Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473070 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:46:33 PM

Really show me the maths

Really fun to watch how shills who failed to show a shred of "maths" for any of their opportunity/vision/etc are demanding it of others. Like that "show me your masternode" bullshit too.

How about we start with you korvas. Show us the math of why ionomy is such a great "opportunity".

I'm guess he will either ignore this post or somehow attack your character or write something that has nothing to do with your post.  But I sure would love to see the maths.

How about this korvas, show us the maths that were used to calculate the ICO price. Also, show us the maths that made the team think they could pump out one game per month.

I don't mind responding any delay is down to me being busy...

You want me to show you how the ICO price was calculated...... Why do you need to know that ? and anyway I'm not an Ionomy employee

You want me to show you the maths that made the team think they could pump out one game per month. You know the answer to this question but choose to ignore so I'm not repeating common knowledge plus I don't understand where the maths come in

Why do I want to know the maths for the ICO? Cause I fuckingg asked it in the slack channel in the beginning, said they'd get back and didn't. I also asked on here, but I guess back then it wasn't cool to answer questions.

And I know the team switched gears with the games (after the got their ICO funds. And newcomers would t know this as it still says 1 game per month on the website. False advertising much?) but what reasoning did the use to figure on one game per month? Why would one ask said question? Shows a lot about the competence and management of the team. Which is EXTREMELY important before investing in ION as gaming is the core of ION.

Personally, I thought it was a half decent idea, if executed properly. I enjoy animation and modeling. I was kinda interested. But the side stepping of questions and trolling on their part turned me off. The slack channel reminded me of an old gentlemans club. If you weren't part of it your weren't really worth putting much effort towards. Maybe things have changed now, I don't pay attention too much. But in the beginning it was rather apparent that they didn't want outsiders and they had something to prove. But after interacting with you and WildShill, I wouldnt spend a single portion of a USD into ION, other than my converted, just as worthless XPY.

1 XPY today is worth $0.02. Ionomy gave you a chance to convert and you did. You've made a big profit and your unhappy,

How many XPY did you convert ?

Why would I tell you how many XPY I converted when you blow off my questions? I'd honestly love to hear your logic on the matter.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:02:43 PM

Really show me the maths

Really fun to watch how shills who failed to show a shred of "maths" for any of their opportunity/vision/etc are demanding it of others. Like that "show me your masternode" bullshit too.

How about we start with you korvas. Show us the math of why ionomy is such a great "opportunity".

I'm guess he will either ignore this post or somehow attack your character or write something that has nothing to do with your post.  But I sure would love to see the maths.

How about this korvas, show us the maths that were used to calculate the ICO price. Also, show us the maths that made the team think they could pump out one game per month.

You want me to show you how the ICO price was calculated...... Why do you need to know that ? and anyway I'm not an Ionomy employee

You want me to show you the maths that made the team think they could pump out one game per month. You know the answer to this question but choose to ignore so I'm not repeating common knowledge plus I don't understand where the maths come in

Why do I want to know the maths for the ICO? Cause I fuckingg asked it in the slack channel in the beginning, said they'd get back and didn't. I also asked on here, but I guess back then it wasn't cool to answer questions.

And I know the team switched gears with the games (after the got their ICO funds. And newcomers would t know this as it still says 1 game per month on the website. False advertising much?) but what reasoning did the use to figure on one game per month? Why would one ask said question? Shows a lot about the competence and management of the team. Which is EXTREMELY important before investing in ION as gaming is the core of ION.

Personally, I thought it was a half decent idea, if executed properly. I enjoy animation and modeling. I was kinda interested. But the side stepping of questions and trolling on their part turned me off. The slack channel reminded me of an old gentlemans club. If you weren't part of it your weren't really worth putting much effort towards. Maybe things have changed now, I don't pay attention too much. But in the beginning it was rather apparent that they didn't want outsiders and they had something to prove. But after interacting with you and WildShill, I wouldnt spend a single portion of a USD into ION, other than my converted, just as worthless XPY.

1 XPY today is worth $0.02. Ionomy gave you a chance to convert and you did. You've made a big profit and your unhappy,

Why would I tell you how many XPY I converted when you blow off my questions? I'd honestly love to hear your logic on the matter.

Now you've made 100%+ on your conversion from XPY to ION, I'm just trying to understand why you haven't cashed in and gone.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:12:43 PM

Really show me the maths

Now you've made 100%+ on your conversion from XPY to ION, I'm just trying to understand why you haven't cashed in and gone.

How do you know I made 100%+? How do you know how much I paid for my XPY? What if I paid $10 each for them during the height of the SEC possibly approving XPY? You don't have a clue.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:12:48 PM

Really show me the maths

How do you know I made 100%+? How do you know how much I paid for my XPY? What if I paid $10 each for them during the height of the SEC possibly approving XPY? You don't have a clue.

Your right but what I do know is something is always better than nothing.

So

You bought a lot of XPY losing a shit ton money to Garza. Missed out on Ionomy and what coin you have left is worth 2 cents max...... Butt Hurt

OR

You have ION maybe enough to host a node and have spent the past year trying to destroy your investment...... Dumb Ass

Which is it ?  Butt Hurt, Dumb Ass or both

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 04:52:18 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 05:06:32 PM by WildShark

Really show me the maths

@CyberBuds It would be a a step closer to having a real discussion if you showed us your math for the profit/loss you have made with your ION Masternode? remember the MN that you were having troubles with daily maintenance Huh Is your investment holding currently in Dollars, PayCoin, BTC or IONs?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:05:03 PM

With 350+ MN's creating an endless supply of coins, hardly anyone is making a "profit". Look at the market. It's stagnate and has mostly been that way from the beginning. No buy pressure. People are just increasing the size of their bags. The context in which you mention profit is quite misleading. I'd be willing to bet that it's on purpose.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:12:44 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 05:47:37 PM by WildShark

I'd be willing to bet that it's on purpose.

I'll take the bet... who's doing it on purpose Huh the PointlessOne Conspiracy uncovered Huh

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
ThePointlessOne

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:29:09 PM

I doubt you're that naive. This "profit" word slinging has been mentioned before.

But if you are that naive, I hope the investors (if any) that read your postings realize that it all should be taken with a grain of salt.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:42:18 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 06:35:57 PM by WildShark

I'd be willing to bet that it's on purpose.

I'll take the bet... who's doing it on purpose Huh the PointlessOne Conspiracy uncovered Huh

I doubt you're that naive. This "profit" word slinging has been mentioned before.

But if you are that naive, I hope the investors (if any) that read your postings realize that it all should be taken with a grain of salt.

Here's my ION data for the bet...

ThePointlessOne

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:17:38 PM

That is only a reflection if all things remain constant which never will. If every MN owner was dumping coins they were magically creating it would tank the market. I don't think you ever comprehended that statement, and by the looks of it, you never will.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 06:43:13 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 06:56:32 PM by WildShark

That is only a reflection if all things remain constant which never will. If every MN owner was dumping coins they were magically creating it would tank the market. I don't think you ever comprehended that statement, and by the looks of it, you never will.

You are correct, if all the investors wanted to remove their  Masternode investments (MN block rewards), the price would decease while the dumping is occurring...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:42:48 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 11:04:32 PM by CryptoBuds

Really show me the maths

@CyberBuds It would be a a step closer to having a real discussion if you showed us your math for the profit/loss you have made with your ION Masternode? remember the MN that you were having troubles with daily maintenance Huh Is your investment holding currently in Dollars, PayCoin, BTC or IONs?

Again, you shill whales ask me for maths but refuse to present your own. Fuck off.

A real discussion was attempted a year ago, but it wasn't cool to answer questions back then.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:07:19 PM

Really show me the maths

Your right but what I do know is something is always better than nothing.

So

You bought a lot of XPY losing a shit ton money to Garza. Missed out on Ionomy and what coin you have left is worth 2 cents max...... Butt Hurt

OR

You have ION maybe enough to host a node and have spent the past year trying to destroy your investment...... Dumb Ass

Which is it ?  Butt Hurt, Dumb Ass or both

And you didn't lose a butt load of money to Garza with XPY? I guess that makes you butt hurt by your own definition.

Unless you were buddies with Garza and you didn't lose money to him cause you knew the plan all along. Since we're speculating and all here.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 04:36:38 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 05:19:40 PM by WildShark

Really show me the maths

Again, you shill whales ask me for maths but refuse to present your own. Fuck off.

A real discussion was attempted a year ago, but it wasn't cool to answer questions back then.

@CyberBuds A year ago you were not discussing things... just offering your expert opinion...

It's a pain in the ass and more work than my day job. Constantly goes down cause the ION code and wallet has so many work around a to get working. Nothing but a pain in he ass. Half the time it sits not functioning cause I can't monitor it 24 hours a day. It's garbage in other words.

I'll wait till the price rises and dump all them coins.

If ION is a step up from XPY, how the fuck did you people hold on to XPY for a year? ION is more than frustrating to deal with.

You haven't set it up correctly. My MasterNode has been up pretty much 24/7 now for around 55 days.

I'm not that technical but followed the FAQ's asked around in slack and was able to setup a remote VPS.

For me the only hassle I've had is they haven't added auto scrape yet so every few days I have to go in and do a manual transfer other than that it's a 10sec daily check.

My Shark masternode and staking wallet has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set them up with the help from the ION Community, they have been paying out block rewards daily like they were designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

@Cryptobuds When did you start your MN? and provide proof you actually have one... Do you need help from his ionomy friends setting it up if it is not working as reported? Where did you get the instructions? Here is link to the ION wiki:

http://ionomy.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_guides

This is another good example of how you shill and others promote when discussing the same topic...

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:26:39 PM

1 XPY today is worth $0.02.
Gawsome. You almost reached the 20 dollar floor already. Josh always makes good on his promises.
When will ION-Coinstand start? Will the monthly games be available there?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:03:14 PM

Good ole MrCoins back at it again... 

https://ion.community/topic/67/when-ion-pump

WildShill may no longer the the top ION shill after gem of a hype post.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:58:34 PM

Mr. Coins! How could anyone not trust ION when GAW/Paycoin's former top shill is promoting it! /s

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 02:16:42 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 05:09:54 AM by suchmoon

In the next 7 days ION will be at a minimum of $.5 or .00023 BTC and stay there. This prediction is just based on the recent inflation drop and people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal and a breeze to setup. Once you factor in everything else happening in the land of Ionomy you'll see that this is me playing it safe.

minimum LOL

Is that another one of those ionomy special words, like "imminent" and "profit"?

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Speaking of which...

... a year ago:

I'm saying if you don't have enough data to make an informed decision your happy with then don't invest, there's no rush. Gravity is not that far from release and that I think will cover some of your points about a viable business model.

... today:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

^^^ All you need to know about the viability of their business model.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:47:11 PM

No I never...... I don't mind using sats but without looking it up I cannot remember the sats price. Notice though for my 7 day prediction I've gone with $.75 or 71k sats.

this quote is better Cool not like it matters that much. there is no volume

people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal

gawsome. lets look at the numbers

ion:
Projected Daily Income: $12.02
last 24h volume: 1.3 btc (not enough to service all node rewards let alone stakers)
no devs hence the clone coin + huge premine for 1 entity

dash:
Projected Daily Income $25.04
last 24h volume: 15,021 btc
real devs, no links to paycoiners and not majority premined

where are you finding these magical people?  Roll Eyes
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

where are you finding these magical people?  Roll Eyes

You would also start seeing green little people buying all IONs if you just listened to MrCoins with same devotion as paycoiners/ionomists do...

https://i.snag.gy/FRVhD6.jpg

mrcoins

When ION Pump?

Looking at the ION volume it is clear to see that ION is not yet of interest to traders. Without the volume there is unlikely to be any pump as it's simply too high risk. ION does not necessarily need to be attractive to traders however a high volume will help move IONs from sellers to buyers more quickly thus allowing faster price expansion so it is within our interests to receive a much higher trade volume for this reason alone.

To upgrade ION to a higher trade volume we simply need more awareness and exposure much of which will come with time and trust. At any point a new development could be the spark that ION needs and a single new incoming whale loading up could do that alone, this can often encourage others sitting on the fence to finally make a move.

TeamION do not run a hype-based project and so traders do not get the opportunity to speculate on what is coming or might be coming (as with other altcoins). So we are dependent on real developments and there could be any number of them just around the corner. So I am holding tight.

In my opinion at any moment ION could take off and receive all the interest it needs.

mrcoins | 2 days ago

This is the same person who went full drama when I said his/her shilly ION pumping was "shameless".

Also same person who said Bittrex may run out of IONs and a bunch of other bullshit about ION and of course Paycoin.

But I guess it's a good thing they waste their blind faith on this shitcoin, which is probably less harmful compared to most other cults they could be pulled in with that mindset.
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: