Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 01:23:43 PM

Okay as you and suchmoon are trying to set me up for a fall.... Let's play Grin

In the next 7 days ION will be at a minimum of $.5 or .00023 BTC and stay there. This prediction is just based on the recent inflation drop and people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal and a breeze to setup. Once you factor in everything else happening in the land of Ionomy you'll see that this is me playing it safe.

It would be good to have yours or Suchmoon's prediction but I can understand if you don't want to play, predicting the future is much harder than predicting the past.  Grin

Fair enough. Your "UP" prediction didn't have a timeframe, therefore the snark. Nobody's setting you up though - you volunteered all this in response to an unrelated discussion (Shark's claim about XPY).

Please don't keep misquoting me

As an investor price is EVERYTHING. The reason why it's not that relevant to me today is because I'm not looking to sell anytime soon. I'm 1 year into 3 year investment. What I care about the most is the development of the eco system.

Don't know when the new game is coming out and don't how many actual players are playing gravity

That's a bizarre statement. What do you base your 3-year timeline on if you don't even know (nor seem to care about) the basic deliverables? Wishful thinking? "Team's" promises?

My comment about dash masternodes is purely a financial one. I think the devs of both dash & ion are shining lights in the murky world of crypto. Your last comment just defined the ion opportunity............... How much for a dash node vs an ion node TODAY.............

That's like saying MSFT is cheaper than AAPL therefore much better. Not that ionomy is in any way comparable to Microsoft - just an example of a fallacious equivalence.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:27:22 PM

How is ION MN > DASH MN when the ION volume is so pathetically low that no one can sell the inflated coins they're bagholding without tanking the market?

Are you really that dim?
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:39:09 PM

As an investor price is EVERYTHING. The reason why it's not that relevant to me today is because I'm not looking to sell anytime soon. I'm 1 year into 3 year investment. What I care about the most is the development of the eco system.

Don't know when the new game is coming out and don't how many actual players are playing gravity

If it's not relevant to you today, why do you keep going on about it? It's the go-to point from yourself and sharky. You are talking your book in a clumsy effort to draw new investors in for you to sell on to (be that today, tomorrow or who knows when) by presenting ion as a booming venture when the reality is that interest from outside your existing community is stagnant at best.

If you're truly only interested in the development of the ecosystem, why not discuss how well the game is doing, how successful the marketing strategy for 'Crypto Gravity' has been from launch to present, how the leaderboard is being hotly contested by your thousands of users due to 'Crypto Gravity' being such a solid and compelling gameplay experience?

Bottom line: you can't discuss those things, because either you don't know (unlikely, given you're privy to all sorts of wonderful whale exclusives as we've discussed ad nauseam here before) or you are deliberately ignoring the fact that the very product your investment is built around is looking like something of a crock at the moment.

I don't mind discussing the gaming element of ionomy you asked me

When is the next game was coming out.............. I DON'T KNOW

How many people currently play gravity............. AGAIN I DON'T KNOW although I can 100% say that it is more than me

These past couple of weeks I've mostly been concerned with stuff like the implementation of the Bittrex ION buy back which has now been implemented. Another block in the foundations that adds more market buy pressure.

For now all I need to know is are the dev team working on the gaming element of ionomy, YES that's good enough for me. The time for a postmortem is when 3 games are available all of different genres, then usage data can be reviewed alongside mapping out the advertising revenue.It's great that they've just updated Gravity with the latest patch squashing lots of bugs and integrating Facebook but this is just the start.

I don't expect you to understand or agree with my thought process I'm just answering your questions.   

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 05:32:55 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 06:52:14 PM by WildShark

Using your example, option 1 would produce the least amount of money.... When the Bitcoin Balloon Bursts, the BTC will be of no money value.. Just the broken dreams of being rich by holding BTC!!! Will you be holding your bags when the burst happens Huh

2) currently walking away with 75-100% profit converted to USD... not bad money for ROI of PNGs (Ionomy LTD stakers)

You seem to be projecting. I don't have "dreams of being rich by holding BTC". And if you think it's gonna burst you could dump it for USD today and you would still have gained more USD over the last year compared to this whole ionomy clusterfuck.

I gotta give it to you though - you're consistently defiant of math, facts, or anything else that gets in the way of your shilling.

Yours skills of predicting the past are indeed impressive  Grin

How are your skills of predicting the future  

UP, DOWN or FLAT...... I'll go first and predict UP.... you ?

@suchmoon I don't shill, I work hard everyday at better promoting with facts.

24 Volume is UP and USD price is still going sideways with slight increase...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:29:21 PM

How is ION MN > DASH MN when the ION volume is so pathetically low that no one can sell the inflated coins they're bagholding without tanking the market?

Are you really that dim?

And you wonder why all you've ever had from the crypto table is crumbs  Grin

Another Pointless post from ThePointlessOne. No ambiguity here, your name is your contribution to this thread  Smiley

korvas128

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

In the next 7 days ION will be at a minimum of $.5 or .00023 BTC and stay there. This prediction is just based on the recent inflation drop and people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal and a breeze to setup. Once you factor in everything else happening in the land of Ionomy you'll see that this is me playing it safe.

It would be good to have yours or Suchmoon's prediction but I can understand if you don't want to play, predicting the future is much harder than predicting the past.  Grin

Fair enough. Your "UP" prediction didn't have a timeframe, therefore the snark. Nobody's setting you up though - you volunteered all this in response to an unrelated discussion (Shark's claim about XPY).

That's a bizarre statement. What do you base your 3-year timeline on if you don't even know (nor seem to care about) the basic deliverables? Wishful thinking? "Team's" promises?

My comment about dash masternodes is purely a financial one. I think the devs of both dash & ion are shining lights in the murky world of crypto. Your last comment just defined the ion opportunity............... How much for a dash node vs an ion node TODAY.............

That's like saying MSFT is cheaper than AAPL therefore much better. Not that ionomy is in any way comparable to Microsoft - just an example of a fallacious equivalence.

You take selective reading to a whole new level......... 7 days was the timeline

ThePointlessOne

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:42:51 PM

Are you really that dim?

Another Pointless post from ThePointlessOne. No ambiguity here, your name is your contribution to this thread  Smiley

Rebuttal my first question. We already know the answer to the second.
korvas128

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:06:32 PM

Are you really that dim?

Rebuttal my first question. We already know the answer to the second.

I only have so many hours in a day to respond. Anyway whatever I write would be pointless so my response is whatever you want it to be  Smiley

ThePointlessOne

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:28:04 PM

We'll just let the record show you can't justify your own statements.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:38:34 PM

He sure is good at dancing around them though.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 08:39:41 PM

Are you really that dim?

Crypto table? Can I get it in IKEA? Grin

Are you trying to say that volume is not an issue with ION? It's quite pathetic considering the 20k+ ION daily inflation and 300+ masternodes. ThePointlessOne has a good point there. The market would tank (and has tanked in the last few weeks) if someone tries to take any decent amount of that hypothetical "profit" you and Sharkie keep shilling about.

You take selective reading to a whole new level......... 7 days was the timeline

This post - the one where you said "UP" - did not have a timeline:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg19131679#msg19131679

You introduced the 7-day timeline later, to which I responded "fair enough". So don't worry, I don't have any chance to surpass your level of selective reading and lack of comprehension.
korvas128

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:49:46 PM

Okay if your that desperate for an answer.... ask the question  Smiley

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 10:10:03 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 01:47:07 AM by WildShark

Are you trying to say that volume is not an issue with ION? It's quite pathetic considering the 20k+ ION daily inflation and 300+ masternodes. ThePointlessOne has a good point there. The market would tank (and has tanked in the last few weeks) if someone tries to take any decent amount of that hypothetical "profit" you and Sharkie keep shilling about.

I agree with you that the profit post I was reporting on has disappeared and don't have the facts to support it...

Here's a current look at a big ION investor pushing the price into the 50's with very nice volume

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:49:18 PM

I see ION is now at rank 138 on coinmarketcap. Gawsome.
How are the monthly games coming along?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:44:42 PM

I think they're supposed to have twelve according to the roadmap on the website. Haven't paid attention much lately, not sure what they're called.

korvas128

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:51:04 AM

UP, DOWN or FLAT...... I'll go first and predict UP.... you ?

it's dropped to 0.00017202

I bow to your impeccable market research, industry analysis, and price prediction.

Do you have any other wacko bullshit ionomy visions to share with us today?

I thought price was irrelevant. Or relevant. I forget which the current narrative is.

Good to see they've changed the name of 'To The Moon' to 'The Moon Or Bust' and released a trailer which contains all of no gameplay footage. Another sure fire hit on the way (for 30 people) in about six months, then.

I guess yesterdays rise which peaked at $.6 was due to another BTC price rise..

When I said 1 week I meant 1 day  Smiley I misspoke

So

On the basis of a rumour that Suchmoon and myself could secretly be friends I will change my prediction to.... In the next 7 days Ion will hit a min price of $.75 or 71k sats.

korvas128

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:35:58 AM

ICO'd last April 20 cents currently trading at 50 cents.... well done to those that ignored your advice a year ago and bought some ION

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

Just wondering though........ do you like cake ?

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

ICO'd last April 20 cents currently trading at 50 cents.... well done to those that ignored your advice a year ago and bought some ION

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

you said you were using sats now you are saying $. what was ico sat price and what is it now?
korvas128

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:43:00 PM

you said you were using sats now you are saying $. what was ico sat price and what is it now?

No I never...... I don't mind using sats but without looking it up I cannot remember the sats price. Notice though for my 7 day prediction I've gone with $.75 or 71k sats.

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:48:45 PM

No I never...... I don't mind using sats but without looking it up I cannot remember the sats price. Notice though for my 7 day prediction I've gone with $.75 or 71k sats.

I thought price was irrelevant to you (currently). Why are you still talking about the price?
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: