

a) They are customers.  You are not.
b) They aren't here bitching and whining.  You are.

Counterpoint: You spend probably more time than several of us combined. For example, look at your online stats (specifically your publicly available hours on the forum).

See, the difference is I get paid to be here.  You don't.  If was not getting paid to respond to your stupidity, believe me, I wouldn't.  You are about as interesting as 3 day old vomit... but since sparring with people like you drives sales, here I am.  What's your excuse?

The only thing you are actually directly responsible for (as COO) is taking in orders as well as directing your CS staff. Oh and lots of delays in everything. [Lots of refunds for failing to meet expectations etc.]

Really?  So you know my daily routine huh?  Stalker much?

We don't feel like asking for pre-orders and then making people wait half a year (and counting).

There are other vendors who will and can do it for us at a better cost both financially and without the moral/ethical bankruptcy.

Really?  How's it going with your ASIC mining?  What's that, you don't have any?  Ohhh... so basically you just wrote a bunch of bullshit, what a surprise.

See above.  This is part of my job you dolt.  Again, what is your excuse?

As for your verbal abuse, your hurl it without much rhyme or reason these days. You are a rage-aholic as far as I can see (IMO). Other than your apparent stress caused by you....um success....I see your rage as a barometer to gauge your success rate.

You're right... I am getting to the point of phoning it in lately.  I do find it pleasing that you view me as sitting at the keyboard, intently staring at the screen and raging at people like you.  The truth of the matter is, I whip out my missive in a minute or two and then completely forget about it until I click the "Unread Topics" again.  There's no rage here man, I honestly don't care what you think or what you post for the most part.  Yes, it sometimes annoys me when you post the more egregious lies you are so fond of, but it's a fairly minor annoyance and passes quickly.  For the most part, I don't give you a second thought except for those fleeting moments I type a reply like this.  Like I said, you are pretty much meaningless in the scheme of things and you have no value either as a participant in Bitcoin or as a human being (much like CreativeX), so I don't really waste any time on you beyond what's required to do my job.  You are not a customer, you will never be a customer and we never want you to be a customer. 

So far you last post had more caps and !!! than normal. So I think you might get there someday. (All joking aside, hope the Lord is with you on that)

The caps I used were for a) comedic effect and b) to prove a point - all your writing is basically rhetoric ungrounded in reality.  Your alarmist postings, filled with false information is akin to the ALL CAPS!!!11! I use, which demonstrate how ridiculous what you write really is.  I guess I gave you too much credit for figuring that out.  I will revise my estimate of your intelligence further downwards.

PS - Why do you tinfoil hat types assume all the pictures I posted were taken yesterday?  In fact, if you stopped and used your brain for even two seconds, you'd realize that the pictures couldn't have been taken recently, since some of them show the same space in different states... ergo they were taken awhile ago.  Duh.  I guess critical thinking is too much to ask.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 07:20:37 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2012, 08:56:00 PM by PuertoLibre

Just don't wave that talent in front of your own customers with vigor as most of them probably fall in the same bracket.

No, they don't fall into the same bracket by any stretch of the imagination, lets see why:

a) They are customers.  You are not.
LOL, You just experienced an Epic logic fail.

Your prior argument was whether people are "successful" or "losers".

I pointed out you should not to waive that around as a battering ram as you don't know whether your customer are or aren't "super successful".

Your ?intelligent? retort:

Their customers! <-- Wow, you really missed that barn by a mile.

It is said that people under prolonged stress become less intelligent. I think you just proved that point. Not just right now, but you keep devolving as your responses become more emotional and lack substance.

b) They aren't here bitching and whining.  You are.
My God, are you blind?

Look around your forum! Do you want me to point out a list of threads in the last 15 days?

Again, an Epic failure to observe reality. Consistent with your delusions.

See, the difference is I get paid to be here.  You don't.  If was not getting paid to respond to your stupidity, believe me, I wouldn't.  You are about as interesting as 3 day old vomit... but since sparring with people like you drives sales, here I am.  What's your excuse?
There is no excuse. I have to baby sit a server because I haven't finished programming some of the automated functions.

You get paid, but you don't produce. Simple as that.

You suck at customer service.
You don't coordinate things on time and your extended delays have cost you a good crop of previous customers. Just one case in point CoinHoarder = 8,000USD.

Do you get paid at the end of the day? Sure. Are you worth it? I guess for now, until you get the pink slip...you are being paid. Hopefully for the long term.

Perhaps it is because you are extremely affordable? If not, then it is probably because you have some kind of connection to the services currently being used and if that were the case, looking the other way on your behavior is probably less costly.

Really?  So you know my daily routine huh?  Stalker much?[/quote]

Uh, gee, you know you do actually tell us [world + dog] that every now and then. Or did you forget?

As for your stalker fantasy, I have no clue why you keep bringing that up. If I point out the features of your public profile that is easily accessible by cliking your name, your first [fantasy] is to call everyone a "stalker".

Congratulations, deluded and paranoid at the same time.

Really?  How's it going with your ASIC mining?  What's that, you don't have any?  Ohhh... so basically you just wrote a bunch of bullshit, what a surprise.
<Insert irony here.>

What? No one has BFL [ASIC] hardware yet? You just "wrote a bunch of bullshit, what a surprise".

On top of this irony, I will also say that you are also shaping up to be the tardiest to the game.

You don't need any help to fail, you simply excel at it!  Roll Eyes

See above.  This is part of my job you dolt.  Again, what is your excuse?
You are right. I am wasting time, I should get crackin'.

If you didn't have time to do this back and forth imagine all the useful work we would both get done. (Seriously, it's sad!)

You're right... I am getting to the point of phoning it in lately.  I do find it pleasing that you view me as sitting at the keyboard, intently staring at the screen and raging at people like you.  The truth of the matter is, I whip out my missive in a minute or two and then completely forget about it until I click the "Unread Topics" again.  
Practice makes perfect. It may explain why that counter above your public profile is so damn high. [!]

There's no rage here man, I honestly don't care what you think or what you post for the most part.  Yes, it sometimes annoys me when you post the more egregious lies you are so fond of, but it's a fairly minor annoyance and passes quickly.  For the most part, I don't give you a second thought except for those fleeting moments I type a reply like this.  Like I said, you are pretty much meaningless in the scheme of things and you have no value either as a participant in Bitcoin or as a human being (much like CreativeX), so I don't really waste any time on you beyond what's required to do my job.  You are not a customer, you will never be a customer and we never want you to be a customer.  
Do as D3 said, if you have the time to post hurling crap, take the time to stop yourself and post something insightful that makes us all look dumb.

For a man of your caliber, it would not be hard I imagine.

The caps I used were for a) comedic effect and b) to prove a point - all your writing is basically rhetoric ungrounded in reality.  Your alarmist postings, filled with false information is akin to the ALL CAPS!!!11! I use, which demonstrate how ridiculous what you write really is.  I guess I gave you too much credit for figuring that out.  I will revise my estimate of your intelligence further downwards.
What a coincidence....we were both doing exactly the same?

Does that mean we are both pretty dumb, or pretty smart. I shiver to consider the possibilities.

PS - Why do you tinfoil hat types assume all the pictures I posted were taken yesterday?  In fact, if you stopped and used your brain for even two seconds, you'd realize that the pictures couldn't have been taken recently, since some of them show the same space in different states... ergo they were taken awhile ago.  Duh.  I guess critical thinking is too much to ask.

Thank you for those photos. They were much appreciated.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 07:51:58 PM

PS - Why do you tinfoil hat types assume all the pictures I posted were taken yesterday?  In fact, if you stopped and used your brain for even two seconds, you'd realize that the pictures couldn't have been taken recently, since some of them show the same space in different states... ergo they were taken awhile ago.  Duh.  I guess critical thinking is too much to ask.

The same critical thinking that was to much to ask of the construction crew or BFL staff to fully cover sensitive equipment prior to drywall installation. But I wouldn't know anything about drywall dust unless I was the contractor who repaired/installed drywall and plaster in the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee, in 1991.

I don't believe anybody stated that the images were taken yesterday, but I have implied, for the record, that they were taken last week, even though the EXIF data was conveniently stripped, of which can't be blamed on where they're hosted, for other images hosted on the same server still have EXIF data intact.

In fact, if you stopped and used your brain for even two seconds, you'd realize that the pictures couldn't have been taken recently, since some of them show the same space in different states... ergo they were taken awhile ago.

Logic dictates that an area photographed in one state can be re-photographed in another within only a couple days, whether it was accomplished 2-3 months ago or last week, albeit either would still constitute awhile ago.

Your move! In case you've forgotten, you're white(Stetson XXXXX Hat) and I'm black(aluminum hat).

~Bruno K~
creativex

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 08:04:22 PM

Josh I know you're a lot smarter and successful than those you belittle, but is it just possible that the fellas that posted up there ^^ aren't the gullible stupid dummies you're portraying them to be? Shocked

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 08:38:56 PM

Do as D3 said, if you have the time to post hurling crap, take the time to stop yourself and post something insightful that makes us all look dumb.

I don't have to Puerto Libre, you do it for me every time you post.

I don't believe anybody stated that the images were taken yesterday, but I have implied, for the record, that they were taken last week, even though the EXIF data was conveniently stripped, of which can't be blamed on where they're hosted, for other images hosted on the same server still have EXIF data intact.

Herp derp!  Resized photos have EXIF data stripped!  But that convenient fact must have slipped your notice, right?  Do you seriously think my phone takes 1280px pictures?

Josh I know you're a lot smarter and successful than those you belittle, but is it just possible that the fellas that posted up there ^^ aren't the gullible stupid dummies you're portraying them to be?

I only have what they write to judge them by.  So going by the information they have given me (in incredible volume), I would have to say yes.  Yes that are that stupid. Or... going with your theme, they are intentionally misinterpreting things to cause drama and flames, so they can garner attention and feel special?  I wonder which it is.   

Being serious for a moment, if you took what's been posted by PR, PG and even yourself to any individual on the street and gave them the background information to put the posts in context, they would think you guys are mentally unbalanced, obsessive and fixated.  They would look at the demands you guys make and recoil in horror or humor as to the complete lunacy that is on display here on a regular basis.  The latest is that you want a copy of our lease agreements and building permits.  You guys are seriously requesting this.  It's not a joke.  That is what has been requested.  The list goes on and on the farther back you go in the post history.  You guys are really mentally unbalanced, I truly believe this.  Does it make any difference?  No, not really.  You are what you are and when I can go back and forth with you over the same thing over and over, it keeps the BFL thread(s) at the top of the list, which gives us exposure, which in turn drives sales.  The few (very few) sales that it has "cost" us pale in comparison to what we gain from the exposure (Our cancellations from my posting(s) can be counted on one hand.  At least, that we know of.  I'm sure there are some we don't know of, but the total refund requests we have received are minuscule.). 

I was, in fact, being quite serious above. I would have abandoned this type of discourse a long time ago if I wasn't literally getting paid to take the abuse you guys dish out.  One of the key aspects of this portion of my job is that I am familiar and experienced with the kind of drama that fuels this type of forum and have been a part of this archetype forum and its predecessors since the late 80's.  People who aren't embedded in this culture usually can't tolerate the vitriol filled hate that is dished out at the drop of a hat and just switch off.  You and the rest of the crew want someone to direct your impotent rage at for your various reasons and I provide a convenient target. The fact that I seemingly disregard or dismiss your intelligent (to you) discourse as being stupid, pedantic or irrelevant just fuels that impotent rage further.  To normal, every day society the "intelligent discourse" you guys dole out in volumes every day appears to be the rumblings and ravings of lunatics... but once you can get past the blather and bluster, there actually is a message there on occasion and that's where I come in.  I have to wade through all your crap and pick out the peanuts of truth that actually need to be addressed... the rest can be discarded.  So yes, I discard most of what you say, because it truly is crap. You so very rarely have anything of value to contribute, but when that nugget of goodness comes along, I address it and we move on and the cycle repeats.  What's unfortunate is that this far into the cycles (yes, primarily by our delays), you guys just end up repeating the same crap over and over (and screaming louder and louder presumably in the hope that someone will listen) and those nuggets are fewer and far between, so we end up with days and days of your same shit slinging because there's nothing new and you guys are not, unfortunately, creative enough to come up with anything new. 

At first, I figured you (by you, I don't mean just you CreativeX, but the entire BFL clown crew) would give up and eventually move on... but boy did I turn out to be wrong.  You guys are like the rat that keeps pushing the button for more cocaine to the exclusion of all else, until it dies.  I've even told you directly that this is what I'm doing, but you keep coming back for more.  In the beginning I thought if someone caught on to what was happening the jig was up, but apparently those fears were unfounded. I can tell you to your face that I am pushing your buttons specifically to get a rise out of you and you still respond to the button pushing.  It's kind of liberating and I am curious how exactly far it can be taken... How far will you let me push you, even though you know you are being driven? 

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 09:04:03 PM

(Our cancellations from my posting(s) can be counted on one hand.  At least, that we know of.  I'm sure there are some we don't know of, but the total refund requests we have received are minuscule.).

I am guessing you either don't know how to count or you are using exponents. (Joke intended)

The last time you reported cancellations it was first 5, then 6, then 10. Then you stopped reporting the number of cancellations. This was in or around late October.

So unless you have 10 fingers per hand before the poop !=slammed=! into the fan...uh, you are lying.

When asked by your own customers about your financial well being you have resolutely declined to give that information. So here I am. I am stating a known piece of information you have stated before. You have more than 10 cancellations...and I assume only 5 fingers per hand.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 09:09:10 PM

You and the rest of the crew want someone to direct your impotent rage at for your various reasons and I provide a convenient target.
Actually, I want two things.

Tap my ignore button. (once, not twice...twice is two fingers worth Wink )

And...

Be polite to your current, future and former customer base.

^^ That is it! ^^

I cannot speak for the others though.

P.S. If you can throw it in as a christmas present, how about some honesty and actual answering of questions. Sure, ignore ours. But at least answer all those questions on the company forum with something other than...it is "proprietary information".
creativex

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 09:14:54 PM

I think you miss the point of these threads entirely Josh or you're again playing dumb. This is not about clock buffers, lease agreements, or building permits...it's about credibility. You post things that contradict other BFL reps and then don't explain, or your posts are contradicted by another BFL rep and not explained. You were attempting to sell the concept that BFL could still ship in late December(as were others at BFL) as recently as early December, but that was not going to happen even if you had received chips the week of December 11th. You've attempted to blame a nameless, faceless, voiceless, secret fab for decisions BFL has made...including selecting said fab. All of this combined with BFL's history and the affiliation with the Vleisides should make any reasonable person cautious IMO.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: