Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:37:58 PM

You can reload the ION weapon anytime with IONs purchased from Ionomy.com using the weapon's built-in WiFi or your favorite browser. Stock up on some IONs, Atoms and Electron storage today for your games, weapons and master nodes... Shocked

At what point did you think that copying and pasting same stuff over and over will help you achieve better rep on BCT?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pcminerx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:39:33 PM

if you want to make 20% on your money, go buy apple shares or something.

if you want 1000% then altcoins with good ideas and promising creation team is how it can be done.

some people do not want you to do this and want to keep the profit for themselves. watch out for these people.

I wonder if the people posting the negative know that they are doing ION a favor.

With all the vitriol flying around why would ION come here an answer anything. seriously who would ?

People are clever enough to see all the negativity has no substance being generated by the same few over and over again     

Madness is obliviously making a point and the plonkers are taking the point out of context  Grin

uh-huh, great attempt of deflection again. you write "negativity has no substance" - but it's you and your ionomy friends who don't post anything of substance, for example the answers to the questions that were asked. because ION is a scam.

So give some proof here that it is a scam. Is it because you are not getting your questions answered? Then it is a scam? That is a strange definition of a scam. Future will tell us who was right. Testnet is running great.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:39:47 PM

I am surprised that everybody is surprised about the 1000%, this is crypto. You must have missed all the trading opportunities of the last years.

I don't think anybody is surprised about that. Just that it has nothing to with trustworthiness etc. You can pump and dump even the shittiest shitcoins if that's the goal. Unless you're suggesting that ionomy can genuinely grow from ~$3m initial valuation to let's say ~$60 million in one year (~100% inflation * 1000% gain), but I doubt you have anything that supports that. Do you?
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:41:08 PM

You can reload the ION weapon anytime with IONs purchased from Ionomy.com using the weapon's built-in WiFi or your favorite browser. Stock up on some IONs, Atoms and Electron storage today for your games, weapons and master nodes... Shocked

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
pcminerx

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:45:11 PM

@suchmoon I just got word you were looking for me. I heard you posted on ironomy slack that I was trying to dox you. And that you came by to threaten that "it wouldn't end well" for me. Listen, you twag, I already know who you are. If I wanted to dox you, I would have doxed you already. But go ahead. What exactly will you do to me if I post your info? And, I don't have anything to do with ironomy, so you're looking in the wrong place. Just hit me up by email, switch.

Wow. That post of yours is yet another red flag in what seems to be an ocean of red flags already. ION is really Paycoin 2.0.

It was a very clever move of her to come to Slack and tell she is being doxxed. It could have been anybody from these thousands of BCT members, yes but of course it had to be someone from this thread. A cheap shot in my opinion.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:46:23 PM

if you want 1000% then altcoins with good ideas and promising creation team is how it can be done.

some people do not want you to do this and want to keep the profit for themselves. watch out for these people.

I wonder if the people posting the negative know that they are doing ION a favor.

With all the vitriol flying around why would ION come here an answer anything. seriously who would ?

People are clever enough to see all the negativity has no substance being generated by the same few over and over again     

Madness is obliviously making a point and the plonkers are taking the point out of context  Grin

So, the ION team not answering questions posed to them numerous time in their own thread is doing them a favor? I want what you're smoking, it must be GREAT!

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:48:16 PM

why are you here if not to make bitcoin money from shit coins ?
Oh, I am here to warn people of greedy scammers like you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pcminerx

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:49:28 PM

I am surprised that everybody is surprised about the 1000%, this is crypto. You must have missed all the trading opportunities of the last years.

I don't think anybody is surprised about that. Just that it has nothing to with trustworthiness etc. You can pump and dump even the shittiest shitcoins if that's the goal. Unless you're suggesting that ionomy can genuinely grow from ~$3m initial valuation to let's say ~$60 million in one year (~100% inflation * 1000% gain), but I doubt you have anything that supports that. Do you?

This is crypto, anything can happen.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:54:17 PM

@suchmoon I just got word you were looking for me. I heard you posted on ironomy slack that I was trying to dox you. And that you came by to threaten that "it wouldn't end well" for me. Listen, you twag, I already know who you are. If I wanted to dox you, I would have doxed you already. But go ahead. What exactly will you do to me if I post your info? And, I don't have anything to do with ironomy, so you're looking in the wrong place. Just hit me up by email, switch.

Wow. That post of yours is yet another red flag in what seems to be an ocean of red flags already. ION is really Paycoin 2.0.

It was a very clever move of her to come to Slack and tell she is being doxxed. It could have been anybody from these thousands of BCT members, yes but of course it had to be someone from this thread. A cheap shot in my opinion.

There is no "thousands of BCT members" interested in doxing me. It's just some butthurt piece of shit who thinks threatening one person is going to solve all problems with their particular shitcoin. Been there before. Doesn't work that way.

This is crypto, anything can happen.

I take it as a "no".
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:58:46 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 09:13:11 PM by Franz_Huber

facts ? this is crypto. not the nasdaq.

Great strategy, Madness. Never ask for facts, that's the fastest road to becoming a billionaire, I'm sure.
May I ask how much money you invested in Hashlets and Paycoin? And did you have a lot of paycoins to change into ION?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:59:49 PM

Its about that time again...

@Madness maybe you can address the below

Lets play stats since i like to number crunch a little to help me decide things.

Lets start with some knowns that were stated in announcement and whitepaper

BTC price @ $450
$1.00 in satoshi is 0.00222222
0.20c in satoshi is 0.00044444
0.10c in satoshi is 0.00022222

Ion

Blocks (1440 per day)
- 1 min blocks (60 blocks an hour)
- 1440 blocks per day (24 x 60)

Masternodes
- 50% of block reward
- 1st year is 11.5 per block
- a masternode costs 20,000 ion which is locked whilst in masternode.

Rewards per block
- year 1 --> 23 per block (really 11.5 as 11.5 goes to masternode owner)
- year 2 --> 17 per block (really 8.5 as 8.5 goes to masternode owner)

Premine (10.9 million all up)
- 3.4 million to incentives and give aways
- 2.5 million to bounties and coin development
- 5.0 million to ico customers

Prices
- ico price starting 20c going to 25c
- xpy swap equiv 8:1 around 8c

NOW for the unknown questions
--------------------
- since they are their escrow and haven't detailed how funds are released who is paid and paid what and how often. For all we know the could be their own devs paying themselves "until a decent one is found or whatever". They could pay themselves x to do the clone and change or pay a coin server to make it for a low price x and pay themselves a management fee or whatever.

- Funds haven't been deemed to be in a locked state not used for any other purpose in the meantime so we have to assume that they "can" be.

Ok lets get cracking.....

total premine - estimated deducted
10.9m - 1.25m (xpy swap) - 1.5m (potential sold due to $300,000 figure mentioned @ 20c)
= 8,150,000 ion coins sitting around

lets turn this all into masternodes (to secure the network of course)
8,150,000 / 20,000
= 407.5 masternodes... so lets round this down to 400 masternodes for a nice round calculation remember we are dealing with unknown potentials so lets keep it rough.

OK now lets see what the masternodes make per day. If 1 masternode secured all the transactions then
day value = 1440 blocks * 50% block reward
= 1440 * 11.5
= 16,560 ion generated.

Now the only competing masternodes ARE those that ico bought not xpy swapped (these are locked in 6,9,12 stakers and i'm sure they aren't removable as why would you let customers compete with your sales?).

So customer masternodes assuming 1 person purchased ALL ico (remember being rough so we can get max masternodes customers could have)
1,500,000 / 20,000
= 75

So all up we have 400 company nodes and 75 customer nodes..
company percent = 400 / 475 * 100 = 84.21% approx.. lets round this down to 84%
customer percent = 75 / 475 * 100 = 15.78% approx... lets round this up to 16% so we get a nice 100% combined.

so... 16,500 ion a day in masternodes
company = 16500 * 0.84 = 13,860 (or another masternode every 2 days to increase their percent)
customer = 16500 * 0.16 = 2640 (or a masternode every 8 days to increase their percent comapny is faster)

OK apologies for the length but we are getting there...
- Nobody sells for less than they buy unless its out of fear which is usually after time to transfer assets if unhappy or drops in price in panic
- stakers are all locked in so they have to wait
- most want to stake to return price and make profit
- only those that don't pay for their coins will sell at any price (company)
- company could masternode profit with the capital before use.

So in 9 months there is restricted market competition as long as someone with free coins sold less than those with paid.
Ignore the 8c xpy conversion ones as those are locked... therefore the minimum fear sell value is 20c (or less again if you have free)

Lets assume 20c a coin it stays at max and 5c at min.
If all masternode coins were sold at a point or over time you'd make (ignoring coins made from daily node rewards)
@ 20c --> 8,150,000 * 0.20 = $1,630,000
@ 5c --> 8,150,000 * 0.05 = $407,500

Node profits "per day" if they don't sell any masternodes ... from before
company - 13,860 * 0.20 = $2772 max and 13,860 * 0.05 = $693 min
customer - 2,640 * 0.20 = $528 max and 2640 * 0.05 = $132 min

therefore you can make in 9 months (270 days)
$2772 * 270 = $748,440 with no real competition then sell masternodes back OR you can make some more nodes sell some as cash.

to buy a masternode is 20,000 x $0.20 or $4000 ... days to break even on it are crazy if you are competing with the above and have 1.. your percent decreases each day as the highers earn more and more to create more masternodes.

Closing remarks
-------------------
Does everyone now see how important transparency is? Simple things like tracking addresses and keeping people honest and doing calcs for some due dilligence show you how potentially bad your investment could be. Don't take this as investment advice do the figures yourself and make your mind up but personally with comments like
- we can't trust third parties to hold coins they could run
- refusing to provide info and respond to questions

Can lead to the above scenario of pain. The only people with nothing to lose are those with free premines. Those who spend have to at least make what they buy for with price.

You might say BUT BUT BUT the coin will go up. Well thats great but remember
- preminers have more coins than you to exhaust so can reduce that price.
- pumps can happen by others but again they can sell.

There so data... take it to bits look at it contest it etc.

@MrCoins i assume you did the above and can explain why in your opinion and case it seemed to you to be worth risking with little to no info other than whitepaper.
Be aware this is public info on their site and this topic 1st post so anything others know that isn't available to all buyers i guess is inside information and maybe insider trading?

Comments thoughts etc? Sorry for the long ass post but had to put it all together... this gives people a point to look at AND DEMAND addresses premine burn etc are all public. Garza's stand was we aren't giving it to people just because they don't believe us... those that agreed were fooled once.. time to not be fooled again.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:01:08 PM

Are you doxing him so you can send a dead animal in the mail? If so i hope the animal died of natural causes. Don't take the rage out on innocent animals.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 09:02:09 PM

Gravity the game - sneak peak at the splash page

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 09:05:17 PM

facts ? this is crypto. not the nasdaq.

Great strategy, Madness. Never ask for facts, that's the fastest road to becoming a billionaire, I'm sure.
May I ask how much money you invested in Hashlets and Paycoin? And did you have a lot of paycoins to change into ION?

Remember, you haven't lost anything if you haven't sold it. So this conversion from XPY to ION was a shrewd move.

There is a little issue though. Due to the way percentages work they will need a 100000% rise to recover from the 99.9% loss. Fucking math spoiling the party again.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:06:09 PM

So ion team would come comment if there was nothing but good stuff here? So in other words nobody should ever question anything that can make them look bad even if its true? That makes no sense.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:08:28 PM

So ion team would come comment if there was nothing but good stuff here? So in other words nobody should ever question anything that can make them look bad even if its true? That makes no sense.

Duh, I thought you were better than this? You must feed the ego, Garza much? Ha!

WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 09:09:33 PM

IONOMY, a gaming and blockchain cryptocurrency startup, announced on April 4 its new gaming, investment, and digital currency platform, Ionomy.com. With the launch of their initial coin — ION — the platform intends to have their entire operation 100% powered by cryptocurrency.

IONOMY: Blockchain-Based Gaming

The point of a blockchain-based gaming platform is to advance the understanding of cryptocurrencies, and how they can benefit people. By doing this, the Ionomy team hopes that their gaming platform will boost cryptocurrency adoption by giving people a reason to use it via its ION token. They believe their revenues from the plaIonomytform will provide sufficient monetary support to continue its development.

The Ionomy team plans to get people initially interested in their products by offering a monetary incentive to engage in their products. In addition to releasing mobile games on their platform, they also plan to release a trading and earning system that they call “Stakers.” Stakers acts similarly to Certificates of Deposits (CDs) in that they are time-limited and provide fixed rate of returns during those time periods. The rate of return begins at 10% and can briefly afford investors larger rates of return, sometimes even going beyond 100%, through platform incentives.

Ionomy founder, Mark Gravina, said about the Stakers product:

Stakers are impacted by mobile gaming activity — how much a user plays and wins, and rewards are directly tied to the rate of return on Stakers. Players are able to charge their Stakers with game winnings for extra returns. It’s just one of the many ways to use IONs on the platform.
By leveraging company holdings and pooling user deposited ION into Stakers, the company can offer users higher than local wallet staking returns by effectively creating a large masternode and staking pool. A traditional cryptocurrency wallet or QT wallet will be offered on launch as well in order to allow users who prefer to manage their own wallets the option to do so.

In November, 2015, the Ionomy team raised over $125,000 USD in venture capital from their initial crowdsale. With this initial funding they built their foundational Ionomy.com and their blockchain-based coin. Additionally, they also have announced an ICO for ION, from which they are planning to raise another $500,000 to fund the next stage of development for their platform. This includes new mobile game releases, deployment of the trading and earning system (Stakers), and deployment and support of the core blockchain cryptocurrency.

Ionomy bitcoinIonomy launched the ICO on April 4, 2016 and has already sold over half of the initial 5 million ION that have been offered at a starting price of $0.20/ION. The price of ION is on a rising scale, increasing in increments of $0.01 weekly until the conclusion on May 16, 2016.

Gravina believes that the current proof-of-work model is broken, and that it essentially has resulted in a situation where mining has become a zero-sum game. Thus, ION is built upon the latest proof­-of­-stake 3.0 technology, based on Blackcoin’s core and adds masternodes similar to Dash.

The Ionomy team also thinks by starting semi-centralized –with ION’s value being initially limited to their website ionomy.com, mobile games, and social activities, followed by development tools and crowdfunding –they believe they’re giving their coin a solid foothold before being adopted outward.

“The coin is open source, but Ionomy is funding development through bounties and incentives,” Ionomy’s Adam Matlack added. “A large portion of ICO funds are set aside just for development of ION itself.”

Gaming: a Frontier in Bitcoin Adoption

Ionomy steam bitcoinAll monies are dependent on what it can buy, and Bitcoin is no exception. The phenomenon whereby a good or service becomes more valuable when more people use it is more formally known as the network effect. Currencies tend to get their initial value from the security of the issuer or the government that issues it. Obviously, Bitcoin lacks that perceived security of government backing because it has no single point of issuance, therefore it needs to differentiate itself some other way.

Outside of Bitcoin’s inherent advantages, such as lower transaction fees and quicker transaction speeds, one way Bitcoin can differentiate itself is outward adoption through certain niche markets. The gaming industry seems to be a natural home for Bitcoin due to its purely digital nature and its foundation in computer science. In fact, there has been a recent trend of integrating Bitcoin into online games by rewarding gamers with Bitcoin as a way to introduce them to the coin.

Ionomy is simply a modification of that trend that extends the concept to an entire gaming platform. Furthermore, and possibly most importantly, the most popular PC gaming network and marketplace, Steam, recently announced that it will be accepting payments in bitcoin. This may end up being a breakthrough moment for Bitcoin as Steam has a huge user-base, with 125 million registered users, and According to Gamespot, Steam hit a record high number of concurrent users at the end of October 2015, with 12.5 million.

What do you think of Ionomy and its coin, ION? Will it be successful and will it actually introduce more people to Bitcoin?

https://news.bitcoin.com/blockchain-gaming-ionomy-full-crypto/

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:17:50 PM

What do you think of Ionomy and its coin, ION? Will it be successful and will it actually introduce more people to Bitcoin?
I think that posting hollow marketing drivel does not change the fact that ION is a premined hyperstaking pump and dump scam very similiar to Paycoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 09:18:37 PM

Duh, I thought you were better than this? You must feed the ego, Garza much? Ha!

And always be respectful (to Garza's ego). Hashtalk rules.

http://ht.uksafedns.net/hashtalk.org/topic/8046/hashtalk-community-code-of-conduct.html
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:39:35 PM

IONOMY, a gaming and blockchain cryptocurrency startup, announced on April 4 its new gaming, investment, and digital currency platform, Ionomy.com. With the launch of their initial coin — ION — the platform intends to have their entire operation 100% powered by cryptocurrency.

IONOMY: Blockchain-Based Gaming

The point of a blockchain-based gaming platform is to advance the understanding of cryptocurrencies, and how they can benefit people. By doing this, the Ionomy team hopes that their gaming platform will boost cryptocurrency adoption by giving people a reason to use it via its ION token. They believe their revenues from the plaIonomytform will provide sufficient monetary support to continue its development.

The Ionomy team plans to get people initially interested in their products by offering a monetary incentive to engage in their products. In addition to releasing mobile games on their platform, they also plan to release a trading and earning system that they call “Stakers.” Stakers acts similarly to Certificates of Deposits (CDs) in that they are time-limited and provide fixed rate of returns during those time periods. The rate of return begins at 10% and can briefly afford investors larger rates of return, sometimes even going beyond 100%, through platform incentives.

Ionomy founder, Mark Gravina, said about the Stakers product:

Stakers are impacted by mobile gaming activity — how much a user plays and wins, and rewards are directly tied to the rate of return on Stakers. Players are able to charge their Stakers with game winnings for extra returns. It’s just one of the many ways to use IONs on the platform.
By leveraging company holdings and pooling user deposited ION into Stakers, the company can offer users higher than local wallet staking returns by effectively creating a large masternode and staking pool. A traditional cryptocurrency wallet or QT wallet will be offered on launch as well in order to allow users who prefer to manage their own wallets the option to do so.

In November, 2015, the Ionomy team raised over $125,000 USD in venture capital from their initial crowdsale. With this initial funding they built their foundational Ionomy.com and their blockchain-based coin. Additionally, they also have announced an ICO for ION, from which they are planning to raise another $500,000 to fund the next stage of development for their platform. This includes new mobile game releases, deployment of the trading and earning system (Stakers), and deployment and support of the core blockchain cryptocurrency.

Ionomy bitcoinIonomy launched the ICO on April 4, 2016 and has already sold over half of the initial 5 million ION that have been offered at a starting price of $0.20/ION. The price of ION is on a rising scale, increasing in increments of $0.01 weekly until the conclusion on May 16, 2016.

Gravina believes that the current proof-of-work model is broken, and that it essentially has resulted in a situation where mining has become a zero-sum game. Thus, ION is built upon the latest proof­-of­-stake 3.0 technology, based on Blackcoin’s core and adds masternodes similar to Dash.

The Ionomy team also thinks by starting semi-centralized –with ION’s value being initially limited to their website ionomy.com, mobile games, and social activities, followed by development tools and crowdfunding –they believe they’re giving their coin a solid foothold before being adopted outward.

“The coin is open source, but Ionomy is funding development through bounties and incentives,” Ionomy’s Adam Matlack added. “A large portion of ICO funds are set aside just for development of ION itself.”

Gaming: a Frontier in Bitcoin Adoption

Ionomy steam bitcoinAll monies are dependent on what it can buy, and Bitcoin is no exception. The phenomenon whereby a good or service becomes more valuable when more people use it is more formally known as the network effect. Currencies tend to get their initial value from the security of the issuer or the government that issues it. Obviously, Bitcoin lacks that perceived security of government backing because it has no single point of issuance, therefore it needs to differentiate itself some other way.

Outside of Bitcoin’s inherent advantages, such as lower transaction fees and quicker transaction speeds, one way Bitcoin can differentiate itself is outward adoption through certain niche markets. The gaming industry seems to be a natural home for Bitcoin due to its purely digital nature and its foundation in computer science. In fact, there has been a recent trend of integrating Bitcoin into online games by rewarding gamers with Bitcoin as a way to introduce them to the coin.

Ionomy is simply a modification of that trend that extends the concept to an entire gaming platform. Furthermore, and possibly most importantly, the most popular PC gaming network and marketplace, Steam, recently announced that it will be accepting payments in bitcoin. This may end up being a breakthrough moment for Bitcoin as Steam has a huge user-base, with 125 million registered users, and According to Gamespot, Steam hit a record high number of concurrent users at the end of October 2015, with 12.5 million.

https://news.bitcoin.com/blockchain-gaming-ionomy-full-crypto/

I don't understand why the POW model is broken. Please elaborate.

Please address the questions posted on YOUR teams thread. Reposting a crypto news article and thinking that will suffice is rather insulting to your potential investors. That is the purpose of this thread correct? To get more investors?  You keep shitting all over that opportunity.

The only outside people interested will be pump and dumpers and people like Madness that are looking to turn a quick buck. Massive amounts of coins will be minted and the price will drop just like XPY. Know why I've come to that conclusion? Because you people refuse to man up and answer the questions in this thread.

A while back a member attempted to answer the questions that I posted and he did it to he beat of his ability and let me know that it was only his interpretation. He was polite in his response and I was cordial with my reply. I didn't bite his head off, I thanked him for answering the best he knew how. I would just like to see official answers to the questions, especially with the possible consequences that o0o0 has posted several times...a very possible scenario at that. If a person came to them with $50,000 and asked these questions would they refuse to answer them? I highly doubt that. So with the slack to the smaller potential investors? Makes it seem like they only care about BIG money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: