Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 11:11:04 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just want to assure everyone that Jens and Team is working really hard behind the scene. There are many things ready but need some more twist which Jens will reveal in the next 1/2 weeks together with the main feature already available to everybody.

All i can say for the time being is this will be huge i'm pretty sure of..

Small update:There was a good meeting with the core developers in Cebu yesterday and should say the team is well on scheduled for the deliverables (Earlier than expected i should say  Smiley Just to add the official page and the whitepaper is almost ready for the world to see and then the bang will happened.

I would honestly ask everybody to be patient which i know most of us is already. The reward will be huge. Its good to know that we are tackling a 22 billion dollar industry which requires so much of effort. And when we present our project to the world, it should be something thats really solving the issue from the root and the team is doing just that.

My advice to you is go and enjoy as whats coming will make history.

For any question, feel free to ask them on the official fb group. Jens is answering most of them
https://www.facebook.com/groups/261644694200608/?fref=nf

Yes now I think this reply should shut up all those asking for updates & clarifications. For all you guys who are very eager for their Returns on their Investment just read below & then ask yourself what are you doing, is that right or wrong?

Sometimes I even wonder that when you have made an Investment then why the hell you don't have patience because everything in this world takes time to create & to deliver. This Project is not meant to give you huge-huge overnight returns on your Investment. Even a New-Born Baby takes 9 months to come into this world & all these guys want immediate earnings without even supporting the Community here because it's not us who is doing the hard-work in the backend so just sit back & support Jens & his Entire Dev. Team & stop criticizing anyone here. If you can't do any Good to others then atleast don't do any Bad to them.

Always remember this saying "Patience is a Virtue", Patience always pays so please just stop posting non-sense & wait to hear more updates which will be hitting soon.

P.S. Sorry for being so rude over here but sometimes it is needed to open-up the eyes of the people out there.

May I ask you who has posted this reply? How can the poster "assure every one" in this community?
Is he a company's spoke person?

Is he taking the responsibility if by misfortune it wouldn't happen as he said he will refund all investments made by every member of this project?

Is this an official post-reply by the Company so-that after reading it we all should SHUT-UP and stop posting doubts?
All of us know that this post is merely an openion by a member of the community who is following this project.
We are not asking for more updates, if you read my above posts, you will find that I have raised some questions, which are still unanswered. Can you give a satisfactory answers to those then we may shut up, but I know you can't, so stop acting and speaking like a Philosopher here.
We are opposing a frequent changes made by the devop. in every new updates and not sticking with a one solid plan or income stream.
We are not "Very eager" as you said on 'Returns on Investment'. We have that patience so we don"t need your advice. I talked to some old members/followers of this project who are waiting patiently since One to Two years. How much time do you expect from them to wait more?
I guess millions of dollars have been invested in this project by adzbuzz community and the community from this forum. You are a little pawn in this big game.
You said we want "immediate earnings", how you came to this conclusion? Can we expect any little earnings from the owner of this project who changes company-project plans fortnightly?
So stop teaching here as a self declared leader or a Philosopher.

PS: Our eyes and ears are always open they don't need your help. Sad

Please, have a little patience. Jens will reveal details in around 1/2 weeks all details about great working bussiness machine ADZbuzz.
I can't reveal details but I'm sure a lot of you will be very excited like me with the new added features.

The new features along with the whole concept is really great and powerfull which attract millions of ADZbuzz users, publishers, advertisers, cryptocurrency enthusiasts in no time.
Great Event is around the corner.  Cheesy

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:22:18 PM

Hi Everybody,

Just want to assure everyone that Jens and Team is working really hard behind the scene. There are many things ready but need some more twist which Jens will reveal in the next 1/2 weeks together with the main feature already available to everybody.

All i can say for the time being is this will be huge i'm pretty sure of..

Small update:There was a good meeting with the core developers in Cebu yesterday and should say the team is well on scheduled for the deliverables (Earlier than expected i should say  Smiley Just to add the official page and the whitepaper is almost ready for the world to see and then the bang will happened.

I would honestly ask everybody to be patient which i know most of us is already. The reward will be huge. Its good to know that we are tackling a 22 billion dollar industry which requires so much of effort. And when we present our project to the world, it should be something thats really solving the issue from the root and the team is doing just that.

My advice to you is go and enjoy as whats coming will make history.

For any question, feel free to ask them on the official fb group. Jens is answering most of them
https://www.facebook.com/groups/261644694200608/?fref=nf

Yes now I think this reply should shut up all those asking for updates & clarifications. For all you guys who are very eager for their Returns on their Investment just read below & then ask yourself what are you doing, is that right or wrong?

Sometimes I even wonder that when you have made an Investment then why the hell you don't have patience because everything in this world takes time to create & to deliver. This Project is not meant to give you huge-huge overnight returns on your Investment. Even a New-Born Baby takes 9 months to come into this world & all these guys want immediate earnings without even supporting the Community here because it's not us who is doing the hard-work in the backend so just sit back & support Jens & his Entire Dev. Team & stop criticizing anyone here. If you can't do any Good to others then atleast don't do any Bad to them.

Always remember this saying "Patience is a Virtue", Patience always pays so please just stop posting non-sense & wait to hear more updates which will be hitting soon.

P.S. Sorry for being so rude over here but sometimes it is needed to open-up the eyes of the people out there.

May I ask you who has posted this reply? How can the poster "assure every one" in this community?
Is he a company's spoke person?

Is he taking the responsibility if by misfortune it wouldn't happen as he said he will refund all investments made by every member of this project?

Is this an official post-reply by the Company so-that after reading it we all should SHUT-UP and stop posting doubts?
All of us know that this post is merely an openion by a member of the community who is following this project.
We are not asking for more updates, if you read my above posts, you will find that I have raised some questions, which are still unanswered. Can you give a satisfactory answers to those then we may shut up, but I know you can't, so stop acting and speaking like a Philosopher here.
We are opposing a frequent changes made by the devop. in every new updates and not sticking with a one solid plan or income stream.
We are not "Very eager" as you said on 'Returns on Investment'. We have that patience so we don"t need your advice. I talked to some old members/followers of this project who are waiting patiently since One to Two years. How much time do you expect from them to wait more?
I guess millions of dollars have been invested in this project by adzbuzz community and the community from this forum. You are a little pawn in this big game.
You said we want "immediate earnings", how you came to this conclusion? Can we expect any little earnings from the owner of this project who changes company-project plans fortnightly?
So stop teaching here as a self declared leader or a Philosopher.

PS: Our eyes and ears are always open they don't need your help. Sad

Please, have a little patience. Jens will reveal details in around 1/2 weeks all details about great working bussiness machine ADZbuzz.
I can't reveal details but I'm sure a lot of you will be very excited like me with the new added features.

The new features along with the whole concept is really great and powerfull which attract millions of ADZbuzz users, publishers, advertisers, cryptocurrency enthusiasts in no time.
Great Event is around the corner.  Cheesy

and again the key is patience !
WoodyBtc

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:03:26 PM

Khechin if you want your questions answered why don't you ask Jens on FB?

I had questions where I had some doubts and you know what? Jens cleared them for me on Facebook. I challenge you to try asking a question in the Facebook group. Or are you chicken or maybe afraid to show yourself? The mods approved my questions and I can prove it to you in the group. My questions and doubts were all answered publicly in the group.

The amount of time you spend here arguing, you could have had your questions answered on Facebook but instead, you keep arguing here.

I would actually go and ask your questions on Facebook for you and post the answers here. But only if you give me some ADZcoins. What do you say?
khechin

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:55:56 AM

I had questions where I had some doubts and you know what? Jens cleared them for me on Facebook. I challenge you to try asking a question in the Facebook group. Or are you chicken or maybe afraid to show yourself? The mods approved my questions and I can prove it to you in the group. My questions and doubts were all answered publicly in the group.

The amount of time you spend here arguing, you could have had your questions answered on Facebook but instead, you keep arguing here.

I would actually go and ask your questions on Facebook for you and post the answers here. But only if you give me some ADZcoins. What do you say?

WoodyBtc you are speaking like a puppet of this devop.
Why should i ask him on fb? If he can post updates here then he can post answers for our questions here.
You ask questions on Fb it's your choice, but not every one is bound to do the same.
Many questions and doubts are still unanswered here, so people will see who is chicken.

PS: I don't want to bother you to solve my querries, so stop begging for ADZcoins.
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:14:52 AM

WoodyBtc you are speaking like a puppet of this devop.
Why should i ask him on fb? If he can post updates here then he can post answers for our questions here.
You ask questions on Fb it's your choice, but not every one is bound to do the same.
Many questions and doubts are still unanswered here, so people will see who is chicken.

PS: I don't want to bother you to solve my querries, so stop begging for ADZcoins.

What happpened with adzcoins or adzbuzz? why do you make an argument with each other? it's ridiculous
Please stop this nonsense here.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:04:20 PM

Will the last day of mining coincide with the last day for swapping?
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:58:02 AM

An update will most likely be posted by the end of this week as Jens replied to someone in the Facebook group
Smoked2Much

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:27:32 AM

How can I take part and be rewarded?
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:32:10 AM

Buy some Adzcoins on the exchange. Open up an Adzbuzz account and send all those coins to your wallet
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:40:37 AM

Buy some Adzcoins on the exchange. Open up an Adzbuzz account and send all those coins to your wallet
Will it be showned right away after sending thise bought coin just curious how it works its been quite a while when i last visited this thread i know my kabayan always have something for the community hopefully everything will turn into a success for both ends.

coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:56:46 AM

Will it be showned right away after sending thise bought coin just curious how it works its been quite a while when i last visited this thread i know my kabayan always have something for the community hopefully everything will turn into a success for both ends.

It should show up in your transaction history right away and then take 5 to 10 mins to show up in your ADZbuzz wallet.

I bought Adzcoins on yobit a few days ago and for me, it showed up in the wallet within 5 minutes. This was a problem people were having before but I think it has been fixed now and the coins show in your wallet when you send them

If any chance they don't. Just submit a support ticket here mentioning your username, ID etc and they should resolve the problem. They are very helpful. Here's the support for that: http://adzbuzzhelp.com/index.php?a=add
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 08:06:13 PM

khechin, nothing to worry about all is good.

Jens update will show everyone everything is going well...

ADZ coin is a long term investment, so people need to treat it like that and stop expecting riches the next day.

So long as the devs are constantly working on the project then that is all that matters. And right now, they are working on it to make it something big.

It takes time.

If you don't have the patience to appreciate the work behind the project then this long term solid plan investment may not be for you. 

khechin

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:20:45 AM

khechin, nothing to worry about all is good.

Jens update will show everyone everything is going well...

ADZ coin is a long term investment, so people need to treat it like that and stop expecting riches the next day.

So long as the devs are constantly working on the project then that is all that matters. And right now, they are working on it to make it something big.

It takes time.

If you don't have the patience to appreciate the work behind the project then this long term solid plan investment may not be for you. 

adz4life, you are not worrying because may be all is good for you.

Time will tell, if everything is going well as you said.

We know it's a (soooo) long term investment & we are not expecting to be riches the next day(read post #877).

We are patiently waiting for the outcome which will be something big.

So I don't expect an advice from you on my investments.

amitd2012

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:19:48 PM

Hello Jens

You're from London, right & that's why I think you should take a look at this below:

The Blockchain Expo – 23-24th January in London at the Olympia will be a great event.

More information here > http://blockchain-expo.com/?gclid=CjwKEAiAyanCBRDkiO6M_rDroH0SJAAfZ4KLoT22zziN8OQFhIAnpmsx3PJbqCvprqI29TTajS3EIxoCDCvw_wcB

Blockchain Expo will be arriving in London’s Olympia on January 23-24 2017, bringing together more than 1500 people across key industries for two days of world-class content from leading brands embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies.

Presented in a series of top-level keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies with a focus on learning and building partnerships in the emerging Blockchain space, Blockchain Expo will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; legal sectors, financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.

Co-located with IoT Tech Expo Global which attracts in excess of 4000 attendees, Blockchain Expo will showcase the latest developments in the Blockchain arena, in both emerging and more established markets.

The Blockchain for Developers & Industry conference track will look at a variety of platforms and services from startups to cloud providers, including developer networks, applications and APIs as well as the impact on legal, finance and government sectors with smart contracts.

Blockchain Technologies will focus on the evolution of blockchain and its applications. The conference will explore the many launches and trials being conducted, the different uses of blockchain technology in these verticals, and the vast opportunities in these sectors.

Taking place in London’s Olympia on January 23-24, the leading global Blockchain Expo event will host a range of industry verticals, from legal, financial and insurance to government and healthcare, alongside developers, startups, cloud providers, investors, venture capitalists, and many more.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 01:06:58 PM

Hi Everybody,

Well today is the big moment, it’s the moment we’ll show you what we have been working on the past couple of weeks and what will make ADZcoin explode. As mentioned earlier we have shown a couple of people and their reactions have been amazing and i’m sure this will be the same for you. Smiley

What you’re about to discover is a disrupting business model that will solve an issue that is costing web publishers billions of dollars. This is not something to go over lightly and that’s why we have waited to post this update until the main feature is (partially) ready

So what’s this issue?
-> Ad blockers are blocking ads on publisher’s sites
-> Without ads being displayed they lost 22 billion dollars in 2015 alone

So with everything you already know about ADZbuzz such as our own ad server that will only display “people-approved” ads (using a voting system on ADZbuzz) and that links to interesting content and all the infrastructure we have for ADZcoin, we have added a feature that will reach millions of people in a matter of weeks and the potential to reach billions of people in due time.

This is bigger than even Bitcoin because 80% of people who browse sites and know about this want to use this!

So what’s that?

Make sure to read this page and the whitepaper here:

>>> https://ublock.adzbuzz.com/

That’s right, we will be launching our own ad blocker and add a massive income stream to our business to push up demand for Adzcoin in a massive way first before anything else.

Here you can already download it to test:

>>> https://ublock.adzbuzz.com/install/?t=chrome

For now just the chrome version is available in the chrome store (free download) but we’ll have all versions of all main browsers available before we start the mass promos. This is also a demo download site we’ll add it to our main Ublock site when we launch.

As you certainly know we have been searching for a very long time to create the ultimate viral system that will skyrocket ADZcoin and that will make all ADZcoin holders who bought thousands of coins for pennies rich (or at least give a massive ROI, depending o when you decide to sell your coins), along with a system that solves a real-world issue.

Well, this is it!

To give you a short overview if you don’t have much time to read the entire whitepaper (even though I suggest you do to get a complete overview), what it comes down to is that we’ll be using the ad blocker to directly pay publishers using our own pay per click shopping portal called ADZbuzz Savers and the ADZlink which publishers needs to add to their site which links to our shopping portal.

We are still working on the shopping portal but this will be the url: http://savers.adzbuzz.com

This will work like this:

-> Visitors wants to buy a television and enters “Television” in the search box
-> The search results will display all televisions in the database
-> Visitor can compare prices in all online stores offering the television
-> Visitor can read reviews from other consumers
-> Visitor can find coupon codes to save money
-> When a visitors clicks to the online retailer, Adzbuzz Savers makes money
-> Adzbuzz Savers distributes 90% of this revenue to publishers

Here you can see an example of how our shopping portal will display the results on a similar site called “Pricegrabber”:

>>> http://www.pricegrabber.com/electronics/plasma-lcd-televisions++television/p-197/?rd_type=P&rd=1

Whenever somebody clicks to the product page, ADZbuzz savers gets paid anywhere from $0.2-$2 per click, and will use 90% of this revenue to buy ADZcoins on the exchanges and distribute this amongst publishers. This means we’ll make money just like Google does for every click we sent to merchant stores.

For the publishers it’ll work like this:

-> The publisher needs to add a simple script to his site (in 1 minute)
-> Visitors who have our ad blocker installed will be counted by the script
-> The script will count visits and other metrics without tracking users data
-> The publishers can check his earnings in his Adzbuzz account

So essentially all the annoying ads which are bugging people get replaced by the ADZlink, which is one link that will be displayed on the publisher site (in top menu, in footer, more other options...) which redirects to our shopping portal and will make them earn from everybody that uses our ad blocker. This way anybody can still use an ad blocker, they won’t be annoyed by ads and the publishers won’t lose any money.

So what does this all mean now?

What we are doing is centralizing all the advertisements scattered around on sites into one platform, centralizing the entire outdated ad-supported web. We’ll also make money like Google does in their search engine for instance on this platform, get paid for every click and distribute 90% of the revenue with publishers.

Publishers get paid in Adzcoin (which we’ll buy on the exchanges if we receive USD from merchants) and can exchange it for Bitcoin in our exchange (in connection with Euro or USD account on Coinbase for instance) and earn from their visitors.

What will be the other main incentive for publishers?

We’ll integrate a feature called the “ADZnouncer”, which allows ALL publishers that install the script or Wordpress plugin (the ADZlink) to instantly post new content on the homepage of ADZbuzz for voting, and if their content gets a good rating from ADZbuzz users it can go live on EVERY page on adzbuzz using our ad server making their content go viral. This will be a real traffic magnet as the Adzbuzz user-base grows into the millions.

All of this will be free, plus they’ll get paid as explained earlier!

For us this will also be a good way to test our ad server on our own site before we launch the publishers platform later on.

What will be the promo method for merchants?

Merchants will be able to upload their product feed to ADZbuzz savers and get $100 worth of clicks for free!

The only condition is that:
-> They upload their product feed
-> they add the conversion pixel to their site so they can track sales

This is the exact method Google used to create a 70 billion dollar business, because all advertisers that make a profit will refill their account and scale their budget month after month, we’ll simply deliver the high quality traffic. The benefit of our system is that there is no work for advertisers with keyword and/or data tracking, it’s 100% automated!

And just think about it, only people that actively look to buy products will click to their site making the conversion rate extremely high and ditto for the retention rate of merchants.

Our entire system is based on providing a platform where people can make purchasing decisions, so this even cuts out the data-collecting middle-men such as Facebook or other ad networks and with a centralized platform like this their ad slots won’t get filled. They just have the advantage of volume of traffic at the moment but with an ad blocker installed on 100’s of millions of devices this can quickly change...

So that’s the overview of the system, what does this mean for ADZcoin now?

Well essentially we don’t need to change much and can simply keep our coin ADZ V1. We have been looking at all possibilities and Ethereum isn’t very stable at the moment and using third-party platforms is always a risk. Our own blockchain-based coin is pretty stable, a year old and already approaching it’s first halving this December.

Plus, we have a lot of infrastructure we can roll out along with our amazing system to give ADZcoin a different purpose too and generate more revenue such as the payment processor, web wallet and marketplace to create our own ADZ economy.

I also think the inflation would hold back many investors and a system like this with ADZbuzz buying more and more ADZ month after month pushing the price up will definitely make it the perfect investment as the price will only go up as the business grows. The sky is really the limit imo since we can also constantly make announcements of new merchants joining, more people downloading the adblocker, more publishers adding the ADZlink etc.

Let me just put it this way: Even though the thought of daily profits for life is nice, it also means that the value wouldn’t rise as fast as it will now, even with the intrinsic value (which will come later when we launch our publisher platform). And with the way our system is set up, if you have thousands or even 100’s of thousands of ADZ now, you’ll be smiling pretty soon. just make sure you have enough ADZ so you can withdraw a certain amount every day and make a passive income for life and I don’t see how that’s different than the ADZ V2 system with inflation to be honest. Smiley

So to recap, here is an overview of all additional features we have created and are still finishing:

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WQKuQnrXXrrHZksCAMOlFWQMxyBXyyX7vAyCXKo6UB8/edit?ts=584bd8f2

Finally, some more info:

-> Buzz Powers will just be refunded and commissions will be fully paid, the ADZ will be added to your account before we launch the mass promo’s.
-> VIP’s will earn the same as we’ll have a referral program to attract publishers for the ADZlink, so as we’ll refer most ourself during the mass promo’s this will be used to pay VIP’s.
-> All people that sent coins to our address during the swap will get their ADZ in their ADzbuzz account before the mass promos, we have it all on file. If you haven’t sent your info about that payment yet make sure to send your ADZ address and payment details to http://adzbuzzhelp.com
-> If other payments got stuck make sure to send a ticket too and we’ll add the coins to your account.
-> We still have some pre-mine left and will use that to give as reward for people that bought Buzz power before replacing the bonus of the crowdsale which won’t happen as it’s not needed since we’ll be launching the main system in some weeks. Make sure to stay tuned to find out how to get that.
->  We’ll be giving some bonuses soon too as we’ll be targeting the whole world (translations for instance). Smiley

So that’s it for now, we are now finalizing the ADZbuzz savers shopping platform. We have already connected the Amazon API so the site is already filled with ALL their products ready to earn ADZbuzz commissions and we’ll be setting up the automated sign-up system for merchants so they can collect their $100 worth of free clicks when adding their product feed. We hope to finish this in less than 2 weeks so we can launch during the Christmas period when many shoppers look for products. Smiley

Once the merchants spent most of their free credits, an automated email series will be sent out to merchants for them to check their stats. If they made a profit (which they certainly will) they can use that to refill their account and scale from there and that’s the moment we will start heavily buying ADZ on the exchanges, which will inevitably push the price of ADZ upwards. This can be merely weeks after the mass promos as our platform will generate tons of traffic very fast.

If you think about it, their will always be a demand for ADZ which also grows every single day. Every click on ADZbuzz Savers means more demand and every ADZbuzz Ublock and ADZlink WP plugin download means more people learning about our system. It’s pretty flawless and a system that will help ADZcoin become one of the top cryptocurrencies in the very near-future!

As mentioned, we’ll be setting everything up the next couple of weeks so we can get ready for the beta-launch of our ad blocker and ADZbuzz Savers and i’m sure everybody here will have a great Christmas. Smiley

Have a great weekend!
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 12:16:03 PM

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick reminder to install the ADZbuzz Ad blocker and leave a comment and rating here:

>>> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adzbuzz-ublock/kllohiclobgoaffphlofnjdlabflpgha

If you want to see improvements or things added just let us know! Smiley

Have a great Sunday!
Jens 

Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 08:19:20 PM

JensS,

take all the time you need so when you launch it. we can have the best product on the web without any glitches  Wink

I am 100% behind your project and all I can see is nothing but success for all involved now every new subscriber to the ADZbuzzer  Grin

please make sure the site is secure from all who will be trying to steal ADZcoin or just cause havoc on the site.

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:13:06 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick reminder to install the ADZbuzz Ad blocker and leave a comment and rating here:

>>> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adzbuzz-ublock/kllohiclobgoaffphlofnjdlabflpgha

If you want to see improvements or things added just let us know! Smiley

Have a great Sunday!
Jens 
nice to know that you are still working on this jenss its been quite almost a year now and the project still working good hopefully it will bring back the old price and be more than it worth i know you will keep your best for the interest of this project and all the investors who still believing with you.

indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:25:05 AM

hope you will release new update about product update
thanks
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 01:08:47 AM

JensS,

take all the time you need so when you launch it. we can have the best product on the web without any glitches  Wink

I am 100% behind your project and all I can see is nothing but success for all involved now every new subscriber to the ADZbuzzer  Grin

please make sure the site is secure from all who will be trying to steal ADZcoin or just cause havoc on the site.

Hello,

Yeah definitely, for one we will never store coins on our server ever again. The withdrawal will take a bit longer but this means no coins can ever be stolen. So yeah that's the main thing we'll put in place along with increased ddos protection to ensure 100% uptime.

Otherwise I think you're right, it's been nearly a year we've been working on ADZcoin and ADZbuzz now and our work is finally about to come to fruition. I'm already preparing the mass promo's and with our concept that can reach hundreds of millions of people very fast you're about to see ADZbuzz and ADZcoin everywhere during the holiday season. Smiley

We'll have 3 seaprate promo's:
-> General promo for regular users to try our adblocker and ADZbuzz
-> Merchant promo to give away a free $100 coupon and year long discount at just $0,10 per buyer click to their products
-> Publisher promo to inform the they can recoup loss from adblockers ifthey install the ADZlink plugin which redirects to our shopping platform where we'll get paid per click.

Have a great day!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: