Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473070 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:54:45 AM

i sold 55 million digibyte (dgb) at highs. they have at least some gaming integration etc.
its clearly pump groups in action too...

whats it say for ion when even pump groups wont touch it? why cause huey has all the premine hah
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:08:22 AM

i sold 55 million digibyte (dgb) at highs. they have at least some gaming integration etc.

whats it say for ion when even pump groups wont touch it? why cause huey has all the premine hah

There's this weird malaise going on with the team, who knew that the big staker release would be happening now and could have at least attempted to re engage with those investors who might be wondering what's going on before the release happened, and yet they chose the opposite and stayed silent instead. Moves like this make no sense to me from a strategic perspective.

While I'm aware there's not a vast amount of selling (or buying) going on, there just appears to be very little effort to actually hold on to existing investors who might see the endless waiting for anything -- a single update to 'Crypto Gravity', even -- as a negative indicator. They don't have many investors or community members anyway, so I'd have thought retaining those who might be leaning towards selling would be a priority. This lethargic approach is a big part of why ion has and will continue to struggle to get a foothold with other investors or even, as you point out, pump groups. They're simply not active enough.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 05:52:24 PM

There's this weird malaise going on with the team, who knew that the big staker release would be happening now and could have at least attempted to re engage with those investors who might be wondering what's going on before the release happened, and yet they chose the opposite and stayed silent instead. Moves like this make no sense to me from a strategic perspective.

While I'm aware there's not a vast amount of selling (or buying) going on, there just appears to be very little effort to actually hold on to existing investors who might see the endless waiting for anything -- a single update to 'Crypto Gravity', even -- as a negative indicator. They don't have many investors or community members anyway, so I'd have thought retaining those who might be leaning towards selling would be a priority. This lethargic approach is a big part of why ion has and will continue to struggle to get a foothold with other investors or even, as you point out, pump groups. They're simply not active enough.

550 USD   for the first 30 days ad revenue and buyback of ION off the market

I'd say that was a good start for the first month...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:07:02 PM

I suppose it depends on your perspective. I'm not sure those sorts of amounts will add enough buy pressure to sustain your exchange prices, but I'll concede that it's a start. Not sure month two revenue will be as good, as the number of users seemed to slide after the first three - four weeks, but I guess it depends how dedicated the 40 or so weekly players are. I still think you'll struggle to maintain or generate larger numbers of users when the gestation for products and updates is so slow, and the quality is lacking. It leads to stagnation, and I've yet to see anything that will appeal to a larger audience from XPY.io or team Ion.

Fair's fair, however; they said they would start a buyback mechanism, and (eventually) they did.
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:16:02 PM

Is there an address to track the buybacks?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:13:33 PM

Is there an address to track the buybacks?

This is supposedly it:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/tx.dws?285038.htm

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 07:40:47 PM

I suppose it depends on your perspective. I'm not sure those sorts of amounts will add enough buy pressure to sustain your exchange prices, but I'll concede that it's a start. Not sure month two revenue will be as good, as the number of users seemed to slide after the first three - four weeks, but I guess it depends how dedicated the 40 or so weekly players are. I still think you'll struggle to maintain or generate larger numbers of users when the gestation for products and updates is so slow, and the quality is lacking. It leads to stagnation, and I've yet to see anything that will appeal to a larger audience from XPY.io or team Ion.

Fair's fair, however; they said they would start a buyback mechanism, and (eventually) they did.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 09:49:24 PM

Shark, what's the point of posting a screenshot where you can't click on the links... you really suck at this "promotion" thing.

https://news.ionomy.com/ion-wallet-updates-ionomy-studios-revenue-supports-ion-btc-market/

Links at the bottom.

As to the buyback... first of all, patting themselves on the back for "transparency" after dodging any serious questions for a year is just pathetic. Shut up and DO transparency instead of bragging about it. The BTC TX ID is misleading. I'm guessing the 0.35 BTC amount is the one we need to be looking at. They seem to be reusing a deposit address that is also used for other purposes (11+ BTC total), making it unnecessarily confusing.

ION inflation is 20k+ coins per day ATM. Let's say the "team" is nice enough to not sell theirs (75%), which still leaves 5k daily added to the selling pressure and even being advertised as "income" on their various sites and shillposts. 0.35 BTC buys about one third of that (1700 ION). That's right, month's worth of buyback buys 1/3 of day's worth of inflation. Gawsome.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:05:00 AM

Shark, what's the point of posting a screenshot where you can't click on the links... you really suck at this "promotion" thing.

https://news.ionomy.com/ion-wallet-updates-ionomy-studios-revenue-supports-ion-btc-market/

Links at the bottom.

As to the buyback... first of all, patting themselves on the back for "transparency" after dodging any serious questions for a year is just pathetic. Shut up and DO transparency instead of bragging about it. The BTC TX ID is misleading. I'm guessing the 0.35 BTC amount is the one we need to be looking at. They seem to be reusing a deposit address that is also used for other purposes (11+ BTC total), making it unnecessarily confusing.

ION inflation is 20k+ coins per day ATM. Let's say the "team" is nice enough to not sell theirs (75%), which still leaves 5k daily added to the selling pressure and even being advertised as "income" on their various sites and shillposts. 0.35 BTC buys about one third of that (1700 ION). That's right, month's worth of buyback buys 1/3 of day's worth of inflation. Gawsome.

It's over a year now and all you've done is troll everything Ionomy have done literally EVERYTHING !!!.

If you actually think the team would spend time, resource & money on developing infrastructure that is going to generate $500 a month then you need to replace the moon with fool.

Ionomy are here for the long term and so overtime this buy pressure will build. If you'd actually played Gravity you would know that in this 30 day window AD delivery wasn't properly working so a chunk of AD revenue was lost.

Enjoy.. Smiley

https://vimeo.com/217876741

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:12:29 AM

Links at the bottom.

It's over a year now and all you've done is troll everything Ionomy have done literally EVERYTHING !!!.

If you actually think the team would spend time, resource & money on developing infrastructure that is going to generate $500 a month then you need to replace the moon with fool.

Ionomy are here for the long term and so overtime this buy pressure will build. If you'd actually played Gravity you would know that in this 30 day window AD delivery wasn't properly working so a chunk of AD revenue was lost.

The only thing Gawsome here is your analysis  Smiley

Could you provide the average daily and weekly player count?

korvas128

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:15:06 AM

Links at the bottom.

No  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 12:51:24 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 05:07:50 AM by suchmoon

Enjoy.. Smiley

https://vimeo.com/217876741

Your dislike of facts doesn't make them wrong. The numbers are what they are, whatever the current excuse. It doesn't matter what I think or what the "team" promised or what paycoiners expected. It's over a year now and all they've done is a delicious shit sandwich.

BTW - wouldn't it be the team's responsibility to make sure ad delivery is working? I recall huey saying something about the ads being disabled due to not providing the expected result, so it's not like this was some force majeure circumstance as you're making it sound.

Here is a great illustration of how that buy pressure is building so far. Halfway through this week we have 16 players:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

May have been slightly photoshopped.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:04:01 AM

the breakdown of the IAP/ads were 33% buy pressure, 33% shop (does it exist?) and 33% dev profit
= 1.05 BTC revenue

i have my doubts its the last months share. more than likely its the last 76 days but if im wrong they should state what happened to rest of the coins (46 days). btw i highlighted your ad problem when gravity launched (serving max 1 ad per week in low income countries). in the developed world you wont get people to watch 30-60s adds for few pennies - (edit: unless the game is very addictive and geared towards children. i would argue gravity is neither)

good for them for trying some transparency. maybe they should have started with that strategy and ion would be valued a bit higher. it will be a huge hurdle to gain traction now. plenty of game coins out there with actual volume + games with a lot of users. funny how those people mirror the ionites pretty well tho. pasting pictures of the gaming market then talking about gaining 1% of the market. yes totally feasible
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:07:27 AM

Links at the bottom.

what is done with the ion they buy back? do they sell back on the market thus making any buyback null and void? do they burn it? do they sell it in promotions etc?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

Links at the bottom.

No  Grin

Of course you won't cause it won't paint the roses picture of ION you shills want everyone to see. Sad, but completely ovvious.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:56:20 AM

Links at the bottom.

what is done with the ion they buy back? do they sell back on the market thus making any buyback null and void? do they burn it? do they sell it in promotions etc?

I bet they sell it at a later date. They're not doing this for the good of the coin, they're doing this to eventually out the ad revenue into their pockets. Which is what will be happening if they sell the buyback coins. But it looks good to the brainless Ionites that are too ignorant or greedy to think it out and ask questions.

lyhdoh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

It was stated they weren't going to do a game a month due to wanting to produce higher quality game
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:53:59 AM

It was stated they weren't going to do a game a month due to wanting to produce higher quality game

higher quality unfinished games like gravity? it was held back to be "higher quality"
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:33:25 AM

Would you consider Gravity to be a high quality game that warranted the 10 months of development and delays? Does the quality of Gravity instill confidence in you that they are going to produce smash hits that makes your investment worthwhile? What is your definition of a "quality game"?

korvas128

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:37:38 AM

Links at the bottom.

[/quote]

33% of the AD revenue adds additional buy pressure by purchasing ION from the market which today = ION is bought from Bittrex

The ION bought is then given away as tournament prizes.

An example......

It all goes back into the ecosystem helping to fuel growth  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: