Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:42:03 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 04:54:42 AM by irukandji

I do have criticism regarding past and current state of things and i make my opinion known.
What is your criticism?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:36:09 AM

I do have criticism regarding past and current state of things and i make my opinion known.
What is your criticism?

Thanks

To name a few:
- To begin with there was/is a very substantial discrepancy between what was conveyed very clearly prior to the ico and what was/is the real state of things de facto. Dev state lagged and lags behind greatly and release of the project suffered great delays despite clear indications to the contrary before they collected funds (yes, they knew their status beforehand and could have given correct honest estimations regarding their state of progress and readiness).
- Despite having more time than described as needed when they raised funds, they still released a completely broken product in which all the promised features are either missing still or just do not work. It is important to mention that even this late release was forced on them, otherwise they would probably be delaying this for an undefined period time.
- Despite delays and ambiguity which cause some unrest and doubt with investors, the heat team did not keep good communication with their investors and community and even kept a condescending righteous attitude. They chose to avoid answering questions they did not like regardless of their significance to their investors.
- This is supposed to be a decentralized project yet it is currently very much centralized.
- Commitments that are of fundamental and critical importance to investors where compromised or intended to be compromised from the side of the heat team. You can see several occasions for this (trying to avoid distributing coins that are due to investors who paid for them is a prominent example for such breech of agreement).

This is just a partial description of a very faulty negligent and suspicious behavior from the part of this project. I can honestly tell you that if this was known beforehand I would never have invested in this (as I am sure would be the case for many of the other investors).
Every person who sent funds to the project gave them his trust (along with his money). So far they have proven to be unworthy of such trust. They seem to lack the fundamental respect and humility when dealing with their investors, their funds, and the community involved.
I can assure you that the feelings I convey are not exclusive only to me, but are felt by many of the others who invested.

on a final note: It is true that StewieG behaves in a trollish manor on occasions , that probably helps to ignore him or dismiss what he says, but you should know to see the important details despite the circus he created. He did raise some valid questions and points along the way (some of which where also raised by me and where mostly unaddressed).

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:59:20 PM

Could we have a indication of when forging will be back?

the pop was never in function yet. Let's wait for that first.

There is so much to do and the the tea, super slow as usual
bcmine

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:09:53 PM

What is your criticism?

Thanks

To name a few:
- To begin with there was/is a very substantial discrepancy between what was conveyed very clearly prior to the ico and what was/is the real state of things de facto. Dev state lagged and lags behind greatly and release of the project suffered great delays despite clear indications to the contrary before they collected funds (yes, they knew their status beforehand and could have given correct honest estimations regarding their state of progress and readiness).
- Despite having more time than described as needed when they raised funds, they still released a completely broken product in which all the promised features are either missing still or just do not work. It is important to mention that even this late release was forced on them, otherwise they would probably be delaying this for an undefined period time.
- Despite delays and ambiguity which cause some unrest and doubt with investors, the heat team did not keep good communication with their investors and community and even kept a condescending righteous attitude. They chose to avoid answering questions they did not like regardless of their significance to their investors.
- This is supposed to be a decentralized project yet it is currently very much centralized.
- Commitments that are of fundamental and critical importance to investors where compromised or intended to be compromised from the side of the heat team. You can see several occasions for this (trying to avoid distributing coins that are due to investors who paid for them is a prominent example for such breech of agreement).

This is just a partial description of a very faulty negligent and suspicious behavior from the part of this project. I can honestly tell you that if this was known beforehand I would never have invested in this (as I am sure would be the case for many of the other investors).
Every person who sent funds to the project gave them his trust (along with his money). So far they have proven to be unworthy of such trust. They seem to lack the fundamental respect and humility when dealing with their investors, their funds, and the community involved.
I can assure you that the feelings I convey are not exclusive only to me, but are felt by many of the others who invested.

on a final note: It is true that StewieG behaves in a trollish manor on occasions , that probably helps to ignore him or dismiss what he says, but you should know to see the important details despite the circus he created. He did raise some valid questions and points along the way (some of which where also raised by me and where mostly unaddressed).

Man what a fail posting.

No one need an idiot like some trolls to know what's going on. Or you are an idiot. So here we are.

Heat posted a list they want to integrate into a blockchain  in July 2016.

They raised money because people wanted that product. Full stop.

There was a delay. It's still ongoing. But the product will be long mot ready.

Were you thinking they are going to throw you the heat block chain ready infront of your shoes? Its deeeeevvvveeeelllloooopppmmment. Otherwise they would not raise money, they would just sell it.
mr.coinzy

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:35:26 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 09:02:52 PM by mr.coinzy

What is your criticism?

Thanks

To name a few:

Man what a fail posting.

No one need an idiot like some trolls to know what's going on. Or you are an idiot. So here we are.

Heat posted a list they want to integrate into a blockchain  in July 2016.

Were you thinking they are going to throw you the heat block chain ready infront of your shoes? Its deeeeevvvveeeelllloooopppmmment. Otherwise they would not raise money, they would just sell it.

The language and logic you chose to use here suggests me that you do struggle from some sort of mental disability, or just bad manors and foul personality, and i feel sorry for your condition.
I guess it is easier to label someone with trolling than trying to be an intelligent free thinking person.
This investment is far from my first and I know perfectly well how development works in this and other spheres. Trying to use this excuse time and time again to avoid accountability is a very weak attempt at best.
It strikes me that some people here (including such as yourself) are pretty much terrified from any words that might help create a bad image for this project, this probably comes from fear that it will damage their investment. This is also the reason they throw praise where praise is not due and try to silence those who find faults in the way this project is run and maintained.
They raised money under several false pretenses, otherwise if they where honest about the real state of things they would collect very little.
They knew perfectly well they are giving a false picture to encourage people to invest.
They had a very distinct inclination to brake previous (legally binding) commitments that where made when they made the ico to collect funds.
If all these points and more seem reasonable to you and acceptable, it is your right (some people are masochistic in nature), but is it also my right to demand answers and accountability when my money rests in the hands of those who currently do not deserve to keep it.  

Have a safe and sound day in your padded room my friend.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 04:33:06 PM

Despite all the trolling there isn't much selling. Does any one what to to sell?

I would sell it to you, but I was scammed by heatledger ltd. Nothing left to sell!

How much did u lose? There have been reputable posters with over 60K activity publicly stating that they gravitate toward exiting from their positions in HEAT. This is overwhelming news, I know, try not piss in ur pants when reading this.

realbigs21024

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:40:56 PM

yes it would be nice to have a fair shot at forging. I hope it comes back that would be a great thing
mr.coinzy

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

Selling 73k+ heat, PM me for offers.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 08:42:12 PM

Forging rewards are expected to resume this week.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:32:37 PM

What is your criticism?

Thanks

To name a few:
Do you have any evidence of this?

So there are some bugs. I think this is to be expected.

How you know they chose to avoid questions they didn't like. This seems very subjective. You may be frustrated but are you being fair to them?

Probably unavoidable at this stage though.

Evidence?

Sure but unanticipated bugs are part and parcel of development
Again, this seems very subjective when you have not provided any evidence.

Sure I can see people feel aggrieved but I haven't seen any evidence that the problems are not just part and parcel of investing in such a high risk project.

I suppose I regard this as a very ambitious project, and a risky one. So I'm not put off by them having teething problems.

Mind you I did not invest in the ICO, so I may be more upset if I had.

tiredofassheads

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:45:53 PM

its time 4 update bros and sexy ladies, takin a break from my safari where i see the giraffee and shit with my hot babes

heat will enable forging soon!!!!1! this is amazing!!
time to get ur shits in gear for A-O-K (amazing omfg kicking ass) forging income!!!!!!!!!!

never a time like now, to get some cheap Heats!!!!!

many peoples will cry so much in a few months when heat is a real decentralize p2p memory mapped blockchain solution where people can be thier own decentralized exchange issue.

heat will come, and its up to YOUUU to grow balls, buy sum heat!!!!!!!! n not needing to worry about SHIT!!!!!!!!

be like me! buy sum heat + go on a safari!!!!!!!

verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:55:40 PM

We are ready to release 0.9.15 server and new (working) windows and linux desktop installs.
Windows installer was changed to use NSIS which should give a better installation experience on windows.

The order issues and public key problems have been fixed which will likely be the end of the forking woes.
The planned release was about to enable miner rewards again at height 87,000 but this as you'll understand when reading on will need to be changed.

Unfortunately the amazon cloud services are experiencing a major world wide outage at the moment which prevents us from uploading the installation files
to github.

Will retry in the morning.
Track amazon cloud services status here https://twitter.com/awscloud

memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 12:55:46 AM

So while around you the world is in flames you decide to write a blogpost. Fine
In this blogpost you decide to write about unrelated projects, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Fine.
In this blogpost, which is also the very first in 2017 you write a single paragraph about the HEAT launch. Fine.

But then, you comment on Ethereums push for Enterprise and you not only have the audacity to question Ethereums ability to scale but also to say it won't be able to be half as good as HEATs ability to scale?!?!

Right now Ethereum has a market cap close to 1.5 Billion USD. HEAT right now is not even included in ANY exchange. Ethereum is a project mostly developed by a group of individuals with known track record and also a community. HEAT is a shithole inside Bitcointalk developed by a man whose track record mainly consists of a failed coin ("FIMK") and an interview on YouTube where he is obviously laughing at the fact that people gave him money for the whitepaper he composed while shitting bricks sitting on a public toilet. Oh and of course you, Eliphaz Savage Fimk, the man who is known for even less. Together you clowns did not present anything by now but a central website where people can click buttons and hope your so-called blockchain won't fork just by looking at it.

If anything this post shows just one thing: Your inability to communicate. For weeks now people ask for you to come forward with something more than an announcement for a new hard fork because once again your code was unable to deliver consistency. But all people got is a shitty "crypto roundup" by an utter idiot whose opinion and comment on any other project than his own is not appreciated by anyone on this planet (That's right not even your mom is interested in the shit you write). But hey, at least we now know that the whole thing is a long-term project. It's not that we already knew that when on the day of release you guys were "still figuring out which features to include in the launch".

Seriously guys, we had enough. Just return the funds. You two clowns are unable to deliver. You guys lack the skills to maintain a software project, let alone the skills needed to solve scalability issues for the masses.

Return the funds.

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:30:51 AM

Thanks.very interesting. This space moves so fast that it's hard to keep up. I appreciate that post from someone who is so into it all.
TheCoinWizard

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:29:47 AM

What is your criticism?

Thanks

To name a few:

Man what a fail posting.

The language and logic you chose to use here suggests me that you do struggle from some sort of mental disability, or just bad manors and foul personality, and i feel sorry for your condition.
I guess it is easier to label someone with trolling than trying to be an intelligent free thinking person.
This investment is far from my first and I know perfectly well how development works in this and other spheres. Trying to use this excuse time and time again to avoid accountability is a very weak attempt at best.
It strikes me that some people here (including such as yourself) are pretty much terrified from any words that might help create a bad image for this project, this probably comes from fear that it will damage their investment. This is also the reason they throw praise where praise is not due and try to silence those who find faults in the way this project is run and maintained.
They raised money under several false pretenses, otherwise if they where honest about the real state of things they would collect very little.
They knew perfectly well they are giving a false picture to encourage people to invest.
They had a very distinct inclination to brake previous (legally binding) commitments that where made when they made the ico to collect funds.
If all these points and more seem reasonable to you and acceptable, it is your right (some people are masochistic in nature), but is it also my right to demand answers and accountability when my money rests in the hands of those who currently do not deserve to keep it.  

Nice posts mr.coinzy and good conlucions.
TheCoinWizard

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:35:55 AM

Do you have any evidence of this?

Since when is mr.coinzy, or anyone else, after giving you a personal summery of what happened with this project, obligued to now 'prove' it to you???

Start reading this thread and you will clearly see he is right, instead of assuming for no reason that mr.coinzy is lying.
Don't worry, it is a fun thread to read.  Grin

Or otherwise, just drink the kool aid and enjoy the time gained by not doing due diligence.
bcmine

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:21:30 AM

What is your criticism?

Thanks

To name a few:

Man what a fail posting.

about development and what heat claimed to do:

RUNDOWN OF HEAT HIGHLIGHTS (some items repeated for clarity)

1.  Technology to be used has been 5 man-years in the making
     a. Written in enterprise friendly Java
     b. Cryptography and p2p consensus code based on MIT licensed NXT
     c. Networking layers and many features based on FIMK development
     d. Architected with re-use for private chains
     e. Optimized for speed and instant high frequency trading
     f. Massively scalable through the use of not one single blockchain, but a chain of blockchains
     g. Completely remade HTML5 client / downloadable / app

2.  New memory mapped OS binary file sliced blockchain structure without db overhead
3.  Splitting balance storage from transactions and blocks
4.  Transaction throughput rate initially in the 1000 tps scale on legacy hardware
5.  Unlimited scalability depending on node hardware: Boost rates of 10k+ tps on standard 4-core Linux server
6.  25-second blocks, instant tx confirmations through websockets and replication layer
7.  Regular client startups are near instant since all that has to be loaded are the balance files (~1/10,000 the size of full blockchain)
8.  High frequency trading enabling instant matching of 1k+ trades per second stable
9.  2-tier reward structure: Proof-Of-Stake and Proof-Of-Presence (Online storage of blockchain slice files)
10.  Distributed Services Architecture (blockchain software robots, Javascript and Java)
11.  Thin client: Home users don't need to carry blockchain files but get rewarded to do so
12.  Replication layer: Vendor independent replicated database integration for corporate full node operators
13.  Remade, smarter networking protocol uses binary messages - on request basis only - between peers
14.  Non-blocking asynchronous websocket connections over Netty (Facebook, Twitter) enables high number of peer connections
15.  Offline smart vouchers (fully signed transactions that can be sent to the blockchain by anyone.)
16.  PIN protected account access to local wallet.dat, with secret phrase brain wallet backup
17.  Native A2A (asset to asset) custom tokens exchange with option for native non-gateway BTC price base
18.  Multicurrency crypto client enabling non-gateway direct crypto transfer
19.  Built-in non-gateway (direct real crypto) p2p exchange for client supported crypto
20.  Custom tokens, private tokens, colored accounts and white label software cloning readiness
21.  Multisig for FIAT currency tokens and several main target use cases:
       a. Simply value adding feature for the crypto client user security
       b. Facilitating implementation of p2p live crypto trading (asset exchange tokens auto match multisig real crypto)
       c. Enabling crowdfunding security and direct intake of funds (also “real” gated EUR, USD that have multisig security)
       d. Unique sales point: Multisig Fiat currency

22.  Crowdfunding / IPO capabilities heavily emphasized:
       a. Readily on-blockchain for DIY agile companies / geeks
       b. Licensed fintech corporate partner for turnkey crowdfunding service
       c. Cloned source / white label installation

23.  Unique, private human defined identifiers (email account format)
24.  Off-blockchain instant E2EE (end-to-end encrypted) P2P messaging
25.  Decentralized web shops with instant EUR payments (/pricing in any token)
26.  Major licensed corporate partners in crowdfunding, fiat currency token transfer and BTC exchange areas
27.  ICO tokens reward stock options for startup company IPO shares at lower price later in 2016
28.  ICO runs from July 11th 2016 through August 8th 2016. Currencies accepted: BTC, ETH, FIMK, NXT.

Yes there were delays but at the end heat is working to fulfill these points.
Yes there is development going on and a lot of these points are already realized, developed and published.

Tell me what points you think are not included. I will tell you they are working on it.

before the release of the wallet you could say: we dont know whats going on. bad communication and no product. now the wallet is out here. you can check everything, if this is a scam or not.

just because you didnt get rich now, is not a valid point of attacking heat, they did not promised that.

Talking with trolls (intelligent free thinking person) is useless. they will always win. I will show you 1000s of examples here in the bitcointalk.org forum if you want. Its common sense in the whole world, not just in forums. you know why? think about it. otherwise you dont understand how communication is working. you want to tell me, that 1000s of blogs or newspapers are investing huge amount of money to prevent from being spammed by trolls ((intelligent free thinking person). But your answer is, lets talk to them because they have a valid point? So humankind have no solution but ignoring or blocking trolls (intelligent free thinking person), but you have a better idea, like lets them talk and talk to them back, because its working. wow, huge ego.

as a community member ask yourself what you can do for heat and not demanding that heat is going to make you rich. attacking them is useless loss of energy, because they are doing what they listed on their list.

verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:18:55 AM

Desktop release

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases/tag/v1.0.11

Server release

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases/tag/v0.9.15

Contains heatledger 0.9.15. This is a mandatory update. Nodes below 0.9.14 will be blacklisted.

We especially ask medium to large stake holders to switch to this version preferably also
downloading the chain from the network.

Heatledger server 0.9.15 will do a hard fork at block 87,000. The fork at 87,000 will change the way
block generators validate order cancellations, the previous way that was done, in some cases,
was a cause for forks.

We've also changed the way public keys for accounts are stored and versioned, this was the other
reason forks used to happen.

With these two fixes combined we hope to have concluded the final solution for our forking issues.

Given the expected stability of this version we also already have hard coded block height 100,000
at which forging rewards will start again.

Work planned for these coming days might cause us to release another version before that but that
will most likely be an optional release which only involves the replicator database parts. So installing
this version should be enough to be able to start collecting block rewards again at block 100,000 which
will be seen in about 5 days from now.

The windows installer was switched to NSIS installer platform, it is highly advised that you uninstall
any previous heat windows desktop software before installing this version.

bcmine

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:27:28 AM

Selling 73k+ heat, PM me for offers.

my friend, you are a bagholder. you cant just go out here saying, I dont like it anymore, without a huge loss. value in BTC of $8000 you invested? the funny part is, that you were part of the destruction team killing the community and killing the value of this project.

I stopped wondering why a Sr. Member in this forum behave like an Idiot  and now answer this post and destroy it more. lets go. give us your intelligent free thinking persons opinion. I cant wait, let it go like Anakin.

And also other intelligent free thinking person opinions are welcome. Cmon guys give your opinion the best possibly impact and do it.

P.S. if i cant read your intelligent free thinking persons opinion, its because its in your ass or you are on my ignorelist. But you can create a new account. Just do it like Anakin would do it.
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:38:21 AM

has it been worked out how to use this from a 32bit OS?

Woof woof!!
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: