Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:21:21 PM

i bet people here did not buy bitcoin in early months. they would think it waste of time and fad.

time changes these people minds. they shoot too late to make big money. its ok to be very careful but some people do very success by taking risks that they know and understand.

this is free education for you but you should not listen and do what feels nice only.

Are you also invested in the thousand other altshitcoins then? Kittehcoin? Potcoin? Tacocoin?

Gotta diversify your shitcoin investments!

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:30:19 PM

i bet people here did not buy bitcoin in early months. they would think it waste of time and fad.

time changes these people minds. they shoot too late to make big money. its ok to be very careful but some people do very success by taking risks that they know and understand.

this is free education for you but you should not listen and do what feels nice only.
So you are saying bitcoin created from nothing with a goal is compariable to ion which was a copy pasted coin with some adobe flash based game integration... wow you are deluded.

You're one fucked up individual. You are 9 months too late garza would of love you.

See you in 6 months when you have a new bitcointalk forum account promoting the next coin.... or tell me are you man/woman enough to admit later you were wrong and apologise im serious here and would love you word on this. Im happy to come back in 12 months and say im wrong if ion is 200% over its initial market float value.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:34:08 PM

This is free education for you ... you are 7 years too late. You are going on bitcoins fame home a coin with a different name makes what bitcoin does.

Grow up... think more for yourself and start questioning what you do. If 100 people say its bad pass those questions onto those that say its good, see what they say to these questions then make your own decision. ATM you are defending those you invest with... is it not interesting they are not defending themselves? Why are you doing their work when they are the ingenious ones to make you money?

PS... you're  a moron.... so i'm being blunt but you are being dense. The truth hurts now but if you open your eyes you're a moron today but a thinker tomorrow.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:56:03 PM

Once again as Franz_shit for brains said

You really don't get it, do you? My point was that I think it's idiotic of you to write "I should have invested in DMD", when DMD is just another useless shitcoin with a total marketcap of half a million dollars. You shitcoiners are such a sad bunch of people. All you'd really have to do is buy a few BTC and be patient for 20 years. But no, you think you have to daytrade useless crap like XPY, DMD and ION and sell that useless crap to other idiots. It's ridiculous. Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for. Just don't drag other people into them.

At least it had the balls to state its motives of not giving a shit about alt coins whereas you guys just keep posting crap

Today it's Gravity.... all based on a screenshot.... basically whatever ION say or do you want to destroy them..

What's the topic for tomorrow

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:42:32 PM

You really don't get it, do you? My point was that I think it's idiotic of you to write "I should have invested in DMD", when DMD is just another useless shitcoin with a total marketcap of half a million dollars. You shitcoiners are such a sad bunch of people. All you'd really have to do is buy a few BTC and be patient for 20 years. But no, you think you have to daytrade useless crap like XPY, DMD and ION and sell that useless crap to other idiots. It's ridiculous. Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for. Just don't drag other people into them.

At least it had the balls to state its motives of not giving a shit about alt coins whereas you guys just keep posting crap

Today it's Gravity.... all based on a screenshot.... basically whatever ION say or do you want to destroy them..

ok i get what you say on franz.

Are you saying that gravity is going to be awesome? You pay people out on criticism but you are criticising a person so i assume you are thinking gravity is going to make it big? Can you confirm that you are pro gravity and without this 1 forum condemning it it'll be big?

PS whats your real forum account its clear you're hiding
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 03:22:01 PM

serious question for doubters.

what would you think of a game described as:

---
Tap the ball carefully through each obstacle and your ball will switch color with some powerups.
You must follow the color pattern on each obstacle to cross it !
Be careful not to pass through the wrong color, or you’ll have to start again.
---

what would you think of this simple android game with currently 441,000 downloads ?

It probably a good game. What's its ARPD?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:38:58 PM

How about the ION team come to this thread and address some questions?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:54:11 PM

The Bitcoin white paper made sense. The ION whitepaper doesn't. (Well, it describes a scam).
Just forget the ION scamcoin and buy bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ladrx

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:55:51 PM

The Bitcoin white paper made sense. The ION whitepaper doesn't.

For a second there, I thought you said the paycoin white paper made sense. Whew.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 04:02:24 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:41:42 PM by suchmoon

For a second there, I thought you said the paycoin white paper made sense. Whew.

It did make sense for the current ionomists. They even hoped that XPY developers (who later turned out to be evil) will bring the coin up to spec. I mean who wouldn't want a Hybrid Flex Blockchain?

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
ladrx

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:08:08 PM

It did make sense for the current ionomists. They even hoped that XPY developers (who later turned out to be evil) will bring the coin up to spec. I mean who wouldn't want a Hybrid Flex Blockchain?

Man, I had almost forgotten about the magic of hybrid flex. Surprised Garza didn't patent that shit along with his HTML ad-injector whatchamacallit.

ladrx

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:09:56 PM

Here's my vote for the second ION game to be released - Flappy Matlack:

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:10:02 PM

Gravity the game - sneak peak at the splash page

ROFL

So these are the types of games meant to carry ION? I was honestly expecting something a lot more complex and involved than this. This game would keep me involved for 10 minutes tops before it got old.

If these are the types of games they plan on producing, don't bother answering anymore questions. I've seen enough.

Man flying through space shooting space invaders, now that's an original idea. Clone the coins, clone the games.

many of the most addictive and downloaded games are simple and addictive.

if ion team can make simple addictive games then this could be the success they seek.

they do not need top of charts games to win this project.

You must be on something else addictive if you think this game is going to be the key to success.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:22:18 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 05:25:08 PM by Franz_Huber

basically whatever ION say or do you want to destroy them..
"Trolls and Fudders want to destroy a beautiful coin"...
Where have we heard that last year? Oh, right, on Hashtalk.
I got news for you, korvas128: The people who warned you about Hashlets and Paycoin being a scam were right about it from the start and therefore not trolls. The warnings were correct and therefore not FUD. Hashlets and Paycoin were Ponzi schemes, and like all Ponzi schemes they destroyed themselves.
Now take a guess if ION is a Ponzi and will destroy itself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:36:28 PM

Man, I had almost forgotten about the magic of hybrid flex. Surprised Garza didn't patent that shit along with his HTML ad-injector whatchamacallit.

Don't mind me. Just another Fudster of the 'The19' brigade, I forget what BadBitcoin named us.

Garza tried for something else at the time.
https://www.google.com/patents/WO2008073812A3?cl=en

Looking forward to the purple rockets as the red ones didn't go far enough.
The colors and launchpad are different, so its not like history will repeat itself.
Definitely sure the ION team secured their own patent for their code and protecting the community of their investment.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 04:43:34 PM

Asbestos Related Pleural Disease?

Don't mind me. Just another Fudster of the 'The19' brigade,

haha, I forgot you were in a club with BitcoinBar  Tongue

pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:50:22 PM

haha, I forgot you were in a club with BitcoinBar  Tongue

Nope not me  Tongue. 'The19' were the first to leave Hashtalk, first row of accounts with the highest reputation on it.
BadBitcoin called us something else. Edit: 'The Forgetful' or Forgotten maybe.
Bitcoinbar was his own special... anomaly. He didn't work with Mr.Coins or other groups either. He constantly fought with others over his economic prowess and ability to trade and shill Paycoin/alts.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 04:51:54 PM

haha, I forgot you were in a club with BitcoinBar  Tongue

Nope not me  Tongue. 'The19' were the first to leave Hashtalk, first row of accounts with the highest reputation on it.
BadBitcoin called us something else.
Bitcoinbar was his own special... anomaly. He didn't work with Mr.Coins or other groups either. He constantly fought with others over his economic prowess and ability to trade and shill Paycoin/alts.

Ah okay, not sure why I thought you were in the club...t'was a long time ago now.

I miss buttersbar.  Wonder how he's getting on...

Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:11:53 PM

So you are saying bitcoin created from nothing with a goal is compariable to ion which was a copy pasted coin with some adobe flash based game integration... wow you are deluded.

You're one fucked up individual. You are 9 months too late garza would of love you.

See you in 6 months when you have a new bitcointalk forum account promoting the next coin.... or tell me are you man/woman enough to admit later you were wrong and apologise im serious here and would love you word on this. Im happy to come back in 12 months and say im wrong if ion is 200% over its initial market float value.

promoting ? i dont understand what your talking about ?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:12:06 PM

Close. Average revenue per download.

promoting ? i dont understand what your talking about ?

Let's discuss what you do understand then. The above question perhaps?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: