Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fadingin

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:10:52 PM

So..I admit I'm one of those people who don't follow every post on every coins website or ANN because, well, there's not enough time in the day for that to be honest. I only noticed when the value in my wallet plummeted, and my ADZ in my browser extension wallet was gone, so I figured I'd see what was going on. That doesn't mean I don't care about each project I'm invested in, as someone mentioned in a previous post (to someone else) that I now cannot locate again for reference.  

Sounds like I missed a coin swap window, but can still swap them for a partial percentage of some new coin. Could someone please give me the summary of how I do that so I don't lose everything? If it's already been said/posted, my apologies, but like I said, I do not follow/read every reply, so I could have missed it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adz4life

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 09:57:42 PM

So..I admit I'm one of those people who don't follow every post on every coins website or ANN because, well, there's not enough time in the day for that to be honest. I only noticed when the value in my wallet plummeted, and my ADZ in my browser extension wallet was gone, so I figured I'd see what was going on. That doesn't mean I don't care about each project I'm invested in, as someone mentioned in a previous post (to someone else) that I now cannot locate again for reference.  

Sounds like I missed a coin swap window, but can still swap them for a partial percentage of some new coin. Could someone please give me the summary of how I do that so I don't lose everything? If it's already been said/posted, my apologies, but like I said, I do not follow/read every reply, so I could have missed it.

Starting next week ADZv1 holders would be able to trade their coins for ADZv2 at a 5:1 ratio.

An update will be given for sure on the procedure before hand so make sure you check back here, the Facebook groups or ADZbuzz itself.

But for now I really recommend you read the latest blog post on the project: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-intrinsic-value/

JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 12:19:40 PM

HI JensS, could you please elaborate on this , ADZ V2 will be a token built on Ethereum

thank you.

This means it'll be a cryptocurrency built on top of the Ethereum blockchain and programmed the way we want it as explained mostly in the latest blog post. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 12:28:29 PM

-> Next week an announcement will be made when you can send us coins and we'll add the ADZ V2 in the backend.
-> This means the coins in your wallet haven't devalued but gained in value since ADZ V2 will hvae intrinsic value.

As mentioned, read the latest blog post to understand more about the new coin: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-intrinsic-value/

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:34:25 PM

adzcoin built on ethereum blockchain would be icing on the cake Grin Shocked
but also check here https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/synereos-blockchain-2-0-p2p-economy/ if it could be built on rchain or blockchain 2.0 then all coins will crumble instantly Grin
and btw what about the commissions of buzz power holders, will we get $300 for 10k adz in btc as you mentioned before and afterwards will we get atleast about 10k ADZv2 for 100K ADZ(which i have in cashback) or are we literally all robbed of our high potential adzcoins Embarrassed
And also inform about how much time it will take to adzv2 to come to the market, will it come at right time i.e. till launch or will it take excessive time and perhaps slump entire project because of no adzcoins there Embarrassed
And i wanted atleast my $2500 in btc which i deserve according to my 87k adz in cashback because as i have bought all adzcoins with $2000 that amount as a compensation would be more than enough for me and i will be satisfied, and can you also give a estimate of the time it will take to complete whole crowdfunding and payment of all commissions to buzz power holders. And i am anxious that it will take too long to get that $2500 because i have invested too much in adzcoin and also wanted to invest $1000 in synereo and else where(and after too much time the opportunity can run out Embarrassed) and i am short of money and i also wanted to withdraw around $1300 to my bank because of too much diversion of money to adzcoin investment Embarrassed
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:52:37 PM

adzcoin built on ethereum blockchain would be icing on the cake Grin Shocked
but also check here https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/synereos-blockchain-2-0-p2p-economy/ if it could be built on rchain or blockchain 2.0 then all coins will crumble instantly Grin
and btw what about the commissions of buzz power holders, will we get $300 for 10k adz in btc as you mentioned before and afterwards will we get atleast about 10k ADZv2 for 100K ADZ(which i have in cashback) or are we literally all robbed of our high potential adzcoins Embarrassed
And also inform about how much time it will take to adzv2 to come to the market, will it come at right time i.e. till launch or will it take excessive time and perhaps slump entire project because of no adzcoins there Embarrassed
And i wanted atleast my $2500 in btc which i deserve according to my 87k adz in cashback because as i have bought all adzcoins with $2000 that amount as a compensation would be more than enough for me and i will be satisfied, and can you also give a estimate of the time it will take to complete whole crowdfunding and payment of all commissions to buzz power holders. And i am anxious that it will take too long to get that $2500 because i have invested too much in adzcoin and also wanted to invest $1000 in synereo and else where(and after too much time the opportunity can run out Embarrassed) and i am short of money and i also wanted to withdraw around $1300 to my bank because of too much diversion of money to adzcoin investment Embarrassed

I am sorry for you Ajay, but having seen much negativity from you on Adz. I must say that this place is not for you. It would be good if you can get out of this. This project is for long term investors. If Jens can transfer the adz from account to account, i am happy to purchase from you.

Another thing, You are always talking about robbery. Just know that nobody forced you to invest, you did it on your own choice. Next time make sure you learn English or get somebody to translate the update from Jens in the language you understand better. You are always asking same questions over and over again.

Next time before asking questions, try to go through the updates for answers. Everything has been answered already.

dazzler

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:39:59 PM

what happen to the adz price ?  Grin

Please read the rest of the thread and this blog post  Roll Eyes
http://adzcoindesk.com/
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 08:45:49 PM

The ADZbuzz/ADZcoin project has  the potential to blow all other social sites out of the water!
I really really hope that all goes as planed for the sake of all investors  Grin

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 10:08:58 PM

happyme1818, JensS should just give you back your original investment and ban you for life from joining ADZbuzz in the future.

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:53:46 AM

happyme1818, JensS should just give you back your original investment and ban you for life from joining ADZbuzz in the future.

He got outsmarted and there's nothing he can do about it... only he will know what that means. Wink

ADZbuzz will succeed either way, the concept is just too good for trolls to have any influence on the outcome...

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 02:01:00 AM

what happen to the adz price ?  Grin

Please read the rest of the thread and this blog post  Roll Eyes
http://adzcoindesk.com/

Yes the value has gone up quite a bit during the swap.  Cheesy

Join Buzzex.io
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:39:25 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 12:42:19 PM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

This sounds like a possible good project that rewards publishers?? Could be a niche?

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:43:17 AM

Hello Everyone, been busy with my own stuff so not had time to catch up. What do I do on STARTPEEPS site? Do I still login daily for my daily rewards and cashback for my purchase of adpacks?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 05:44:43 AM

Hello Everyone, been busy with my own stuff so not had time to catch up. What do I do on STARTPEEPS site? Do I still login daily for my daily rewards and cashback for my purchase of adpacks?

You mean ADZbuzz right?

I suggest you read the latest posts in the ADZcoindesk or ADZbuzz lounge timeline:

-> http://adzcoindesk.com
-> https://adzbuzz.com

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:42:36 AM

Jens Steyaert No but as mentioned above we will have a yearly goal o growing the company revenue with more than 20% and then the inflation doesn't matter. Also don't forget that we will have other revenue streams which can be used to control the rate of inflation and all advertising sales are locked for 12 months. I do'nt see how a fixed inflation percentage will hurt the value of ADZ in the long run, and I definately don't see how that would matter for people that bought ADZ for pennies. Smiley

-INFLATION DOESN'T  MATTER??? what  do you  call a dev that  doesn't believe on inflation? idiot  right???

I like to discuss that with you.

Please debunk these reasons of me explaining why inflation does't matter with a reply at a decent level (and don't be surprised if it's deleted when you fail to do so):

1. ADZcoin is not a crypto in the sense you think. It's not backed by the assumption it has value, it will actually have value because people will pay for it when ordering a real product (ad space). Online advertising is kind of a billion dollar business in case you haven't noticed and Facebook rakes in billions of dollars every month...

This system will self-control the price of ADZcoin and actually create a pretty stable price that grows along with the growth of ADZbuzz.

In fact, the intrinsic value after a succesful launch (with pretty high budget and viral system) will be $5.75 per coin! (Find the detailed calculation here: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-intrinsic-value/).

Now you say Inflation matters a lot and even call me an idiot for this (in poor English and without any argument but hey, what's to be expected?)...

Let's do the same calculation after 10 years (!) with the 20% inflation at half the growth rate of Facebook! (let's be humble and 10 years is basically ages online)

-> 15 billion page views per day x 3 = 45 billion ad views per day (based on 2012 FB stats so not even 10 years)
-> 309 million coins by then
-> CTR of 0,015 (very low assumption with high level targeting)
-> Cost per click = $0.5 (pretty low too)
-> Calculation: 1 / 309,000,000 (total coins) X 15,000,000,000 (total ad views) X 365 (12 month lock) = 17,718 page views per ADZ
-> At a CTR of 0.015 and CPC of $0.5 the intrinsic value of ADZ = $132.885

So in 10 years time, the value of ADZ will have grown more than 2300%.

So please, try to use your best explanation to refute this simple logic and explain why inflation will matter for ADZcoin, you seem to be pretty hard-headed so i'm sure you have the perfect explantion and "warn" people with your honest beliefs.

2. No inflation would create a huge bubble.

This one speaks for itself, because if we limit the amount of coins in existence the value of ADZ will skyrocket after launch and is bound to be hit by a huge crash the moment some people decide to cash out. Our system will provide solid growth and the price will adjust according to the intrinsic value calculation, NOT specualtion that feeds trolls who try to scam other people.

ADZcoin won't allow this, so please explain in the best words you have (if any) what is wrong with this?

ADZcoin will have a double purpose, investors get daily rewards and will try to make a ROI on their initial deposit, this will create a entirely different paradigm of investing in cryptocurrencies...

3. Inflation is basically necessary for growth.

ADZcoin will not solely have the purpose of backing the ADZbuzz ad space. We really want to make ADZbuzzPay, our own in-house payment processor and marketplace a success and for that, inflation is needed.

If people think the value of their coins will triple in a month, the won't spend coins in ADZcoin stores. We want to stimulate the ADZcoin economy as it will give us a lot more options to reward publishers, the other main element of the ADZcoin project.

Again, please explain why we would want to attract hoarders and pump an dump scammers? You are one yourself so good riddence I would say...

Our system will keep the low-level investors at a distance, so go ahead and spread more nonsense, it's quite beneficial for us and we are happyme's, all of us! (fe: you don't see Ethereum affected by the dozens of scam accusations now do you? Proof no serious investor listens to crap and only cares about facts...)

Oh an in addition to this, just about every economist agrees that inflation is needed for the economy, just saying...

4. Growth of ADZbuzz is unlimited

If we don't allow more coins to be created this would basically send out a message to potential investors that we don't believe in our project.

If you do the calculations yourself, you can easily see the yearly growth of ADZcoin value, all we need to do is make ADZbuzz a success. We will do that, period.

The intrinsic value calculation is ALL that matters for ADZcoin. If we grow ADZbuzz, attract advertisers and grow the economy, ADZcoin will become one of the top coins in the world by market cap very soon.

-> We have a viral system
-> We have a decent sized budget to do some major promo's when developments are ready
-> We have a dedicated team of 15 developers and numerous volunteers
-> Our system genuinly helps people
-> Our system helps people that will help us grow!

So pretty please, with sugar on top, give me your final argument as to why you think inflation is bad for ADZcoin?

I'm sure real investors will do just a little research so you owe them at least that I guess. Smiley

Jens

PS: I'm really curious about your reply. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:02:00 AM

Great reply Jens. I wonder if that "happyme1818" troll with no life outside the trollbox can reply back to your post

The guy has shit for brains and all he can do is spam and troll. I wouldn't be surprised if he's mentally unstable

I removed your post AGAIN happyme1818 and I'll just keep doing so till you don't learn to come up with "proper" replies instead of a useless BS post that makes not even half sense which you like to copy and paste over and over.
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 07:07:36 AM

Great reply Jens. I wonder if that "happyme1818" troll with no life outside the trollbox can reply back to your post

The guy has shit for brains and all he can do is spam and troll. I wouldn't be surprised if he's mentally unstable

I removed your post AGAIN happyme1818 and I'll just keep doing so till you don't learn to come up with "proper" replies instead of a useless BS post that makes not even half sense which you like to copy and paste over and over.

I'm all for intelligent discussions and i'm happy to reply to all arguments against our project if there actually are any...

I only replied to this because i'm sure many other people are confused by the inflation thing and why it's basically needed to keep ADZcoin stable, my previous comment should clear the last doubts and questions. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:24:16 AM

He wont be able to understand these arguments and numbers, they'r intellectual words and judgin from happyme's sentences, he lives in crap. And th name, Happyme, really ! ROFL...
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 08:14:34 AM

He wont be able to understand these arguments and numbers, they'r intellectual words and judgin from happyme's sentences, he lives in crap. And th name, Happyme, really ! ROFL...

Of course not he's a scammer who first of all is exposing himself and secondly who tought he found a good argument to pull the project down... That was clearly not the smartest thing to do after we have finalized our project goals and have a solid reply to any argument presented.

Join Buzzex.io
dazzler

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:25:57 AM

He even gets shouted down on Yobit for whining! Copying and pasting messages from our FB group (out of context) infringes peoples privacy too, so of course it should be deleted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: