Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 03:38:52 PM

Don't forget that electrons aren't actually a blockchain asset they are just a database entry.
Their using electrons and atmos cuz this is PoS 3.0!!! u obviuosly didnt do ur diligence cuz it even says PoS 3.0 in the title of this thread!!!

when will they let me stake bitcoin? josh garza had plans to stake bitcoin. maybe ion team should pay him a bounty?

Not to take ridiculousness away from Garza, but I think it was Caramello that asked about staking bitcoins. Regardless, they come from the same camp.

I think Garza did as well, at least implied it, something like "what other coins would you like to stake in our hashstakers".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:55:56 PM

Don't forget that electrons aren't actually a blockchain asset they are just a database entry.
Their using electrons and atmos cuz this is PoS 3.0!!! u obviuosly didnt do ur diligence cuz it even says PoS 3.0 in the title of this thread!!!

when will they let me stake bitcoin? josh garza had plans to stake bitcoin. maybe ion team should pay him a bounty?

Not to take ridiculousness away from Garza, but I think it was Caramello that asked about staking bitcoins. Regardless, they come from the same camp.

Garza made a statement about letting people possibly stake bitcoin in the future.

Its quiet in here... im guessing the recent questions with no ion acceptance for electron capacity upgrades etc has the ion supporters stumped due to them making sense?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 10:12:47 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:20:47 AM by suchmoon

Garza made a statement about letting people possibly stake bitcoin in the future.

Its quiet in here... im guessing the recent questions with no ion acceptance for electron capacity upgrades etc has the ion supporters stumped due to them making sense?

Nah, they're just busy testing the game and buying cheap ION...

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

I disagree with MrCoins (shocking, I know). I think it's already been quite funny for the last few months.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:38:31 PM

I disagree with MrCoins (shocking, I know). I think it's already been quite funny for the last few months.

MrCoins just won't quit with his subliminal shilling. The Ionites read statements like that and they buy buy buy. Same exact thing happened with XPY and he denies shilling then. "I was just enthusiastic about my investment" = shilling.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:38:45 PM

So if it fails again does that mean fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on mrcoins? Can they really come back a second time and say i was suckered again but <insert project 3> is awesome stop fudding? Or at number 3 try do they all just adopt new user names?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:40:39 PM

MrCoins just won't quit with his subliminal shilling. The Ionites read statements like that and they buy buy buy. Same exact thing happened with XPY and he denies shilling then. "I was just enthusiastic about my investment" = shilling.

I'd like to know how ion is going to go to $1 if the ionomy platform doesn't actually use it but instead electrons etc... there is nothing to raise its value because it has no actual use case or method to be exchanged....

unless world of hash is going to become world of masternodes
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:56:34 AM

I'd like to know how ion is going to go to $1 if the ionomy platform doesn't actually use it but instead electrons etc... there is nothing to raise its value because it has no actual use case or method to be exchanged....

unless world of hash is going to become world of masternodes

Very true. Electrons are what is used in game, apparently. Atoms make Electrons. All this is off chain. To get more electron storage, you have to pay in BTC. The actual coin itself, ION, only purpose was as a fundraiser. Other than that it is utterly useless, 6 months after release. Which other coin of the same heritage followed this same game plan? Hmmmmmm....

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:01:24 AM

Just to clarify the questions that are of most concern now, since the two shills seem to not be responding (probably hoping it gets buried and forgotten about) are as follows:

1. Where are the 1 million or so coins that the team minted with the premine that are missing from the addresses WildShark posted a few posts back?

2. Why won't the ION team accept ION for expanded electron storage?

Remember, Garza never accepted XPY for anything he sold or "service" he provided. Know why? It was a worthless, hyperinflated, premine coin controlled by a single entity. Just like ION. I actually think Garza may have been more transparent than the ION team, that could be debatable.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:13:49 AM

Just to clarify the questions that are of most concern now, since the two shills seem to not be responding (probably hoping it gets buried and forgotten about) are as follows:

1. Where are the 1 million or so coins that the team minted with the premine that are missing from the addresses WildShark posted a few posts back?

2. Why won't the ION team accept ION for expanded electron storage?

Remember, Garza never accepted XPY for anything he sold or "service" he provided. Know why? It was a worthless, hyperinflated, premine coin controlled by a single entity. Just like ION. I actually think Garza may have been more transparent than the ION team, that could be debatable.

Garza was more transparent in that he actually talked more. However everything he said was bullshit Smiley.

If i was an ion investor now i'd be hitting their slack channel and asking strongly why all their projects for the ionomy don't seem to involve "ion" in any way. They should actually rename to atomonomy or electrononomy. I'd be pretty disappointed in a team that told me ion was going to be the go only to invest in it to realise that the ionomy doesn't actually really use cryptocurrency at all other than giving your btc to them so they can sell it.

Huey doesn't want ion anyway.. there is no market depth to sell so btc is more valuable to them. And besides they have enough premine in ion to stake more anyway so why would they accept ion? Man Huey is so much more awesome than garza his marketing and stategic cryptography brillant plan is so astounding. Only a matter of time before google takes it as the preferred currency and valve are lining up for a username/password to be able to use their access database to trade electrons on their steam platform.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:26:07 PM

Crickets...

It seem those two questions stumped our ultra ION shills.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 08:10:43 PM

Crickets...

Your number 1 question is incorrect and show proof to support it...

Your number 2 question has been on the future request list for many months...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 08:30:25 PM

Crickets...

Sharkie, read this post for details on #1:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg16554577#msg16554577

Edit: previous dev bounty addresses:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg15894346#msg15894346

You can see that each staked ~35k on average, although I suspect that the block explorer is probably not accounting for masternode's half of the rewards, so to be conservative let's use 17.5k * 25 = 437.5k ION. That's just for the dev bounty (2.5m). Where are those coins?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:33:36 PM

Crickets...

Suchmoon beat me to it. Care to answer the question now?

The fact that you seem to care less about the first question is quite frightening. Either you're really stupid or a big time insider. Either way it's not good.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 11:04:39 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:21:35 AM by suchmoon

As I suspected the block explorer is wrong about staked amounts. You can see an example here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?22975.htm

The number of stakes is correct (9) but the amount staked is misleading (207 ION). This address only got 103.5 ION, the other half went to masternodes.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

So the staked amounts for the bounty/incentive funds would be:

400k+ for the dev bounty fund
500-600k for the gamer incentive fund (it had more ION in it, 3.4m vs 2.5m, so it would have staked more)

One more thing to note. There are 14.1m total IONs, i.e. 3.2m staked in the ~150 days since the launch. However 23 * 60 * 24 * 150 = 4.968m. The network is "breathing" about 35% slower than it should.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:51:19 AM

Also still no answer on why they don't know or care about the free coins the team gets via running the staker program, unless they have another explanation as to where those coins are coming from.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:30:19 AM

Also still no answer on why they don't know or care about the free coins the team gets via running the staker program, unless they have another explanation as to where those coins are coming from.

because

-edit-

Sorry better make it official

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:00:45 PM

Crickets...

Not really, I just can't be arsed to either do some digging around or to respond to people whose motives are driven by ill intent.

Plus

What little time I have has been spent playing/alpha testing Gravity, you know that piece of vapourware Smiley

Here are some questions for you to ponder

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

What do Charities/Business's need to survive

a)     Money
b)     Money

What keeps your PC switched on

a)     Money
b)     Money

Come on be honest now.... why have you been here for so long trying to expose the scam that it isn't. Paycoin went from zero to scam in 3 months. Ionomy is now 7 months old soon to release their first game......... why hate ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:04:53 PM

Crickets...

Not really, I just can't be arsed to either do some digging around or to respond to people whose motives are driven by ill intent.

Plus

What little time I have has been spent playing/alpha testing Gravity, you know that piece of vapourware Smiley

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

Come on be honest now.... why have you been here for so long trying to expose the scam that it isn't. Paycoin went from zero to scam in 3 months. Ionomy is now 7 months old soon to release their first game......... why hate ?

Why won't the team accept their own coin for electron storage upgrade?

Money, the team raised a bunch of it at the ICO. They need more with free ION coins as well? Your response has some holes in it.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:32:32 PM

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

You not realizing/being able to admit that GAW was a scam from the beginning really makes you an unreliable source on the trustworthiness of anyone/anything.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:31:20 PM

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

Why won't the team accept their own coin for electron storage upgrade?

Money, the team raised a bunch of it at the ICO. They need more with free ION coins as well? Your response has some holes in it.

Holes what holes ? for someone who asks so many questions just answer one........... why the hate ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: