Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473073 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:43:40 PM

On the contrary my friend. When the coin is released, people will see how intelligent and brilliant the code is, how fast the transactions of the coin are, how well the wallet and the masternodes work etc.etc.etc. At that point we will probably not hear from you again because you are secretly playing an addictive game that ionomy has released. And you and everyone will see how amazing the concept of a gaming and a crypto economy is.

A brief look around xpy.io ionomy.com reveals that your developers are not aware of the QA concept. I have no doubt that the wallet and the games will be also broken in hilarious ways.

I was talking about locking up coins in masternodes, not inflation. But XPY and a lot of other coins that are dead now had no incentive at all, I agree with you.

So coins locked in masternodes will be immune to inflation?

No, not immune. But if I lock 100K coins in MN's they cannot be used or dumped by others, right? As an investor I will hold them, maybe for years. You are focusing too much on raw inflation charts.
The creators of ION will have millions of ION (premined and hyperstaked) for dumping onto the marketplace, just like Garza and his crooks had millions of premined and hyperstaked XPY to dump onto you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 01:46:22 PM

No, not immune. But if I lock 100K coins in MN's they cannot be used or dumped by others, right? As an investor I will hold them, maybe for years. You are focusing too much on raw inflation charts.

Exactly. Your 100k can't be dumped but the remaining 22m (or whatever it's going to be at the end of year 1) can. And many will.
Cayuga

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:50:18 PM

On the contrary my friend. When the coin is released, people will see how intelligent and brilliant the code is, how fast the transactions of the coin are, how well the wallet and the masternodes work etc.etc.etc. At that point we will probably not hear from you again because you are secretly playing an addictive game that ionomy has released. And you and everyone will see how amazing the concept of a gaming and a crypto economy is.

A brief look around xpy.io ionomy.com reveals that your developers are not aware of the QA concept. I have no doubt that the wallet and the games will be also broken in hilarious ways.

I was talking about locking up coins in masternodes, not inflation. But XPY and a lot of other coins that are dead now had no incentive at all, I agree with you.

The creators of ION will have millions of ION (premined and hyperstaked) for dumping onto the marketplace, just like Garza and his crooks had millions of premined and hyperstaked XPY to dump onto you.

I disagree with you that they will dump them onto the marketplace. The previous xpy.io owners had millions of coins but they did not dump them (if you think so, please show me some proof, the blockchain does not lie). Garza and other altcoin crooks dumped coins, yes. But I have seen many altcoins ending, also when a dev left the team and dumped coins, no news at all. So, not a reason to call every new coin a scam, otherwise you must be present in every new ICO thread, that sounds almost like a day job.
Cayuga

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:55:41 PM

Exactly. Your 100k can't be dumped but the remaining 22m (or whatever it's going to be at the end of year 1) can. And many will.

I disagree with you. There are more investors like me btw. You are all convinced coins are going to be dumped but there are some features in this coin that will show that dumping is not the best thing to do. And yes, I trust on the fact that the team/devs will not dump. But I also own stocks, gold, silver, platinum, and I trust whales not to dump those.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:55:46 PM

The previous xpy.io owners had millions of coins
Where exactly did the previous xpy.io owners have their millions of coins from?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Cayuga

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:59:17 PM

I was talking about the coins that were in 1 year stakers. And they owned some prime controllers of course. So, no spectacular news.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 02:04:57 PM

I was talking about the coins that were in 1 year stakers. And they owned some prime controllers of course. So, no spectacular news.

You're saying they could have dumped customer deposits but they didn't? Shocking.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:06:16 PM

Oh, but how did they get into the stakers and prime controllers? Millions of XPY! Where from? Were those GAW coins? It wouldn't surprise me, since Adam worked together with Joe Mordica who was GAW's CTO. I think it is pretty spectacular.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Cayuga

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:25:08 PM

Oh, but how did they get into the stakers and prime controllers? Millions of XPY! Where from? Were those GAW coins? It wouldn't surprise me, since Adam worked together with Joe Mordica who was GAW's CTO. I think it is pretty spectacular.

Again, I was referring to customer coins and prime controllers, don't make it more spectacular than it is. This is just another boring day, almost weekend.
Cayuga

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:26:32 PM

You're saying they could have dumped customer deposits but they didn't? Shocking.

But true.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:47:38 PM

Is there anyone that traded in their XPY/PrimeC gear for ION/MasterNodes gear?
I would like to know what the ratio of the trade in/over was.

simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:55:39 PM

I dont think you could trade in a Prime for a MasterNode. If i am correct after looking a the coins it is based off you should be able to just create your own MasterNode if you have enough ion to create it. No need to go threw a process like the XPY system had. So really anyone can create a MasterNode.
Cayuga

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:57:41 PM

8 xpy : 1 iON, and the iONs were locked in stakers, I think 3, 6 or 12 month stakers, correct me if I am wrong. 12 month stakers were almost sold out instantly I remember. There was no direct PC to MN transfer if you mean that. In fact, because of the different dev teams, I think most customer PC coins had been previously transferred to the platform. So, the current situation is that all iONs traded / swapped are locked in stakers.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:27:09 PM

8 xpy : 1 iON, and the iONs were locked in stakers, I think 3, 6 or 12 month stakers, correct me if I am wrong. 12 month stakers were almost sold out instantly I remember. There was no direct PC to MN transfer if you mean that. In fact, because of the different dev teams, I think most customer PC coins had been previously transferred to the platform. So, the current situation is that all iONs traded / swapped are locked in stakers.

8to1 good to know. Locked into stakers cool. That's good to hear no PC to MN transfer.
Do you know where the transactions of this are on the XPY explorer?
I realize this is a little difficult to narrow in on.
I'm curious if the ION team traded in coins that were artificially made through the abuse of PC keys.
It was done twice, that I know of.

Once at the beginning with Joe Mordica and Josh Garza. The "test coins" incident.
They also tried to falsify the deletion of them. Deleting some and washing a majority of them into other wallets/PCs overtime.

Second time was with Carmelo Milian (BTClend/Lendcoin - remember him?Tongue) somehow Roll Eyes exploited a PC key and produced coins at a higher rate than other PCs.
To his credit though Adam took the key away. Didn't see what became of the BTClend PC and the coins. I'm sure all of was properly destroyed and well documented.

I'm very curious now how much XPY was exchanged for ION.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:30:35 PM

Again, I was referring to customer coins and prime controllers, don't make it more spectacular than it is. This is just another boring day, almost weekend.
Oh, so because the guys who ran XPY.io didn't sell/dump millions of customer coins on the market that means they also would never ever sell/dump their millions of premined ION coins? Because they're nice guys? Is that your logic?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 03:31:43 PM

the Atom's auction is being shut down till the conversion of Atoms to IONs (one Atom to 8 IONs) into 3 month staker. There is still some Atoms up for Sale.. get them while they last!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:33:24 PM

the Atom's auction is being shut down till the conversion of Atoms to IONs (one Atom to 8 IONs) into 3 month staker. There is still some Atoms up for Sale.. get them while they last!!!
What exactly are atoms? Are they on a separate blockchain?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Cayuga

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:34:23 PM

Oh, so because the guys who ran XPY.io didn't sell/dump millions of customer coins on the market that means they also would never ever sell/dump their millions of premined ION coins? Because they're nice guys? Is that your logic?

No, I am sorry, that is solely yours.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 03:40:00 PM

What exactly are atoms? Are they on a separate blockchain?

Atoms use to be called XPYBiTS and were used to crowd fund the V2 platform. The Atom are only available by bidding on them on the Ionomy platform. Atoms will produce daily Electons at 10 Atoms per 1 Electron. The Electrons can be used on Stakers to double your stake rate.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:41:14 PM

No, I am sorry, that is solely yours.
It's not my logic. Because I think they will dump millions of premined ION onto you, until ION is just as worthless as Paycoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: