Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:53:12 PM

Ionomy makes coins from staking your invested coin and from coins made from masternodes to cover the staker if it is boosting with Electrons... The rate you receive is variable depending on the current ION block reward rate... Using a Ionomy staker requires no additional resources from the investor and locks the rate of daily earning for 90 days... Your investment coin is returned to the investor at completion of the staking contract..

I knew we could get to the bottom of is sharkie. thank you for admitting that the team stakes those coins in a masternode, pays out less than is actually staked, and keeps the rest as free coins that they did absolutely nothing to earn.

Disclaimer: The real process describe in above paragraph does not support the Suchmoon, CryptoBuds or Phildo to the free moon theory...

Don't know or care what that theory is.

Do know that the team gets free Ionomy earns coins via the Ionomy staker program.

The Ionomy team is earning their coin by providing the service to stake the investment coin and guarantee a daily payout without the investor using their own computer resources with a required 24/7 internet connection...
They earn nothing. They make free coins from investor coins.

What you are not saying is, ION coins are earned from staking (mined) via Masternodes, Community Nodes, Ionomy stakers, ION Lottery/Gifts, Bounties or Wallet staked. IONs can also be purchased from the exchanges or private sales. There is no free coins after ICO...

and you have no proof where the earned coins are going!!! Let's call your theory Suchmoon to the free moon tactics...

The Ionomy team earns coins for providing an Ionomy 24/7 staking service. The investor does not have to use a Ionomy staking service to earn coins. Currently investing in a masternode pays the best return of income..

So they turn the masternodes on and off as needed? If not, what do they do with all the coins the MNs shit out while people don't electrify their stakers?

Correct, the MN usage is balanced to the need of the the electrified staker load...

Well, until the publicly post their MN count and associated addresses, your statement is pure speculation. They could merely be saying that's how it works.

Regardless, thanks for the response.

I aggree, CryptoBuds. I also want to point out that one of the main problems with ION is the fact that atoms and electrons are tokens that do not exist on the ION blockchain. So even if Ionomy would publish the addresses of the so called "masternodes" and we could see their activity on the blockchain, I guess we'd still have no way to see whether they're electrified or not, because that information just does not exist on the blockchain. Right?

How often do you want Ionomy to publish/report their masternode count & addresses? It is known that there will only be 100K of Atoms available from Ionomy (Fixed amount). But the amount of Electrons an Atom produces is variable (currently .1 Electron a day), the rate of the staker being electrified is variable (15% to 70%) and with the games coming online it is variable on whether the Electrons are being used in the games or to boost an Ionomy staker. This information is company private to the Ionomy business...

You also have to figure in the block reward changes with time and the total number of masternodes that are currently running in the ION system which makes the rate of earning from a MN variable..

As stated above, the masternode information is company private to the Ionomy business and would be changing quite frequently.. None of the other 170 mastenode owners are required to register or declare how many masternodes they own... Masternode information is already publicly available from any ION wallet

@cyberBuds How often do you want Ionomy to publish/report their masternode count & addresses?

Every time they pay out for the stakers. They should also prove they only produced the required coins and didn't pocket the extra to dump on the market. A live screen would be fantastic.

I'm laughing at your request for a screen shot of thousand of accounts on a daily basis... the joke is YOU!!!
I'm laughing at your believing that the Ionomy is a non-profit business and what percentage should the company profit to pay for the resources it uses to provide Ionomy services to it's customers...
I'm laughing that you think Ionomy is going to dump... side question? Do you thing the definition of "dump" is someone sells a few coins?

What do you plan to do with 5,000 screen shots on a daily basis? It's quite ovious that you do not understand how a business runs... A sane investor would be looking at the quartly/yearly business report on how the company made or loss profit...

and thanks I enjoyed another good laugh while drinking my coffee and typing this post

@CryptoBuds by any chance do you give investment advice for the stock market in the real world? lol lol lol

No one asked for "thousands of screenshots". Full disclosure of the team's premined coins and all its masternodes in real time - that could easily happen on the ionomy website and it would greatly improve the credibility of Ionomy (which right now is at zero, same as ION's 24 hour trading volume).
We already know that you think Ionomy is a "business". GAW was a "business", too. Have fun with it.
Bitcoin is not a business. And that's a good thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:59:22 PM

korvas128 you said it back in paycoin days. have you evolved on the issue?

A sane investor would be looking at the quartly/yearly business report on how the company made or loss profit...

following that logic a sane investor would not invest at all then. since ionomy pte does not exist and graval pte does not file reports

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:43:17 PM

A sane investor would be looking at the quartly/yearly business report on how the company made or loss profit...

following that logic a sane investor would not invest at all then. since ionomy pte does not exist and graval pte does not file reports

I don't know what your talking about

kken01 Please clarify what did I evolve from ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 06:50:45 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 07:56:22 PM by WildShark

As a holder of 5.22% of the total number of Atoms, I fully agree with you that posting how many masternodes the company is running has no transparency value compared to the business report that would contain information on the profit/loss of income generated from Ionomy services and games...

From the ION wallet available to the public, the amount of Investors in Masternodes (number of MNs running) shows the health of the ION coin. Who cares about the number of MNs each of the investor or Ionomy has in the ION system is only a concern from the BCT Trolls...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:28:47 PM

Ionomy makes coins from staking your invested coin and from coins made from masternodes to cover the staker if it is boosting with Electrons... The rate you receive is variable depending on the current ION block reward rate... Using a Ionomy staker requires no additional resources from the investor and locks the rate of daily earning for 90 days... Your investment coin is returned to the investor at completion of the staking contract..

I knew we could get to the bottom of is sharkie. thank you for admitting that the team stakes those coins in a masternode, pays out less than is actually staked, and keeps the rest as free coins that they did absolutely nothing to earn.

Disclaimer: The real process describe in above paragraph does not support the Suchmoon, CryptoBuds or Phildo to the free moon theory...

Don't know or care what that theory is.

Do know that the team gets free Ionomy earns coins via the Ionomy staker program.

The Ionomy team is earning their coin by providing the service to stake the investment coin and guarantee a daily payout without the investor using their own computer resources with a required 24/7 internet connection...
They earn nothing. They make free coins from investor coins.

What you are not saying is, ION coins are earned from staking (mined) via Masternodes, Community Nodes, Ionomy stakers, ION Lottery/Gifts, Bounties or Wallet staked. IONs can also be purchased from the exchanges or private sales. There is no free coins after ICO...

and you have no proof where the earned coins are going!!! Let's call your theory Suchmoon to the free moon tactics...

The Ionomy team earns coins for providing an Ionomy 24/7 staking service. The investor does not have to use a Ionomy staking service to earn coins. Currently investing in a masternode pays the best return of income..

So they turn the masternodes on and off as needed? If not, what do they do with all the coins the MNs shit out while people don't electrify their stakers?

Correct, the MN usage is balanced to the need of the the electrified staker load...

Well, until the publicly post their MN count and associated addresses, your statement is pure speculation. They could merely be saying that's how it works.

Regardless, thanks for the response.

I aggree, CryptoBuds. I also want to point out that one of the main problems with ION is the fact that atoms and electrons are tokens that do not exist on the ION blockchain. So even if Ionomy would publish the addresses of the so called "masternodes" and we could see their activity on the blockchain, I guess we'd still have no way to see whether they're electrified or not, because that information just does not exist on the blockchain. Right?

How often do you want Ionomy to publish/report their masternode count & addresses? It is known that there will only be 100K of Atoms available from Ionomy (Fixed amount). But the amount of Electrons an Atom produces is variable (currently .1 Electron a day), the rate of the staker being electrified is variable (15% to 70%) and with the games coming online it is variable on whether the Electrons are being used in the games or to boost an Ionomy staker. This information is company private to the Ionomy business...

You also have to figure in the block reward changes with time and the total number of masternodes that are currently running in the ION system which makes the rate of earning from a MN variable..

As stated above, the masternode information is company private to the Ionomy business and would be changing quite frequently.. None of the other 170 mastenode owners are required to register or declare how many masternodes they own... Masternode information is already publicly available from any ION wallet

@cyberBuds How often do you want Ionomy to publish/report their masternode count & addresses?

Every time they pay out for the stakers. They should also prove they only produced the required coins and didn't pocket the extra to dump on the market. A live screen would be fantastic.

I'm laughing at your request for a screen shot of thousand of accounts on a daily basis... the joke is YOU!!!
I'm laughing at your believing that the Ionomy is a non-profit business and what percentage should the company profit to pay for the resources it uses to provide Ionomy services to it's customers...
I'm laughing that you think Ionomy is going to dump... side question? Do you thing the definition of "dump" is someone sells a few coins?

What do you plan to do with 5,000 screen shots on a daily basis? It's quite ovious that you do not understand how a business runs... A sane investor would be looking at the quartly/yearly business report on how the company made or loss profit...

and thanks I enjoyed another good laugh while drinking my coffee and typing this post

@CryptoBuds by any chance do you give investment advice for the stock market in the real world? lol lol lol

So the team is incapable of producing a dashboard that shows which masternodes of theirs are on and how many coins they produced. I'm fine with them taking a cut, but they should be up front about it and state their cut percentage. There is this thing called a blockchain, remember? It's meant to be trustless as everything is visible on it.

You gotta remember sharkie, not everyone is pretend buddy buddy with the team like you. You may trust them complicity but an outside investor that knows nothing about the team will want more transparency than, like he kind you are laughing about.

Sharkie, you're a complete joke. The fact that you laugh about this is pathetic. What's this 5000 screen shots a day bullshit? So the team has 5000 masternodes? That is what I gather from your ridiculous ranting.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:31:14 PM

@CryptoBuds O wise one, please give me your definition of "Dump"? and point out where the dump has occurred on the exchanges during the last six months?

Fuck you. Did you ever think of a "future" dump?HuhHuh As in they haven't dumped yet and may at a later date? I'm not saying they will, you're the one hat is nailing that part down. I'm just stating that they have the possibility to do it in the future and you would have no fuckig clue.

And stop with the screen shots, they're pointless.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:40:24 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 09:42:39 PM by Franz_Huber

Who cares about the number of MNs each of the investor or Ionomy has
You obviously don't care about that, but every potential investor with a functioning brain would care. Why? Because massive premine + secret team masternodes = a recipe for Garza style desaster. You, Sharkie, are either very stupid, or you know about this and are in on the scheme.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:48:45 PM

As a holder of 5.22% of the total number of Atoms, I fully agree with you that posting how many masternodes the company is running has no transparency value compared to the business report that would contain information on the profit/loss of income generated from Ionomy services and games...

From the ION wallet available to the public, the amount of Investors in Masternodes (number of MNs running) shows the health of the ION coin. Who cares about the number of MNs each of the investor or Ionomy has in the ION system is only a concern from the BCT Trolls...

If the ION team owns the majority of the MN (we'll apparently never know), then the coin is essentially centralized, with the team owning the majority of the MN's (speculation of possibility, not a statement of fact.)

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:49:51 PM

Who cares about the number of MNs each of the investor or Ionomy has
You obviously don't care about that, but every potential investor with a functioning brain would care. Why? Because massive premine + secret team masternodes = a recipe for Garza style desaster. You, Sharkie, are either very stupid, or you know about this and are in on the scheme.

This project is all based on off blockchain trust, the exact opposite of crypto.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 11:28:20 PM

That's probably one of the most ridiculous shark rants, and that's saying something. What screenshots? 5000?

How about a list of masternode addresses and everyone can see what's happening, on the block explorer, in real time.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:18:23 AM

That's probably one of the most ridiculous shark rants, and that's saying something. What screenshots? 5000?

How about a list of masternode addresses and everyone can see what's happening, on the block explorer, in real time.

Sharks an idiot suchmoon. He thinks proof is a screenshot of each masternode on a regular basis. Screenshots don't prove shit and ionomy can bring a masternode online for the screenshot purpose or turn them all off take screenshots then turn them back on. Its better to post the addresses of them for monitoring but hey they won't do that coz.

Or maybe they'll make some shit excuse about hacking chance or something like homero did.

Sharks most ridiculous statement above was any sane investor would go to quarterly or yearly finance reports... so does that mean he's an insane investor because graval / ionomy haven't lodged any!!! He just sets himself up. Watch him go change his post now though i think he's been quoted.

And wtf is up with his silly gif shots with the mouse cursor. Its more effort than snipping tool. I don't think anything wildshark does makes sense.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:28:35 AM

kken didn't agree with you that posting the masternodes has no transparency value. kken questioned your statement on sane investor would look at quarterly/yearly reports.

Thank you for your statement wildshark i completely agree with you on your comment that no sane investor should invest in ion without quarterly/yearly business reports. The community and other investors that were on the fence appreciate a whale providing this advice to them in the event that they were caught up in investing or not.

We look forward to future information from you about the lack of transparency etc in your quest to warn users against ionomy as a whole.
korvas128

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:59:20 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 05:03:48 AM by korvas128

kken didn't agree with you that posting the masternodes has no transparency value. kken questioned your statement on sane investor would look at quarterly/yearly reports.

Thank you for your statement wildshark i completely agree with you on your comment that no sane investor should invest in ion without quarterly/yearly business reports. The community and other investors that were on the fence appreciate a whale providing this advice to them in the event that they were caught up in investing or not.

We look forward to future information from you about the lack of transparency etc in your quest to warn users against ionomy as a whole.

Open ION QT wallet
Select Masternodes TAB
Select a MasterNode
When MasterNode is hightlighted CTRL+C to copy
Open https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/ this is the Ion Blockchain Explorer
Select the search box CTRL+V and the Pubkey will appear in the box
click the magnify glass and hey Presto details of the masternode on the Blockchain will appear

Currently 177 masternodes are running = 3,540,000 ION

What you want to know is of the 177 masternodes running how many belong to team ION, that information is company confidential. I would tell you how many masternodes I have running but that would be none of your business  Smiley so I won't

Dash currently have 4,137 masternodes running so as a comparison still very early days for ION. First Dash block mined Jan 19 2014 first ION block mined May 16 2016.

Today ION is clearly not for you as it lacks the infrastructure you demand. I suggest you revisit ION again in 6-9 months time.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 05:02:46 AM

What you want to know is of the 177 masternodes running how many belong to team ION, that information is company confidential.

You keep repeating that as if it means something. It doesn't. You may have forgotten that the "company" doesn't even exist.

The interest in the team's masternodes is mostly related to the fact that the "team" seems to be doing weird things with the premine. Like the 400k coins missing from the dev bounty. Probably another 500-600k from the gamer incentive fund. It would be reasonable to assume that the accounting of those ICO coins - including masternodes and everything else - is shoddy at best.

There is nothing confidential about that, not to mention that most of that money isn't theirs to begin with. There is no such thing as "team's coins" in the whitepaper.

I would tell you how many masternodes I have running but that would be none of your business  Smiley so I won't

Dash currently have 4,137 masternodes running so as a comparison still very early days for ION. First Dash block mined Jan 19 2014 first ION blocked mined May 16 2016.

Today ION is clearly not for you as it lacks the infrastructure you demand. I suggest you revisit ION again in 6-9 months time.

Again - a load of unrelated bullshit. Some other shitcoin doesn't make ION better or worse.
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:20:00 PM

Open ION QT wallet
Select Masternodes TAB
Select a MasterNode
click the magnify glass and hey Presto details of the masternode on the Blockchain will appear

What you want to know is of the 177 masternodes running how many belong to team ION, that information is company confidential. I would tell you how many masternodes I have running but that would be none of your business  Smiley so I won't

Dash currently have 4,137 masternodes running so as a comparison still very early days for ION. First Dash block mined Jan 19 2014 first ION block mined May 16 2016.

So the devs will keep producing free IONs with their premined coins sitting in masternodes then use those free coins to produce more masternodes to get more free coins?  Roll Eyes
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:41:38 PM

Open ION QT wallet
Select Masternodes TAB
Select a MasterNode

What you want to know is of the 177 masternodes running how many belong to team ION, that information is company confidential. I would tell you how many masternodes I have running but that would be none of your business  Smiley so I won't

So DASH and ION are the exact same thing? Why was ION needed then?

What's the logical fallacy where you state how good one product or service is and relate he same results to your product or service cause it is similar?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:46:36 PM

So the devs will keep producing free IONs with their premined coins sitting in masternodes then use those free coins to produce more masternodes to get more free coins?  Roll Eyes
Yeah, but they're nice people. What could possibly go wrong.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 02:54:38 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 05:07:15 PM by WildShark

@CryptoBuds O wise one, please give me your definition of "Dump"? and point out where the dump has occurred on the exchanges during the last six months?

Fuck you. Did you ever think of a "future" dump?HuhHuh As in they haven't dumped yet and may at a later date? I'm not saying they will, you're the one hat is nailing that part down. I'm just stating that they have the possibility to do it in the future and you would have no fuckig clue.

And stop with the screen shots, they're pointless.

@CryptoBuds You didn't answer the question... what is your definition of a "Dump"?

Why do you think other ION investors could not liquidate their masternodes and dump them at anytime? maybe cause they think there is a lot of value/profit in their ION investmentHuh

Why has no dumps occurred?

The screen shots shows PROOF that ION is not a PUMP & Dump coin like other crypto coins... ION is an innovation to the crypto world...

The exhanges and pymtpro service would be the clue and show if ANYONE is dumping...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 03:02:58 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 04:13:54 PM by WildShark

Open ION QT wallet
Select Masternodes TAB
Select a MasterNode

What you want to know is of the 177 masternodes running how many belong to team ION, that information is company confidential. I would tell you how many masternodes I have running but that would be none of your business  Smiley so I won't

So DASH and ION are the exact same thing? Why was ION needed then?

What's the logical fallacy where you state how good one product or service is and relate he same results to your product or service cause it is similar?

as korvas128 and I have stated, the number of Masternodes in the ION system are publicly available since day 1 and none of the investors are required to disclose how many masternodes they are running. Dash has similar process with masternode and investors or businesses do not have to reveal how many masternodes they are running...

Are you saying that any business that uses ION Masternodes should make that information available to the BCT Trolls via a live website?

korvas128

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:13:38 PM

What you want to know is of the 177 masternodes running how many belong to team ION, that information is company confidential.

You keep repeating that as if it means something. It doesn't. You may have forgotten that the "company" doesn't even exist.

The interest in the team's masternodes is mostly related to the fact that the "team" seems to be doing weird things with the premine. Like the 400k coins missing from the dev bounty. Probably another 500-600k from the gamer incentive fund. It would be reasonable to assume that the accounting of those ICO coins - including masternodes and everything else - is shoddy at best.

There is nothing confidential about that, not to mention that most of that money isn't theirs to begin with. There is no such thing as "team's coins" in the whitepaper.

I would tell you how many masternodes I have running but that would be none of your business  Smiley so I won't

Dash currently have 4,137 masternodes running so as a comparison still very early days for ION. First Dash block mined Jan 19 2014 first ION blocked mined May 16 2016.

Again - a load of unrelated bullshit. Some other shitcoin doesn't make ION better or worse.

Not confidential because you say so..... your so humble

Unrelated bullshit lol....... Dash a shitcoin seriously....  Almost 3 years old now and Dash has a market cap of $66M.If you can't see that DASH is a rising star then you should walk away from all crypto and revisit ION NEVER.

You only seem capable of looking at past & present which when it's comes to business development is a total recipe for disaster. You end up playing follow the leader, being late to enter and when you do the opportunity has passed you by or at the very least your return is minimal.

Suchmoon metric of measurement = skint in crypto. Can I suggest you focus your energies on established stocks and shares.

Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: