Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473070 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:56:09 AM

What happened to your 7 day price prediction?

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:16:50 AM

What happened to your 7 day price prediction?

the btc they paid for the mn would be worth more now. korvas seems to speak his point assuming all ion comes from xpy. even in xpy trade its a loss as xpy likely bought more expensive. ions too slow in dev and has no real devs. if they did they wouldnt have to hire people to rebase a broken coin and its wallet
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:01:18 AM

Just seeing how long he'll avoid addressing this point, which he made a point of beating into our heads. Now he has to answer to said prediction and he is nowhere to be found. Now that's ION accountability if I've ever seen it. We see more and more proof everyday that these ION whales are complete jokes and will misdirect and mislead to achieve their shitty agenda.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:41:07 AM

Just seeing how long he'll avoid addressing this point, which he made a point of beating into our heads. Now he has to answer to said prediction and he is nowhere to be found. Now that's ION accountability if I've ever seen it. We see more and more proof everyday that these ION whales are complete jokes and will misdirect and mislead to achieve their shitty agenda.

I'm around............ do you remember the basis of my prediction Huh

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
korvas128

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:04:01 PM

Your''re so predictable

If your going to quote me quote everything. The only proof we see is after a year all you have left is dirty tricks. Last week it was a Dox attempt this week it's a cut n paste of my sentences 

On the basis of a rumour that Suchmoon and myself could secretly be friends I will change my prediction to.... In the next 7 days Ion will hit a min price of $.75 or 71k sats.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:45:45 PM

Your''re so predictable

If your going to quote me quote everything. The only proof we see is after a year all you have left is dirty tricks. Last week it was a Dox attempt this week it's a cut n paste of my sentences 

On the basis of a rumour that Suchmoon and myself could secretly be friends I will change my prediction to.... In the next 7 days Ion will hit a min price of $.75 or 71k sats.

Cool story bro, deflection at its finest.

ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:36:31 PM

I see ION is now at rank 138 on coinmarketcap. Gawsome.
How are the monthly games coming along?

ICO'd last April 20 cents currently trading at 50 cents.... well done to those that ignored your advice a year ago and bought some ION

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

Just wondering though........ do you like cake ?

you said you were using sats now you are saying $. what was ico sat price and what is it now?

No I never...... I don't mind using sats but without looking it up I cannot remember the sats price. Notice though for my 7 day prediction I've gone with $.75 or 71k sats.

I see no difference in quoting everything, but continue your attack on the "trolls" for stating facts. It's definitely working.  Roll Eyes

P.S. Do you like cake?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 03:28:59 PM

Your''re so predictable

Not sure what this means, looks like some random words and/or a failed attempt to sound witty.

But even assuming that this word salad somehow allows you to backpedal on the 71k sat prediction - you also missed the boat by a mile with your other prediction that didn't have any strings attached... ION is at 15k sat at the moment.

Any comment on this one? Full quote:

Okay as you and suchmoon are trying to set me up for a fall.... Let's play Grin

In the next 7 days ION will be at a minimum of $.5 or .00023 BTC and stay there. This prediction is just based on the recent inflation drop and people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal and a breeze to setup. Once you factor in everything else happening in the land of Ionomy you'll see that this is me playing it safe.

It would be good to have yours or Suchmoon's prediction but I can understand if you don't want to play, predicting the future is much harder than predicting the past.  Grin
korvas128

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:34:28 PM

I see ION is now at rank 138 on coinmarketcap. Gawsome.
How are the monthly games coming along?

ICO'd last April 20 cents currently trading at 50 cents.... well done to those that ignored your advice a year ago and bought some ION

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

Just wondering though........ do you like cake ?

you said you were using sats now you are saying $. what was ico sat price and what is it now?

No I never...... I don't mind using sats but without looking it up I cannot remember the sats price. Notice though for my 7 day prediction I've gone with $.75 or 71k sats.

I see no difference in quoting everything, but continue your attack on the "trolls" for stating facts. It's definitely working.  Roll Eyes

P.S. Do you like cake?

P.S. Do you like cake?
[/quote]

Attacking 'trolls' for stating facts  Grin Grin Grin what facts are those ? all I ever see is you guys coming out with half truths & lie's

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 03:47:44 PM

Yep your right & good for them they exited at a profit. For those that see potential this is a great opportunity to buy some cheap ION  Grin

Thank you for caring about my rights. There aren't that many of "those that see potential" though - the total of buy orders is 1.5 BTC. Ask MrCoins what happens if Bittrex runs out of BTC Grin

BTW the bot that used to buy a few IONs every few minutes is off now. You might want to let the slackers know that they need to get their shit together if they want to pump this back up.
korvas128

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:18:33 PM

Your''re so predictable

Not sure what this means, looks like some random words and/or a failed attempt to sound witty.

But even assuming that this word salad somehow allows you to backpedal on the 71k sat prediction - you also missed the boat by a mile with your other prediction that didn't have any strings attached... ION is at 15k sat at the moment.

In the next 7 days ION will be at a minimum of $.5 or .00023 BTC and stay there. This prediction is just based on the recent inflation drop and people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal and a breeze to setup. Once you factor in everything else happening in the land of Ionomy you'll see that this is me playing it safe.

It would be good to have yours or Suchmoon's prediction but I can understand if you don't want to play, predicting the future is much harder than predicting the past.  Grin

Sure that was a 5 out of 10. I think the price peaked at about $65 so I got that right but then the price has slowly been dropping

The drop is probably down to a delayed 2nd announcement or the remnants of XPY people cashing in their ION from the 8 to 1 conversion or   someone deciding to sell off a couple of masternodes or a bit of all the given reasons.

korvas128

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:32:16 PM

Yep your right & good for them they exited at a profit. For those that see potential this is a great opportunity to buy some cheap ION  Grin

Thank you for caring about my rights. There aren't that many of "those that see potential" though - the total of buy orders is 1.5 BTC. Ask MrCoins what happens if Bittrex runs out of BTC Grin

BTW the bot that used to buy a few IONs every few minutes is off now. You might want to let the slackers know that they need to get their shit together if they want to pump this back up.

I said right not rights...... right as in you are correct 

What does happen when Bitrex runs out of BTC ? has this happened before ? why MrCoins ? what has this got to do with the current topic of discussion.

ThePointlessOne

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:47:03 PM

Korvas, please explain how mentioning something you said using your own post as evidence is a lie. I genuinely want to know your thought process.

Your prediction was shit just like this coin.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

Your''re so predictable

Sure that was a 5 out of 10. I think the price peaked at about $65 so I got that right but then the price has slowly been dropping

The drop is probably down to a delayed 2nd announcement or the remnants of XPY people cashing in their ION from the 8 to 1 conversion or   someone deciding to sell off a couple of masternodes or a bit of all the given reasons.

But, but, but...you said the price would be $0.50 and stay there, not peak as you just changed. Speaking of telling lies and half truths, you are damn good at it. Pot meet kettle.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 05:55:09 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 08:41:07 PM by suchmoon

The drop is probably down to a delayed 2nd announcement or the remnants of XPY people cashing in their ION from the 8 to 1 conversion or  someone deciding to sell off a couple of masternodes or a bit of all the given reasons.

You didn't say anything about peaking, in fact you quite clearly stated (in bold) that it's a "minimum" (which is pretty much an opposite of "peak") and will "stay there".

And you're saying "trolls" are posting "half truths & lie's" (sic). Projecting much?

Yep your right & good for them they exited at a profit. For those that see potential this is a great opportunity to buy some cheap ION  Grin

I said right not rights...... right as in you are correct  

What does happen when Bitrex runs out of BTC ? has this happened before ? why MrCoins ? what has this got to do with the current topic of discussion.

You said "your right", as in my (suchmoon's) right. Trying to help you out with the possessives but you prefer to bask in your ignorance.

MrCoins claimed once that there is a possibility Bittrex would run out of IONs, that's why I suggested to ask him now that the shoe is on the other foot.

The topic was "great opportunity", in case you're having trouble following your own thought process. Seems that no one thinks that way at the moment though, even bot-pumping has ceased.

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:33:00 PM

The drop is probably down to a delayed 2nd announcement or the remnants of XPY people cashing in their ION from the 8 to 1 conversion or  someone deciding to sell off a couple of masternodes or a bit of all the given reasons.

A peek at a 3 month chart should reveal to you that actually it looks like it's been in a longer term downtrend since roughly late March, which is probably when what little excitement there was around 'Crypto Gravity' finally died off. The increase in BTC-$ value has probably papered over this to an extent, but the truth is right there in the charts.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:10:15 PM

ION, the failed Paycoin successor, has fallen further behind on Coinmarketcap and is now at rank 142. Congratulations, bagholders. Your scamcoin is going nowhere but obsolescence.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ThePointlessOne

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:28:01 PM

I'm still awaiting Korvas' explanation rather than more deflection tactics.

I still can't believe they said one game per month. LOL. I really hope all these scam ICOs and premines get the hammer dropped on them sooner rather than later.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 06:40:11 PM

ION is having a big day at the market with HIGH Volume and increasing price...

Would top the cake if ION hit 20000 sats Huh

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:56:47 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 08:13:38 PM by korvas128

I'm still awaiting Korvas' explanation rather than more deflection tactics.

I still can't believe they said one game per month. LOL. I really hope all these scam ICOs and premines get the hammer dropped on them sooner rather than later.

busy busy busy what do you want an explanation on and I'll try to oblige  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: