Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 10:55:48 PM

- premine/ico funding for the project. Dunno if ratio would be the same if ico was in (existing) dash

I can't imagine how you could do an ICO with an existing coin. That must have been the main reason, i.e. the ability to produce "money" out of thin air.

Being able to tweak the coin to their own liking is a nice side effect but seeing how nothing has been done aside from the original cloning I would guess that's not a priority.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:43:41 AM

Hey WildShark, honest question about the game development process above. I'll repeat it here and I appologize for the past couple of off topic rants. Here we go:

Are the games 1 and done or will they be updated with new levels and bug fixes? If they will be updating and improving, what is their plan to handle that work load? As each game is released, the work goes up a bunch where more devs would be needed. Do they have this elastic capability? I'm genuinely interested in he game portion of the project, especially the development process.

The coin, not so much. I'm not convinced it was needed. If the platform is the focus, as they keep saying, why not build the platform for another already established coin? Why not build it for DASH or Blackcoin, which they cloned from? It seems they wanted control of a very large premine, only reasoning I can come up with. I understand it would be a bit more difficult in he dev process having to interact with other coins devs, but DASH is quite established and the platform, if it comes out as they say, would really put DASH on the map. Gamers would love the privacy DASH provides as well as he quick transactions from the masternodes. I'm just still confused as he need for the coin. Was it just to make XPY bag holders whole again?

Anyway, legit questions asked civilly. Any chance we could have a discussion about these points? Anyone?

Your a dishonest person asking an honest question. You lied about owning a masternode, you lied about trying to get it to work, you lied about having 20K ION that you're gonna dump when the price goes up.

Publish your Masternode address and prove to me your not a troll

You are asking me to provide proof and you have given me no BTC, yet you don't ask for any proof or transparency from the ION team which you did give BTC. I am very confused at the double standard here. Once the IONers become transparent, so will I.  Until then you have no right to demand any address from me.

I was simply asking questions. If you were not going to respond to the question, please don't respond at all. I'm asking serious, legit questions.  I thank rdwilde for taking the time to answer to the best of his abilities. You all should approach answering questions like he does and often time a good discussion arises. Is that not the purpose of this thread? To discuss ION?

Free_Crypto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:55:59 PM

ion from the begining scam project................. why this thread is so active?)
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:03:10 PM

Because mods do not want to lock it. It was abandonded since OP made first post. Long time ago, before page 100 I requested a lock. Moderators did not lock it and this thread was used for overspamming this forum, nothing else. In real, I dont believe these trolls are ION investors even if they keep this thread all the time in the tops.

ION team should open new, self moderated thread and explain everything.

Last request to lock it was yesterday, moderation ignores it.

ion from the begining scam project................. why this thread is so active?)
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:20:35 PM

its because this is an offshoot project from the same people who ran paycoin foundation (1 year comedy gold watching from the sidelines)... the people who miserably failed to produce stuff they promised like shops, crypto ccs and what not. why would ion be any different. lofty promises as in the past

but there is something they noticed while working on paycoin. they could ask for money and produce nothing. their userbase is shrinking tho and soon they will fade away. even some of their hardcore fans feel fleeced
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:27:51 PM

Here are some images posted on slack of Gravity.
The images are not impressive at all. Not sure about the game play though. But these images don't interest me that much.  For all of the delays, I'd expect much better and rich graphics and game levels. This reminds me of Donkey Kong.

They are trying, I'll give them that much. Well, at least it appears something is being produced.

https://imgur.com/a/ONDW6

Not sure how to make them visible here. Maybe someone else can?

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:31:27 PM

The images are not impressive at all. Not sure about the game play though. But these images don't interest me that much.

High quality stuff...  Reminds me of "Joust" Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 01:38:30 PM

The images are not impressive at all. Not sure about the game play though. But these images don't interest me that much.

High quality stuff...  Reminds me of "Joust" Huh

hmm for some reason my first thought was nintendos "ice climbers," from 1985, but joust has that beat by three years heh.

just looked at some old screen shots, you are dead on with joust sir.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:42:57 PM

The thread is not locked because in between the incoherent rambling there is still some discussion of the coin.

If the Ion team did the cowardly thing and started a self moderated thread, either this thread would continue on or we would start a new one free of their censorship.

Anyway, I'm completely shocked that wildshill didn't have an answer why he posted incorrect information here yesterday.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:57:11 PM

The thread is not locked because in between the incoherent rambling there is still some discussion of the coin.

If the Ion team did the cowardly thing and started a self moderated thread, either this thread would continue on or we would start a new one free of their censorship.

Anyway, I'm completely shocked that wildshill didn't have an answer why he posted incorrect information here yesterday.

I'm also waiting for his explanation of how he "earned" whale status. Everyone else seems to have paid to be a whale except for sharky. He "earned" it.

WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 02:53:38 PM

Hey WildShark, honest question about the game development process above. I'll repeat it here and I appologize for the past couple of off topic rants. Here we go:

Are the games 1 and done or will they be updated with new levels and bug fixes? If they will be updating and improving, what is their plan to handle that work load? As each game is released, the work goes up a bunch where more devs would be needed. Do they have this elastic capability? I'm genuinely interested in he game portion of the project, especially the development process.

The coin, not so much. I'm not convinced it was needed. If the platform is the focus, as they keep saying, why not build the platform for another already established coin? Why not build it for DASH or Blackcoin, which they cloned from? It seems they wanted control of a very large premine, only reasoning I can come up with. I understand it would be a bit more difficult in he dev process having to interact with other coins devs, but DASH is quite established and the platform, if it comes out as they say, would really put DASH on the map. Gamers would love the privacy DASH provides as well as he quick transactions from the masternodes. I'm just still confused as he need for the coin. Was it just to make XPY bag holders whole again?

Anyway, legit questions asked civilly. Any chance we could have a discussion about these points? Anyone?

I can give you a hint that the implementation of the Ionomy games does not use current Crypto currency to conform with the TOS of the platforms it is being released on. The use of Ionomy staker function also has a role in the funding of the games. These requirements excluded DASH from being a candidate for the Ionomy games... I also believe that an additional funding from an ICO was required to have funds available for development of the Ionomy vision...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:01:57 PM

I can give you a hint that the implementation of the Ionomy games does not use current Crypto currency to conform with the TOS of the platforms it is being released on. The use of Ionomy staker function also has a role in the funding of the games. These requirements excluded DASH from being a candidate for the Ionomy games... I also believe that an additional funding from an ICO was required to have funds available for development of the Ionomy vision...

Thanks for the reply!

I'm just gonna hash out some thoughts here. I don't quite understand how stakers will work with games if cryptocurrency won't be used. Do said stakers do more than just mint coins? Unless they use the fact that a staker minted a coin to trigger some other feature. But the game would at the very least need to be connected to the blockchain, in some form at least, no?

My understanding was that Atoms and Electrons were there big players in the game.  Is this still the case?  But those aren't part of the coin.

So what I gather is they just needed funds for their vision. And this is completely fine. Just wish they would be more transparent about it. That and a POS coin instead of POW.

Thanks again for a civil discussion. We can do this!

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 03:17:07 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 03:29:11 PM by WildShark

48hr VOLUME on Ionomy exchange is 9.5+BTC

IONs are being bought... Thanks to the Ionomy investors/community...

So instead of fixing the damn number ionomists now have sharkie trying to bend reality:

I believe my number is not bending reality and reflects that IONs are moving at the Ionomy exchange...

Today, the new volume is 6.4+BTC on the Ionomy exchange... ION investors are doing more buying than selling...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 03:25:00 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 03:53:37 PM by WildShark

Thanks for the reply!

I'm just gonna hash out some thoughts here. I don't quite understand how stakers will work with games if cryptocurrency won't be used. Do said stakers do more than just mint coins? Unless they use the fact that a staker minted a coin to trigger some other feature. But the game would at the very least need to be connected to the blockchain, in some form at least, no?

My understanding was that Atoms and Electrons were there big players in the game.  Is this still the case?  But those aren't part of the coin.

So what I gather is they just needed funds for their vision. And this is completely fine. Just wish they would be more transparent about it. That and a POS coin instead of POW.

Your on the right track with the use of Atoms and Electrons but there is more on how the "ION" plays into this vision...

Thanks for turning this discussion around to a civilized trade of information... You are going to have to buy me a couple of beers or a GOOD bottle of scotch before I will tell you all the details Lips sealed

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:41:02 PM

Because mods do not want to lock it. It was abandonded since OP made first post. Long time ago, before page 100 I requested a lock. Moderators did not lock it and this thread was used for overspamming this forum, nothing else. In real, I dont believe these trolls are ION investors even if they keep this thread all the time in the tops.

ION team should open new, self moderated thread and explain everything.

Last request to lock it was yesterday, moderation ignores it.

Yeah because self moderated threads dont just scream scam lol

Their only real use is to censor critics. That and the ability to change history by deleting fucking everything when it all goes wrong.  So yeah should suit the ION team perfectly.  About as well as it suited Homero.

Then again maybe they learned from his mistakes that deleting fucking everything doesnt work.  We archive this shit.  So yeah they would never take that risk your right

48hr VOLUME on Ionomy exchange is 9.5+BTC

IONs are being bought... Thanks to the Ionomy investors/community...

So instead of fixing the damn number ionomists now have sharkie trying to bend reality:

I believe my number is not bending reality and reflects that IONs are moving at the Ionomy exchange...

Today, the new volume is 6.4+BTC on the Ionomy exchange... ION investors are doing more buying than selling...

Considering for every coin someone brought someone had to sell one i find that to be impossible lol

Unless you are confirming team ION is dumping their coins into the market and the bagholders oops i mean investors are buying them

High quality stuff...  Reminds me of "Joust" Huh

Didnt people used to make games like this learning to program on early PCs and computers like the Commodore 64?  Because it looks to be of about that era.

Even free FOSS mobile games on the play store are better than this and have better graphics and have done for years
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:58:38 PM

Your a dishonest person asking an honest question. You lied about owning a masternode, you lied about trying to get it to work, you lied about having 20K ION that you're gonna dump when the price goes up

Publish your Masternode address and prove to me your not a troll

You are asking me to provide proof and you have given me no BTC, yet you don't ask for any proof or transparency from the ION team which you did give BTC. I am very confused at the double standard here. Once the IONers become transparent, so will I.  Until then you have no right to demand any address from me.

I was simply asking questions. If you were not going to respond to the question, please don't respond at all. I'm asking serious, legit questions.  I thank rdwilde for taking the time to answer to the best of his abilities. You all should approach answering questions like he does and often time a good discussion arises. Is that not the purpose of this thread? To discuss ION?

You asking serious legit questions is good as it facilitates discussion...... I'm glad your building bridges with Wild, you should take him up on his offer and buy him a couple of beers.

Shame your a lying troll hypocrite though...... just be honest you never had a masternode, you weren't pissed off with it's performance and your not waiting to dump 20k ion because you don't own 20k Grin  ..... you said this stuff.... just do a Bill Clinton and say you misspoke and by the time we get to p.200 all will be forgotten.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:08:10 PM

My MN address will be public when TeamION becomes transparent in public, if I still have my nose by then. Till then you're just gonna have to trust me.

But I'd prefer to leave this behind us and discuss the coin and its concept as it directly relates to how profitable my coins are. Discussions are starting to take place, let's not muddy it up with BS arguing, deal?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:10:52 PM

Thanks for the reply!

My understanding was that Atoms and Electrons were there big players in the game.  Is this still the case?  But those aren't part of the coin.

Your on the right track with the use of Atoms and Electrons but there is more on how the "ION" plays into this vision...

Thanks for turning this discussion around to a civilized trade of information... You are going to have to buy me a couple of beers or a GOOD bottle of scotch before I will tell you all the details Lips sealed

But stakers we 100% a part of the games? Well, Gravity at least.

Question: does it have to be stakers? It should work with QT staking wallets as well, to be fair to all. What more does a staker or staking wallet do beyond mint coins?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 04:21:54 PM

Last Hint - stakering only on the Ionomy platform.... I've up it to U now owe me a GOOD bottle of scotch and you have to share a couple of shots of it with me...

Thanks for the reply!

Question: does it have to be stakers? It should work with QT staking wallets as well, to be fair to all. What more does a staker or staking wallet do beyond mint coins?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 04:26:18 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 04:37:14 PM by WildShark

Last Hint - stakering only on the Ionomy platform.... I've up it to U now owe me a GOOD bottle of scotch and you have to share a couple of shots of it with me...

Thanks for the reply!

Last Hint - it has to do with only stakers on Ionomy platform... I now have up your fee to a GOOD bottle of scotch and you have to do a couple of shots of it with me... The scotch must be older than either one of us!!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: